Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 206
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 9:23:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It's kind of funny that you don't know what "actively resisting" means.

Here's a question for you.  Was the guy running from LE in that scenario actively resisting?

My response was based on the premise that if you don't do X, then your chances of Y are about zero.

He points out a situation where somebody does do X, and Y happens.

Reading comprehension much?  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The Horse thief went face down and put his hands behind his back immediately.There was no reason for the cops to go to town beating the guy.

Did I say there was a reason for the beating that they gave that guy?  

No, I didn't.  

My comments were directed at the genius who thinks that "unarmed black men" run because they're afraid of being unjustly killed by LE, when the simple fact of the matter is, if they didn't run or actively resist, their chances of being injured or killed go down to about zero.

It's somewhat ironic that your stock reply of "the chances of X happening are zero" are being directed towards a guy pointing out an incident of X happening.

It's kind of funny that you don't know what "actively resisting" means.

Here's a question for you.  Was the guy running from LE in that scenario actively resisting?

My response was based on the premise that if you don't do X, then your chances of Y are about zero.

He points out a situation where somebody does do X, and Y happens.

Reading comprehension much?  

So your contention here is that a guy laying on the ground with his hands behind his back is actively resisting? Or are you just saying that if someone has, at some point in the past, ran away from the cops then they are justified in beating him regardless of what he happens to be doing when they catch him?
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 9:24:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
You couldn't pay me enough to be a cop in that shit hole.
View Quote

I am starting to wonder if it's worth it anywhere.  The media makes my job harder every day.  I am considering adjusting some of my strategies when dealing with certain people.  Maybe I will just let them go if they run or resist. It's just not worth the liability and media lynching you will receive if you have to use any type of force, no matter how justified. This is what they want, I will give it to them.
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 9:28:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
So your contention here is that a guy laying on the ground with his hands behind his back is actively resisting? Or are you just saying that if someone has, at some point in the past, ran away from the cops then they are justified in beating him regardless of what he happens to be doing when they catch him?
View Quote

So now you're putting words in my mouth?

Point out to me where I've said that LE are justified in doing so.  Please do.

Link Posted: 4/23/2015 9:29:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

What? That he was fleeing because cops in this country have a habit of killing unarmed black men?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I just had a thought..........

Nah.

What? That he was fleeing because cops in this country have a habit of killing unarmed black men?

oh look a 13er.....I'm shocked.
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 9:33:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're correct, you didn't say that was justified. You just said there was zero chance of it happening, in response to someone pointing out an incident where it happened.

Do you really not understand the concept of irony, or are you just trying so hard to be outraged you're acting like it?
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 9:37:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

You're correct, you didn't say that was justified. You just said there was zero chance of it happening, in response to someone pointing out an incident where it happened.

Do you really not understand the concept of irony, or are you just trying so hard to be outraged you're acting like it?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I said there was about zero chance of it happening if they followed a certain criteria.  Someone came along and pointed out a situation where something did happen, but it did not fall inside the criteria I outlined.  

I was simply pointing out that the situation he brought up didn't fall into the category I was speaking about (specifically someone who does not resist at all).  

Why is this so hard for you to understand?  

ETA:  I have a question for you.  In the specific situation that poster brought up, the one with the gentleman on the horse being beat.  Do you think he would have been beat if he had not run from police to begin with?  Or do you think the chances would have been a lot less likely?
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 9:39:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I said there was about zero chance of it happening if they followed a certain criteria.  Someone came along and pointed out a situation where something did happen, but it did not fall inside the criteria I outlined.  

I was simply pointing out that the situation he brought up didn't fall into the category I was speaking about (specifically someone who does not resist at all).  

ETA:  I have a question for you.  In the specific situation that poster brought up, the one with the gentleman on the horse being beat.  Do you think he would have been beat if he had not run from police to begin with?  
View Quote

Try not to hurt your back moving those goalposts. Someone who is lying on the ground with their hands behind their back is not actively resisting.
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 9:41:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Try not to hurt your back moving those goalposts. Someone who is lying on the ground with their hands behind their back is not actively resisting.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ETA:  I have a question for you.  In the specific situation that poster brought up, the one with the gentleman on the horse being beat.  Do you think he would have been beat if he had not run from police to begin with?  

Did I ever say that "lying on the ground with your hands behind your back" is actively resisting?  There you go putting words in my mouth again.

ETA:  Please answer this question.  If the horse thief had not run, instead, just simply surrendering to police when he was confronted about his crimes, do you think he would have been beaten?
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 9:46:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Did I ever say that "lying on the ground with your hands behind your back" is actively resisting?  There you go putting words in my mouth again.

ETA:  Please answer this question.  If the horse thief had not run, instead, just simply surrendering to police when he was confronted about his crimes, do you think he would have been beaten?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If he wasn't actively resisting, then it is within the parameters of your original post isn't it? You're really working hard to be outraged here.

Answer to ETA. No idea. Depending on the dept, the arresting cops could have been aligned with a rival gang and would've beat his ass anyway. Baltimore, CHicago, DC etc etc are corrupt shitholes and the public employees (whether they're cops or firefighters or transit workers) are drawn from the same population.

Link Posted: 4/23/2015 9:54:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

If he wasn't actively resisting, then it is within the parameters of your original post isn't it? You're really working hard to be outraged here.

Answer to ETA. No idea. Depending on the dept, the arresting cops could have been aligned with a rival gang and would've beat his ass anyway. Baltimore, CHicago, DC etc etc are corrupt shitholes and the public employees (whether they're cops or firefighters or transit workers) are drawn from the same population.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It isn't within the parameters of my original post.  My point was that, if you don't resist at all in your encounter with LE, your chances of being injured or killed are about zero.  

The horse thief was actively resisting for a large portion of that incident.  Because of this, there was a chase, adrenaline was flowing, and apparently some LEO's without a whole bunch of self control beat the shit out of him.

I'm not claiming those LEO's were right or justified, I'm just being a realist here.  Reality says that LEO's are pulled from the general population, therefore, you will have some shitheads who slip through the cracks.  Those shitheads probably won't be identified until they violate agency policy or the law.

The WHOLE point of my original post (for the record, my original post wasn't the one you first quoted) on this little tangent was that if "unarmed black men" were TRULY concerned about their safety, they WOULD NOT resist in any form or fashion AT ALL in their encounters with LE.  

If they followed those guidelines (those guidelines don't include running for 4 blocks then deciding to give up), their chances of being injured or killed by LE, even by a shithead cop, are about zero.
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 10:15:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Edited with a real computer.

so, either the guy was "beaten" when arrested, or after being cuffed, took a bad fall in the back of a paddy wagon?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Link Posted: 4/23/2015 10:17:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
It isn't within the parameters of my original post.  My point was that, if you don't resist at all in your encounter with LE, your chances of being injured or killed are about zero.  

The horse thief was actively resisting for a large portion of that incident.  Because of this, there was a chase, adrenaline was flowing, and apparently some LEO's without a whole bunch of self control beat the shit out of him.

I'm not claiming those LEO's were right or justified, I'm just being a realist here.  Reality says that LEO's are pulled from the general population, therefore, you will have some shitheads who slip through the cracks.  Those shitheads probably won't be identified until they violate agency policy or the law.

The WHOLE point of my original post (for the record, my original post wasn't the one you first quoted) on this little tangent was that if "unarmed black men" were TRULY concerned about their safety, they WOULD NOT resist in any form or fashion AT ALL in their encounters with LE.  

If they followed those guidelines (those guidelines don't include running for 4 blocks then deciding to give up), their chances of being injured or killed by LE, even by a shithead cop, are about zero.
View Quote

I asked you if by actively resisting you meant "Had been actively resisting at some point in the past" but you chose to skip right past that and get your faux outrage on.
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 10:20:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I asked you if by actively resisting you meant "Had been actively resisting at some point in the past" but you chose to skip right past that and get your faux outrage on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're right, I must have skipped right by that.  If that was your question, then yes, actively resisting at any point during an encounter would factor into what I was saying.  

I'm still wondering what outrage you're speaking about.  I'm not outraged about anything.  All I've done is try to explain my point, which you're apparently having a hard time understanding.
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 10:21:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

You're right, I must have skipped right by that.  If that was your question, then yes, actively resisting at any point during an encounter would factor into what I was saying.  

I'm still wondering what outrage you're speaking about.  I'm not outraged about anything.  All I've done is try to explain my point, which you're apparently having a hard time understanding.
View Quote

You're doing a fine impersonation of it then.

ETA And, once again, I understand and (generally speaking) agree with your point. All I did was point out something that was funny and ironic. I will say though, that for certain known bad departments (generally either a big city like Shitcago that accepts cops who are gang bangers or shitty little inbred towns with good ole boys) the chances of getting beaten/killed/having evidence planted etc are good if you happen to be a member of a group (rival gangs or non-locals who don't fit in) that the cop is opposed to.
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 10:26:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Meh, that's the problem with trying to type out a point you're trying to convey.  The little nuances tend to get lost in the text.  
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 10:28:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

If a Texas cop can kick a guy on a motorcycle who is getting off his bike...at the end of a chase where reportedly (not seen in a news article) the cop shot at the motorcycle while both were driving vehicles....then yes in my opinion.  Run from a cop...get shot in the back...or a beat down or choke hold until you die or your dog will be shot.  Or your home raided.  

Cops here are their own worst enemy.
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 10:32:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

If a Texas cop can kick a guy on a motorcycle who is getting off his bike...at the end of a chase where reportedly (not seen in a news article) the cop shot at the motorcycle while both were driving vehicles....then yes in my opinion.  Run from a cop...get shot in the back...or a beat down or choke hold until you die or your dog will be shot.  Or your home raided.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So, a few instances (at least one of which was ruled justified) somehow now means that all instances are like that (LEO's deal with fleeing criminals 100's if not 1000's of times per day across this country).  That's your contention?  Seems legit.

Link Posted: 4/23/2015 10:35:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

So, a few instances (at least one of which was ruled justified) somehow now means that all instances are like that (LEO's deal with fleeing criminals 100's if not 1000's of times per day across this country).  That's your contention?  Seems legit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh come on, I don't agree with the dude but now who's putting words in other people's mouths?
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 10:40:02 PM EDT
[#19]
I don't know what the correct answer is going to be for the individual officer on patrol. But, I'm thinking if it were me wearing the uniform, I would actively police people who wanted to be policed and go home safe at night.

As the news media vilifies more and more the actions of a police officer during an event they know nothing about, I would find it very difficult to make any moves on a protected class of people and just fucking look the other way and drive on by.

We saw what happened with past cases where individuals lives were absolutely destroyed by doing the right thing, even after they were cleared by a jury of their peers or a grand jury.

My hats off to you guys on the thin blue line and hope you guys never have to make a hard decision that will get you thrown under the bus due to political correctness by saving or taking the wrong life.
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 10:41:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Oh come on, I don't agree with the dude but now who's putting words in other people's mouths?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I highlighted the relevant part in red.  Reading that, it would seem he was implying that if you run from the cops, the outcome will generally be one of those things, or at least there is a high probability of it being one of those things.

If that wasn't what he was attempting to say, I'd welcome being corrected.  
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 6:03:30 AM EDT
[#21]
One more day until the Lootie Train!

Link Posted: 4/24/2015 6:18:42 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
And all this has to do with the tea in China because?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

After the decades of horrible abuse of authority by cops in Prince George's, Montomery county's recent JBT view of kids walking a few blocks, the trgeting of out-of-state gun owners by the Tunnel authority cops, and Maryland's general view that the citizens need to spend more time picking up them cans, they no longer get any "benefit of the doubt." None.

And all this has to do with the tea in China because?
Its "price of tea in China".

Link Posted: 4/24/2015 6:33:24 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CDURZU-W4AAOSoS.jpg
View Quote

Sponsored by "Black Layers for Justice"

Where did they go to lay school?
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 6:33:56 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

"Black Layers for Justice..."  What's a layer?

Aw beat by like 30 seconds.
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 6:36:32 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

"Black Layers for Justice..."  What's a layer?

View Quote

Cake eaters?
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 7:25:42 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 8:28:57 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Lions out the cage.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lions out the cage.  

National of Islam.... Dafuq

Link Posted: 4/24/2015 8:37:59 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And the National of Islam, which if I were to guess may be a jihadi labor union.
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 10:24:46 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 12:57:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Photoshop is cereal bidness.  Learn all about layers.
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 1:01:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We Layer now!
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 1:10:32 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Don't run from the cops. If you make them chase you, they're bringing an ass-kicking with them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Don't run from the cops. If you make them chase you, they're bringing an ass-kicking with them.

This.  And QFT

AND THIS
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed.

Link Posted: 4/24/2015 1:36:21 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

This.  And QFT

AND THIS

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.  And QFT

AND THIS
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed.

That is all true.  But there's still no excuse to wear a badge and violate the Constitution.  It applies to all citizens, or no citizens.

ETA: not commenting on this particular case, just speaking in generalities.
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 1:58:51 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 2:48:04 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

That is all true.  But there's still no excuse to wear a badge and violate the Constitution.  It applies to all citizens, or no citizens.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.  And QFT

AND THIS
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed.

The arena is a Constitution Free Zone, man.
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 3:48:27 PM EDT
[#36]
lol,  looks like fun   such diversity, such "fuck the popo",   it is all fun and games till the shooting starts...
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 4:19:42 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I wonder about people who say things like this...

Do you realize things are not as simple in every community as they are in your little slice of Americana?

There is an entire history between cops and blacks that predates the cellphone video era.  In some communities, the racial tensions span decades. That's generations of people who come up being distrustful of police (and vice versa).  It's entirely possible that there are groups of people who run or fight back because they don't think they will get a fair shake no matter what happens after the cuffs go on.  Where do you think they learn the logic you are talking about?  From parents who also grew up getting profiled?  From grandparents that got sprayed with fire hoses?  Not every community has a D.A.R.E. officer that comes in weekly and chats with 4 graders.

For a long time people brushed off these stories as urban legends.  Cops planting evidence, beating the shit out of people, smashing personal property, conducting unwarranted searches.  Now that we have video available, I find it amazing that some people still refuse to believe this stuff happens.  If anything the recent videos should give some level of credence to the stories we have been hearing for years.

Ah, perhaps you grew up in a community where you never heard such things?  I can tell you growing up as an "urban yute" in NYC that this shit actually happens.  Everyday.  These videos don't even shock me.  But I do enjoy watching you guys discuss them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nah.

The majority of the "unarmed black men" that are killed by LEO's tend to be exhibiting some form of active resistance at minimum (running away, fighting, etc.).

It would stand to reason that if you didn't do those things, your chances of being killed go down drastically (probably close to zero).

Your assertion that these men are running because they're actually afraid of being unjustly killed falls flat on it's face in the logic department.  If you don't actively resist, LEO's won't have to use physical force to subdue you.

You can't be serious. Do you really believe that? That's just plain silly talk.

Do you realize things are not as simple in every community as they are in your little slice of Americana?

There is an entire history between cops and blacks that predates the cellphone video era.  In some communities, the racial tensions span decades. That's generations of people who come up being distrustful of police (and vice versa).  It's entirely possible that there are groups of people who run or fight back because they don't think they will get a fair shake no matter what happens after the cuffs go on.  Where do you think they learn the logic you are talking about?  From parents who also grew up getting profiled?  From grandparents that got sprayed with fire hoses?  Not every community has a D.A.R.E. officer that comes in weekly and chats with 4 graders.

For a long time people brushed off these stories as urban legends.  Cops planting evidence, beating the shit out of people, smashing personal property, conducting unwarranted searches.  Now that we have video available, I find it amazing that some people still refuse to believe this stuff happens.  If anything the recent videos should give some level of credence to the stories we have been hearing for years.

Ah, perhaps you grew up in a community where you never heard such things?  I can tell you growing up as an "urban yute" in NYC that this shit actually happens.  Everyday.  These videos don't even shock me.  But I do enjoy watching you guys discuss them.

While I won't completely discredit your opinion on the matter of police corruption and i really will allow it to be a part of shaping my overall world view. And now there are a few videos of cops not reacting the way you would like (one or two a week in millions of stops btw). I have to ask, so because someone sprayed someone's grandfather decades ago, and you were told that these people are bad for 100 years that makes it okay to irrationally hate a group and resist arrest and break the law? If so, that means you ought to be okay with white supremacists doing illegal things towards blacks, and you would have to accept people actively opposing the civil rights movement or equality in general. Bad things happening in the past doesn't excuse illegal activity. Those communities need to unravel their own bigotry and distrust of the police if they ever expect a change that and to quit committing crimes. I am not trying to say everyone they stop is guilty, but even if you aren't resisting arrest or running makes you guilty of a crime. Take your day in court. But the constant distrust is ridiculous. I have to ask you, do you believe that because all of these people you know told you about getting evidence planted they were telling the truth? You are sure it is because they didn't have drugs on them? Could those long running "urban legends" have influenced the amount you allow a small portion of interactions with law enforcement to skew your perception of how things are actually happening. You can say all you want that this is a normal thing and that the inner city black man gets no breaks, but the cop didn't show up at your door for nothing. You didn't have a warrant out for being a saint. You get pulled at a traffic stop, it's because you broke a traffic law. Don't get out, don't run, don't commit crimes, don't do drugs and I doubt you will have interaction with law enforcement. It really is that simple. And I lived in the former murder capital (per capita) in the country for a good while, never had a negative interaction with the "dirty" cops in that city. Also, do you really believe they drive around with a bag of Crack in their car?

Eta: I was not trying to imply at the top that you are bigoted btw. I was saying in general anyone that believes that.
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 10:25:06 PM EDT
[#38]
Looks like some thugs are planning to "shut down" Baltimore tomorrow by "disrupting traffic and marching through the city streets" with over a thousand people.

Link

At a press conference Friday afternoon, attorney Malik Shabazz, national president of Black Lawyers for Justice, demanded the immediate arrests of the officers involved. Shabazz said the mayor has been ineffective in obtaining information.

Also: Faith leaders call for Baltimore police commissioner to resign

Gray, 25, died from injuries he suffered during his arrest in west Baltimore on April 12.

Shabazz said thousands will be in the streets Saturday to demand justice in Baltimore.

"It cannot be business as usual with that man's spine broken, with his back broken, with no justice on the scene," Shabazz said.

Black Lawyers for Justice is one of several national and local groups behind a major protest planned for Saturday. Their goal is to shut down Baltimore by disrupting traffic and marching through city streets as they press city leaders for answers.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 12:40:07 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Everyone wants the best for free.

Like of like the FSA...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Don't care

Me either.
When your city cries for lowered hiring standards you should expect the consequences.
When people going into the police academy have to take the first day off to go down to the courthouse to clear up their warrants you have a problem.
Pay shit, hire shit, get shit.

Lulz.."cops should be held to higher standards"  but..  "fuck cops salaries, if they don't like it they should get another job"

Everyone wants the best for free.

Like of like the FSA...

People that shop at Wal-Mart and bitch about the customer service.....
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 12:44:48 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nah.

The majority of the "unarmed black men" that are killed by LEO's tend to be exhibiting some form of active resistance at minimum (running away, fighting, etc.).

It would stand to reason that if you didn't do those things, your chances of being killed go down drastically (probably close to zero).

Your assertion that these men are running because they're actually afraid of being unjustly killed falls flat on it's face in the logic department.  If you don't actively resist, LEO's won't have to use physical force to subdue you.

You can't be serious. Do you really believe that? That's just plain silly talk.

How about move, then.

If I lived in a third world slice of Americana, unless there were literal walls to keep me in, walking out on foot penniless sounds better than the Hell these folks claim to live in daily.

Most folks misery, if not mostly of their own making, persists through THEIR poor lifestyle choices.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 12:50:28 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In other news, new study shows those not engaged in criminal activity much less likely to encounter law enforcement........
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 12:55:49 AM EDT
[#42]
Meanwhile young black males gun each other down on a daily basis and take a fair number of innocent bystanders with them....not a peep from the media or their community.  No protests, no rallies.  No 24/7 news coverage. No cares for the 14 year old girl killed on her birthday or the young black boy who left the gang life over her killing and was killed for his efforts to stop the violence. Instead they make martyrs out of street thugs.  This world is upside down.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 12:56:22 AM EDT
[#43]

Soooo, the protesters start throwing things at, and attacking, the wagon containing protesters........because they're arresting protesters.

At least they didn't burn it.......

Link Posted: 4/25/2015 12:58:54 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 1:05:04 AM EDT
[#45]
ZFG.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 12:16:18 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

And what is "Lions Out The Cage"?

Link Posted: 4/25/2015 1:35:38 PM EDT
[#47]

Black Layers??  WTF, it's Lawyers.  They are pathetic.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 1:47:20 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 1:51:52 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I fuck a lotta chicks. have pushed out a bunch of crotch fruit.

I'm a LAYER!!
View Quote

FIFY to reflect Baltimore's inhabitants.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 2:34:25 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Black Layers??  WTF, it's Lawyers.  They are pathetic.
View Quote

National of Islam? I thought it was Nation of Islam?
Page / 206
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top