Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 14
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 12:15:34 AM EDT
[#1]
The only thing the M-14 excels at is beating someone to death with it.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 12:17:11 AM EDT
[#2]
My dad was just old enough to get drafted, and go through boot camp just be told after his advanced training thanks, but no thanks after his advanced training when my Paw Paw died of cancer. He is not exactly a gun guy by our standards, but in recent years getting him to talk time being trained he to this days thinks the M-14 he got stuck with was a good rifle. I have no idea if he is  right since M-14 anything China clone, or the real American deal isn't exactly cheap to buy versus  just getting a modern civilian AR type in the same caliber.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 12:26:38 AM EDT
[#3]
I am a FAL guy and will always be one but I do want an M1A. Among other reasons is I made a promise to my dad and I intend to complete that promise.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 12:26:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Blah, blah, blah. I don't understand why it has become so fashionable, or even necessary, to bash the M14, especially by many who have probably never used one. Yes, it is outdated (even though still in service.) Yes, the M16 is a much better rifle. But as everyone knows, the first M16's also had troubles. We've had 50-some years to iron out the problems, and have brought forth a fine rifle.

Today's fighter planes are much better than those of the 50's, but I don't see writers feeling the need to bash the F-86.

It served me well in my limited combat experience. It always functioned, and hit hard. Times change. If the Stuff ever Hits The Fan I'll take one of my AR's. That said, if saddled with only an M14 at the moment of truth, you could do far worse.
View Quote

The problems with the M16 were not design flaws but flaws in the execution of the idea such as no chrome lining and the powder that, while being a little more powerful, gummed up the works.

The F86 was not the shortest lifetime fighter plane as was the M14 as a standard issue infantry rifle so that was a really bad analogy.

The F86 in its day was the best fighter plane although the Mig-15 was close.

The M14 was all about "not made here" relating to the FAL.

I have an M14S, and I love it, but for 7.62x51 NATO in a semi, I have better rifles.

Link Posted: 4/19/2015 12:30:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Try searching for t20 garand  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

they aren't garands...they're garand inspired. like a cover band.

Aren't they what the Garand was supposed to be, before Ordnance started up with their old "we can't trust enlisted with magazines" argument?

I don't recall the Garand ever having a magazine at any stage of the design.

I can find multiple references that claim early designs had detachable mags, but no actual proof in drawings, writing or photos, so the "?" at the end of my comment stays.

Even though I found the claims on the internet, and we all know the internet never lies, right?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/5c/d9/bd/5cd9bdd28650fc93bc22bee882c69621.jpg
Try searching for t20 garand  

All conversions on existing Garands, not the original design.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 12:36:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Aren't they what the Garand was supposed to be, before Ordnance started up with their old "we can't trust enlisted with magazines" argument?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lies, lies propaganda--all lies

At various stages of development, John C. Garand had meant for it to have a ten round magazine (fed by stripper clips, like the Lee-Enfield) and for it to be chambered in the .276 Pedersen round.

The Ordnance Branch nixed the magazine, insisting that it would get in the way of the close order drill and manual of arms, hence the en bloc clip.  The original objection, 35-40 years earlier, was that enlisted men would lose the magazines on the pistols that were replacing the revolvers, hence the lanyards on the magazines in the US, Russia/USSR, and other countries.

MacArthur nixed the chambering in .276 Pedersen, arguing that a cash strapped Army (this was 1932, after all) needed to shoot up the stockpiles of 30-06 left over from WWI.  This set back the development by about 5 years, by which time, all the WWI ammo was shot up anyway.....but, like his vicious attacks on the Bonus Marchers, this was forgotten in all the canonizing of MacArthur.

If we had gone with the .276 Pedersen round, we would have had an intermediate round that might still be with us today. Troops landing on Normandy would probably have been issued a (controllable) select fire Garand with a 20 round magazine that was probably a pound lighter than the M1.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 12:40:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Dad told me it was mediocre rifle in Semi-Auto and a garbage in full auto.
He started with the M-1 and wasn't a huge fan of the M16 but he hated the 14 and the grease gun.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 12:44:39 AM EDT
[#8]
I love my M1... never really cared for the M14, and love my AR-15.

This being said, an AR-10 would be awesome to own.  And if someone ever makes any AR platform that runs with .30-06 I will buy it in a heartbeat.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 12:47:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

what do you mean by "chrome plated piston bores in the bcg"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The first center fire rifle I ever fired was an M14 in basic training at Fort Bliss. I qualified again in Infantry AIT at Fort Lewis and also qualified with the M14A1E2. In qualification with the E2 you take more than 1 to the line with you so you will have a back up.

I arrived in Vietnam October 13, 1968 having never held or had any training on an M16. I went to my unit and was issued a brand new M16A1. I took it out to the perimeter and zerored it on a can about 100 meters outside the perimeter. I decided then and there that this was a superior jungle combat weapon. I went back to supply and got 28 more magazines and filled 4 bandoliers. I then went to my asignment as a Forward Observer for A company 1/46 Infantry of the 198 Light Infantry Brigade.

I had heard all the tales of how bad the M16 was so before I left I took my wife to the LGS and told her to buy me a Browining Auto shotgun with the barrel shortened and ship it to me if I needed it. Well after walking around in the jungle for 7 months I saw 5 malfunctions of the M16A1. So I never got the Browning and I am very glad I didn't have to carry an M14.
<a href="http://s203.photobucket.com/user/72coupe/media/V44.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa170/72coupe/V44.jpg</a>

CG
I remember doing a report in high school on the A1 for history class, and during my research, I read that a lot of the malfunctions and stoppages were a result of shitty dirty powder being used clogging up the internals. Was this a thing?

Part of the problem yes.  The lack of cleaning gear and "No cleaning required" rumor.  Early M16's did not have chrome lined chambers or bores adding rust to the problem in the humid jungle environmet.

Chrome plated chambers and bores are great on a battle rifle but chrome plated piston bores in the BCG mean way more for dead nuts reliability.

Just Sayin.

what do you mean by "chrome plated piston bores in the bcg"

I remember my first day with an AR too.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 1:44:19 AM EDT
[#10]
I can't believe that someone had a less than stellar experience with a piece of equipment that was basically in storage for 50 years.

Next from the O_P..."why my CCKW sucked in Iraq."

Link Posted: 4/19/2015 1:49:17 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I can't believe that someone had a less than stellar experience with a piece of equipment that was basically in storage for 50 years.

View Quote

Not all of them were in storage. Iirc the state of Maine had thier NM m14s signed out to competive shooters and had to recall them.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 1:57:40 AM EDT
[#12]
How bad would you have to be at competition to still use an M14?
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 1:57:57 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

This being said, an AR-10 would be awesome to own.  And if someone ever makes any AR platform that runs with .30-06 I will buy it in a heartbeat.
View Quote

Noreen BN36
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 2:18:04 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Considering the state of Maine would provide you a free match grade weapon for just your signature and a club card they had a good deal.
Some of those guns had been shot for years by the shooters they were signed out to.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 2:20:56 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

I had one for a short time, and I sucked.

Price was right, though.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 2:33:10 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

The design itself sucks for modern use, not just individual examples.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 2:36:23 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

http://onlylongrange.com/bn36-long-range-assassin/
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 2:43:27 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Noreen BN36
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Noreen BN36

Quoted:
Quoted:

Holy crap... it does exist.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 2:43:57 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Unsurprising, considering that less time had elapsed between V-J Day and IOC for the M-14 than between now and 9/11.

Link Posted: 4/19/2015 3:24:34 AM EDT
[#20]
I like mine. Haven't shot it in nearly 2 years. But I keep stock piling ammo and mags for it. Local range has high power and Garand matches. Director says I could shoot it there. But I would probably shllt the A1 clone instead.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 3:37:54 AM EDT
[#21]
Has H2O found this thread yet?

I like my LRB. I keep it around for nostalgia sake I guess. Though about giving it the NM treatment, but figure I could build a pretty damned nice precision upper for my AR10 for the same money and less headache.

My step-father was able to compare/contrast the M14 and M16 as he carried both in Vietnam, his unit transitioned to the M16 mid-tour. He said he made good use of the M14 fighting from a fixed position one night, but otherwise preferred the light weight and "firepower" (read: lighter loaded mags and select-fire) of the M16.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 3:41:14 AM EDT
[#22]
That article probably saved me two grand, I've wanted an M14 clone for so long.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 4:13:52 AM EDT
[#23]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That thing looks like a bag of smashed assholes.  Noreen should have left the previous handguard which allowed the bipod to be placed further out.

Meanwhile at Nemo Arms..... Omen Recon 2.0 in various configs is out (30-06 should be along soon).

Link Posted: 4/19/2015 4:47:57 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
It's a lousy design by today's standards, and needs to go away, like the G3 and FAL already have.
View Quote

The M14 is used by virtually no one these days, but the G3, and to a lesser extent, the FAL are still widely used.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 5:03:58 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

I couple of points:

"Although this cartridge remains the current M118LR standard, it apparently still suffers from excessive velocity variation as the temperature changes and less accuracy than might be desired for truly precise shots at mid-range to long-range distances. The specification for M118LR requires 14 shots in less than 8 inches at 600 yards.”

It is a .308 One of the more accurate cartridges made. WTF?

Another point:

"All of the rifles from Winchester and H&R exhibited excessive headspace.

All of the rifles had loose handguards.

95% of the rifles had loose stock bands.

90% of the rifles had loose gas cylinders.

75% of the rifles had misaligned op rods and gas pistons.

50% of the rifles had loose op rod guides.

50% of the rifles had op rods that rubbed the stock.

Three rifles had barrels that exceed the maximum bore dimensions.

Only three rifles had an average bore diameter that fell below the accepted mean diameter."

BAD QA in the manufacturing process?
View Quote

As I and others have stated, the 308 sucks dick as military cartridge. It was outdated back when we forced NATO to adopt it.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 5:15:51 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I've haven't been impressed the few times I have shot them. Fun rifle for laying around on a padded mat while firing prone  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I've haven't been impressed the few times I have shot them. Fun rifle for laying around on a padded mat while firing prone  

The sexyness of it makes up for what's lacking.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 6:14:17 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Yeah, but aren't Thompsons issued to NCOs, whom would (in theory) be deemed more responsible; and, BARs were generally a support weapon, thereby at least requiring a magazine?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:]

BAR and thompson were very common place and the M1 carbine was in use for damn near all of the european theater.

Yeah, but aren't Thompsons issued to NCOs, whom would (in theory) be deemed more responsible; and, BARs were generally a support weapon, thereby at least requiring a magazine?

here is another idea.  find a reference for the statement, "ordnance officers didn't trust enlisted with magazines" and we could end this silliness.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 6:15:05 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I agree, should have been .260s.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
G3 > FAL > M14

Fact.

Special Olympics.

The 7.62x51 was a bad idea from the start.

We should have kept the 30-06. With modern powders we could be shooting streamlined 165grn M2AP at 3000 fps muzzle velocity.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 6:17:57 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

We should have kept the 30-06. With modern powders we could be shooting streamlined 165grn M2AP at 3000 fps muzzle velocity.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
G3 > FAL > M14

Fact.

Special Olympics.

Which would be great for MGs and DMRs, but less useful for service rifles.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 6:22:34 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Special Olympics.

I meant for GPMGs and forgot to type it.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 6:45:12 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I meant for GPMGs and forgot to type it.
View Quote

In that case I agree. The new General Dynamics HMMG in .338 Norma Mag is looking promising too.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 8:51:10 AM EDT
[#32]
I am just starting the process of building a couple of AR .308 rifles.  If they meet expectations, my M1A will get moth-balled for a long time or sold off.  

The similar manual of arms to the AR-15 (which I shoot lot more of), accuracy, options, optics mounting, only makes sense to for the switch over.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 9:17:57 AM EDT
[#33]
Mine is a range toy - plus I needed to fill a hole on the wall. Shoots fine.

Link Posted: 4/19/2015 9:21:56 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I couple of points:
“Although this cartridge remains the current M118LR standard, it apparently still suffers from excessive velocity variation as the temperature changes and less accuracy than might be desired for truly precise shots at mid-range to long-range distances. The specification for M118LR requires 14 shots in less than 8 inches at 600 yards.”

Another point:

Only three rifles had an average bore diameter that fell below the accepted mean diameter."
View Quote

That is a worthy point. The author brings it up like it's another damning point against the M14... it isn't. It's a damning point against the makers, which could happen to any maker.

Look at the early M16 stick/ball powder problem. The makers were forgiven for that.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 9:28:34 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Not all of them were in storage. Iirc the state of Maine had thier NM m14s signed out to competive shooters and had to recall them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep Michigan too. I took a course and we got to shoot NM M14s. Super sweet shooters. Likely recalled to national service post-9/11/01.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 9:39:01 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I have one.  Still dont like it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Whatever, I still want one.

I have one.  Still dont like it.

I owned one for a little over two years. I shot it a few times compared to my FAL. It had a better trigger and sights than the FAL, yet I still think the FAL is a better rifle

It wasn't a bad rifle yet I'd describe it as one of those things that you always want but then when you finally get it, it looses its luster

Link Posted: 4/19/2015 9:53:33 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Lies, lies propaganda--all lies

The US Rifle, Caliber .30, M1 has a internal magazine which is charged with 8-rd enbloc clips.

The experimental rifle, T20, was a M1 with a detachable 20-rd box magazine.  The experimental rifle, T35, had an integral 10-rd magazine carved charged with 5-rd stripper clips or loose rounds.

The M1 always had a magazine.

spelling.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 9:55:29 AM EDT
[#38]
I think the Garand is a BETTER rifle than the M14, even some Vets who used the Garand in Korea and then the M14 in Vietnam seem to have that belief.

Not to mention, supposedly, Garand himself thought the M14's gas system was a step backward from the Garand.

But regardless, that doesn't mean a Garand is more viable as a weapon on the battlefield today than a M14.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 9:59:28 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

The US Rifle, Caliber .30, M1 has a internal magazine which is charged with 8-rd enbloc clips.

The experimental rifle, T20, was a M1 with a detachable 20-rd box magazine.  The experimental rifle, T35, had an integral 10-rd magazine carved with 5-rd stripper clips or loose rounds.

The M1 always had a magazine.
View Quote

I find it difficult to believe that a knowledgeable pedant like Larry didn't know that...
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 10:03:30 AM EDT
[#40]
What a bunch on total shit
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 10:05:56 AM EDT
[#41]
FAL

M14

G3

In that order
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 10:08:20 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
FAL

M14

G3

In that order
View Quote

I'd invert the M14 and FAL personally ... i had an FAL. I have an M1a.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 10:12:35 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
That is a worthy point. The author brings it up like it's another damning point against the M14... it isn't. It's a damning point against the makers, which could happen to any maker.

Look at the early M16 stick/ball powder problem. The makers were forgiven for that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I couple of points:

"Although this cartridge remains the current M118LR standard, it apparently still suffers from excessive velocity variation as the temperature changes and less accuracy than might be desired for truly precise shots at mid-range to long-range distances. The specification for M118LR requires 14 shots in less than 8 inches at 600 yards.”

Another point:

Don't forget this is from 1962 and production was just getting underway..TRW had just started building them...that's why they weren't included in the report.

This was also the first service rifle with a chrome lined bore...new technology for them back them...

All of those issues reported only affect accuracy not function.  The M1 had nearly 20 years of R&D before it was pretty much finalized...

"All of the rifles from Winchester and H&R exhibited excessive headspace." probably confusion in .308/7.62 headspace specs...it still happens today..

Link Posted: 4/19/2015 10:12:43 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Me too
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 10:14:34 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Me too
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Me too

me three

I think it's a bad idea for a service rifle in any capacity these days...I still think it's pretty and i want one....like everything else that goes bang. I'd rather get a garand.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 10:17:04 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

It requires a ton of work, time, and money to be made accurate, and even then its not a guarantee.  I had 12 of them at one point in my arms room and we tagged 5 of those for non-issue because the accuracy was so poor.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I met Lt Col. Chandler when he had his shop off Piney Green Rd.  He ran (or owned?) BCM when Freedom Group was expanding the AR line.

He has a really bad reputation around there.  The sniper community doesn't think much of him, or his DARPA funded XM3 rifle.

I don't have anything against the man, but his opinion of the M14 doesn't jive with anyone I've met in person that's actually been issued one.  The only critics I've heard have been on the errornet.

It jives with me, and I was issued it twice, although to be fair the first time I dumped it ASAP, and the second time I kept it locked in an iSU only to see daylight to read serial numbers once in a while.

That also seems to be the Marine. Corps position on it, as they tried to create a DMR out of it and scrapped the whole thing.

<a href="http://s107.photobucket.com/user/daemon734/media/PA090732_zps66661257.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m303/daemon734/PA090732_zps66661257.jpg</a>

The Marines I spoke with that used them and maintained them thought pretty well of 'em ("accurate as shit" was one GySgt's words to me), as do the Soldiers I work with-one of which was in the 82nd in A-Stan and said "it always worked over there, even when not cleaned after riding on top of a HMMWV for days, unlike that Barret POS".  The Guard still keeps them for the State Rifle Teams, so they took them when they were deployed.

I don't care for the Sage stock because I'm more of a traditional M14 person, but whatever works I guess.  

It requires a ton of work, time, and money to be made accurate, and even then its not a guarantee.  I had 12 of them at one point in my arms room and we tagged 5 of those for non-issue because the accuracy was so poor.

5 rifles is hardly an indictment of the design.  Nothing that couldn't be fixed by a qualified armorer.  

"A ton of work"?  

I disagree.  

This is the last group of the day of just over 20 rds of different types of ammo fired at 100 yds from my son's LRB M14-type rifle I built for him when we took it to the range for the first time.  Everything on that rifle is stock USGI except for the drop-in Sadlak Industries NM op-rod spring guide (I highly recommend them, except I understand they aren't compatible with a Sage Ind. stock).  The barrel is a used USGI "take off" manufactured by SAK in July of 1969.  It's one of two I ordered from Shawn @ LRB back in 2006.  "Send me two that gauge as new as you can" I asked of him.  I guess he did.  

I had LRB install the barrel and lap the bolt for correct headspace.  The issue iron sights only needed a couple of clicks to the right to match POI with POA.  

The ammunition for this group was American Eagle (Federal) brand match grade ammunition supposedly developed specifically for the M1A firing 168 gr OTM bullets.

I was very pleased, but I'm taking it out again to see if I can duplicate the results, or at least come close.  I need to sand the handguard down a little so it doesn't contact the stock like it does now, since the handguard isn't supposed to contact the stock at all.  Other than that, I'm not messing with it.  Once we fired some rounds through her to settle the receiver group into the stock, she started grouping quite nicely.

The day was warm in the lower 70s, no wind, fired at Black's Creek range off a concrete bench with sandbags east of Boise about four weeks ago.  The rifle's forearm rested on a sandbag just in front of the magazine.  The first three rounds cloverleafed.  The last round impacted to the right after I lifted my head off the buttstock to try to understand what my son was saying as he attempted to call the POI while observing through the spotting scope the next bench over.  

This LRB sits in a USGI birch stock from Fred's, while mine is in a USGI fiberglass stock.  Mine also shoots just under 1.5 MOA with surplus M80 ball, with no modifications other than the aforementioned Sadlak Ind. NM op-rod spring guide.  No cloverleaf'd groups, however.  With optics, I bet the groups would shrink a little more.  A properly assembled and serviceable M14 is an accurate rifle.  

Link Posted: 4/19/2015 10:17:17 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

I think the Garand is a BETTER rifle than the M14, even some Vets who used the Garand in Korea and then the M14 in Vietnam seem to have that belief.

Not to mention, supposedly, Garand himself thought the M14's gas system was a step backward from the Garand.

But regardless, that doesn't mean a Garand is more viable as a weapon on the battlefield today than a M14.

View Quote
Every vet I have talked to that used both have said the same thing.  

Link Posted: 4/19/2015 10:20:18 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
FAL

M14

G3

In that order
View Quote

lol

no
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 10:23:50 AM EDT
[#49]

I like mine.   I'd like an FAL, too.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 10:25:54 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

The M14 is used by virtually no one these days, but the G3, and to a lesser extent, the FAL are still widely used.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's a lousy design by today's standards, and needs to go away, like the G3 and FAL already have.

The M14 as a limited issue DMR has seen more combat in GWOT than the other two rifles you mentioned combined.

The Germans apparently use or used a modified G3 as a DMR as well, but the Germans didn't show up in Iraq, and don't have much of a combat presence in Afghanistan.  

Ex NZ Navy L1A1s was used by the NZ SAS during the early part of the war in Afghanistan, but those SLRs were retired shortly thereafter.
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top