Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 13
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 6:56:08 PM EDT
[#1]
How are you guys accessing his page? I can't get him to come up when I search FB.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 7:00:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, wow.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 7:11:10 PM EDT
[#3]
What are the red shoulder tassle things supposed to mean?

Shit, he looks like he belongs on a beatles album cover in one of those pics.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 8:04:03 PM EDT
[#4]
TheNNeutralObserver would not be pleased if he saw this.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 8:13:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What are the red shoulder tassle things supposed to mean?

Shit, he looks like he belongs on a beatles album cover in one of those pics.
View Quote

Sgt Peppers lonely hearts club band
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 8:40:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 9:46:05 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Even though his past is kinda sketchy with what has been posted I would be willing to let all that slide if he was really doing what he says he is. Everyone one deserves a second chance and if he is really kicking ass and taken names in Iraq good on him and get some.
View Quote

I'm solidly in this camp.

Hopefully he'll knock off the BS after really getting some in the sand box.

Naah, FTS. I take it back after reading into the thread a little deeper. He's there only to further his self-delusion of being something he isn't. Good if he takes down some of the enemy but it appears that he's more likely to cause the death of friendlies. Maybe he wanted the trip to be his last. Well, bye.

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 9:48:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Someone message me when ISIS adds him to their highlight video.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 10:01:35 PM EDT
[#9]
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 10:07:07 PM EDT
[#10]
" />
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 11:26:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
How are you guys accessing his page? I can't get him to come up when I search FB.
View Quote

He took his page down in the wake of Stolen Valor's first post about him. He went into hiding almost immediately, though his currect facebook can be found under "Mickey Peshmerga" and his Zombie Emergency Response Operations page is still public.

I'm just posting his wacky adventures over the last few months, and any evidence of his fraudulent and sociopathic behavior that stood out.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 11:38:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

He took his page down in the wake of Stolen Valor's first post about him. He went into hiding almost immediately, though his currect facebook can be found under "Mickey Peshmerga" and his Zombie Emergency Response Operations page is still public.

I'm just posting his wacky adventures over the last few months, and any evidence of his fraudulent and sociopathic behavior that stood out.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How much money did this piece of shit get you for?
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 11:40:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol I was thinking he must have fucked his girl or something
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 11:44:43 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jody
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 7:45:11 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dude said earlier he has watched the guy rip off friends and acquaintances.

I saw it on the internet so it has to be true.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 9:18:26 AM EDT
[#16]
Me? None.

But I've followed his misadventures since about 2011 and so far no one has really called him out on his bullshit. He builds himself up with a small following leeches off of them for everything from airsoft guns to rent money, then as they start to suspect something odd he just blows up on them calls them traitors and liars, and starts building his next following. But that's actual inperson relationships.

However, online he has a massive following of fans that only ever hear his side of things so they see him as a persecuted war hero.  And they are willing to donate serious $$$ for his little missions. And its not just that hes a liar its what he is lying ABOUT. Being a veteran. Serving. Giving of himself for a greater good. Which is something that thousands and thousands of people have done without bothering to stick their head in front of a camera and make up bullshit stories of heroism. Mickey's entire personality and lifestyle deprives him of respect by those around him so he keeps going back to the well of valor to scrape a little bit off for himself and hope nobody notices but hes such a mytho that he HAS to be noticed. We honor our heroes and servants here, it's what we do. And he is taking advantage of that for no ones benefit but his own.

I would be satisfied if you could punch "Mickey Windecker" into google and get something that says "dude's a con artist. watch out"
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 10:12:13 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 10:27:59 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 10:33:01 AM EDT
[#19]

Link Posted: 4/27/2015 10:36:05 AM EDT
[#20]
........is all I got.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 11:07:09 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
My understanding is that in this photo he is wearing the French equiavlent of their Medal of Honor." Can anyone verify?
http://i.imgur.com/NCjITLa.jpg

So many people have asked about his patches on his uniform. Well, it's because he makes his own outfits and covers them in every patch and medal conceivable.
http://i.imgur.com/TRXqFmw.jpg

"President!"
http://i.imgur.com/siIuNcU.jpg

View Quote

It's not the same thing as our MOH - it can be awarded for valor in combat, but I think it is loosely akin to French knighthood, in that civilians can have this conferred upon them.  Wearing such an award would truly earn him an ass kicking by most ordinary Frenchmen, let alone bona fide Legionaires.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 11:11:27 AM EDT
[#22]
Geez, what a compete freakin' douchebag.

I wonder if he is even still alive?

Link Posted: 4/27/2015 11:20:35 AM EDT
[#23]
What gets me is how many people and "conservative" blogs by this guys bullshit. Hell it looks like a few here did.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 11:27:59 AM EDT
[#24]
Is his gofundme still up? Wasnt he begging for money to come home?
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 11:42:44 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Paragraph 75 is interesting, seems like he likes to attempt a little "white knighting" as well.

http://caselaw.findlaw.com/il-court-of-appeals/1618487.html

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Paragraph 75 is interesting, seems like he likes to attempt a little "white knighting" as well.

This right here is the Mickey I know. He was always one to help a friend out, especially if that involved intimidation or threats peacocking like a badass. If spewing empty threats over the phone to people who have no idea who he is was a job, that man would never work a day in his life.

Amazing, that article is fantastic.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 11:47:28 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
What gets me is how many people and "conservative" blogs by this guys bullshit. Hell it looks like a few here did.
View Quote

Which is why he must be outed to the furthest extent. There will always be people who will blindly support those who have served, especially people with a certain mindset that gravitate towards his extreme enthusiasm towards combat and glory. Those people are extra suceptible to Mickeys bullshit because he feeds right into their perceptions about what honor and duty are. He is a living breathing Call of Duty character, and people will line up to support him unless they are presented with the truth.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 12:01:26 PM EDT
[#27]
First and foremost, this guy claimed to be an "outlaw biker" or something like that.

Has anyone ever seen a picture of him on a motorcycle?

Must be uncomfortable to ride with those little T-Rex arms.

I'd be funny if he's also a poser about being a 1%er.  Because I know 1%ers are known for their ability to forgive and forget.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 12:30:47 PM EDT
[#28]
He owns at least one motorcyle and a hearse, both totally customized with flashy paint jobs, LED rims, all the bells and whistles. The motorcycle is more of a lowend crotch rocket than what youd imagine a 1% would ever be caught riding, is bright purple and decked out top to bottom with decepticon logos. The hearse is an 80s cadillac with a black and neon green scheme. It used to have tons of zombies painted all over the sides. Mickey even painted the president of the hearse club on the side among the zombies which must have been awkward as he was kicked out of that club right after debuting the paint job. Now its black with green stripes on the fenders and the shittiest rimmmzzzzz youve ever seen but its still ostenacious as fuck and matches his gaudy personality to a T.

He made no attempt whatsoever to sell these vehicles to pay for his trip to Iraq. It takes a special kind of douchebag to beg for handouts and funding from the internet while simultaneously refusing to sell any of his own belongings.

I would not be surprised if he sold other people's belongings to fund his trip thought.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 12:33:01 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
This is yet another reason to allow professional military companies to go to help the Kurds. I'm sure private money could help fund such an endeavor.

Individuals shouldn't be just going there and picking up arms willy nilly.

Not sure about this guy and could care less, but it's clear there is a demand for western help.
View Quote

The modern "men among men" have my respect regardless. Except this guy. He's an idiot.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 12:36:49 PM EDT
[#30]
You guys are just jealous haters. Probably because you can't afford his training classes.

He's the real deal. I flew to Colorado to take one of his classes. He taught me some serious skills. He did fuck my girlfriend and take my prized airsoft gun, but that's just the price you pay sometimes to get trained all the way to operator status.

Link Posted: 4/27/2015 12:40:09 PM EDT
[#31]
Anyone have a link to his fund raising scheme to get to Iraq? I could use the laugh.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 12:43:07 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 12:49:29 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Can confirm, he's a wannabe veteran poser/con artist known for parading around in medals he bought on ebay to obtain free things from people who are grateful for his "service."

http://i.imgur.com/1zKWc6c.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/qm1AIRW.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Can confirm, he's a wannabe veteran poser/con artist known for parading around in medals he bought on ebay to obtain free things from people who are grateful for his "service."

http://i.imgur.com/1zKWc6c.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/qm1AIRW.jpg

Mickey claims service in Afghanistan, Somalia, Yemen, etc. Mostly talks about being in the FFL but also claims to have received awards for german armed forces. Is that even possible? He served jail time in 2011 for not registering as a sex offender, that much is true.

He is most well-known around here for being a superwalter, actively seeking out any situation where he can get on the news as some sort of hero. When Colorado Springs was on fire in 2012 he drove down, sneaked behind EMS lines and took selfies of him "helping fight the blaze" though there are no specifics.

He also claims to have saved lives at the Aurora theater shooting in July 2012. He drove his hearse to the shooting (as he lived less than a mile away) and did everything he could to get on the news as a witness. He took lots of selfies, and later said he saved lives. I dont have a link anymore but he actively called news organizations all over offering his take on the events, including cities several hundred miles away like Grand Junction.

He even made his very own custom medal of honor which he awarded himself at a little madeup ceremony in his apartment.

http://i.imgur.com/1CKHV0p.jpg

The inscription reads: "For his bravery in the acting of the Waldo Canyon Fires, and the Century 17 Trajedy, for risking health and life to reduce injury and harm to others, Malborgia is receiving the Order of the Apocalypse - Zombie Emergency Response Operations highest and most honorable award."

http://i.imgur.com/3nH2EGW.

http://i.imgur.com/Ojluywz.jpg

What in the shitfuck?
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 1:10:12 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Anyone have a link to his fund raising scheme to get to Iraq? I could use the laugh.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Hes actually had a few so far. The first was to raise money for a fan film then after that it was to fix his hearse after it got into an accident. After that he posted about trying to go to Iraq and he has since posted another one about trying to raise money to get home.

Quoted from Cervens.net

In an attempt to be an outlaw biker but still do some good, and to put his imaginary military training to use, Mickey set up a gofundme page to e-panhandle money for a cause that would clearly never happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey Windecker
I am trying to raise funds in order to take the fight to terrorist group ISIS! Our M.C. Vikings Nomads is a 1%ER club we want to give a positive image to fight the injustice being committed!
The members we are sending are all former military
our government might just standby but we are NOT!
our club is NOT gonna standby and allow this to happen! We need your help to send our members to Syria and join other clubs that are going there to stop the murder of innocent people and children!
we need your help! In this fight we are donating each 1500 to each member to get them there the more we raise the more members we can send!
Help us so we can help them!
Dont let the children die over money issues!

After more than a week of pimping his beg for money, no donations. So now he's indignant.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey Windecker
Amazing people will donate money to help buy clothes, collars,car's, trips,booze, drugs and other ridiculous material items.
But will not donate to save innocent children from being murdered and women being raped innocent elderly people being killed.
It makes me wonder about society nowadays!
At least I know my mind and heart are in the right place.

Yes, please tell us about ethics, Mickey.

Link Posted: 4/27/2015 4:51:44 PM EDT
[#35]
Oh, what the fuck.  In.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 5:00:21 PM EDT
[#36]
Hey Zeta242, what's the deal on the blonde we see in some of the pics?
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 5:26:47 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

This right here is the Mickey I know. He was always one to help a friend out, especially if that involved intimidation or threats peacocking like a badass. If spewing empty threats over the phone to people who have no idea who he is was a job, that man would never work a day in his life.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

OMG, I couldn't stop reading. That needs to be condensed and made into required reading for every new member of the mil on the dangers of sticking your dick in crazy.
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 6:20:16 PM EDT
[#38]
His facebook has been deactivated and he seems to have gone dark for now.

But his antizombie airsoft militia fan club page is still active! Possibly his most visible presence on the web.

ZOMBIE EMERGENCY RESPONSE OPERATIONS (Z.E.R.O.)
https://www.facebook.com/Zerocounit

The about section is amazing.

" The unit looks down upon Racist / loser / fake/ liars / thief's / snitches / trouble makers / the unit also takes great offense to Child abusers the commander will kick the living life out of a person who would Violate any of these acts."
View Quote

Hypocrisy thy name is
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 6:46:07 PM EDT
[#39]
lol fuckhead just keeps adding more permutations of his stupid name, next up: Malboro cockVeinTongueTwiddler (throw in a few umlauts for me, my keyboard only talks merican)

do y'all have a big problem out there with racism amongst zombie hunters?
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 7:02:33 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I already said this earlier but what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This the same douche?  

http://youtu.be/aK8cfegqdGc

That student is taking it serious!

Yes... Yes he is  

http://youtu.be/37x_JVC9odo

I already said this earlier but what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck

Some people desperately need to belong...
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 7:37:11 PM EDT
[#41]
fuck I thought it was gone but the rules and regulations of the ZOMBIE EMERGENCY RESPONSE OPERATIONS Z.E.R.O> are still up on their facebook page!

http://i.imgur.com/2Tt4MYL.jpg
There's the $250 membership fee to pay for patches and airsoft guns that will belong only to Mickey.

"Weapons are not to be 'brandished' at people" yeah right
http://i.imgur.com/NpmIUvI.jpg

there used to be a whole spiel about how they dont want police or military posers or bossy people, but in the same sentence it proclaim that there was only ONE commander and his name is Mickey and you have to follow HIS orders. It was super meta

Link Posted: 4/28/2015 8:01:13 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 8:16:11 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Geez, what a compete freakin' douchebag.

I wonder if he is even still alive?

View Quote

I hope not.
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 8:20:37 PM EDT
[#44]
This is worse than Idiocracy.  I feel like less of a person for even seeing his youtube videos.  They need to pull them with the abuse he does to the tune of Sanitarium.

Le Legion guys need to find out that he is claiming 15 years of service with them.
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 9:34:33 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 9:40:00 AM EDT
[#46]

Link Posted: 4/29/2015 10:33:54 AM EDT
[#47]
Here he is with the ghost hunting group Deuche Crew.

Link Posted: 4/29/2015 10:35:21 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Here he is with the ghost hunting group Deuche Crew.

http://i59.tinypic.com/f0xboj.jpg
View Quote

I wonder if he titty twisted all of them as part of their initiation?

Link Posted: 4/29/2015 10:37:42 AM EDT
[#49]
I'm out of the loop on this.  Biker guy goes to fight ISIS, then what is the stolen valor part in his bio?

Catch me up please?
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 11:04:56 AM EDT
[#50]
After reading 7 pages of this I can see why ISIS is scared of him. My head is full of fucks trying to get back to reality.
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top