Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 206
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 11:40:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Not sure if this will work. I guess Freddie Gray was born in August of 89. Here's his rap sheet. F that guy and anyone defending him. He should have been in jail anyway. At least three sentences suspended. Go look. If this link works.

http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/inquiry/inquiry-results.jsp?action=Search&filingDate=&filingStart=&courtSystem=B&filingEnd=&firstName=FREDDIE&company=N&lastName=GRAY&site=00&d-16544-p=2&partyType=&countyName=&middleName=
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 11:41:37 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Not sure if this will work. I guess Freddie Gray was born in August of 89. Here's his rap sheet. F that guy and anyone defending him. He should have been in jail anyway. At least three sentences suspended. Go look. If this link works.

http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/inquiry/inquiry-results.jsp?action=Search&filingDate=&filingStart=&courtSystem=B&filingEnd=&firstName=FREDDIE&company=N&lastName=GRAY&site=00&d-16544-p=2&partyType=&countyName=&middleName=
View Quote
None of those are capital offenses

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 11:45:57 PM EDT
[#3]
"Why hasn't the white guy drawn his weapon?"

If we are referring to the guy in the potential knife fight...

And he drew a weapon after engaging the perp...

And could have never been there in the first place by not confronting the perp???

I wouldn't want to be the defense counsel [except for the $$$$$

And try to get the guy off the hook.

Not to mention what would happen after the media and the replacement for Holder got in the legal fray...  

Makes for some good fantasy chest thumping tho...  

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 11:48:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Was he executed?  We don't even know the exact mechanism of injury yet.  All we know is that he died.

While none of his crimes may have been "capital offenses", don't expect me to give a fuck that he's no longer here.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 11:50:17 PM EDT
[#5]
With that rap sheet, it seems the Justice System...  

Was quite an enabler of him.

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 11:51:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Didn't say they were. Said he should've been in jail. And  F that guy which means I don't care about his death or the "protests" in his name. I'd be willing to bet that most of the people in that community didn't like the guy either. It's obvious what kind of character he had, and that he ran to avoid the police. If he's been caught on that many charges, I'd be willing to bet there was a reason he ran.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 11:52:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Exactly. I blame the justice system for allowing his sorry ass to be out in society.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 11:55:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Exactly. I blame the justice system for allowing his sorry ass to be out in society.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Right.

It's what "justice systems" in progressive areas do  -and more of it coming your way if not already infected.

It's the sort of issue I've been trying to point out the past 3 or 4 pages.

We're simply a social experiment for the folks who are determined to control us ---and they'll go to ANY length...

To do it.

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 11:55:44 PM EDT
[#9]

Just shoot these fucking animals where they stand and be done with it.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 11:55:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

And could have never been there in the first place by not confronting the perp???

Not to mention what would happen after the media and the replacement for Holder got in the legal fray...  

View Quote

Ummm, that picture, on the surface, appears to show a textbook lethal force scenario for the white guy.  There is nothing evident in that picture that would lead me to believe the guy with the knife was reasonably fearing for his life (doesn't appear to be physically injured, no disparity of force with multiple "attackers", white guy is unarmed).

Maybe you should stick to your area of expertise, which appears to be somewhere in between "coloring books" and "McDonald's Happy Meals."
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 11:58:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Ummm, that picture, on the surface, appears to show a textbook lethal force scenario for the white guy.  There is nothing evident in that picture that would lead me to believe the guy with the knife was reasonably fearing for his life (doesn't appear to be physically injured, no disparity of force with multiple "attackers", white guy is unarmed).

Maybe you should stick to your area of expertise, which appears to be somewhere in between "coloring books" and "McDonald's Happy Meals."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You must not understand the fundamental requirements for establishing a 'self defense' shooting defense.  

Better you just stay on the porch.  

Hell, I've in in the court room on the other side of the stick...

Dishmissed tho!  

Got the legal bills and a couple white hairs to show for it...  

Oh, got my gun back too... After the Judge made the cops who tried to steal it give it back...  

Quite a story!

Link Posted: 4/27/2015 12:00:47 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

and yet there are so many in this very forum who are up in arms about there being too many
laws on the books and too many in prison and instead of jail time people should just
get citations for stealing and simple crimes like that........
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 12:07:48 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

and yet there are so many in this very forum who are up in arms about there being too many
laws on the books and too many in prison and instead of jail time people should just
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I must not have been around long enough. Haven't noticed many weak ass posters like that on AR15.com yet.

Freddie Gray was a POS. The judges who suspended his sentence are worthless too. He should've been in jail.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 12:10:20 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
EASY answer!

Because folks are oblivious to what's going on...

Or they wouldn't have to ask silly questions like this.

Tip:

[Highlighting using PINK makes things hard to read]

It's sorta PRETTY tho...

THANKS for changing it to RED!

View Quote

Nice job dodging my question.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 12:18:23 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
EASY answer!

Because folks are oblivious to what's going on...

Or they wouldn't have to ask silly questions like this.

Tip:

[Highlighting using PINK makes things hard to read]

It's sorta PRETTY tho...

THANKS for changing it to RED!

No Problemo, Grasshopper...

Link Posted: 4/27/2015 12:23:58 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I must not have been around long enough. Haven't noticed many weak ass posters like that on AR15.com yet.

Freddie Gray was a POS. The judges who suspended his sentence are worthless too. He should've been in jail.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh, you should have seen, during the O election, the apologists and defenders of the lack of a valid birth certificate.

Their nutty logic was stunning to behold!

They'll be back soon enough, or are already here...

Link Posted: 4/27/2015 12:24:23 AM EDT
[#17]
So many emojis in this thread

I count 51
Make that 52
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 12:28:55 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

You must not understand the fundamental requirements for establishing a 'self defense' shooting defense.  

Dishmissed tho!  

Oh, got my gun back too... After the Judge made the cops who tried to steal it give it back...  

Quite a story!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dishmissed tho!  

Quite a story!

I think I've got a pretty good handle on the elements of a justifiable self defense shooting.

I'm all ears though, why dont you lay it on me?  What are the "fundamental requirements" for establishing a shooting as self defense?
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 12:36:11 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I think I've got a pretty good handle on the elements of a justifiable self defense shooting.

I'm all ears though, why dont you lay it on me?  What are the "fundamental requirements" for establishing a shooting as self defense?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dishmissed tho!  

Quite a story!

Good luck..

This dude is /
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 12:36:15 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Oh, you should have seen, during the O election, the apologists and defenders of the lack of a valid birth certificate.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seriously, why dont you say goodnight, and quit fucking up the thread.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 12:43:51 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dishmissed tho!  

Quite a story!

I usually don't do searches for folks unless they are a little 'challenged'...

Fundamental Requirements

Please NOTE- there are 3 Fundamental Requirements mentioned in the book...

Then consult the laws of your state of residence...

And better yet or in addition...

An attorney.

Link Posted: 4/27/2015 1:00:47 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So, you blame the courts for not locking him up to keep him safe from the police?......Are you one of those guys who blames a woman who got raped because she was wearing a short skirt?...
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 1:09:53 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

So, you blame the courts for not locking him up to keep him safe from the police?......Are you one of those guys who blames a woman who got raped because she was wearing a short skirt?...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm sorry, but your comment makes NO sense...

Link Posted: 4/27/2015 1:14:10 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whooooosh!!.......and right over your head it went. You might need to get your sarcasm meter recalibrated brah'
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 1:16:31 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Whooooosh!!.......and right over your head it went. You might need to get your sarcasm meter recalibrated brah'
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're right    Going in the shop first thing tomorrow...

Saw you were a 13er or worse and took it at face value.  

My BAD!!!!!

Ya got me!  

Link Posted: 4/27/2015 1:18:18 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Fundamental Requirements

An attorney.

View Quote

You're seriously attempting to cite "duty to retreat" in the case of an individual facing a knife wielding attacker who is 3 feet away or less?  Really?

This discussion has gone off the deep end.  Let's try and stay on topic.  Minus incoherent babbling if at all possible.  
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 1:20:27 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

You're right  

My BAD!!!!!

Ya got me!  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're right  

My BAD!!!!!

Ya got me!  

13er? You might want to get your eyes calibrated as well...LOL
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 1:20:55 AM EDT
[#28]
"You're seriously attempting to cite "duty to retreat" in the case of an individual facing a knife wielding attacker who is 3 feet away or less? Really?"

No, read the 3 components in their entirety.

The 'duty to retreat' passage is simply where the search picked up the key words:

"Fundamental Requirements"
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 1:21:39 AM EDT
[#29]
This thread is dildos
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 1:21:59 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're right  

My BAD!!!!!

Ya got me!  

Did you note where I mentioned "or worse"?

Twelver?

Link Posted: 4/27/2015 1:22:38 AM EDT
[#31]
Could you guys make another thread? It's impossible to sift through this inane argument to find any information or streams to watch.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 1:24:10 AM EDT
[#32]
"Could you guys make another thread? It's impossible to sift through this inane argument to find any information or streams to watch."

Oh, you POOR boy...  

There's NOTHING happening to entertain you tonight.

The deceased's fambly called a truce or something for a day or so.

You'll need to play video games or worse in Mom's basement for a couple days.

Or get a F'n JOB

Link Posted: 4/27/2015 1:24:50 AM EDT
[#33]
Well this thread has successfully been sabotaged
Eta: have we looked at this yet

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-protest-journalists-20150426-story.html

Sorry can't hotlink, iOS 8.3 is not playing well with this site
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 1:28:37 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Well this thread has such fully been sabotaged
View Quote

Agreed.  I'm going to cease the arguing and I'm hoping EXPY can agree to do the same.  In other words, please stop posting shit that isn't relevant to this specific situation.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 1:29:15 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Twelver?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're right  

My BAD!!!!!

Ya got me!  

Twelver?

So, if a 12'er is worse than a 13'er, then an 06'er must be really low....thanks for clarifying that for me
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 1:33:03 AM EDT
[#36]
Yep! Way smarter tho...

NOW, let's respect the OP's wishes and get back to...

Entertaining ourselves at the expense...

Of other peoples' misery.

And RIOTING

YAY!

So shape up you 12ver's and 13'ers...  

Link Posted: 4/27/2015 1:36:40 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Well this thread has successfully been sabotaged
Eta: have we looked at this yet

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-protest-journalists-20150426-story.html

Sorry can't hotlink, iOS 8.3 is not playing well with this site
View Quote

Go to "TOOLS", compatibility settings, and click ADD.

Thank me later...

Is this it??

Takedown

J.M. Giordano, the photo editor at City Paper, said he was hit in the head with multiple police shields had his "face pretty much smushed down on the ground," and sustained multiple bruises after several officers rushed at him as he shot pictures.

"They just took me down," he said.

The incident occurred after police had given a general order for people to leave the area, but also came as a surprise, said Baynard Woods, the City Paper's managing editor who was with Giordano at the scene. The City Paper is owned by the Baltimore Sun Media Group.

Safe target for the police.   Who will give a rat's behind?

Link Posted: 4/27/2015 2:07:52 AM EDT
[#38]
Well shit, we're back on topic and all the whiners leave.

Link Posted: 4/27/2015 3:08:31 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

"Could you guys make another thread? It's impossible to sift through this inane argument to find any information or streams to watch."
Oh, you POOR boy...  

There's NOTHING happening to entertain you tonight.

The deceased's fambly called a truce or something for a day or so.

You'll need to play video games or worse in Mom's basement for a couple days.

Or get a F'n JOB

View Quote

Fuck off faggot. I've got friends in Baltimore.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 4:53:49 AM EDT
[#40]
Like all threads in GD, they end up in Childish name calling and insults...good work, keep the tradition alive.

Anyway, saw this at the DV page and thought I would share. They posted that the Army is gonna be pissed. Not because Matthews is protesting in uniform, he doesnt have a reflective belt on:

They asked if the internet could help make him famous...

Link Posted: 4/27/2015 6:17:08 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

That chick needs a one way ticket to North Korea.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This commie chick is hoping for revolution

https://twitter.com/SunsaraTaylor

That page is a whole lot of WTF.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 6:36:18 AM EDT
[#42]
Hmmm.... time for a quick trip to the range to confirm zeros, just in case the stupid spreads.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 7:07:37 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
So many emojis in this thread

I count 51
Make that 52
View Quote

I know right.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 7:10:08 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

You're seriously attempting to cite "duty to retreat" in the case of an individual facing a knife wielding attacker who is 3 feet away or less?  Really?

This discussion has gone off the deep end.  Let's try and stay on topic.  Minus incoherent babbling if at all possible.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fundamental Requirements

An attorney.

I was seriously laughing my ass off when i seen that, my kids asked me what was so funny and i told them there is a drunk or mentally ill guy posting on ARF.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 7:13:53 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The "new synthesis" of communism.....right

Link Posted: 4/27/2015 7:17:44 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A whole lot of WTF is right.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 7:19:36 AM EDT
[#47]
Regarding the knife fight white guy:  This happened in MD.  We cannot CC.  We are a "may issue" state, and there are very few people who have a carry permit.  A really really small number.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 7:21:14 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Was he executed?  We don't even know the exact mechanism of injury yet.  All we know is that he died.

While none of his crimes may have been "capital offenses", don't expect me to give a fuck that he's no longer here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So if he truly was killed in a negligent or criminal fashion you dont care?

How do you feel about the SC shooting?
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 7:26:12 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Yup, I think that would be appropriate use of force

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The difference between a protest and a riot is a sharp knife.

https://i.imgur.com/NUZ3cSi.jpg

That pic perfectly illustrates these race riot things. Angry agitated blacks filled with hate and white people who didn't know they were racist and are trying to figure out what the fuck is going on.

Also, completely justified bang bang bang bang situation.

As soon as I studied the photo, I was thinking "Why hasn't the white guy drawn his weapon?" I would have.....

Yup, I think that would be appropriate use of force

It's Maryland. They don't want the plebs defending themselves there. California and New York have better CCW laws than Maryland.

Link Posted: 4/27/2015 7:32:38 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
I was seriously laughing my ass off when i seen that, my kids asked me what was so funny and i told them there is a drunk or mentally ill guy posting on ARF.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fundamental Requirements

An attorney.

I never heard of this guy before.  How could such derp slip by unnoticed for so long, until now?

Page / 206
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top