BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 5:44:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Hillabeth - HILLAry or ElizABETH Warren.  Unless, of course, it's that Castro guy or maybe Mrs. Obama.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Gonna be Hillabeth, sure as shit.

gonna be a (D), certainly, but i'm less and less certain that it'll be hillary.  she seems to fragment the left in the way the right is already fragmented--she won't pass party purity tests, she's too white, too 'establishment', and has too much baggage.

don't get me wrong--if she gets the nomination, she's in.  the right is so fucked up that the dems could run the exhumed corpse of walter mondale and still win.  but i don't know that she'll be able to skate through the primaries--i suspect we'll see another 'out of nowhere' empty suit.

Hillabeth - HILLAry or ElizABETH Warren.  Unless, of course, it's that Castro guy or maybe Mrs. Obama.

ah--gotcha.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 5:59:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Santourm, Christie, Jeb or Huckabee

(yeah, I know Santourm and Huckabee have a snowball's chance of getting the nod)

My state is solid red, so if either of those are the Republican nominee I;ll be voting for the best 3rd party candidate.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 6:00:46 PM EDT
[#3]

There is no such office.   That was an Obungo invention.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 6:04:22 PM EDT
[#4]
and Huckabee and that King guy from NY
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 6:14:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Not really concerned with Party this time. More concerned with who will return to the People the most power.  It is why I am at this point a supporter of Rand Paul.
View Quote

The "power" will be returned to the bozos who have it now. Doesn't matter a whole lot if they are a D or an R. The "People" are still fooked.

Link Posted: 4/18/2015 6:29:44 PM EDT
[#6]

Same old horses shit, different day. The lot of you are bi-polar and are stuck in a loop, lamenting on the same shit day in and day out. Why don't you go find something constructive to do with yourselves?

Link Posted: 4/18/2015 6:58:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I think the best way to fight the problem is to cry, throw yourself on the ground, kick your feet, and scream I'm not playing anymore.

That'll show them
View Quote

Or quit wasting your time on this voting bullshit and do something in your own life to help increase your own personal liberty. If that's what you call kicking and screaming then I can't help you.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 7:01:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Cruz 2016
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 7:04:27 PM EDT
[#9]
I hope Kony runs again . I think with a little bit of money he can turn Kony 2012 into a strong Kony 2016 and he is a proven leader with strong job creation program . He is good on military spending as well.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 7:05:32 PM EDT
[#10]
I agree.

I will never vote for a RINO again.  I'd rather help the inevitable come sooner, than get a RINO.  Period.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 7:06:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

What "strategy" is that?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, I guess your strategy did work well in the last couple Presidential elections, oh....wait, that's right it failed fucking miserably, so thank you for getting fbho elected, TWICE.

What "strategy" is that?

Moderates AKA RINO's
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 7:06:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Nobody can stay on top forever. America had a nice run, but it's over. The sooner people accept that and put their efforts into making their life a little better, the sooner we can show politicians that we don't need them and they're irrelevant. Imagine 350 million Americans not watching "the news" or giving a fuck about the crooks in D.C.? 350 million just say fuck it and "forget" to pay their taxes. Thats a good place to start. Yeah, put us all in jail. Let me know how that works out.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 7:07:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Indeed. Just imagine if these midgets spent 1/10th the energy they do attacking Republicans on attacking Democrats.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bush
Rubio
Christie

AND, in before the "lesser of two evils", "congrats on electing hillery", etc... crowd.
You are fucking brainwashed and your way has been a complete failure, so you can take it and shove it right up your ass.

CRUZ ftmfw!!!!

Imagine if all of this republican hate was directed toward democrats.

Indeed. Just imagine if these midgets spent 1/10th the energy they do attacking Republicans on attacking Democrats.

I attack pieces of shit.  Democrats are generally pieces of shit as a given.  RINO's, like Bush, Rubio, Christie...are just as bad.  They are total pieces of shit.  If I have to pick 2 pieces of shit, I'm going to pick the piece of shit that doesn't have my party's name attached to it so that when they do shitty things, I don't have to defend them.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 7:08:19 PM EDT
[#14]
OP post could have been mine.

100% agree
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 7:09:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Nobody can stay on top forever. America had a nice run, but it's over. The sooner people accept that and put their efforts into making their life a little better, the sooner we can show politicians that we don't need them and they're irrelevant. Imagine 350 million Americans not watching "the news" or giving a fuck about the crooks in D.C.? 350 million just say fuck it and "forget" to pay their taxes. Thats a good place to start. Yeah, put us all in jail. Let me know how that works out.
View Quote

Nice piece of mental masterbation, but it's not going to work.

Too many people still have faith in the government because they are scared of the scary world without it.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 7:11:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Yep - I can see a SCOTUS with two or three more Ruth Bader Ginsbergs on it.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 7:11:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
SARVIS 2016!

Spoil all the things!
View Quote

Careful what you wish for. I'm sure the Dems are looking right now for some Libertarian Dem shill to run third party.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 7:13:52 PM EDT
[#18]

See, the FSA won twice before, aside from the voter fraud, because every one of those stupid motherfuckers voted their ticket.  They BEAT us by being more disciplined in their allegiance (or mindlessness, whatever).  I for one will undoubtedly vote for ANY BREATHING PERSON that is the GOP nominee.  Any other course of action, in my mind, is just another sure invitation for the FSA to win yet again (which this time will surely end our country as we know it).  Do what you want, but if we lose again, absolutely count on it being the direct fault of those "in our camp" that decided they were not absolutely in love with every fucking little thing the GOP candidate says or does or did.

For God's sake - look at marriage - it's a partnership of give and take.  No one loves every fucking thing their spouse ever does or says, but plenty of wise mature souls recognize the larger importance of the union, and they overlook the little shit that they don't always see eye to eye on.

Damn...I can't believe this shit is already happening again.  Go ahead, let the FSA win again, why don't you. Make you bed...

Link Posted: 4/18/2015 7:18:16 PM EDT
[#19]
So basically this is just a "I will only vote for Cruz" thread.  If you like sniveling, whiny guys who think conservative extremism is the majority in the present day, you're in for a lot of butt hurt.

The fact is young people today are multiplying and they after not conservatives.  They will wreck your hopes.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 7:19:23 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I strongly disagree!   Cruz is guided by morals and conservative principles, something Obama knows nothing about.

ETA.... I can hold my nose and vote for Rubio if I have to.    I'll stay home on the other two.

I sure hope it doesn't come down to any of them!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Those three suck, but Cruz won't make a good president.

We've had a senator with no experience running the show for several years now, that doesn't work out. I don't care if Cruz the most conservative guy in the room, get me a seasoned governor that knows how to run shit.

I strongly disagree!   Cruz is guided by morals and conservative principles, something Obama knows nothing about.

ETA.... I can hold my nose and vote for Rubio if I have to.    I'll stay home on the other two.

That's all fun and great, but what has he run as an executive? What has he led? He's another lawyer turned junior Senator. We need someone that already knows how to manage (cut) a large budget and lead. No more of this learn on the job stuff.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 7:19:23 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Bush
Rubio
Christie

AND, in before the "lesser of two evils", "congrats on electing hillery", etc... crowd.
You are fucking brainwashed and your way has been a complete failure, so you can take it and shove it right up your ass.

CRUZ ftmfw!!!!

View Quote

I'm with you. All three are establishment candidates.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 7:24:08 PM EDT
[#22]
                                                                                      Kony 2016
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 7:28:58 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
So basically this is just a "I will only vote for Cruz" thread.  If you like sniveling, whiny guys who think conservative extremism is the majority in the present day, you're in for a lot of butt hurt.

The fact is young people today are multiplying and they after not conservatives.  They will wreck your hopes.
View Quote

The goal is to win the election. The left ran the most extreme lefty they could and won because their base fully came out to vote. They need to run a true conservative to get their base out to vote. If the left runs Hillary or another unlikable candidate, a large portion of the left may stay home.

Also, if we're going to support an anti-gun asshole, like Christie, why not just give it to Hillary?
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 7:32:29 PM EDT
[#24]
There isn't anyone running from either party that I will vote for.  I will mostly likely leave the presidential part of the ballot blank.  I would love for there to be a, "No Confidence" option.  It wouldn't have to be anything other than a tally of those who said no to both, but I believe it would be eye opening to the public when reported.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 7:35:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

You know how I know you didn't read the whole thread
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 7:36:46 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

That's all fun and great, but what has he run as an executive? What has he led? He's another lawyer turned junior Senator. We need someone that already knows how to manage (cut) a large budget and lead. No more of this learn on the job stuff.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We've had a senator with no experience running the show for several years now, that doesn't work out. I don't care if Cruz the most conservative guy in the room, get me a seasoned governor that knows how to run shit.

We need someone who believes in and will lead with conservative values.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 7:37:00 PM EDT
[#27]
I going with Rand Paul.  We need a serious jolt of isolationism and constitution based government.
I think he would shake things up.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 7:38:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Dole, McCain and Romney. I bet we get more of the same shit.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 7:50:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's arfcom, no one reads after page 1, we just blindly reply.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 7:54:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

I don't think she can win the primary, the people who work hate her.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 7:58:21 PM EDT
[#31]
... next time, please vote Republican
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 8:14:32 PM EDT
[#32]

That's a foregone conclusion no matter how the rest of us vote anyways. Election was bought and paid for.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 9:34:21 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Neither one of them?
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 10:56:42 PM EDT
[#34]
Sum of{ any and all republicans}
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 12:45:45 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Cruz will make a great prez!  Just like Zero doesn't care what people say about him (including the Senate) Cruz won't care either, but will Executive counter-order all of Zero's nonsense.  He's also talking about abolishing the IRS!
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 1:09:44 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Bush
Rubio
Christie

CRUZ ftmfw!!!!

View Quote

I have an irritating feeling that Rubio will end up being the VP.  He will never make the nomination, but he will be a compromise for whoever is serious about the run against Hitlery.  I hate the guy, but he has a stand on immigration that will woo latinos, is from Florida (swing state), and is new enough to not be considered a party insider.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 1:14:31 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
What "strategy" is that?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, I guess your strategy did work well in the last couple Presidential elections, oh....wait, that's right it failed fucking miserably, so thank you for getting fbho elected, TWICE.

What "strategy" is that?

Oh please.  I'm Canadian and even I know what he's talking about.

The good old "we need someone who can appeal to the moderate crowd" bullshit strategy.

Link Posted: 4/19/2015 1:15:58 AM EDT
[#38]
Nevah bin dun b4
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 1:24:06 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I hope Kony runs again . I think with a little bit of money he can turn Kony 2012 into a strong Kony 2016 and he is a proven leader with strong job creation program . He is good on military spending as well.
View Quote

You owe me a keyboard.  Mine is now covered in beer.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 1:27:42 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
See, the FSA won twice before, aside from the voter fraud, because every one of those stupid motherfuckers voted their ticket.  They BEAT us by being more disciplined in their allegiance (or mindlessness, whatever).  I for one will undoubtedly vote for ANY BREATHING PERSON that is the GOP nominee.  Any other course of action, in my mind, is just another sure invitation for the FSA to win yet again (which this time will surely end our country as we know it).  Do what you want, but if we lose again, absolutely count on it being the direct fault of those "in our camp" that decided they were not absolutely in love with every fucking little thing the GOP candidate says or does or did.

For God's sake - look at marriage - it's a partnership of give and take.  No one loves every fucking thing their spouse ever does or says, but plenty of wise mature souls recognize the larger importance of the union, and they overlook the little shit that they don't always see eye to eye on.

Damn...I can't believe this shit is already happening again.  Go ahead, let the FSA win again, why don't you. Make you bed...
View Quote

You know what?  If we are at that point, if we are that far gone, then let it burn.    If we cant get a half decent leader that wont continue to kill our deficit, or compromise on basic counsitutional ideals, then screw it.  Im buying a place in the country and waiting for the crash to run its course.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 1:29:33 AM EDT
[#41]
U FOCKIN W0T M8
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 1:30:38 AM EDT
[#42]
The ONLY republicans I'll vote for are Cruz, Rand Paul or Walker.  Any Rino gets the nod and I'll write in Mickey Mouse.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 1:35:47 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

The good old "we need someone who can appeal to the moderate crowd" bullshit strategy.

View Quote

So, do you believe McCain and Romney both lost because they appealed to too many people?

Or was it in fact the opposite?

NOBODY could have won in 2008 as a Republican, least of all the guy running as a third term for a president with approval below 30%.

Not advocating another establishment loser, just questioning the validity of this popular opinion here.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 1:37:04 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 1:55:33 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
So, do you believe McCain and Romney both lost because they appealed to too many people?

NOBODY could have won in 2008 as a Republican, least of all the guy running as a third term for a president with approval below 30%.

Not advocating another establishment loser, just questioning the validity of this popular opinion here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I think they both lost because they both sucked.

You're right in that nobody other than a Democrat could have won in 2008.  I'm surprised it was as close as it was, frankly.

All of this being said, we have a ~40 year history took look back at and conclude that when the Republicans nominate a non-conservative RINO, they typically lose (with W as the exception, as he just barely won and was what I call a "big government conservative.)

This election is the Republicans to lose, and all they have to do to lose it is to nominate yet another non-conservative RINO or "big government conservative", like the 3 people listed in the OP.  

At this point, (Screeching Hillary) WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE if Clinton OR Rubio/Bush/Christie win?  

They're all basically the same.  They're all non-conservatives that want a bigger, more intrusive government and "more rules."  IMO, a vote for Rubio, Bush or Christie is essentially a vote for Hillary Clinton or Hillary Clinton type policies, in my humble opinion.

Link Posted: 4/19/2015 2:05:13 AM EDT
[#46]
If Rand Paul or Ted Cruz doesn't get it I'll probably vote libertarian. Or write in Ron Paul
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 2:08:05 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:Imagine if all of this republican hate was directed toward democrats.
View Quote

It is. Bush/Christie ARE democrats, they just have the right kind of money behind them that lets them put a little "r" after their name on TV.

Besides, 99% of the intra-party fighting problem comes from the RINO branch of the GOP. They CONSTANTLY side with the media and the left to knee-cap conservatives in their own party. This is why you have McCain and McConnel running around labeling guys like Paul and Cruz as 'extreme' and 'out of the main stream' and 'crazy' and all kinds of other shit. THAT is the real intra-party problem.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 2:48:42 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

It is. Bush/Christie ARE democrats, they just have the right kind of money behind them that lets them put a little "r" after their name on TV.

Besides, 99% of the intra-party fighting problem comes from the RINO branch of the GOP. They CONSTANTLY side with the media and the left to knee-cap conservatives in their own party. This is why you have McCain and McConnel running around labeling guys like Paul and Cruz as 'extreme' and 'out of the main stream' and 'crazy' and all kinds of other shit. THAT is the real intra-party problem.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:Imagine if all of this republican hate was directed toward democrats.

Thanks, I've seen the light and look forward to 10 fucking thousand threads bitching about republicans.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 5:25:48 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bush
Rubio
Christie

CRUZ ftmfw!!!!

No kidding:  we (conservatives) always implode well before the election because none of our candidates are good (i.e. conservative) enough.

I've got news for you:  Goldwater and Reagan are dead and a "true" conservative isn't going to get enough moderate and crossover votes to win.

In other words, you hard core "conservatives" will always be faced with voting for the lesser of two evils (IYO)...that or enabling the democrat with your "I'll show them, I'll vote 3rd party or not at all" attitude.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 5:31:24 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bush
Rubio
Christie

CRUZ ftmfw!!!!

No shit. Rubio has my vote if he's the man.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top