Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 12:00:54 PM EDT
[#1]

Oh good, the conservatives who want the government to randomly murder people have arrived.

Link Posted: 4/25/2015 12:10:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Oh good, the conservatives who want the government to randomly murder people have arrived.
View Quote

The moment you choose drugs is the moment you choose death over life anyway. Someone stupid enough to put drugs in their body should be man enough to accept whatever happens to them as a result. Choices have consequences despite what liberals believe....
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 12:16:16 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
The moment you choose drugs is the moment you choose death over life anyway. Someone stupid enough to put drugs in their body should be man enough to accept whatever happens to them as a result. Choices have consequences despite what liberals believe....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

And we'll make sure those choices have consequences through the power of the federal government.

Because small government and personal responsibility or something.

Link Posted: 4/25/2015 12:16:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

If you read some of his other posts, I think you'll find he's not delusional, he's just potato.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
There are plenty of pain meds that work better than pot like opiates.
BAN DRUGS!!! USE OTHER DRUGS!!!

You're delusional

If you read some of his other posts, I think you'll find he's not delusional, he's just potato.

More like mashed potato
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 12:17:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Any drug? Caffeine? Ethanol? Acetylsalicylic acid? Dextromethorphan?
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 12:21:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What other kinds of people do you fantasize about killing besides drug users
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 12:25:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I disagree....

Look into the eyes of a father that just found out his teenage son is addicted to heroin and you will change your mind.

Weed and alcohol aren't that far apart but if you want to stop the fight against the harder stuff you need to see the reality of it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Its all about money and control/power..always has been...

I disagree....

Look into the eyes of a father that just found out his teenage son is addicted to heroin and you will change your mind.

Weed and alcohol aren't that far apart but if you want to stop the fight against the harder stuff you need to see the reality of it.

Go can't do that, we have a war on drugs that prevents that.

Oh, wait...
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 12:27:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Legalize them all.

It's all just to keep money in doctors and big pharmaceutical companies pockets, and all the resources the government spends in order to "fight" the war on drugs.

For as freedom loving as this site says they are, you sure missed the boat on this one
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 12:29:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Legalize them all.

It's all just to keep money in doctors and big pharmaceutical companies pockets, and all the resources the government spends in order to "fight" the war on drugs.

For as freedom loving as this site says they are, you sure missed the boat on this one
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 12:32:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Legalize them all.

View Quote

Yes, the constitutionally protected and god given right to get high. If that is how you define freedom then I feel sorry for you.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 12:37:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Yes, the constitutionally protected and god given right to get high. If that is how you define freedom then I feel sorry for you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Legalize them all.

Who are you to define what I can do to my body?

Link Posted: 4/25/2015 12:39:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Legalize them all.

What you put in your body has consequences for society whether you like it or not. There is no such thing as a victimless crime. Try again.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 12:42:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Legalize them all.

Explain for the class, what you think the intent of the framers was with respect to Art I, Sec.8, Clause 3 of the Constitution.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 12:44:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Explain for the class, what you think the intent of the framers was with respect to Art I, Sec.8, Clause 3 of the Constitution.
View Quote

Doesn't matter what the intent is when drug regulation is already covered under Article I, Section 8, Clause 2.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 12:50:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Doesn't matter what the intent is when drug regulation is already covered under Article I, Section 8, Clause 2.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"To borrow money on the credit of the United States"

Explain that, sparky.

And look up US v. Butler while you're at it.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 12:50:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
What you put in your body has consequences for society whether you like it or not. There is no such thing as a victimless crime. Try again.
View Quote

Do you support a ban on alcohol, caffeine and tobacco?
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 12:51:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Legalize them all.

Fuckin A right!

Wait,are you talking about junk food that is increasing obesity and diabetes??

Poor eating habits and poor parenting have huge consequences to society................
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 12:53:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Legalize them all.

View Quote

LOL,this isn't a freedom loving website-where did you get that crazy idea???

This is a statist website that likes guns (and by some posts,like some of the gun laws as well. )
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 12:55:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Considering I don't have to smell alcohol 100 feet away when people are drinking, no. Considering it's a form of food, no. Considering it can be nutritious and beneficial to your health, no.

Considering tobacco doesn't impair your ability to do anything, no. Considering it doesn't smell like a dead skunk, no. Considering you can smoke it and still operate a vehicle, no.

Considering that most of American wouldn't be able to functional properly at 8am without caffeine, no. Considering it's an essential part of the first meal of the day, no.

I could go on.

We already have the above legal, why do we need more? Take your pick. Plenty of freedom already to choose what kind of beer, wine or booze to drink. Plenty of choices of cigars, cigarettes, dip, chew, snus. Plenty of coffee shops to go to.

Drugs on the other hand? Only one type of dope - the one that gets you stoned and stupid.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 12:59:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Considering I don't have to smell alcohol 100 feet away when people are drinking, no. Considering it's a form of food, no. Considering it can be nutritious and beneficial to your health, no.

Considering tobacco doesn't impair your ability to do anything, no. Considering it doesn't smell like a dead skunk, no. Considering you can smoke it and still operate a vehicle, no.

Considering that most of American wouldn't be able to functional properly at 8am without caffeine, no. Considering it's an essential part of the first meal of the day, no.

I could go on.

We already have the above legal, why do we need more? Take your pick. Plenty of freedom already to choose what kind of beer, wine or booze to drink. Plenty of choices of cigars, cigarettes, dip, chew, snus. Plenty of coffee shops to go to.

Drugs on the other hand? Only one type of dope - the one that gets you stoned and stupid.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I could go on.

All those things (and more) have consequences to society.

Should EV REE THING that has a negative consequence to society be banned by the government?

What are the costs to society for the treatments of obesity and diabetes?Motorcycle accidents?Skiing accidents?Gun accidents?Motor vehicle accidents that cause thousands of deaths a year.Thousands.

ETA-Basically you're nothing but another petty tyrant that wants to use the force of gov to exert your will over others.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 12:59:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:What you put in your body has consequences for society whether you like it or not. There is no such thing as a victimless crime. Try again.
View Quote

Hypothetically, say I purchase psilocybin cubensis mushroom spores (which are legal to buy, sell and possess in 47 states), then cultivate and grow (which now makes it illegal), take two weeks off from work, at the beginning of the second week, have a nice trip in the comfort of my own home (usually 6-10hrs) and allow for a full come down and return to work a week later......

tell me, who have I victimized?
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 1:00:07 PM EDT
[#22]

Drugs were readily available in the late seventies when I was a teenager. I believe they're just as readily available now. The war on drugs hasn't done shit except waste money and grow government (the democrat dream), and control people's lives (the republican dream.)

Both parties love the WOD, that's why it will never end.

eta; That article is a load of horse shit. Coming from the ACLU, it's to be expected.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 1:06:33 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Drugs were readily available in the late seventies when I was a teenager. I believe they're just as readily available now. The war on drugs hasn't done shit except waste money and grow government (the democrat dream), and control people's lives (the republican dream.)

Both parties love the WOD, that's why it will never end.
View Quote

Shit, I was in the rave scene in the late 90's and they were just as readily available then....LSD, 2CB, MDMA, weed, etc
Hell, ever since the Pickard bust and most acid disappeared research chemicals like 25i nBomes have been filling the void.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 1:08:43 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Hypothetically, say I purchase psilocybin cubensis mushroom spores (which are legal to buy, sell and possess in 47 states), then cultivate and grow (which now makes it illegal), take two weeks off from work, at the beginning of the second week, have a nice trip in the comfort of my own home (usually 6-10hrs) and allow for a full come down and return to work a week later......

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:What you put in your body has consequences for society whether you like it or not. There is no such thing as a victimless crime. Try again.

No one because you haven't done them yet. Just put that poison in your body and you have no control over your actions. When do you injure yourself or someone else, you'll probably be quick to blame the drugs, and you'll be right. You'd have problems you'd never have had in the first place if you just avoided them.

I don't see the obsession with getting high. Is life that boring and uninteresting that you need to try to escape it and create a new reality for yourself? Why not put your emotions and energy into creating a real reality that exists rather than a temporary one in your head.

Drugs are for the weak and mindless.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 1:11:51 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

99% of pot smokers aren't chronic stoners.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

....90 percent of the population who do choose to use drugs, can do so fairly responsibly.

Complete bullshit.  I got no problem with folks poisoning their own body with that crap.  I have a problem with how many people  in the addict's world that are negatively affected by the dipshit's poor choices and actions.

If you count all illegal drug use in the US, I'd bet the number of pot smokers that have never been so much as late to work because of it (not to mention never having been arrested) that the 90% figure is easily exceeded.

I'd wager there are more people abusing prescription medications in this country than there are irresponsible pot smokers.

99% of the chronic pot smokers that I've met are useless fucking idiots.  Every illicit drug user (beyond marijuana) usually has an addiction they eventually cannot afford anymore causing them to become a burden on society.  That demographic of hard drug user and the chronic weed toker take up way more than 10% of ALL drug users.  Prescription drug abusers eventually become societal burdens as well.  That's the unfortunate side effect of addiction.  Normal folks usually won't suck a dick for crack rock or a Lorcet.

92.7% of the ones I know are.

Link Posted: 4/25/2015 1:19:38 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

When do you injure yourself or someone else, you'll probably be quick to blame the drugs, and you'll be right.

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/25/2015 1:20:00 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I could go on.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I could go on.

Sounds like it's really more about banning things you don't like versus your previous statement about consequences to society. If so you could not ignore the huge negative impact on society of alcohol, tobacco, unhealthy foods, etc.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 1:20:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

No one because you haven't done them yet. Just put that poison in your body and you have no control over your actions. When do you injure yourself or someone else, you'll probably be quick to blame the drugs, and you'll be right. You'd have problems you'd never have had in the first place if you just avoided them.

I don't see the obsession with getting high. Is life that boring and uninteresting that you need to try to escape it and create a new reality for yourself? Why not put your emotions and energy into creating a real reality that exists rather than a temporary one in your head.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

On the contrary, back in the 90's I used to do LSD quite a bit and you actually do have control over your actions. In fact I kept a "trip journal" (I'll see if I can dig it up). But my point is you say there is no victimless crime, if I take those spores, which are legal to have and then illegally grow and ingest magic mushrooms, I've now committed a crime...who did I victimize?
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 1:23:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
On the contrary, back in the 90's I used to do LSD quite a bit and you actually do have control over your actions. In fact I kept a "trip journal" (I'll see if I can dig it up).
View Quote

Hope you didn't possess guns at the time. Way to admit to being a druggie for years on end. Do you feel good about yourself? Does your employer know you've taken drugs? You'd never work for me I'll tell you that much.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 1:23:40 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I could go on.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I could go on.

Holy Hell!! I don't even know where to start demolishing your line of thought....and I'm not even that smart (prob a result of the pot needles )
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 1:29:06 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Hope you didn't possess guns at the time. Way to admit to being a druggie for years on end. Do you feel good about yourself? Does your employer know you've taken drugs? You'd never work for me I'll tell you that much.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
On the contrary, back in the 90's I used to do LSD quite a bit and you actually do have control over your actions. In fact I kept a "trip journal" (I'll see if I can dig it up).

Nope, not during that time period. I did 'em from 1996-1998 (nothing since except cigarettes or alcohol). Do I feel good? Absolutely. In fact I credit LSD for bringing me out of my shell, so to speak. Does my employer know? Well, I'm currently unemployed (full time student), but I spent 10yrs working in mental health some of which dealt with addiction recovery and the rest of the time I worked for a municipal animal control agency.....but for those jobs? Yes they knew. I mean I didn't come out in the interview and say, "btw I used to imbibe large quantities of acid and mdma." But I'm pretty open about my past if it's relevant to the topic at hand.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 1:33:45 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Holy Hell!! I don't even know where to start demolishing your line of thought....and I'm not even that smart (prob a result of the pot needles )
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I could go on.

Honestly I think he's just a troll.  Nobody can be this ignorant and hypocritical right? He totally ignores the horrendous effects alcohol has on society and bases part of his argument for disliking pot on 'how it smells worse than tobacco'.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 1:43:29 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 1:48:39 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Why do you choose to hang out with so many chronic stoners?
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 1:51:37 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

An excellent point. Hell, I just openly admitted to doing drugs in my past and even I don't know any stoners. Puff puff pass, Taboot.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 1:54:00 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
An excellent point. Hell, I just openly admitted to doing drugs in my past and even I don't know any stoners. Puff puff pass, Taboot.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Lol

Link Posted: 4/25/2015 1:54:05 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Honestly I think he's just a troll.  Nobody can be this ignorant and hypocritical right? He totally ignores the horrendous effects alcohol has on society and bases part of his argument for disliking pot on 'how it smells worse than tobacco'.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I could go on.

I keep thinking my sarcasm meter must be faulty today because it just doesn't seem possible for a reasonable, thinking person to vomit this much nonsense
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 2:02:38 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Sad isn't it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Amazing not surprising how many people here crave government control.

Sad isn't it.

Just like the "free the weed" camp that believes the government should not only allow them to use drugs but also want those drugs for free. If not for free, covered by health insurance. At the barrel of the government gun. Touche.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 2:12:14 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

99% of the chronic pot smokers that I've met are useless fucking idiots.  Every illicit drug user (beyond marijuana) usually has an addiction they eventually cannot afford anymore causing them to become a burden on society.  That demographic of hard drug user and the chronic weed toker take up way more than 10% of ALL drug users.  Prescription drug abusers eventually become societal burdens as well.  That's the unfortunate side effect of addiction.  Normal folks usually won't suck a dick for crack rock or a Lorcet.

Who you know != everyone.  Chances are you don't even know most of the pot smokers in your life simply because they are not stoners and they don't advertise their weed habit.

Lots and LOTS of people smoke weed and keep it hidden.

Link Posted: 4/25/2015 2:13:10 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Just like the "free the weed" camp that believes the government should not only allow them to use drugs but also want those drugs for free. If not for free, covered by health insurance. At the barrel of the government gun. Touche.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sad isn't it.

Are you referring to the medicinal marijuana crowd? Because they're silly....it's easier to find weed on the street than get MM card. Or are you referring to the other "weed" camp who want it to be legalized, or at least rescheduled, so the cannabinoids (not the THC) can be looked into for actual medical properties such as cancer treatment?
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 2:16:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Who you know != everyone.  Chances are you don't even know most of the pot smokers in your life simply because they are not stoners and they don't advertise their weed habit.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

THIS. I've always been amazed at who I met and how many during intake evaluations admitted to at least occasional pot use
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 2:17:53 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sad isn't it.

Honestly, I am waiting for your tirade on big gulps....I know its coming...I will let you in on a secret, there is a place out there with all that gov control you yearn so badly for.....I am sure if you want , the members here can do a fundraiser to get you there....I heard North Korea is nice this time of year, you would love it....
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 2:25:30 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Honestly, I am waiting for your tirade on big gulps....I know its coming...I will let you in on a secret, there is a place out there with all that gov control you yearn so badly for.....I am sure if you want , the members here can do a fundraiser to get you there....I heard North Korea is nice this time of year, you would love it....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sad isn't it.

Fundraiser hell,I'll buy him the one way ticket there.

'Course he might fit in with the Taliban types pretty good too.............
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 3:05:41 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

When was the last time someone broke into your house for beer money or stole your kid's bike to buy another pack of cigarettes? That's what I thought.

I suppose if they legalize it then you'll be allowed to use your EBT card for it since that is part of the cultural marxist agenda. But they'll still break into your house and steal your bike because it just seems like a good idea when you're high.

Laugh now you'll regret it later.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Its all about money and control/power..always has been...

FPNI AGAIN!!!

As long as alcohol and cigarettes are legal, there is no doubt what it's all about. And it has ZERO to do with public health or safety.

When was the last time someone broke into your house for beer money or stole your kid's bike to buy another pack of cigarettes? That's what I thought.

I suppose if they legalize it then you'll be allowed to use your EBT card for it since that is part of the cultural marxist agenda. But they'll still break into your house and steal your bike because it just seems like a good idea when you're high.

Laugh now you'll regret it later.

When did you see the last scientific survey conducted that covered what the criminals spent the proceeds of their illicit activities on?

You think they don't buy cigs and alcohol?

Your stance is EVERY criminal is high when they commit crimes, and only break the law to support their drug use?

Your post is 'tarded, Sir.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 3:40:29 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
If you ask me we didn't try hard enough. Dope is stronger and more popular than ever. Too bad the government doesn't poison batches as it comes in from Colombia so as to kill off all the dopers in one swift swoop. I guarantee our country's drug problem would disappear over night and its productivity would skyrocket. Screw the dopers.
View Quote

Like they did with alcohol?
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 3:49:21 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Get out of here with that bullshit, what the fuck is wrong with you?
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 3:49:47 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

It would not cost any more to actually fight it.  It would take willpower to go to the source, kill/capture the producers, sink the transports, and punish the distribution network in the US harshly via prison work farms that are self supporting.  

We forcus on end users which is retarded.  It makes the proposition expensive and unwinable but it sells well to those who lack the stomach to solve it completely.  "community" policing is a giant ball of fail...but the public loves it without even being able to define it.  Marketing and sales...it drives politics and politics drive enforcement.  

Another example of low information voters driving the train.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
We never truly put effort into stopping drugs.  We did limited targeting of end users and middle men.

If you want to solve the drug issue, poison the drug supply and notify the public in advance that it is poisoned, so don't use drugs and you won't die.  If you choose to use drugs, your choice and your results.

Solved.  

What would it cost for us to really try and stop drugs? cause we have spent a few boatloads of dinero trying to do something called WAR ON DRUGS...not to mention the total smack down our rights took in the process....

It would not cost any more to actually fight it.  It would take willpower to go to the source, kill/capture the producers, sink the transports, and punish the distribution network in the US harshly via prison work farms that are self supporting.  

We forcus on end users which is retarded.  It makes the proposition expensive and unwinable but it sells well to those who lack the stomach to solve it completely.  "community" policing is a giant ball of fail...but the public loves it without even being able to define it.  Marketing and sales...it drives politics and politics drive enforcement.  

Another example of low information voters driving the train.  

Speaking of low info., contemporary drug policy is supply-side oriented.

Link Posted: 4/25/2015 3:50:07 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Legalize them all.

It doesn't matter how someone else defines their own freedom, it isn't any of your business.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 3:55:56 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Slippery slope argument.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 4:04:28 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

It doesn't matter how someone else defines their own freedom, it isn't any of your business.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Legalize them all.

And thats what the whole Constitution is about,,Individual freedom, with very limited gov power....
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top