User Panel

Page / 206
Link Posted: 6/10/2015 10:35:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/10/2015 10:39:39 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Wait.....now it comes out Mosby sent an email to the very LT she has now charged with murder to be aggressive with drug dealers on that very street corner.

View Quote

Challenge accepted, apparently.
Link Posted: 6/10/2015 10:56:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Wait.....now it comes out Mosby sent an email to the very LT she has now charged with murder to be aggressive with drug dealers on that very street corner.

View Quote

And in her husbands district.  I guess other high crime areas were on their own.
Link Posted: 6/10/2015 11:44:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 2:41:43 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

View Quote

And to her apparent surprise, at the very street corner she specifically identified as needing extra drug enforcement, cops saw a known drug dealer (Gray), do a hand off/exchange like drug dealers do, and then he ran when the cops looked at him.

I can see the court room now

Q: "..and why do you claim this was a high drug sale area?"

A: "Because you said so..."  

Link Posted: 6/11/2015 2:48:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

And to her apparent surprise, at the very street corner she specifically identified as needing extra drug enforcement, cops saw a known drug dealer (Gray), do a hand off/exchange like drug dealers do, and then he ran when the cops looked at him.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But, I was told by attorneys on this very board that such a thing can't be defined.
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 12:18:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Mosby refusing to release the autopsy report even to defense attorneys isn't she?  What are the chances that when the report is finally released it will show Freddie Gray had a substantial amount of drugs in his system, maybe he swallowed some heroin while he was running away and that caused him to fall and break his neck in the back of the van.
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 12:38:29 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Mosby refusing to release the autopsy report even to defense attorneys isn't she?  What are the chances that when the report is finally released it will show Freddie Gray had a substantial amount of drugs in his system, maybe he swallowed some heroin while he was running away and that caused him to fall and break his neck in the back of the van.
View Quote

But you could still blame that on the police because you have to ask what events led to the point where Gray would have felt he needed to swallow the drugs and start running, which brings us back to... oh, Mosby. Well, I tried.
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 12:41:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

He survived a week in the hospital, I wonder if they pumped his stomach upon arrival or ran a drug screen.

Kharn

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 1:01:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

He survived a week in the hospital, I wonder if they pumped his stomach upon arrival or ran a drug screen.

Kharn

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kharn

Fox News last night mentioned the refusal to release the autopsy report.  Don't remember who it was that said it but they said the autopsy will show he had whatever he was selling in his system as he was a current heroin user.
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 4:37:50 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

View Quote

I don't understand how she thinks she can do this. Any lawyers know if this can be withheld

in discovery?

Link Posted: 6/11/2015 4:46:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I don't understand how she thinks she can do this. Any lawyers know if this can be withheld
in discovery?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

in discovery?

She is avoiding releasing any information so that she can enjoy her time in the spotlight. The knife was illegal, home boy was dealing drugs, and she ordered a crackdown. At least that's what Magic 8-ball says.
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 6:57:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

in discovery?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

in discovery?

Can't be withheld once discovery is filed.
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 8:11:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Can't Not supposed to be withheld once discovery is filed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

in discovery?

Can't Not supposed to be withheld once discovery is filed.

FIFY.
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 8:42:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Meh.

I'd still hit it.

She could file charges afterward.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 2:31:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Its getting even better

Marilyn Mosby claims to be "pro police" because she comes from a long line of police officers.

Except....

http://dailycaller.com/2015/06/12/marilyn-mosbys-father-was-a-crooked-cop-police-officer-grandfather-sued-for-racial-discrimination/

Link Posted: 6/12/2015 3:34:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Its getting even better

Marilyn Mosby claims to be "pro police" because she comes from a long line of police officers.

Except....

http://dailycaller.com/2015/06/12/marilyn-mosbys-father-was-a-crooked-cop-police-officer-grandfather-sued-for-racial-discrimination/  
View Quote

"I can't be a cop hater because I have a random relative who was a cop," is the new "I can't be racist because I have a black friend."
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 9:33:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Mosby Relies On Lack of Seatbelt and Van Within Probable Cause Outline “Bill of Particulars” – But Doesn’t Cite Individual Officers

...The office of State’s Attorney Marilyn J. Mosby filed the documents in response to motions by the officers’ defense attorneys requesting more information on her reasons for filing the charges.

Gray died in April after suffering a severe spinal cord injury in police custody, according to police and prosecutors. But how he was injured remains unclear. His autopsy results have not been made public.

Mosby’s office has tried to keep that information out of the public eye. Prosecutors sought a gag order in the case, but the motion was opposed by the officers’ attorneys and denied by a judge on procedural grounds.

The defense attorneys had asked for more detail on the murder and manslaughter charges. The prosecutors did not provide it.

“A Bill of Particulars provides due process notice of the charges lodged,” they wrote, “but that process does not entail presenting the State’s case via public, pre-trial pleadings such that the entire possible jury pool has heard, considered, and potentially prejudged the evidence before the first witness has even entered the courthouse.”

[…] In explaining second-degree assault, reckless endangerment and misconduct charges against Goodson, White, Rice and Porter, prosecutors cited the seatbelt.

They said each officer “caused physical harm” to Gray by failing to secure him in the back of the van, and that the van then acted as an “instrumentality” of each of them and “made harmful contact” with Gray.

Prosecutors also referred to the seatbelt in explaining charges of misconduct in office and reckless endangerment against Nero and Miller. In explaining second-degree assault and misconduct charges against Nero and Miller, they said the officers lacked probable cause to arrest Gray.

The state also cited a lack of probable cause in relation to one of two misconduct in office charges against Rice.
View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 11:23:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

more than likely this is the scenario. Guy swallowed his product,  spazzed out went into a seizure, fell off his perch, flopped around and cracked his back during the seizure.
Link Posted: 6/13/2015 12:09:14 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

more than likely this is the scenario. Guy swallowed his product,  spazzed out went into a seizure, fell off his perch, flopped around and cracked his back during the seizure.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There are a couple of senerios much more likely than that.  At one time, it was reported the there was a witness in the van that said that he was slamming around trying to hurt himself.  MOST likely is that the cops gave him a bounce ride for making them run and then fighting.
Link Posted: 6/13/2015 11:40:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

There are a couple of senerios much more likely than that.  At one time, it was reported the there was a witness in the van that said that he was slamming around trying to hurt himself.  MOST likely is that the cops gave him a bounce ride for making them run and then fighting.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And yet the guy on the otherside of the van doesn't have a scratch/bruise on him

Ed
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 9:14:46 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

And yet the guy on the otherside of the van doesn't have a scratch/bruise on him

Ed
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ed

True, but look at the route.  Gray was in the van by himself, and was driven away from the station.  For whatever reason, the driver then felt the need to have him checked on.  He was then driven all the way back to almost where he was arrested to pick up the second passenger.

I should not have said that the bounce ride was the most likely.  It's no more likely than his injuries having been self inflicted.  Either scenario is far more likely than breaking his neck in a heroin induced seizure.

Link Posted: 6/14/2015 9:18:30 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

True, but look at the route.  Gray was in the van by himself, and was driven away from the station.  For whatever reason, the driver then felt the need to have him checked on.  He was then driven all the way back to almost where he was arrested to pick up the second passenger.

I should not have said that the bounce ride was the most likely.  It's no more likely than his injuries having been self inflicted.  Either scenario is far more likely than breaking his neck in a heroin induced seizure.

http://i59.tinypic.com/289ekp3.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ed

http://i59.tinypic.com/289ekp3.jpg
Gray was alone in his compartment, there was an original prisoner in a different compartment and then a third prisoner was added after Gray IIRC.

The paddy wagon drives around until it's full, then it returns to book the riders. And the roads in Baltimore are shit.

Kharn
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 9:50:21 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:]Gray was alone in his compartment, there was an original prisoner in a different compartment and then a third prisoner was added after Gray IIRC.

The paddy wagon drives around until it's full, then it returns to book the riders. And the roads in Baltimore are shit.

Kharn
View Quote

Oh, I only heard mention of the second passenger.  Hopefully, we'll eventually find out what happened, but probably not.
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 1:12:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Oh, I only heard mention of the second passenger.  Hopefully, we'll eventually find out what happened, but probably not.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:]Gray was alone in his compartment, there was an original prisoner in a different compartment and then a third prisoner was added after Gray IIRC.

Kharn

There is a controversy about this, involving reporter Jayne Miller and her lover, deputy State Attorney Janice Bledsoe...

"On April 29th the Washington Post ran an explosive article highlighting information from a passenger who was inside the transport vehicle at the same time Freddie Gray was driven toward central booking.  According to the Washington Post source: Freddie Gray was intentionally “trying to injure himself“.

On April 30th local Baltimore media outlet WBAL-TV introduced Donta Allen, a person they claimed was the passenger in the transport vehicle.

However, THEY ARE NOT THE SAME PERSON.

Our research indicates the office of Baltimore State Attorney, Marilyn Mosby, used or allowed one of her deputy State Attorneys, Janice Bledsoe (who was in charge of the investigation as assigned by Marilyn Mosby), to willfully and intentionally place a false story using Bledsoe’s lover, WBAL-TV reporter Jayne Miller, and thereby create a fictitious story to imply Donta Allen as the passenger outlined in the Washington Post story.

Yes, you read that correctly."

See the full story here...
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 2:45:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

There is a controversy about this, involving reporter Jayne Miller and her lover, deputy State Attorney Janice Bledsoe...

"On April 29th the Washington Post ran an explosive article highlighting information from a passenger who was inside the transport vehicle at the same time Freddie Gray was driven toward central booking.  According to the Washington Post source: Freddie Gray was intentionally “trying to injure himself“.

On April 30th local Baltimore media outlet WBAL-TV introduced Donta Allen, a person they claimed was the passenger in the transport vehicle.

Our research indicates the office of Baltimore State Attorney, Marilyn Mosby, used or allowed one of her deputy State Attorneys, Janice Bledsoe (who was in charge of the investigation as assigned by Marilyn Mosby), to willfully and intentionally place a false story using Bledsoe’s lover, WBAL-TV reporter Jayne Miller, and thereby create a fictitious story to imply Donta Allen as the passenger outlined in the Washington Post story.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kharn

All of that says that the person claiming to be the guy in the van was never in it at the same time as Gray, if at all.  It is still my understanding that there was only ever two suspects in the van...  Gray, and the guy that was picked up later.

In my mind, the fact that the stopped to shackle his legs means one of two things... either he was acting up in the van, or they wanted him to "enjoy the ride".
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 3:14:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

With some research you will see it was the other prisoner in the back of the van that reported that Gray was banging himself around in the back of the van and that the driver did not give a bounce ride.  The other prisoner then recanted that statement after getting death threats.

Link Posted: 6/14/2015 4:01:16 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

With some research you will see it was the other prisoner in the back of the van that reported that Gray was banging himself around in the back of the van and that the driver did not give a bounce ride.  The other prisoner then recanted that statement after getting death threats.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, we'll all find out together.  Or not.  It should be a hell of a circus.  The way I see it, either way, the cops are on the hook for not belting him in.  That's going to end up being manslaughter.  Just my uninformed opinion.
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 4:40:23 PM EDT
[#30]
This whole mess will be proven false in a real court of law. Mosby is making it up as she goes along
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 4:47:02 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
This whole mess will be proven false in a real court of law. Mosby is making it up as she goes along
View Quote

I'm afraid not.  Not all of it.  A man died, and they violated policy by not strapping him in.  Had they done so, he probably wouldn't have died.  There will be no escaping that.
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 4:50:58 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
I'm afraid not.  Not all of it.  A man died, and they violated policy by not strapping him in.  Had they done so, he probably wouldn't have died.  There will be no escaping that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Do you have access to info we don't?

Link Posted: 6/14/2015 4:55:33 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is common knowledge that he was not strapped in, and that it was a violation of policy.  I believe that the cop union attorney confirmed it.  The cops are responsible for the well-being of their prisoner.  They f'ed up.
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 4:57:03 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe but a policy violation is not criminal it's administrative.
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 5:00:56 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
It is common knowledge that he was not strapped in, and that it was a violation of policy.  I believe that the cop union attorney confirmed it.  The cops are responsible for the well-being of their prisoner.  They f'ed up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It is common knowledge that he was resisting in such a way that it was too dangerous

for the officers to strap him in.

Link Posted: 6/14/2015 5:04:30 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If it can be shown that he would not have sustained the fatal injury had he been strapped in, that would be manslaughter.
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 5:10:51 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

It is common knowledge that he was resisting in such a way that it was too dangerous

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really?  He was cuffed.  They took him out of the van, shackled his feet, and put him back in.  They couldn't put a seat belt on him?

If policy says he has to be belted to be transported, and they couldn't belt him, they shouldn't have transported him.  
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 5:17:34 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
Really?  He was cuffed.  They took him out of the van, shackled his feet, and put him back in.  They couldn't put a seat belt on him?

If policy says he has to be belted to be transported, and they couldn't belt him, they shouldn't have transported him.  

View Quote

They were under orders to crack down on that area. If anyone is at fault it

is the GOV.

Link Posted: 6/14/2015 5:33:00 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

is the GOV.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

is the GOV.

How does that excuse them from strapping their prisoner into the van?  It does not.  Nothing does.  

The policy is there specifically to prevent exactly this from happening.  They did not follow policy, and it happened.  Somebody is going to pay for it.
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 5:34:18 PM EDT
[#40]
im under the assumption that the "policy" aabou seatbelts was only a few weeks old, and that most of the prisoner transport vans in the city didnt have seatbelts anyways.

Link Posted: 6/14/2015 5:35:46 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

How does that excuse them from strapping their prisoner into the van?  It does not.  Nothing does.  

The policy is there specifically to prevent exactly this from happening.  They did not follow policy, and it happened.  Somebody is going to pay for it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

is the GOV.

It does not mean that there was any intention to harm him either. You have 0 proof

that is what happened and are spewing the liberal talking points that have no

merit.

Link Posted: 6/14/2015 5:39:10 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
im under the assumption that the "policy" aabou seatbelts was only a few weeks old, and that most of the prisoner transport vans in the city didnt have seatbelts anyways.

View Quote

If that is the case, it could certainly make a difference.  That's the first I've heard it.  As I said, this is my uninformed opinion.

Still, even if it was a new thing, if the van had belts, they will have a hard time getting out from under it.  Any jury is going to want to come back with something.
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 5:40:24 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

It does not mean that there was any intention to harm him either. You have 0 proof
merit.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

merit.

You have no idea what manslaughter is, do you?

ETA:  I looked it up for you...

Involuntary manslaughter, sometimes known as “criminally negligent homicide” is an accidental killing caused by a person’s criminally liable recklessness or criminal negligence. In Maryland, although there is a manslaughter statute, manslaughter itself isn’t defined in the statute. Manslaughter is a common law (created by cases) crime in Maryland and can be either voluntary or involuntary, depending on the intent. Generally, under the common law in Maryland, involuntary manslaughter is the killing of another unintentionally while doing an unlawful act (not a felony), a negligent act, or by negligently failing to perform a legal duty.
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 6:40:36 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Involuntary manslaughter, sometimes known as "criminally negligent homicide” is an accidental killing caused by a person’s criminally liable recklessness or criminal negligence. In Maryland, although there is a manslaughter statute, manslaughter itself isn’t defined in the statute. Manslaughter is a common law (created by cases) crime in Maryland and can be either voluntary or involuntary, depending on the intent. Generally, under the common law in Maryland, involuntary manslaughter is the killing of another unintentionally while doing an unlawful act (not a felony), a negligent act, or by negligently failing to perform a legal duty.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

merit.

Involuntary manslaughter, sometimes known as "criminally negligent homicide” is an accidental killing caused by a person’s criminally liable recklessness or criminal negligence. In Maryland, although there is a manslaughter statute, manslaughter itself isn’t defined in the statute. Manslaughter is a common law (created by cases) crime in Maryland and can be either voluntary or involuntary, depending on the intent. Generally, under the common law in Maryland, involuntary manslaughter is the killing of another unintentionally while doing an unlawful act (not a felony), a negligent act, or by negligently failing to perform a legal duty.

You have no idea what happened in the back of the truck. You are spewing bull shit.

Link Posted: 6/14/2015 7:03:21 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

You have no idea what happened in the back of the truck. You are spewing bull shit.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, I don't know what happened.  But I've spewed nothing.  This is what I said...

"The way I see it, either way, the cops are on the hook for not belting him in. That's going to end up being manslaughter. Just my uninformed opinion. "

You spewed a bunch of bullshit in response...

BS1:
"It is common knowledge that he was resisting in such a way that it was too dangerous
for the officers to strap him in."

BS2:
"They were under orders to crack down on that area. If anyone is at fault it
is the GOV. "

BS3:
"It does not mean that there was any intention to harm him either. You have 0 proof
merit."

Facts as we know them that are not in dispute:

A man died from a broken neck, suffered in the back of the van.

Police policy required him to be strapped in.

The police violated that policy.

"Generally, under the common law in Maryland, involuntary manslaughter is the killing of another unintentionally while doing an unlawful act (not a felony), a negligent act, or by negligently failing to perform a legal duty.

My UNINFORMED OPINION is that one or more cop will be convicted of at least Involuntary Manslaughter, based on this information.

Please show me the spewed bullshit in my posts.  
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 7:10:10 PM EDT
[#46]
So you have a BPD van driving down 34 blocks like one of the Key Stone Cops was at the wheel. Yet we have not heard from one witness coming forward saying they saw such a sight.

A van driven so wildly that it snapped a man's neck, yet not one person noticed it? No one got video of it careening from lane to lane?

Is it possible? Yes. I think the SA what's a gag order on things because the case isn't going the way she thought it would. And with the memo that has leaked about her sending the Police in the 'high crime/drug area' and to make arrest, I think she's done for.

Ed
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 7:11:29 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
No, I don't know what happened.  But I've spewed nothing.  This is what I said...

"The way I see it, either way, the cops are on the hook for not belting him in. That's going to end up being manslaughter. Just my uninformed opinion. "

BS1:

"It is common knowledge that he was resisting in such a way that it was too dangerous

BS2:

is the GOV. "

BS3:

"It does not mean that there was any intention to harm him either. You have 0 proof

merit."

Every bit of that is true.

"Generally, under the common law in Maryland, involuntary manslaughter is the killing of another unintentionally while doing an unlawful act (not a felony), a negligent act, or by negligently failing to perform a legal duty.

My UNINFORMED OPINION is that one or more cop will be convicted of at least Involuntary Manslaughter, based on this information.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

BS1:

BS2:

is the GOV. "

BS3:

merit."

Every bit of that is true.

You cannot prove there was negligence, or that they negligently failed to perform a legal duty.

You do not know what happened in that truck. You do not know how many times

they did the same thing and the results of the same.

Now you are claiming in YOUR OPINION that a LEO will be convicted and earlier you

spewed bs that it is fact.

Link Posted: 6/14/2015 7:18:08 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
So you have a BPD van driving down 34 blocks like one of the Key Stone Cops was at the wheel. Yet we have not heard from one witness coming forward saying they saw such a sight.

A van driven so wildly that it snapped a man's neck, yet not one person noticed it? No one got video of it careening from lane to lane?

Is it possible? Yes. I think the SA what's a gag order on things because the case isn't going the way she thought it would. And with the memo that has leaked about her sending the Police in the 'high crime/drug area' and to make arrest, I think she's done for.

Ed
View Quote

I have no idea what caused his injury.  When I said "either way", I meant whether they bounced him, or he did it himself.  I would think that the cops are responsible to some degree to prevent him harming himself.  If not belting him in allowed that to happen, I believe a jury will convict someone.
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 7:41:52 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
You cannot prove there was negligence, or that they negligently failed to perform a legal duty.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I don't have to.  Their lawyer already admitted to it.

You do not know what happened in that truck. You do not know how many times
they did the same thing and the results of the same.

Completely irrelevant.  Repeatedly violating a policy does not make you exempt from it.

Now you are claiming in YOUR OPINION that a LEO will be convicted and earlier you
spewed bs that it is fact.

Bull shit.  The post of mine that I quoted, stating that it was my opinion was the fist post I made on the subject.  It was the very first thing that I said.  Please show me where I stated it as fact that they would be convicted.

This is a discussion forum.  I stated my opinion for discussion.  If you disagree, that's fine.  Just quit with the boot licking.  
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 7:49:39 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Bazinga!
Page / 206
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top