Doesn't seem to work.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 11:23:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

GIVE IT BACK!  GIVE IT BACK!!
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 11:25:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Throwing bricks through shop windows then robbing should be coded as a mental case not destruction of property and robbery
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 11:26:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 11:26:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Wait, I am late to this thread.  The Mayor of Baltimore has ordered baseball fans not to leave the ballpark?  How in the living fuck does he get that authority.  Has he declared Martial Law or something?

#BaseballFansMatter  

ETA:  Does he have ANY authority to imprison people like that?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Notice was just put up in Camden Yards, the Mayor has asked the fans not to leave the park when the game ends...

Please god, let them leave.  60,000 mostly white somewhat intoxicated baseball fans ought to make this interesting.

Stadium only holds about 45,900

Tonight there is about 5k there due to rain

Probably going to be a lot less due to this incident. I'm sure happy I live in a free state. Wish the country would have a similar mentality.

Wait, I am late to this thread.  The Mayor of Baltimore has ordered baseball fans not to leave the ballpark?  How in the living fuck does he get that authority.  Has he declared Martial Law or something?

#BaseballFansMatter  

ETA:  Does he have ANY authority to imprison people like that?

Illegal imprisonment of fans without the express written consent of Major League Baseball, is prohibited.

Link Posted: 4/25/2015 11:26:40 PM EDT
[#7]
View Quote

LOL. She called him a bitch. Such disrespect.

If she's a Muscovite, this bit of cultural enrichment just reinforced her longstanding thoughts and observations.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 11:27:11 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Doesn't seem to work.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Doesn't seem to work.

Some browsers might not work with webm files.  If I find a youtube version I'll embed it.

Link Posted: 4/25/2015 11:32:39 PM EDT
[#9]
View Quote

cultural enrichment intensifies.

that is an excellent link.  will be sharing it w/ some friends.

Link Posted: 4/25/2015 11:32:55 PM EDT
[#10]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Does Baltimore have a mounted riot control unit? A horse mounted charge with long night sticks might be fun.

I hope the PD KICKS THEIR ASSES..............

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CDT62TyXIAAHrBk.jpg

Clydesdales for crowd control?  Damn!  In before the Percherons.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 11:33:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Yeah, Western District is a bit active. Buddy there said protestors want to set fire to the precinct.

I was watching the news earlier and they kept focusing on this one white guy with a mic in his hand yelling at police. I recognized him from the local
college I went to and he is a full blown commie bastard.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 11:33:27 PM EDT
[#12]
RT reporter that had her purse snatched...

https://twitter.com/polly_evro

I hope she went home.... for her safety!
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 11:35:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Anything live now?
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 11:35:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Roll through with some crew served machine guns and fucking kill everyone.

Fuck baltimore and fuck those slag pieces of shit.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 11:36:04 PM EDT
[#15]
SEIU   and   A.*N.*S.*W.*E.*R.*

'nuff said.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 11:37:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
SEIU   and   A.*N.*S.*W.*E.*R.*

'nuff said.
View Quote

I like you, let's be friends.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 11:37:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Please leave Oliver's alone.  They have one of the best ESB's on cask I've ever had.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 11:37:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

If she's a Muscovite, this bit of cultural enrichment just reinforced her longstanding thoughts and observations.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yea... I've always heard the russians don't think to positive of blacks!
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 11:38:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/533105923280347137/oHJXMUy5.jpeg

View Quote

I just figured out what I want for Christmas!  
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 11:39:32 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A hot Russian woman?
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 11:43:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

A hot Russian woman?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A hot Russian woman?

I wouldn't dare risk impregnating someone as fucking shit stupid as that dumbass whore.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 11:45:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Most likely shuffled aboard a Russian sub parked in the bay and sent back to the motherland.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 11:51:17 PM EDT
[#23]
Why is this a post? Seems like normal behavior to me.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 11:55:36 PM EDT
[#24]
moar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPLBSPTl0HE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR1gCfh7J1I
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 12:03:51 AM EDT
[#25]
They screwed up if they messed with Russian reporter. Spetznaz will be on the way to Baltimore now. Where ever Russian citizens are in danger they will act decisively. They know how to control a bunch diverse and vibrant protestors.

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 12:08:20 AM EDT
[#26]

Well we're almost there.... just keep pushing and it will happen sooner rather than later.

They won't like how this ends....
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 12:28:15 AM EDT
[#27]
Anybody happen to have a livestream/ustream that is current?
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 12:35:21 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Saving that video for the next evolution thread when someone says, "I ain't descended from no apes!"

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 12:40:03 AM EDT
[#29]
So why did they try to stop him?
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 12:55:47 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I wouldn't dare risk impregnating someone as fucking shit stupid as that dumbass whore.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A hot Russian woman?

She is either as dumb as a box of bricks.... Or she is a Spy for the GRU or SVR, and looking to give special favors to someone with a security clearance in exchange for information.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 1:07:55 AM EDT
[#31]
I'm a little behind on this story... so was "Freddie" an fine upstanding citizen like all the others?

Even on the local news today, they made a reference to the street thug in Ferguson, referring to him as "an unarmed teenager..."   REALLY?  Yeah right.  Homey-the-clown there had just robbed a liquor store, beat up the clerk, and attacked the officer...plus, he had a rap sheet a mile long...BUT YET, the soulless scum-sucking news "reporters" have the audacity and the gall to call him an "unarmed teenager" - which makes it sound like he was just walking home from chess club, before going to donate time at the old-folks-home, when all of the sudden, out-of-the-blue, an angry racist Policeman attacks the sweet innocent little Jerome for no reason, just because he hates black people...

You can't even make this shit up.

We're doomed.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 1:25:36 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I'm a little behind on this story... so was "Freddie" an fine upstanding citizen like all the others?

Even on the local news today, they made a reference to the street thug in Ferguson, referring to him as "an unarmed teenager..."   REALLY?  Yeah right.  Homey-the-clown there had just robbed a liquor store, beat up the clerk, and attacked the officer...plus, he had a rap sheet a mile long...BUT YET, the soulless scum-sucking news "reporters" have the audacity and the gall to call him an "unarmed teenager" - which makes it sound like he was just walking home from chess club, before going to donate time at the old-folks-home, when all of the sudden, out-of-the-blue, an angry racist Policeman attacks the sweet innocent little Jerome for no reason, just because he hates black people...

We're doomed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

We're doomed.

He was an angel.

Gray has been in and out of prison for several drug convictions in Baltimore, starting in 2008, according to online court records. He had a trial scheduled May 21 on new drug charges stemming from an arrest in December.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/4e39c4f4cfde4266bf06ed630bce193f/baltimore-hospital-says-man-injured-police-encounter-dies
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 1:30:12 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
They screwed up if they messed with Russian reporter. Spetznaz will be on the way to Baltimore now. Where ever Russian citizens are in danger they will act decisively. They know how to control a bunch diverse and vibrant protestors.

View Quote

One of them Texas storytellers?

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 1:34:40 AM EDT
[#34]
Well we've had several members suggest that giving arrestees rough rides is perfectly acceptable.  Didn't work too well here.

Since they've already announced he wasn't seat-belted in as required, it's not going to be too much more time before somebody is going to decide that going to jail to protect his buddies who are going to get slammed anyway comes forward and cleans his slate.  I'm glad I don't have to explain why I didn't follow the transport protocol and a prisoner got a broken back.  "Look at the video, he was broke before I got him.???"
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 2:31:39 AM EDT
[#35]
http://news.yahoo.com/baltimore-police-transport-under-scrutiny-death-110826601.html

BALTIMORE (AP) — In the clearest acknowledgement of failure yet,
Baltimore police said Friday that Freddie Gray should have received
medical attention at the spot where he was arrested — before he was put
inside a police van.

Officers missed "multiple" opportunities to give him medical attention
and once inside the van, Gray should've been buckled into a seat belt.

Gray was taken into custody April 12 and at some point — either during
his arrest or inside the van — he suffered a mysterious spinal injury
that led to his death. Authorities have not explained how or when it
occurred.

Gray asked for medical help several times, and after a 30-minute ride that included three stops, paramedics were called.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 2:34:02 AM EDT
[#36]
Have they determined when the injury to the spinal column/cord occurred?  In one video, homie seemed to be moving his legs fine getting dragged to the van.  Did something occur in the van?
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 2:36:48 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Give them bats and let the whole lot of em out at one.    
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
all fans are being asked to remain in the ballpark "until further notice" due to a "public safety issue"...

Give them bats and let the whole lot of em out at one.    

lol. They just happen to sell bats at the park... real nice ones you can get laser engraved.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 2:43:43 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Yea.....

And what a political dog & pony show of a press conference..... After seeing that, right ,wrong or indifferent... Something tells me those cops are going to fry!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The mayor has that haircut.....

is the manager here?

Yea.....

And what a political dog & pony show of a press conference..... After seeing that, right ,wrong or indifferent... Something tells me those cops are going to fry!

Of course they're going to fry.  The Chief of Police already threw them under the bus and admitted they (a) did it, (b) didn't follow policy, and (c) didn't give aid.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 2:49:03 AM EDT
[#39]

That whole video is infuriating, but seeing those pieces of shit rain bottles down on a wheelchair-bound person(1:04) is beyond words.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 2:49:56 AM EDT
[#40]
Burn this bitch down.  Please.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 2:56:01 AM EDT
[#41]
Nothing says "we want equal treatment and peace in our community" like ripping off the purse of someone providing coverage to your movement and then pelting a handicapped person with trash
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 2:57:03 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Nothing says "we want equal treatment and peace in our community" like ripping off the purse of someone providing coverage to your movement and then pelting a handicapped person with trash
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 3:01:21 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Does Baltimore have a mounted riot control unit? A horse mounted charge with long night sticks might be fun.

I hope the PD KICKS THEIR ASSES..............

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CDT62TyXIAAHrBk.jpg

In before the Suffolk.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 3:03:00 AM EDT
[#44]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We're doomed.

He was an angel.

Verily... Saint Swisher himself.  PBUH.

Gray has been in and out of prison for several drug convictions in Baltimore, starting in 2008, according to online court records. He had a trial scheduled May 21 on new drug charges stemming from an arrest in December.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/4e39c4f4cfde4266bf06ed630bce193f/baltimore-hospital-says-man-injured-police-encounter-dies

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 3:08:55 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

If it wasn't for the other 87% of the population spending mountains of money and time trying to keep their "communities" somewhat under control, their neighborhoods would end up like Mogadishu.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

If it wasn't for the other 87% of the population spending mountains of money and time trying to keep their "communities" somewhat under control, their neighborhoods would end up like Mogadishu.

I see you're good at reading between the lines

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 6:54:06 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Burn this bitch down.  Please.
View Quote

I bet the developers are salivating at the idea of crappy rowhomes in Baltimore burning to the ground.
There are huge tax incentives to gentrify the city IIRC.

Kharn
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 8:08:32 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 8:09:18 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 8:12:06 AM EDT
[#49]
Something you won't see on the news. 15,000 people trapped in Camden Yards because a Mob is attacking, looting, and causing chaos in Baltimore.

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 8:23:03 AM EDT
[#50]
"Asked all fans to remain inside" or locked them in with guards posted?

Big difference.

If it were me, I'd move commemorative bat day up on the schedule and let shit get sorted out.
Page / 206
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top