Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 3:31:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

They should be made into signs and displayed at all of Hitlery's campaign stops.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 3:35:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
She will capture the woman's vote just like Bozo captured the black vote.

The problem is there are a lot more women that vote than blacks and that could be a problem.

All the debates in the world will probably not mean a thing to those who only see the gender, not the brain and past events.
View Quote

Any women who is not a liberal moon bat who votes for this lying POS is obviously an idiot.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 3:39:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

The moderator will quickly try and sabotage the repub candidate if Hillary starts looking outmatched.  Much like Candy Crowley did to Romney in 2012
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I hope she gets the nomination.  I can't believe people are tying to sink her this early.  Dumb.

Thsi!!!

There are several potential R candidates that will wipe the floor with her in debates. It will be gloriously brutal.

The moderator will quickly try and sabotage the repub candidate if Hillary starts looking outmatched.  Much like Candy Crowley did to Romney in 2012

If our candidate can't put a moderator in their place during a debate when they maybe showing bias then how will they perform when the chips are down at 3am?
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 3:40:32 PM EDT
[#4]

Hill-No

Link Posted: 4/18/2015 3:47:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Exactly.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I hope she gets the nomination.  I can't believe people are tying to sink her this early.  Dumb.

Thsi!!!

There are several potential R candidates that will wipe the floor with her in debates. It will be gloriously brutal.

Exactly.  

What he said.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 4:29:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 4:52:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Add more of your comments Here
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 7:15:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Democrats put it on their rear bumper.

Republicans put it on their front bumper!
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 7:26:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Maybe true, but wasn't it Rush Limbaugh that did Operation Chaos to help Obama win against Hillary?
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 7:27:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Thsi!!!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thsi!!!

The potential R candidates have to make it to the General Election before they can wipe the the floor with Hillary
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 7:34:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Maybe true, but wasn't it Rush Limbaugh that did Operation Chaos to help Obama win against Hillary?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, and look how THAT one turned out.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 7:36:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Hillary Clinton is OLD news.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 9:04:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly. Did Rush ever "own" his mistake?
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 6:02:14 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The other way around.

In late February 2008, Limbaugh announced "Operation Chaos," a political call to action with the initial plan to have voters of the Republican Party temporarily cross over to vote in the Democratic primary and vote for Hillary Clinton, who at the time was in the midst of losing eleven straight primary contests to Barack Obama.

Jump to Operation Chaos
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 6:44:35 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

All hispanics will vote for her (Hillary es muy bueno)  

View Quote

No mames, cabron.

Voy con Cruz.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 7:02:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Hillary Clinton's Use Of Personal Email At State Department Raises Questions

LWNJ gun grabbing social justice pundits at NPR "question" Clinton. That's unusual.

Bump to first page Headlines. Keeping this on top  

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top