Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/18/2015 7:40:54 PM EDT

I know the GOP doesn't have the balls to but if she gets the nomination during the debates It won't take much to push that button.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 7:42:51 PM EDT
[#1]
The least of her problems is her temper.. I think the facts the she is a lying dishonest cunt pandering to the lowest common denominator is a bigger deal
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 7:44:27 PM EDT
[#2]
A debate between her and Rand would be pretty epic I reckon.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 7:45:14 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote
I agree. Rand could do it.

Link Posted: 4/18/2015 7:45:28 PM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 4/18/2015 7:50:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
http://youtu.be/bdG6KFGHRfg http://youtu.be/TC0AKNQBV80 http://youtu.be/DaL49GvUZXo http://youtu.be/07u6uffKvpA

I know the GOP doesn't have the balls to but if she gets the nomination during the debates It won't take much to push that button.

View Quote

I agree with her on the first one. Fuck that guy. Show the US SoS some respect in your little fleabag shithole.

The third one, the radio guy needs a fucking bullet in his head.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 7:53:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh, I just mean the rage tornado would be a thing to watch.  They both have tempers and Rand has admitted to having issues with women.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 7:53:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rand has a temper as well.
And he is very, very good at pushing people's buttons.
Clinton does not take that too well. With her "don't you know who I am" attitude, he would push her to make angry/irrational responses pretty quickly during a debate.

It would be EPIC!!!
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 7:57:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The least of her problems is her temper.. I think the facts the she is a lying dishonest cunt pandering to the lowest common denominator is a bigger deal
View Quote

This

Link Posted: 4/18/2015 8:01:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 8:04:36 PM EDT
[#10]
I am still hopeful most people will just see her for the cunt she is.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 8:04:43 PM EDT
[#11]
You think Candy Cowley or whatever libtard CNN pulls out of their ass for a debate is going to let that happen?

They have their marching orders, and much like FBHO, the orders are "protect the chosen one".
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 8:07:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 8:12:39 PM EDT
[#13]

Never Forget:

Link Posted: 4/18/2015 8:25:12 PM EDT
[#14]
View All Quotes

Every time I see that picture, I start wanting to reach for my suppressed XD 45 and launch rounds into it  That picture would make the PERFECT target.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 8:49:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hell, a debate between her and Cruz would be  phenomenal, Cruz being a certifiable debate champion........I suspect Rand would lose his temper before she did........she'd just cry, and the debate would be over. If Cruz took her on she'd take a minute or two before she was able to realize that she'd been verbally flayed, then lose her temper for what he said. She'd try to give some flippant retort that would prove that she is not the brightest bulb in the box, and then claim the next day that he was picking on her.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 8:55:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Yep. She's a raging angry lesbian.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 8:55:23 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

View Quote
That doesn't bother Dem voters at all, most of them are the same as her.

Link Posted: 4/18/2015 8:56:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
You think Candy Cowley or whatever libtard CNN pulls out of their ass for a debate is going to let that happen?

They have their marching orders, and much like FBHO, the orders are "protect the chosen one".
View Quote

Just the other day, CNN had the author of Hildas biography-- or some other book about her-- on for an interview, and they were talking about the difference between how Hildabeast was perceived publicly, and how she was much different privately. They both (the freaky looking author, and the dimwitted female anchor) agreed that she was a "very warm person", privately. They both made sure to repeat "a very warm person" several times, and in several different tones, so that libs watching could duck talk it perfectly.

"Thats just her in public. She's really a very warm person, you know."
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 9:51:42 PM EDT
[#19]
I hope she blows a fuckin' hose. (some think she already has, once)

That would solve a lot of problems, and prevent many future ones.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 9:58:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Oh, I just mean the rage tornado would be a thing to watch.  They both have tempers and Rand has admitted to having issues with women.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Epic
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 10:44:25 PM EDT
[#21]
FHRC
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 10:48:13 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 10:49:34 PM EDT
[#23]

How dare the little people question her?!?

Link Posted: 4/18/2015 10:53:58 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I am still hopeful most people will just see her for the cunt she is.
View Quote

I'm hoping that one day she will be found dead - discovered face down in Ricky Lake.

Link Posted: 4/18/2015 10:54:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

There are plenty of "so called" intelligent people who will vote for her no matter what.    So its not just the lowest common denominator types.    Although you and I might think of them that way!  
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 10:54:53 PM EDT
[#26]
God how does Bill put up with that.

Rand or Ted should bring out the best of her in a debate, its going to be a riot.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 10:59:39 PM EDT
[#27]

That is my ROFLoTW.  tyft!  
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 11:02:29 PM EDT
[#28]
hitlery's biggest enemy is the truth.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 11:12:28 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I agree with her on the first one. Fuck that guy. Show the US SoS some respect in your little fleabag shithole.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://youtu.be/bdG6KFGHRfg http://youtu.be/TC0AKNQBV80 http://youtu.be/DaL49GvUZXo http://youtu.be/07u6uffKvpA

I think respect is earned, not simply given, do you think Hillary Clinton earned any respect?
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 11:18:12 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 11:20:12 PM EDT
[#31]
I'd say her worst enemy is Bill's dick?
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 11:22:58 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
FHRC
View Quote

You first, I'd expect that to be really nasty.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 11:23:49 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I am still hopeful most people will just see her for the cunt LICKER she is.
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 11:24:01 PM EDT
[#34]
Hillary is a gem
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 11:24:45 PM EDT
[#35]
Well her looks aren't helping her.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 11:26:58 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Yep. She's a raging angry lesbian.
View Quote
I think the lesbians don't want her

Link Posted: 4/18/2015 11:34:05 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

As much as I like seeing her in all her crazy shitbag glory, the third video is fake.  It has been so highly edited you hear the same sections of audio over and over while several of her sentences are just plain disjointed.

It sounds like a literal reading of a kidnapper's note cut out, piece by piece, from a newspaper and magazines.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 11:46:17 PM EDT
[#38]
Well, she is a women. So that's to be expected.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 9:35:25 AM EDT
[#39]
if I was running against her I would needle her endlessly to provoke her natural bitch to come out.

after watching the Congo vid, I would bring Bill into the conversation as much as possible.
that's obviously a hot-button deal with her.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 9:51:21 AM EDT
[#40]
her entire life is her worst enemy. she has a 100 car train full of crap about her she is pulling along.

republicans just need to keep bringing up that stuff to remind people.

stop playing nice, be a prick. She sure will be.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 9:55:32 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
her entire life is her worst enemy. she has a 100 car train full of crap about her she is pulling along.

View Quote

but you forget, this will be sold as "The first woman President" and my doubting Hitlery is even a female, all the sheeple that believed in the "First Black President" bullshit, will step right in line to vote for that blathering idiot Clinton.

FHRC and FBHO
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 9:57:50 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Well, she is a women. So that's to be expected.
View Quote

So, do you think Bill is a men?
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 9:59:06 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

View Quote
Would it be such a disaster if she got nominated? Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

Link Posted: 4/19/2015 10:02:16 AM EDT
[#44]
People love angry politicians. The Germans loved it when Hitler would get angry during his speeches. The Italians too loved it when Mussolini would stamp his feet and pound his fists. Even here look how people get when Gowdy or Issa get pissed during a hearing.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 10:03:25 AM EDT
[#45]
Watching her grenade is going to be  the only thing good in this entire deal ... more is coming for sure
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 10:05:28 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Hell, a debate between her and Cruz would be  phenomenal, Cruz being a certifiable debate champion........I suspect Rand would lose his temper before she did........she'd just cry, and the debate would be over. If Cruz took her on she'd take a minute or two before she was able to realize that she'd been verbally flayed, then lose her temper for what he said. She'd try to give some flippant retort that would prove that she is not the brightest bulb in the box, and then claim the next day that he was picking on her.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What they have is no debates, but glorified press conferences. The list of rules behind the scenes to get them on the stage is ridiculous.
there will not be time enough for cruz to get warmed up.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 10:08:49 AM EDT
[#47]
I was hoping you were going to say "inoperable brain tumor".
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 10:09:43 AM EDT
[#48]
A huge number of guaranteed Hillary voters won't be watching any debates, so it will matter little how well or poorly she does in them.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 10:11:43 AM EDT
[#49]
51 seconds into the 4th clip, she does the Bengazi "what difference" shoulder roll.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 10:13:46 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Clinton does not take that too well. With her "don't you know who I am" attitude, he would push her to make angry/irrational responses pretty quickly during a debate.

It would be EPIC!!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It would be EPIC!!!

I want this to happen so bad..
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top