Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJyxPDEvo9U

Ahsoka vs Vader confirmed.

Click To View Spoiler
View Quote

Looks awesome. Got it set to record.
Link Posted: 1/20/2016 7:35:57 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm ready for the season to start again tonight.
Link Posted: 1/20/2016 9:59:12 PM EDT
[#4]
starting.
Link Posted: 1/20/2016 10:09:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Same here...............DVR is set up for all new episodes so I don't miss any

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJyxPDEvo9U

Ahsoka vs Vader confirmed.

Click To View Spoiler

Link Posted: 1/21/2016 8:21:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Is it wrong that I though Leia was hot? I mean, she was a beached whale in the new movie. They made her hot again.
Link Posted: 1/21/2016 9:14:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Im gonna have to watch this
Link Posted: 1/21/2016 9:49:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Is it wrong that I though Leia was hot? I mean, she was a beached whale in the new movie. They made her hot again.
View Quote

Satine is hotter.
Link Posted: 1/21/2016 7:57:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Satine is hotter.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Satine is hotter.

You mean, Sabine Wren? If so...hell yeah. Mandalorian wimminz is best wimminz.

Link Posted: 1/21/2016 11:25:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/swfans/images/c/cd/SabineInfobox.png/revision/latest?cb=20140219155744
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Satine is hotter.

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/swfans/images/c/cd/SabineInfobox.png/revision/latest?cb=20140219155744

Why hasn't Ezra manned up and tapped that?

I mean, asides from the fact that this is meant to be a more family oriented show.
Link Posted: 1/22/2016 11:28:49 AM EDT
[#11]
So, we are now debating which animated character of a kids Disney show is the hottest, could be worse, carry on
Link Posted: 1/25/2016 3:27:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Looks like next episode:

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 1/25/2016 3:30:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I mean, asides from the fact that this is meant to be a more family oriented show.
View Quote

Because he doesn't yet have hair on his balls.  And he's full of teenage angst.  I'm honestly hoping he's the first to move to the dark side and gets wacked by Kanan.  I know it's a kids show and kids love the kind of dialog he spews, but damn if it isn't annoying as hell to an adult.  I wanna smack him around a bit, or his voice actor, then give him some vodka.  
Link Posted: 1/25/2016 3:58:55 PM EDT
[#14]
This series is interesting because it is likely to end very badly. They are going to have to kill off the three Jedi/force sensitive characters in the very near future before the start of ANH. It seems bleak as hell for a Disney channel creation. I guess Ezra could fall to the dark side or go into hiding.
Link Posted: 1/25/2016 4:04:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
This series is interesting because it is likely to end very badly. They are going to have to kill off the three Jedi/force sensitive characters in the very near future before the start of ANH. It seems bleak as hell for a Disney channel creation. I guess Ezra could fall to the dark side or go into hiding.
View Quote

My take on it is that Ezra and Kanan are basically fulfilling the role Starkiller/Galen does in The Force Unleashed (non-canon); basically becoming martyrs that kick start the Rebellion into overtime, with the Ghost's symbol becoming the Alliance Phoenix. And Ahsoka will probably go out this season fighting Vader.
Link Posted: 1/25/2016 4:07:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Because he doesn't yet have hair on his balls.  And he's full of teenage angst.  I'm honestly hoping he's the first to move to the dark side and gets wacked by Kanan.  I know it's a kids show and kids love the kind of dialog he spews, but damn if it isn't annoying as hell to an adult.  I wanna smack him around a bit, or his voice actor, then give him some vodka.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Looks like from the trailer.

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 1/25/2016 4:09:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
So, we are now debating which animated character of a kids Disney show is the hottest, could be worse, carry on
View Quote

I find it a little disturbing as Sabine is 16 and in that episode Leia is 15.
Link Posted: 1/25/2016 4:16:24 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I agree, but seeing this is GD it could be worse. At least there is no trannies or ponies so far.

Link Posted: 1/25/2016 4:18:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I agree, but seeing this is GD it could be worse. At least there is no trannies or ponies so far.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's inevitable.
Link Posted: 1/25/2016 4:22:54 PM EDT
[#20]
Kinda hoping Ezra moves to the Dark Side and whacks Kanan's self righteous ass................time for a few of their number to meet their end.

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/25/2016 4:23:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Been watching it with my kids. It will be interesting to see what happens with Kanan and Ahsoka by the time the series runs it's course. I wonder if the Ahsoka vs. Vader is more of a vision quest style battle instead of a real battle. I hope they develop her more, as she was my favorite character from the Clone Wars (mainly b/c I didn't know what happened to her).

-ZA
Link Posted: 1/25/2016 4:26:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Kinda hoping Ezra moves to the Dark Side and whacks Kanan's self righteous ass................time for a few of their number to meet their end.
View Quote

Self-righteous?  I might say self-depreciating, but dude's far from self-righteous.
Link Posted: 1/25/2016 4:27:01 PM EDT
[#23]
I wonder if Maul still has a hard on for Obi-Wan? LOL....

-ZA
Link Posted: 1/25/2016 4:27:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Been watching it with my kids. It will be interesting to see what happens with Kanan and Ahsoka by the time the series runs it's course. I wonder if the Ahsoka vs. Vader is more of a vision quest style battle instead of a real battle. I hope they develop her more, as she was my favorite character from the Clone Wars (mainly b/c I didn't know what happened to her).

-ZA
View Quote

The way they ended Clone Wars was very disappointing.
Link Posted: 1/25/2016 4:28:20 PM EDT
[#25]
He's judgmental at times........maybe not completely self righteous, but he has moments where he looks as if he is about to get preachy

Quoted:

Self-righteous?  I might say self-depreciating, but dude's far from self-righteous.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/25/2016 4:31:24 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He seems to be getting over his hatred for clones, though I don't blame him the first place. (His master was gunned down by troops he had fought alongside for months and considered brothers almost.)

My biggest gripe with the series is that with the exception of Vader and Tarkin, nearly all the Imperials are shown as a bunch of idiots who constantly get caught with their thumbs up their asses.
Link Posted: 1/25/2016 4:33:31 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I wonder if Maul still has a hard on for Obi-Wan? LOL....

-ZA
View Quote

Probably.

But I think right now, the more immediate focus of his hatred is on his former master, Palpatine.

And besides, he already got his revenge on Obi-Wan by gutting Satine in front of him.
Link Posted: 1/25/2016 4:42:30 PM EDT
[#28]
I am kinda in the same boat.............the Empire should be winning and at the Rebel's throats, but instead they seem to have an easy time of escaping every time they get in a jam

Quoted:

He seems to be getting over his hatred for clones, though I don't blame him the first place. (His master was gunned down by troops he had fought alongside for months and considered brothers almost.)

My biggest gripe with the series is that with the exception of Vader and Tarkin, nearly all the Imperials are shown as a bunch of idiots who constantly get caught with their thumbs up their asses.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/25/2016 4:51:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I am kinda in the same boat.............the Empire should be winning and at the Rebel's throats, but instead they seem to have an easy time of escaping every time they get in a jam

View Quote

The Force: the biggest Deus Ex Machina in cinema history.

Seriously, though, if this were Game of Thrones, the Rebels would already be dead.
Link Posted: 1/25/2016 4:53:29 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nobody important dies in this series.  They just keep coming back
Link Posted: 1/25/2016 4:58:05 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

They swept into power with basically no opposition, so none of those stormtroopers have seen real battle.  Sure, they've gone in and raided defensless villages, but they don't have nearly as much experience on a 2-way range as their fancy uniforms and equipment would have people believe.  It's intimidation at its finest, and people like smugglers and rebels know this, and challenge their power because they can.
Link Posted: 1/25/2016 5:13:35 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

They swept into power with basically no opposition, so none of those stormtroopers have seen real battle.  Sure, they've gone in and raided defensless villages, but they don't have nearly as much experience on a 2-way range as their fancy uniforms and equipment would have people believe.  It's intimidation at its finest, and people like smugglers and rebels know this, and challenge their power because they can.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That makes sense, I guess.

Contrast that to the Clones in the Republic military, who were shown to get shit done time and time again. (I believe that someone made a valid comparison in regards to Clone armor and Stormtrooper armor; Clone armor was made for grunts out in the muck fighting on whatever god-forsaken shithole of a planet, while Stormtrooper armor is basically just Space Kevlar.)
Link Posted: 1/25/2016 10:19:20 PM EDT
[#33]
so Ahsoka starts kicking inquisitor ass, knocks one down who slides next to Kanan and he doesn't take the opportunity to stab the guy in the back and end the threat
poor tactics
Link Posted: 1/25/2016 11:52:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
so Ahsoka starts kicking inquisitor ass, knocks one down who slides next to Kanan and he doesn't take the opportunity to stab the guy in the back and end the threat
poor tactics
View Quote

They're Jedi.

They have to be overbearingly "honorable" to the point of sheer stupidity.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 12:03:09 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol. Aren't most of the blasters set on stun so no one really dies?
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 1:24:46 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

but they were cloned from and trained by mandalorians who were experienced and the current leadership should be clone war vets that hunted down palpatine's enemies.  they should be harder than you give them credit for
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 1:28:48 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

but they were cloned from and trained by mandalorians who were experienced and the current leadership should be clone war vets that hunted down palpatine's enemies.  they should be harder than you give them credit for
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The current batch of Stormies aren't clones. Rather, they are enlisted from backwater planets like Lothal and Tatooine, and put under the command of aristocratic sons of noble houses. Basically think 18th-19th Century British Armed Forces in Space.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 1:44:10 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

The current batch of Stormies aren't clones. Rather, they are enlisted from backwater planets like Lothal and Tatooine, and put under the command of aristocratic sons of noble houses. Basically think 18th-19th Century British Armed Forces in Space.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

i see.  first i've read of it.  the only prior trooper training i'd read before the prequels was something like BUD/S in one of the anthologies....tales from the empire, i think, and children of the jedi...not one of the better eu books
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 2:04:55 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stormtroopers weren't clones. By the time they were enlisted, there was nobody to fight. Only subjugate.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 2:09:12 PM EDT
[#40]
Heard a rumor about this, but my google-fu is weak

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 2:41:03 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Click To View Spoiler
View Quote

That was a given, sooner or later.  I'm more interested in Zeb and Chopper's situation
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 2:46:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

That was a given, sooner or later.  I'm more interested in Zeb and Chopper's situation
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Click To View Spoiler

Chopper is a mass murdering little bastard.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 2:56:53 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
They're Jedi.

They have to be overbearingly "honorable" to the point of sheer stupidity.
View Quote

*puts on nerd hat*

Kinda... it's based off their lightsaber fighting styles (which are a reflection of their master's/often their combat philosophy)

Soresu: Form III

It's an entirely defensive form and it's the one the Sith Inquisitor mocks Kanan for using.

Link Posted: 1/26/2016 3:03:10 PM EDT
[#44]
When Kanan took out that Walker in the last episode by sheering its leg off, did anyone else think "well why didn't Luke just do that?"  

I figured those legs were too think for a lightsaber to just cut through like jelly.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 4:33:17 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
When Kanan took out that Walker in the last episode by sheering its leg off, did anyone else think "well why didn't Luke just do that?"  

I figured those legs were too think for a lightsaber to just cut through like jelly.
View Quote

Yes. I tried to reason it out that perhaps by the time Luke had encountered the AT-AT that its armor was upgraded and made thicker that it couldn't just be cut through.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 8:15:41 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Click To View Spoiler

Isn't he great?
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 8:45:21 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Yes. I tried to reason it out that perhaps by the time Luke had encountered the AT-AT that its armor was upgraded and made thicker that it couldn't just be cut through.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This pretty much where I'm at. It seems the AT-AT's in Rebels are more suited to peacekeeping duties, as they lack the two heavy cannons located on the sides of the head.

AT-AT from the movies:

AT-AT from Rebels:

Link Posted: 1/26/2016 8:53:13 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

This pretty much where I'm at. It seems the AT-AT's in Rebels are more suited to peacekeeping duties, as they lack the two heavy cannons located on the sides of the head.

AT-AT from the movies:

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/c/c2/ATAT-swrs3rs.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20070221015458

AT-AT from Rebels:

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/starwarsrebels/images/3/38/AT-AT_Rebels.png/revision/latest?cb=20151022143330
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

AT-AT from the movies:

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/c/c2/ATAT-swrs3rs.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20070221015458

AT-AT from Rebels:

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/starwarsrebels/images/3/38/AT-AT_Rebels.png/revision/latest?cb=20151022143330

In the extras such as the Rebels Recon videos that come out right after each new episode they explain that the AT-AT in Rebels are an earlier model.
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 2:58:25 PM EDT
[#49]
Makes sense, I guess.
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 5:54:28 PM EDT
[#50]
Where dI'd the green light saber like dark helmets come from, any guesses?
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top