Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 13
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 8:11:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

There would have been no 9-11 without the Clinton cuts and foreign policy.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He had a decent foreign policy.

Unlike the ISIS member that we currently have in office now.

You mean the foreign policy that inspired the movie "Wag the Dog"?

Yep.  His lack of any real response to the first WTC bombing, the Cole, the embassy bombings, the attack on the Khobar Towers, etc emboldened the fuck out of the jihadists.

Fucking chickenshit motherfucker and fuck anyone that thinks he was worth a shit for anything.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 8:13:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Yep.  His lack of any real response to the first WTC bombing, the Cole, the embassy bombings, the attack on the Khobar Towers, etc emboldened the fuck out of the jihadists.

Fucking chickenshit motherfucker and fuck anyone that thinks he was worth a shit for anything.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

clinton was a scumbag

anyone that couldn't see that or didn't have the basis in history to see that=====well, the can fuck off
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 8:16:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Pretty sure the mujahadeen grew to hate us after the soviets left AFG, but what do I know.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty sure the mujahadeen grew to hate us after the soviets left AFG, but what do I know.

Apparently not fucking much.

The Mujahadeen did NOT grow into the Taliban but liberal idiots love to spout that shit.  The Mujahadeen grew into the Northern Alliance, which helped us when we first went into Afghanistan after 9/11.

Of course, seeing as you think you know what you are talking about, you would already know that.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 8:18:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Or maybe not everyone that supports the 2A agrees with you on everything else in the world of politics. Maybe they don't say anything because of all the intellegence discourse in GD. Maybe they are tired of the GOP lips service. Maybe they are tired of the patriot act. Maybe they realized that both parties are cashing the same checks for campains. Maybe they don't like that corporate donations pay more to support the houses than the taxes payers do. Maybe they don't like elephants.

Who knows why. This is a gun site and as long as you support that I guess your part of the club.

I swear the Dems could move their position on gun control and make the GOP irrelevant in an election cycle.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I guess there really are liberals infesting this site.

Others and myself have been saying it for years.

They're either purposely being deceitful about who they are and what they believe with the intent to spread misinformation, or they're simpletons that can't come to grips that they're ideological beliefs are straight up progressive.

Being labeled a liberal carries a stigma that many are uncomfortable with for obvious reasons.

Or maybe not everyone that supports the 2A agrees with you on everything else in the world of politics. Maybe they don't say anything because of all the intellegence discourse in GD. Maybe they are tired of the GOP lips service. Maybe they are tired of the patriot act. Maybe they realized that both parties are cashing the same checks for campains. Maybe they don't like that corporate donations pay more to support the houses than the taxes payers do. Maybe they don't like elephants.

Who knows why. This is a gun site and as long as you support that I guess your part of the club.

I swear the Dems could move their position on gun control and make the GOP irrelevant in an election cycle.

The GOP might lose you if the Dems did that.................oh wait, the GOP never had you.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 8:21:10 PM EDT
[#5]
How many of the Clinton's close associates DIED while he was in office? I think someone was keeping track and it was over 25.  Think Vince Foster is a clinton fan?

Arkansas State Trooper Scandal.

Poor response to OKC bombing. Failure to acknowledge Ruby Ridge and Waco for what they were.

Whitewatergate. (this was worse than actual Watergate).

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 8:23:12 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

As an elected official..  No.

As someone to bullshit, drink beers and check out the womenz..     It would probably be a good time.
View Quote

This.  Bill Clinton was a horrible president.  But he was likeable and personable -- unlike his shrew wife, who turns people off by just walking into a room.

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 8:32:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

This.  Bill Clinton was a horrible president.  But he was likeable and personable -- unlike his shrew wife, who turns people off by just walking into a room.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

As someone to bullshit, drink beers and check out the womenz..     It would probably be a good time.

bullshit
I would just assume kick him in the nads as hard as possible than to shake his godamn hand
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 8:34:58 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
bullshit

I would just assume kick him in the nads as hard as possible than to shake his godamn hand
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

bullshit

Bill Clinton survived for years as a politician because he could relate to people and make them think he truly cared about them.  Thank goodness Hillary doesn't have that ability.

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 8:37:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Bill Clinton survived for years as a politician because he could relate to people and make them think he truly cared about them.  Thank goodness Hillary doesn't have that ability.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

bullshit

yay, he's a lying scumbag

I detest him and anyone that likes him or his cunt wife
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 9:07:51 PM EDT
[#10]

View Quote

Well said Larry.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 9:14:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 9:19:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 9:32:02 PM EDT
[#13]
You are dumb then.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 9:37:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Still after all that he was the best of the last five anyway. That is the real take away.

He just looks good compared to his peers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He was a little old for me, but I liked Bill Clinton just fine as a guy; as the leader of the free world, I thought he was a disgrace.  Of course, after two terms of President Jug Ears, I'm thinking maybe I was a little rough on Bill.

That I can understand but he still sucked donkey dick.

Still after all that he was the best of the last five anyway. That is the real take away.

Drugs are bad mmmmmkay...
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 9:40:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

At least it had freakin' sunset date!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

True.  But I wasn't into guns at the time he was president and didn't realize the importance of not stomping on the 2A.  That being said, he could practically be on the NRA board compared to some of the the assclowns here in NYS.

WTF!!??

He championed the 1994 AWB and got it passed for god's sake.

He wanted handguns made illegal also.

At least it had freakin' sunset date!

The GOP forced that in, Clinon didn't want it. Really, shut up. Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought the fool rather than opening it and remove all doubt.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 9:40:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Anybody remember B-1 Bob Dornan?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esp3QIBEV58
View Quote

I spent many an evening watching Bob Dornan do Special Orders on CSPAN in the Nineties.  Good stuff.

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 9:45:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Both Clinton and GW would be fun to hang out and party with.  Beyond that, fuck Clinton!!!!  
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 9:53:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Arkansas native here and FBHC!

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 9:57:07 PM EDT
[#19]
Only one reply is fitting:
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 9:57:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 10:12:24 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 11:13:33 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
How many of the Clinton's close associates DIED while he was in office? I think someone was keeping track and it was over 25.  Think Vince Foster is a clinton fan?

Poor response to OKC bombing. Failure to acknowledge Ruby Ridge and Waco for what they were.

View Quote

That's Weird....
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 11:18:11 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 5:13:48 PM EDT
[#24]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's Weird....

James Milam

Milam was decapitated. The state Medical examiner, Fahmy Malak, initially ruled death due to natural causes, claiming that the victim's small dog had eaten the head, which was later recovered from a trash bin several blocks away.

People have laughed in the past when I mention there was a Clinton associate whose beheading had been ruled "natural causes".
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 7:35:23 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
So you can't, then.  That's what I thought.

I never met anyone who liked Klinton that was also a committed supporter of the 2A.

The rest of your drivel isn't worthy of a response.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

[

I was a Nuke ET, I'm well aware of the academic requirements to get into different programs.  The intellectual requirements to be a Marine aren't anywhere what they are for the Nuclear Power Program.  

Every thing I said is completely accurate, you're just too emotional about it to admit it.  It's also possible you're too stupid to realize what the word "currently" means, but I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.

I'm also a huge fan of Reagan,  a previous posts lists him as my favorite President from my lifetime, but I don't feel the need to  ignore the problems in his administration out of misguided hero worship.

Seriously though, I think if you read what I wrote and take note of the word "currently"  you will see everything I said is 100% correct.    Before you fire off another pissy post,  just re-read the quoted stuff above.

Ok snowflake, your post is still retarded since you can't seem to grasp that FOPA benefited more gun owners than it hurt:

At present, you can order ammo via USPS and other carriers.

At present, you can transport firearms from point A to point B legally if you pass through states where doing so would otherwise be illegal.

At present, you can buy ammunition without records being kept.

At present, you can purchase surplus military weapons that were imported because restrictions imposed by the GCA of '68 were largely lifted after passage of the law.

At present, you can only be inspected by the BATFE only once every 12 months if you're a licensed FFL holder, unless discrepancies are found.

At present, you can still buy a select fire weapon, if you can afford it.

FOPA may have been the worse thing to happen to those of us who wanted to buy affordable fully automatic weapons, but that affected a niche market, and the other benefits of the law have to be viewed in the context of the times and how the law made things better for gun owners *overall*.

250,000 owners of registered MGs and DDs, or tens or hundreds of millions of gun owners of everything else.  

Your math sucks.

President Reagan, who held an "A" rating from the NRA, was urged to sign the bill and he did.  As president he never lobbied for more gun control that I can remember.  Contrast that with Clinton, who not only wanted to ban so called "assault weapons", but ban handguns as well.

OTOH, name one pro-gun bill that Clinton signed and which benefits gun owners at present.

I'll be waiting.

My bad, you misunderstood the word negative, not currently.

Words have precise meanings,  I never stated that Clinton has had more of a positive effect.   I simply said he currently has less of a negative effect.

Take that sentence to any random Navy guy an have him parse it for you.  

I do find it amusing that you see the sentence in red as a positive.    Before that, I could have bought it with the same process, but for what the select fire weapon is actually worth, not the bubble created by that shit amendment.  

The one in blue is becoming less and less true, unfortunately.  

I get it, you don't like Clinton.   More power to ya.  I like him and make no apologies for it.   If that is a problem for you,  oh fucking well.

I never met anyone who liked Klinton that was also a committed supporter of the 2A.

You asked me to back up a statement I never made, so no I don't feel the need to back it up.   Sorry if that is too hard for you to understand.

What I wrote is 100% true, your inability to comprehend written fucking English is not my problem either.

Link Posted: 4/27/2015 7:39:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

People have laughed in the past when I mention there was a Clinton associate whose beheading had been ruled "natural causes".
View Quote

yeah that ME was totally not complicit at all, what an upstanding guy to make such a clear determination in a clouded world
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 7:44:17 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

You fucking voted for him TWICE!?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

He was a little old for me, but I liked Bill Clinton just fine as a guy; as the leader of the free world, I thought he was a disgrace.  Of course, after two terms of President Jug Ears, I'm thinking maybe I was a little rough on Bill.

That I can understand but he still sucked donkey dick.

I can only judge by the Presidents I remember in office.  From best to worst imo.

Reagan

Clinton**

GWB**

Bush Sr*

Obama

Carter

yup, best of last 5 in my book as well.  The asterisks are who I voted for in the last 5 elections.

eta: left out Ford, because although I remember him, It was mainly from the negative publicity and saturday night live skits about him.

You fucking voted for him TWICE!?

yes, and I'd do the same thing given the same situation.

The first time, I was going to vote for Perot, but he self-destructed.   I wasn't voting for Bush Sr again, so that left Clinton.

The 2nd time, there wasn't any way I was voting for Bob Dole, so I voted for Clinton again.

Every election, I wind up voting for the person I dislike the least.   I'm hoping the Republicans will put up someone I want to vote for this year, but I'm not holding my breath.

I'll probably use my usual method when I'm voting for the next president.

Link Posted: 4/27/2015 7:45:32 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's Weird....

James Milam

Milam was decapitated. The state Medical examiner, Fahmy Malak, initially ruled death due to natural causes, claiming that the victim's small dog had eaten the head, which was later recovered from a trash bin several blocks away.

Crap, I knew about the neck wound, but didn't know they got the original ME's report unsealed.

Recently, the signed report of M.E. Dr. Donald Haut was uncovered at the National Archives, proving that Foster had a previously unreported gunshot wound to his neck.

His injuries were defensive, including the barrel-cylinder gap powder burns on his webs between the thumbs and index fingers on both hands.  He tried to steer the gun away from his head when he was shot, and his hands were around it there when they broke the shot through his neck.  The FBI/DOJ sent a guy to make an incision there to cover up the entrance, then doctor the autopsy to indicate he had suck-started a .38 SPL.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 7:53:27 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I guess there really are liberals infesting this site.

Others and myself have been saying it for years.

They're either purposely being deceitful about who they are and what they believe with the intent to spread misinformation, or they're simpletons that can't come to grips that they're ideological beliefs are straight up progressive.

Being labeled a liberal carries a stigma that many are uncomfortable with for obvious reasons.

They'd have to do more than that for me.    I'm a fiscal conservative and their way of governance will turn us into Greece if we don't do something.    

If the Dems were to become the party of financial responsibility and make defending the RKBA, I'd switch parties.

I couldn't care less about the social conservative part of the Republican party.

Link Posted: 4/27/2015 8:04:09 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
The political spectrum is pretty well defined. More gov control moves you left. Less moves you right. Fascism is pretty well defined as well.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Lol. Is that supposed to sound cleaver ? That is all in who is defining it and which paticular incarnation of fascism we are discussing. Is it some how better if its your side standing on your neck ?

To you last question, not at all. To the rest of it, that's pretty much what I expected.

It doesn't matter who is explaining it. Fascism falls on the left of the political spectrum.

Fire up Google and read up. It's hardly the black and white issue that you make it out to be, but then again rarely issue are as easily defined as GD like to make it out to be.

The political spectrum is pretty well defined. More gov control moves you left. Less moves you right. Fascism is pretty well defined as well.

yes it is, and fascism is right wing on the standard left-right spectrum.

I love how you cherry picked a dictionary that fits your view, here is another:

From the Oxford Dictionary

fascism

1) An authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization.

2) (In general use) extreme right-wing, authoritarian, or intolerant views or practice.

Link Posted: 4/27/2015 8:15:35 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Have you found a right wing fascist yet?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Whatever you say.

That's your problem. You've been letting other people make form your opinion for far too long.
Try Websters:

often capitalized :  a political philosophy, movement, or regime (as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

:  a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control <early instances of army fascism and brutality — J. W. Aldridge>

That's pretty far left, dude.
Want to try National Socialism next?

Tell me more about me.

Lol. Well dude, Webster will also provide you with a three line synopsis about any word in the English language, but that hardly makes it an exhaustive or even a complete discussion on the subject.  

Have you realized that the political spectrum can't be defined on a two dimensional graph ?
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 8:17:26 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Among other things, they said they wanted to make porn mainstream, destroy the 2 party household and the sanctity of marriage, control the schools/education, corrupt children, cause race riots, utilize the entertainment industry as propaganda, kick puppies, and a bunch of other shit. If I run across a decent source, I'll get it to you.
The beauty of the communist "Revolution", is it plays to the inherent weakness in human nature. It's also extremely hard to reverse. The Soviet Union could have been wiped of the map in the '70s and we'd still be dealing with this shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's interesting that when the Soviets decided to enact their plan to weaken America, they decided to make us socially liberal first, then complete the plan.

how, and socially liberal in which ways exactly? by infiltrating us with fags smoking meth?

(not busting your balls, I'm legitimately curious b/c I've never heard of this)

Among other things, they said they wanted to make porn mainstream, destroy the 2 party household and the sanctity of marriage, control the schools/education, corrupt children, cause race riots, utilize the entertainment industry as propaganda, kick puppies, and a bunch of other shit. If I run across a decent source, I'll get it to you.
The beauty of the communist "Revolution", is it plays to the inherent weakness in human nature. It's also extremely hard to reverse. The Soviet Union could have been wiped of the map in the '70s and we'd still be dealing with this shit.

It sure looks your avatar is enjoying the new America to me.  It looks like your a big fan of porn also. Hmmmm.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 8:24:20 PM EDT
[#33]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's Weird....

Had no idea about the intern in the Georgetown Starbucks.....holy shit
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 9:28:25 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
It sure looks your avatar is enjoying the new America to me.  It looks like your a big fan of porn also. Hmmmm.
View Quote

you think you fucking understand the penicorn? you better think twice
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 9:49:35 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 9:51:48 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 9:52:38 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 9:57:19 PM EDT
[#38]
He was first president who made the Whit House a cesspool, than was obama
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 9:58:39 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I'm not a big fan of porn, although it has come in handy on deployments. But my avatar would totally bore you out on film.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's interesting that when the Soviets decided to enact their plan to weaken America, they decided to make us socially liberal first, then complete the plan.

how, and socially liberal in which ways exactly? by infiltrating us with fags smoking meth?

(not busting your balls, I'm legitimately curious b/c I've never heard of this)

I'm not a big fan of porn, although it has come in handy on deployments. But my avatar would totally bore you out on film.

I see what you did there.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 10:13:26 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 10:21:02 PM EDT
[#41]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I see what you did there.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/51076104.jpg

FFS,not one of those cigars.

Link Posted: 4/27/2015 10:45:14 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

You asked me to back up a statement I never made, so no I don't feel the need to back it up.   Sorry if that is too hard for you to understand.

What I wrote is 100% true, your inability to comprehend written fucking English is not my problem either.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok snowflake, your post is still retarded since you can't seem to grasp that FOPA benefited more gun owners than it hurt:

At present, you can order ammo via USPS and other carriers.

At present, you can transport firearms from point A to point B legally if you pass through states where doing so would otherwise be illegal.

At present, you can buy ammunition without records being kept.

At present, you can purchase surplus military weapons that were imported because restrictions imposed by the GCA of '68 were largely lifted after passage of the law.

At present, you can only be inspected by the BATFE only once every 12 months if you're a licensed FFL holder, unless discrepancies are found.

At present, you can still buy a select fire weapon, if you can afford it.

FOPA may have been the worse thing to happen to those of us who wanted to buy affordable fully automatic weapons, but that affected a niche market, and the other benefits of the law have to be viewed in the context of the times and how the law made things better for gun owners *overall*.

250,000 owners of registered MGs and DDs, or tens or hundreds of millions of gun owners of everything else.  

Your math sucks.

President Reagan, who held an "A" rating from the NRA, was urged to sign the bill and he did.  As president he never lobbied for more gun control that I can remember.  Contrast that with Clinton, who not only wanted to ban so called "assault weapons", but ban handguns as well.

OTOH, name one pro-gun bill that Clinton signed and which benefits gun owners at present.

I'll be waiting.

My bad, you misunderstood the word negative, not currently.

Words have precise meanings,  I never stated that Clinton has had more of a positive effect.   I simply said he currently has less of a negative effect.

Take that sentence to any random Navy guy an have him parse it for you.  

I do find it amusing that you see the sentence in red as a positive.    Before that, I could have bought it with the same process, but for what the select fire weapon is actually worth, not the bubble created by that shit amendment.  
The one in blue is becoming less and less true, unfortunately.  

I get it, you don't like Clinton.   More power to ya.  I like him and make no apologies for it.   If that is a problem for you,  oh fucking well.

You're words:

"I'd have a beer with the guy who made it so I can't buy a brand new machine gun for a reasonable price. You know the guy, Reagan....

The difference is that law didn't sunset and we're stuck with it. Reagan was far worse for gun rights currently than Clinton.

So, faced with the challenge to prove that Reagan was worse for gun rights than your boy Klinton, you can't.  I understand.  Liberals love them some Klinton.

Maybe I should have spelled it out in crayon.  

I doubt you ever read-let alone had a clue-what FOPA was all about before this weekend.  It's easier for a fawning Klinton admirer like yourself to just regurgitate the "Reagan banned machine guns" bullshit that you admitted dimocRat voters love to spew whenever you get the chance to bash on one of the most effective presidents this nation has seen in my lifetime (OMFG, *imperfect* as he may have been).  Decades later, your kind just can't let it go.

My reading comprehension, and written communication skills are just fine.  Your critical thinking skills-having admitted voting for the most-anti-gun president up to that point in our nation's history on a firearms-centric forum-are shit.

What the fuck are you even doing here?

Pro-tip:  If you were as smart as you think you are, you wouldn't have to brag about it.  Classic-you even sound like a self-assured libtard.

Link Posted: 4/27/2015 10:51:43 PM EDT
[#43]
Im not reading 11 pages, but OP is a moron.

Bill Clinton was a moron. He was a driving force and advocate behind the housing market financing reforms that led to a real estate crash that nearly toppled our economy. He signed an assault weapons ban violating the Constitution and his oath. He shut down the government and cut the military to the bone setting the conditions for 9-11 and our under prepared and poorly equipped forces to respond. This while his wife was campaigning for state sponsored healthcare. Now he is a corrupt traitor taking bribes to essentially sell our Strategic interests to Russia.

I can think of few worse.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 11:05:35 PM EDT
[#44]
The Boston Globe says "It's all about Hillary."

http://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/2015/04/27/all-about-hillary-clinton-not-country/m71vECejUUrR56wUPYUPhK/story.html

This tidbit is particlularly disturbing:

"The clamor for disclosure follows a complicated news story reported by the Times about money flowing into the Clinton Foundation from a Canadian company — Uranium One — that was being taken over by a Russian firm while the Canadian company had business before the State Department. According to the Times, the Clinton Foundation did not report donations totaling $2.35 million that were made to it by Uranium One’s chairman. The sale of Uranium One ultimately gave the Russians control of one-fifth of all uranium production capacity in the United States."

What a fucking sleaze bag...
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 11:35:48 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Pretty sure all the contributions to the clinton foundation does not comprise personal gain though the media kinda has been making it out to be.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You like a man who sold out his country for personal gain?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Pretty sure all the contributions to the clinton foundation does not comprise personal gain though the media kinda has been making it out to be.

What about all the missile tech that Bill gave to the Chicoms to fund his reelection? Does that comprise personal gain to you? When he took office in his first term the Chinese could reach only the west coast with their nukes. Thanks to him declassifying guidance tech and selling it out of the commerce dept they were able to target all of the U.S. by the end of his presidency.

But, hey, yeah great guy aside from that, love to have a beer with him.

Oh yeah he also didn't allow our troops in Somalia to use the tanks and gunships they requested, which contributed to the deaths of 18 servicemen and 73 wounded.

Oh, but he plays the sax and seems so down to earth.

Fuck Bill Clinton that fucking traitorous piece of shit. Fuck Hilldog and BHO while we're at it. Fucking scum.
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 7:57:33 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

While it is an over simplification, for the sake of conversation it can be explained as two dimensional. Another way to remember it simply is more gov =left, less gov=right.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's your problem. You've been letting other people make form your opinion for far too long.
Try Websters:

often capitalized :  a political philosophy, movement, or regime (as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

:  a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control <early instances of army fascism and brutality — J. W. Aldridge>

That's pretty far left, dude.
Want to try National Socialism next?

Tell me more about me.

Lol. Well dude, Webster will also provide you with a three line synopsis about any word in the English language, but that hardly makes it an exhaustive or even a complete discussion on the subject.  

Have you realized that the political spectrum can't be defined on a two dimensional graph ?

While it is an over simplification, for the sake of conversation it can be explained as two dimensional. Another way to remember it simply is more gov =left, less gov=right.

And that is why we seem to disagree. You are looking for simple answers that already fit your firmly intrenched world view. Another way to remember it is that complex issues can't be intelligently discussed with a simpletons understanding of the subject or, you can't solve today's problem with yesterday's thinking. Take your pick.

Link Posted: 4/28/2015 8:16:55 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 9:05:02 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

That's because the NSA seized their banks accounts in Switzerland after determining the money had been gained illegally, within the first few months of the Administration.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You like a man who sold out his country for personal gain?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Oh....come on now.....They left the White House "dead broke". Hillary said so.

They paid such a personal price to make this country a better place.

That's because the NSA seized their banks accounts in Switzerland after determining the money had been gained illegally, within the first few months of the Administration.

What are you smoking?
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 9:07:43 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

The budget was balanced by the end but I don't know if you can give him or congress any credit for it.

Spending did not decrease in ANY of the years he was in office.  It went up every year like clockwork.  The only thing that balanced the budget was a dramatic run up in tax receipts from a combination of a booming economy and tax increases.

He can take credit for raising taxes but the economic boom was in the works long before he landed in the White House.

I'm not saying any of things as marks against him but he certainly can't take credit for what would have been a chip shot for ANY president who was in office for that particular period in history.  

I take that back, not ANY president if we include Zero.  Obama most certainly would have spent every last dime of those revenue gains and then some.  Here we are almost 8 years past the financial crises and our government is STILL spending the nearly $1 Trillion per year that was supposed to be a temporary stimulus.  A new expectation was set and the government grew itself right into it as can be expected.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Didn't he balance the budget and leave the country financially sound or something like that?

The budget was balanced by the end but I don't know if you can give him or congress any credit for it.

Spending did not decrease in ANY of the years he was in office.  It went up every year like clockwork.  The only thing that balanced the budget was a dramatic run up in tax receipts from a combination of a booming economy and tax increases.

He can take credit for raising taxes but the economic boom was in the works long before he landed in the White House.

I'm not saying any of things as marks against him but he certainly can't take credit for what would have been a chip shot for ANY president who was in office for that particular period in history.  

I take that back, not ANY president if we include Zero.  Obama most certainly would have spent every last dime of those revenue gains and then some.  Here we are almost 8 years past the financial crises and our government is STILL spending the nearly $1 Trillion per year that was supposed to be a temporary stimulus.  A new expectation was set and the government grew itself right into it as can be expected.

Clinton never balanced the budget in any way. The link that explains the accounting tricks he used is already posted here. It was nothing but a scam - borrowinf money from ourselves and calling it income.
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 9:28:24 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Still do.  Flame suit zipped up and hard hat on.
View Quote

You are a fucking idiot!!!!!!!!!!! I am from Arkansas and both of you can eat shit and die.
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top