Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 12:39:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Next time I get a sensitive briefing from a senior bomb investigator from FLETC or the senior engineer sergeants at the 18C course, I'll just excuse myself from the kookery.

Who knew all I had to do was watch the news and let them so expertly fill me in the day's events?
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 1:00:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Mabe it's all related to the closing of those WalMarts...

all the pieces, finally coming together...
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 1:06:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Next time I get a sensitive briefing from a senior bomb investigator from FLETC or the senior engineer sergeants at the 18C course, I'll just excuse myself from the kookery.

Who knew all I had to do was watch the news and let them so expertly fill me in the day's events?
View Quote

Thanks for your information, I find it facinating.
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 1:19:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

What? That would require self control.

Now to some, that control should be exercised on the part of the "kook thread" starter. To others, it would fall on the reader who feels it's a kook thread.

But both performed a voluntary action, didn't they?

And besides, this is the internet. Who needs self control?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I would suggest not starting kook threads

You could just stay right the fuck out of it since you consider it a kook thread.

What? That would require self control.

Now to some, that control should be exercised on the part of the "kook thread" starter. To others, it would fall on the reader who feels it's a kook thread.

But both performed a voluntary action, didn't they?

And besides, this is the internet. Who needs self control?

Link Posted: 4/17/2015 1:52:36 PM EDT
[#5]
This was a Middle Eastern Islamic Jihad cell that had members being surveilled by the FBI and other 3-letter agencies.

There were 200 eye witnesses alone in Jayna Davis' book who provide supporting testimony to that end, in addition to the massive Nation-wide manhunt for John Doe #2, who had an olive complexion and was seen activating the initiation system for the bomb by eye witnesses and two different surveillance cameras, whose footage the FBI still has not released to the best of my knowledge.

One thing in Oklahoma is that almost everybody you talk to about this does not believe the official conclusions of the Clinton DOJ investigation, because of specific personally-witnessed details that were omitted, often with very callous and condescending behavior from Federal investigators even in the presence of bodies during the recovery and body categorization processes.

It is also highly possible that high explosives within ATF's 9th floor armory caused the columnar compartmental destruction deep in the Southeast section of the building.  The rescue and recovery operations were in fact suspended or halted at least 3 times during the course of those efforts, to the horror of volunteers, firefighters, and local police.  This is all documented with local news footage and eye witness testimony.  That location of the building is where the most deaths occurred.  The majority of survivors who were trapped were actually on the inside wall of the face of the building, closer to the blast from the Ryder van.

The most important aspects of this case are:

The other Middle Eastern males, including John Doe #2, seen associating with Terry Nichols.

The efforts by FBI to intimidate people involved in the recovery and order them to not discuss their eye witness accounts is troubling, to say the least.

Clinton didn't have the sack to confront the Iranians, Hezbollah, and address major failings and complicity within ATF and FBI, and chose to maximize the political profits of a domestic terrorist template, with those right wingers gun-toting veterans as the bogeymen.

Look how they handled Benghazi in the BS story that was attempted, with some of the same actors in both administrations.
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 2:00:52 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
You could just stay right the fuck out of it since you consider it a kook thread. Or were you issued a cape to remind you that no one can ever be wrong on the internet?

I for one would like to read LRRP's posts without you and dunkel trolling the fuck out of it trying to get the world's mind right.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Snip your quote trees.  You guys are contaminating the thread with purse-swinging that has very little value added, if any.  I would suggest watching the videos before posting anymore.

I would suggest not starting kook threads, but we all know you're not going to stop that.

You could just stay right the fuck out of it since you consider it a kook thread. Or were you issued a cape to remind you that no one can ever be wrong on the internet?

I for one would like to read LRRP's posts without you and dunkel trolling the fuck out of it trying to get the world's mind right.
So showing the facts of the case is trolling now?  Have we changed the meaning of trolling to "doesn't agree with the crazy conspiracy theory based on the facts available"?

Link Posted: 4/17/2015 2:01:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

Thanks LRRPF52!
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 2:02:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
So showing the facts of the case is trolling now?  Have we changed the meaning of trolling to "doesn't agree with the crazy conspiracy theory based on the facts available"?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Snip your quote trees.  You guys are contaminating the thread with purse-swinging that has very little value added, if any.  I would suggest watching the videos before posting anymore.

I would suggest not starting kook threads, but we all know you're not going to stop that.

I think we're using the daa9mm definition which is "anyone who doesn't agree with me must work for the government to troll me."
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 2:04:35 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Take you citation and stick it up your ass..

Look at the front of the buliding after the bomb. If you can't tell where the fucking bomb went off, you aren't smart enough to be posting in this thread.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Citation needed for everything you just claimed.

Edit: Every source I'm finding online is saying that the blast crater is in front of column G20.

Edit 2: Here's an image of the crater in relation to the columns.  Gee, doesn't seem to be near the corner of the building at all.

https://failures.wikispaces.com/file/view/CF-2006-022271-Figure_06.jpg/101020675/354x270/CF-2006-022271-Figure_06.jpg

Take you citation and stick it up your ass..

Look at the front of the buliding after the bomb. If you can't tell where the fucking bomb went off, you aren't smart enough to be posting in this thread.

I can tell where the bomb went off in this picture, can you?

Please excuse my trolling since apparently pointing out facts with pictures is considered trolling now.

Link Posted: 4/17/2015 2:06:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

Too bad NIST's forensic engineering investigation contradicts most of what you said.
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 2:08:57 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
So you are saying a woman that had her leg amputated to be removed from the wreckage of the bomb was the one responsible for the sketches of McVeigh and John Doe II that the federal government put out the day after the bombing?

IF that is true I'll bet she was tough enough to hop out of the bomb site just as soon as they cut her leg off!!!!

The government trolls are in here thick!!!!!! Tin foil isn't going to keep them out either!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Her name is Diana Bradley, she went to the building to get a social security card with her son, her mother and her sister.  She was the only one of the four to survive the blast, they had to amputate her leg to get her out of the rubble.  

She admitted herself when she testified at the trial that she had poor memory, had suffered some extreme trauma and couldn't keep facts straight.  When the FBI first interviewed her, her description of the guy she saw was different than the second time she was interviewed, after she read newspaper articles, saw the sketch and read the description.  He went from a tanned, short and slim guy to olive-skinned, medium height and stocky.  She also had trouble remembering the direction the truck was facing and which way she saw the guy walk away from the truck.  She also admitted on the stand that she only glanced at him and didn't watch him for more than a second or two.  

So you are saying a woman that had her leg amputated to be removed from the wreckage of the bomb was the one responsible for the sketches of McVeigh and John Doe II that the federal government put out the day after the bombing?

IF that is true I'll bet she was tough enough to hop out of the bomb site just as soon as they cut her leg off!!!!

The government trolls are in here thick!!!!!! Tin foil isn't going to keep them out either!
No, the sources of the sketch that the government put out was from the employee at the rental truck place, the one that said he made a mistake and John Doe Suspect #2 was actually Todd Bunting, the private from Ft. Riley that had nothing to do with the bombing (per the original witness statement)

The woman described the man she says got out of the truck as tanned, short and slim in her first interview.  Between interviews, she reads the newspaper, sees the sketch put out that was done by the employee at the truck stop, and reads the description of olive-skinned, medium height and stocky.  When they interview her again, her description matches that of the sketch, she changed it based on the description of the sketch.

Also, did the FBI hide her, or make her disappear?  No, she appeared as a defense witness for McVeigh and testified in court.  The jury heard her testimony and considered it in their deliberations.  
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 2:11:19 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

This was a Middle Eastern Islamic Jihad cell that had members being surveilled by the FBI and other 3-letter agencies.

There were 200 eye witnesses alone in Jayna Davis' book who provide supporting testimony to that end, in addition to the massive Nation-wide manhunt for John Doe #2, who had an olive complexion and was seen activating the initiation system for the bomb by eye witnesses and two different surveillance cameras, whose footage the FBI still has not released to the best of my knowledge.

One thing in Oklahoma is that almost everybody you talk to about this does not believe the official conclusions of the Clinton DOJ investigation, because of specific personally-witnessed details that were omitted, often with very callous and condescending behavior from Federal investigators even in the presence of bodies during the recovery and body categorization processes.

It is also highly possible that high explosives within ATF's 9th floor armory caused the columnar compartmental destruction deep in the Southeast section of the building.  The rescue and recovery operations were in fact suspended or halted at least 3 times during the course of those efforts, to the horror of volunteers, firefighters, and local police.  This is all documented with local news footage and eye witness testimony.  That location of the building is where the most deaths occurred.  The majority of survivors who were trapped were actually on the inside wall of the face of the building, closer to the blast from the Ryder van.

The other Middle Eastern males, including John Doe #2, seen associating with Terry Nichols.

The efforts by FBI to intimidate people involved in the recovery and order them to not discuss their eye witness accounts is troubling, to say the least.

Clinton didn't have the sack to confront the Iranians, Hezbollah, and address major failings and complicity within ATF and FBI, and chose to maximize the political profits of a domestic terrorist template, with those right wingers gun-toting veterans as the bogeymen.

Look how they handled Benghazi in the BS story that was attempted, with some of the same actors in both administrations.
View Quote
This is not true, in both cases.  

Link Posted: 4/17/2015 2:13:24 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

View Quote
Well, if they tell you the wrong information like they seemed to have, I'd excuse myself too.

Link Posted: 4/17/2015 2:58:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Several people are commenting on how the truck device was set up. Here's a diagram mcveigh did:

Link Posted: 4/17/2015 3:33:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Too bad NIST's forensic engineering investigation contradicts most of what you said.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I haven't discussed what they said because it shouldn't be open source.  Tell me how you came to that conclusion again if you don't know the specific details I'm referring to.
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 4:01:07 PM EDT
[#16]
The other question I have is, why the die hard insistence from defender's of the McVeigh/Nichols story, and labeling of everyone else as "kooks", and "conspiracy theorists"?

What's the motive?

Is it...

A.  The persons are simply too simple-minded to accept that there is another story not being told by key government witnesses and participants?

B.  They have a habit of labeling everyone that questions this BS story as Alex Jones types out of knee-jerk reaction to anyone who raises questions, regardless of the facts?

C.   Something else

For those that criticize anyone questioning the McVeigh/Nichols white supremacist cover story, what is your motive?  Do you have access to information the public does not that gives you special insight?

Are you Federal LEO's who feel personally motivated to defend your institutions out of general instinct?

This case was totally misrepresented by the Clinton White House and DOJ, and they did in fact intimidate witnesses in several instances.  There are numerous reports of local LEO's and firefighters who were threatened with job loss and difficult times for their families.  Rescue workers were dismissed from the recovery effort and told to keep their mouths closed when they called out the victim totals as BS when they heard what was being reported to the media on the scene as the day progressed.

To me, something is very unnatural when you cover down hard on the Clinton WH/DOJ National media story, and ignore the totality of the evidence from local sources.  This isn't a moon landing hoax story about shape shifters and bigfoot.  It is something very real, and the evidence points to foreign Jihadi involvement.

I don't say that as some type of pretext for war, or justification for actions in the Middle East.  I'm just looking at the ground truth, and where the evidence points.

John Doe #2 was also seen by Attorneys from the Federal Court House, practicing his run prior to the bombing earlier in the week, so there are multiple eye witnesses that saw him.

They also saw Terry Nichols with 4 other Middle Eastern males. The ATF and FBI had already received bomb threats and conducted bomb drills at the Murrah building right before the event, and the US Marshall's Nationwide and other Federal agencies had received a warning that Middle Eastern cells in the US were planning a bombing attack on a Federal building.

Despite relentless attempts by the Clinton DOJ/FBI to stop these facts from emerging, they still have.  The question is, why did they want to suppress the Middle Eastern involvement, then push this white veteran gun-owner template, and attach it to the right spectrum of the political parties?

Never let a good crisis go to waste.
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 4:04:43 PM EDT
[#17]
1. Some of the conspiracy kook stories are just plain kooky.  Their reactions to having their kookiness exposed speaks for itself.
2. Nutty folks with an axe to grind do nutty shit.  This passes the "Occom's Razor" test far better than convoluted conspiracy stupidity.
3. Everybody's got a story. People make shit up. People change their stories.
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 4:09:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
1. Some of the conspiracy kook stories are just plain kooky.  Their reactions to having their kookiness exposed speaks for itself.
2. Nutty folks with an axe to grind do nutty shit.  This passes the "Occom's Razor" test far better than convoluted conspiracy stupidity.
View Quote

So you're a solid B.  Got it.  Will you take the time to watch the videos on Page 7?  We're not talking Alex Jones, but local news and interviews with victim families and rescue workers.

Occam's Razor in this case points cleanly to Middle Eastern involvement when you look at the MO and all the eye witness accounts, as well as the string of bombings against US targets by Hezbollah and radical jihad groups from the early 1980's forward.  Same type of bombing approach, VBIED's, US embassies, annexes, and WTC 1993.

It was not the first attack using a Ryder truck VBIED on a large, prominent building by Middle Eastern terrorists where the FBI knew in advance about the cell, and failed to stop it, just like WTC 1993.
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 4:24:07 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Her name is Diana Bradley, she went to the building to get a social security card with her son, her mother and her sister.  She was the only one of the four to survive the blast, they had to amputate her leg to get her out of the rubble.  

She admitted herself when she testified at the trial that she had poor memory, had suffered some extreme trauma and couldn't keep facts straight.  When the FBI first interviewed her, her description of the guy she saw was different than the second time she was interviewed, after she read newspaper articles, saw the sketch and read the description.  He went from a tanned, short and slim guy to olive-skinned, medium height and stocky.  She also had trouble remembering the direction the truck was facing and which way she saw the guy walk away from the truck.  She also admitted on the stand that she only glanced at him and didn't watch him for more than a second or two.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
When Jayna Davis showed the two FBI agents her PI's footage of John Doe #2 working for the Palestinian businessman (who had ties to Hamas and whose wife died in the Murrah Building and wasn't reported as one of the victims), both agents looked at each other and turned white, then demanded the tape be handed over.

Jayne Davis refused to hand over the original tape, and offered them a copy.  They insisted on the original, which she refused again and sent them on their way with only a copy.

They recognized him.

http://www.apfn.org/thewinds/images/johndoe.jpg

This is the same guy that one of the victims of the bombing saw messing around with something on the Ryder truck from her upper level vantage point in the building, then ran off down the street, just as the US Attorneys had seen him doing prior to the bombing earlier that week.  This witness recalled that she was thinking to herself, "They're going to get towed; you can't park there."  Right before the blast when she blacked out.

McVeigh was waiting down the street in a yellow Mazda truck that had been amateurishly painted brown with spray paint.  John Doe #2 ran to the Mazda, entered the vehicle, and departed with McVeigh as the driver.  That is where the McVeigh/John Doe #2 sketch came from.  People saw them together.

Weeks before all this, certain elements within Federal LE and Intel community had heard chatter that a Middle Eastern cell they were monitoring had recruited 2 "Lily Whites".

McVeigh and Nichols were seen associating with at least 4 Middle Eastern males, including locations such as bars, night clubs, and the Cactus Motel.

This isn't a conspiracy theory, but pieces of a puzzle from real eye witnesses. This isn't moon landing hoaxes, flying saucers and bigfoot, this is the worst domestic act of terrorism committed on US soil before 9/11.

Who am I going to listen to?  Open sources about the story that aligned their reporting to reflect what the Clinton DOJ stated after the same sources originally reported something different, or what I have learned from highly reputable sources within DOD and DOJ?

If you believe that McVeigh and Nichols did this on their own with skills learned from reading library books and an 11M background, then you clearly don't know much about explosives and the manpower required to construct even a straight high explosive device of large volume, let alone one that was technically inclined like all the other Middle Eastern cells trained by foreign advisors.  Again, there is a reason Ramzi Yousef was an engineer, and McVeigh was not.

Everything points to McVeigh being groomed from the beginning to be a patsy, while the real perpetrators remain unseen.

The political climate at the time was that the President was seen as weak, inept, ridden with scandal after scandal.  By acting the victim of "those dirty right wingers", he transformed overnight into the mourner in Chief.

I would love to hear the phone conversations and see the faxes being sent between the DOJ and CBS, NBC, CNN, and ABC at the time.  I think those of you that are swallowing the BS fed to you would be shocked.

who are you.
seriously.

were you one of those weird Fed guys that acted like assholes and interfered with people? I thought they were specifically looking for certain persons of interest but couldn't find them.

I met Diana that day.
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 4:50:39 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
who are you.

seriously.

were you one of those weird Fed guys that acted like assholes and interfered with people? I thought they were specifically looking for certain persons of interest but couldn't find them.

I met Diana that day.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

When Jayna Davis showed the two FBI agents her PI's footage of John Doe #2 working for the Palestinian businessman (who had ties to Hamas and whose wife died in the Murrah Building and wasn't reported as one of the victims), both agents looked at each other and turned white, then demanded the tape be handed over.

Jayne Davis refused to hand over the original tape, and offered them a copy.  They insisted on the original, which she refused again and sent them on their way with only a copy.

They recognized him.

This is the same guy that one of the victims of the bombing saw messing around with something on the Ryder truck from her upper level vantage point in the building, then ran off down the street, just as the US Attorneys had seen him doing prior to the bombing earlier that week.  This witness recalled that she was thinking to herself, "They're going to get towed; you can't park there."  Right before the blast when she blacked out.

McVeigh was waiting down the street in a yellow Mazda truck that had been amateurishly painted brown with spray paint.  John Doe #2 ran to the Mazda, entered the vehicle, and departed with McVeigh as the driver.  That is where the McVeigh/John Doe #2 sketch came from.  People saw them together.

Weeks before all this, certain elements within Federal LE and Intel community had heard chatter that a Middle Eastern cell they were monitoring had recruited 2 "Lily Whites".

McVeigh and Nichols were seen associating with at least 4 Middle Eastern males, including locations such as bars, night clubs, and the Cactus Motel.

This isn't a conspiracy theory, but pieces of a puzzle from real eye witnesses. This isn't moon landing hoaxes, flying saucers and bigfoot, this is the worst domestic act of terrorism committed on US soil before 9/11.

Who am I going to listen to?  Open sources about the story that aligned their reporting to reflect what the Clinton DOJ stated after the same sources originally reported something different, or what I have learned from highly reputable sources within DOD and DOJ?

If you believe that McVeigh and Nichols did this on their own with skills learned from reading library books and an 11M background, then you clearly don't know much about explosives and the manpower required to construct even a straight high explosive device of large volume, let alone one that was technically inclined like all the other Middle Eastern cells trained by foreign advisors.  Again, there is a reason Ramzi Yousef was an engineer, and McVeigh was not.

Everything points to McVeigh being groomed from the beginning to be a patsy, while the real perpetrators remain unseen.

The political climate at the time was that the President was seen as weak, inept, ridden with scandal after scandal.  By acting the victim of "those dirty right wingers", he transformed overnight into the mourner in Chief.

I would love to hear the phone conversations and see the faxes being sent between the DOJ and CBS, NBC, CNN, and ABC at the time.  I think those of you that are swallowing the BS fed to you would be shocked.

who are you.

seriously.

I met Diana that day.
Poor lady, to have suffered through all of that.

Nope, I'm just some guy.  I don't get briefings at 18C school, or get told secret information about a vast government conspiracy from a senior level federal law enforcement bomb investigator, just some guy who can read and look at credible documentation.  
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 5:37:26 PM EDT
[#21]
There's a reason why I have Dunkelzahn on my ignore list.

Straw man arguments and attributing statements to me that never existed are just some of them.  Threads read a lot better when you cut the adolescents out, who don't know how to hold an adult conversation.  I usually give people more than one chance to behave like an adult-we all have our faults.  When I see a repeating pattern of personal attacks and stupidity, they get put on ignore.

The specific information related was only pertaining to the nature of the device in the Ryder van, since that is within the appropriate knowledge base for certain people.

Nobody is going to walk into an environment like that and start making political statements and be taken seriously.

Getting hung up on the device and what damage it could do distracts from all the eye witness accounts of Middle Eastern males, and Federal agency intimidation of witnesses.  That's where the focus should be.

Clinton didn't have the stomach for confronting Iran and Hezbollah, or any of the Middle Eastern groups that were targeting the US throughout his Presidency.

Clinton was looking for political opportunities to look relevant and marginalize the Republican party.

OKC was his crisis ticket for those courses of action.
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 5:50:21 PM EDT
[#22]
I prosecuted a guy that was in the same unit as McVeigh for years, including the first Gulf War. I started looking into the unit's wartime events and history because of some sentencing issues (defendant claimed he was a war hero), and eventually ran into some REALLY strange roadblocks. I.e., sealed records, missing transcripts and exhibits, and a senior FBI agent telling me (a federal prosecutor) to stop asking questions and let the issue drop.
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 5:53:51 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

I prosecuted a guy that was in the same unit as McVeigh for years, including the first Gulf War. I started looking into the unit's wartime events and history because of some sentencing issues (defendant claimed he was a war hero), and eventually ran into some REALLY strange roadblocks. I.e., sealed records, missing transcripts and exhibits, and a senior FBI agent telling me (a federal prosecutor) to stop asking questions and let the issue drop.
View Quote

IIRC. McVeigh told his mother and sister that he hadn't really washed out of SF school, but had in fact been working for the CIA.

Not that that means much itself, because really, that's the sort of thing someone might lie about to sound cool, but when you add it all up...
Speed

Link Posted: 4/17/2015 5:54:35 PM EDT
[#24]
I was 11 when it went down. I do remember the liar and perjurer Clinton getting a huge boost from his "right wing militia crusade" and I seem to remember him trying to attach Rush Limbaugh to the bombing

Never knew there were alternate theories and possible evidence that contradicts the DOJ story. Thanks LRRP. I enjoy your threads and posts
The OKC bombings get very little attention...hell I've got Soldiers that weren't even born when it happened
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 5:55:53 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's really interesting.
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 6:06:43 PM EDT
[#26]
I wish I remember who it was, but we had a poster here a few years back in one of these threads that had some very interesting things to say about the unidentified ME suspect.  He either worked in the FM building at the time, or knew some key players in that investigation.  

I remember thinking "holy shit" at the time.  

Despite all the libtards that hang out here to sow hate, discontent, and misinformation, we also have folks that bring such events closer to our awareness from a more personal perspective because they were there..
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 6:16:46 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It absolutely is.
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 6:16:46 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I absolutely remember multiple news report of a "suspect" described as a Middle Eastern male, who was detained when his plane landed in the ME, and was a strong suspect because his luggage contained nothing but bomb making tools and materials.  No underwear or toothbrush.  Funny that.

Two days later--poof.  Gone. "Determined to be uninvolved and NOT a suspect."  

Suuuuuuuuuure. Never let a crisis go to waste indeed.  It's "deja vu all over again"--Islamic terrorists are not a threat and Tea Party members are the real terrorists.  
View Quote

Come read my thread... Clicky
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 6:23:10 PM EDT
[#29]
So can our resident SPLC interns explain why Terry NIchols all of a sudden went to the Phillipines for three months?

The same Phillipines where Al Qaeda had active operatives in the same area Nichols frequented.

There's no doubt McVeigh and Nichols were the main culprits but I don't doubt at all there was an Al Qaeda connection.
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 6:29:47 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
There's a reason why I have Dunkelzahn on my ignore list.
Straw man arguments and attributing statements to me that never existed are just some of them.  Threads read a lot better when you cut the adolescents out, who don't know how to hold an adult conversation.  I usually give people more than once chance to behave like an adult-we all have our faults.  When I see a repeating pattern of personal attacks and stupidity, they get put on ignore.
The specific information related was only pertaining to the nature of the device in the Ryder van, since that is within the appropriate knowledge base for certain people.
Nobody is going to walk into an environment like that and start making political statements and be taken seriously.
Getting hung up on the device and what damage it could do distracts from all the eye witness accounts of Middle Eastern males, and Federal agency intimidation of witnesses.  That's where the focus should be.
Clinton didn't have the stomach for confronting Iran and Hezbollah, or any of the Middle Eastern groups that were targeting the US throughout his Presidency.
Clinton was looking for political opportunities to look relevant and marginalize the Republican party.
OKC was his crisis ticket for those courses of action.
View Quote
Ah, I see.  When presented with facts, ignore the guy.  Nice.  Claims to know all about the bomb, but when pressed on it, must ignore him, call him an adolescent.

Witnesses are unreliable, as we've seen in the testimony of Daina Bradley.  

"The testimony of Daina Bradley, who lost her family and a leg in the blast, seemed to have backfired on the defense. Ms. Bradley was expected to say, as she has previously, that just before the explosion she saw a dark-complexioned man, one not resembling Mr. McVeigh, leave the passenger side of the Ryder truck that held the bomb and walk swiftly away.

But she testified that she now remembered a second man, who got out of the driver's seat of the truck. And, on cross-examination, she added that although she did not get a good look at the man, he could have been Mr. McVeigh."

The issue here was the defense was expecting her to say she saw one man get out of the truck who did not look like McVeigh.  Initially the man she described didn't match the description of the sketch of John Doe #2, she reads the newspaper and all of a sudden her description of him now matches that of John Doe #2.  And to make matters worse, for two years she told investigators that she saw only one man.  A week before she is to testify, she remembers seeing two men, and one of them looked like McVeigh.  She also testified that the truck was facing the wrong direction, opposite of the flow of traffic of the one-way street it was on.  Many witnesses testified that the truck was indeed facing the right direction, the same as the flow of traffic.  

After a big event like the OKC bombing, with close to 24 hours news coverage, emotions running high, people start to mis-remember things.

Link Posted: 4/17/2015 6:34:52 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

So can our resident SPLC interns explain why Terry NIchols all of a sudden went to the Phillipines for three months?
The same Phillipines where Al Qaeda had active operatives in the same area Nichols frequented.
There's no doubt McVeigh and Nichols were the main culprits but I don't doubt at all there was an Al Qaeda connection.
View Quote
Well, his wife was from there and studying for a degree there.  He made numeorus trips to the Phillipines.  Nichols himself said he left to avoid getting implicated, since he knew McVeigh was building the bomb (and he thought McVeigh would carry out the bombing soon).  When he didn't hear of any bombing, he flew back here to the States in Janurary 1995.  

Seems kind of wierd that Nichols would make many attempts at making a deal for a lighter sentence, yet never once tried to claim an Al-Qaeda connection.  Wouldn't that have been userful in his attempts at getting a better deal?

Link Posted: 4/17/2015 7:01:31 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
The search for John Doe Ii supposedly came from local federal agents doing the initial interviews of immediate witnesses to the bombing. Then Clinton moved in Larry Potts and Eric Holder and John Doe II became a non- issue when the the local agents were taken off the case.

The reason given were they were too personlly invested to do a proper inverstigation..

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Having been around for a big news event or two, so much of what's bandied about as "evidence of a conspiracy" sounds like people grasping at straws over early reports.  Early reports, those when the talking heads don't know anything either but need to keep talking, are almost always all fucked up.

The search for John Doe Ii supposedly came from local federal agents doing the initial interviews of immediate witnesses to the bombing. Then Clinton moved in Larry Potts and Eric Holder and John Doe II became a non- issue when the the local agents were taken off the case.

The reason given were they were too personlly invested to do a proper inverstigation..

Entirely untrue since my former SAC was FBI in OKC and worked the investigation.

Link Posted: 4/17/2015 7:44:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Rot in hell, McVeigh.

Link Posted: 4/17/2015 8:48:20 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Me too. Don't forget about Waco, also on the 19th (1993).

On the upside, April 19, 1775 was the start of the Revolution.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Don't remind me. The anniversary is every year on my birthday.  And then Hitlers birthday and the columbine shooting are the next day.

Me too. Don't forget about Waco, also on the 19th (1993).

On the upside, April 19, 1775 was the start of the Revolution.

No shit? Mine too!

Link Posted: 4/17/2015 9:07:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I've never heard of anyone (credible) claiming any conspiracy involving "the government did it."  Capitalizing on the event in the manner you reference is PERFECTLY plausible, IMO.  "Never let a crisis go to waste" was, and is, the order of the Left in this country.  They simply don't care about Islamic militant terror acts, as they just "are."  Being able to blame "right wing domestic terrorists"--now that is useful.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
An informant named Carol Howe warned the feds about the bombing several months before it happened.
http://beforeitsnews.com/okc-bombing/2011/03/the-carol-howe-case-and-testimony-479359.html

If this militia movement narrative is true, then there would be a string of militia bombings spanning decades.  Instead, the reality is that various Middle Eastern cells have been conducting bombings, assassinations, and acts of terrorism since no later than the early 1990's.

The militia movement blame game is a BS front to justify further eradication of the Bill of Rights, while the DOJ, FBI, and ATF help foreigners conduct the operations, then lay the blame at the feet of white veterans.  McVeigh didn't even have any connections to militia groups, despite the original allegations.  The ones he had approached wanted nothing to do with him.

I've never heard of anyone (credible) claiming any conspiracy involving "the government did it."  Capitalizing on the event in the manner you reference is PERFECTLY plausible, IMO.  "Never let a crisis go to waste" was, and is, the order of the Left in this country.  They simply don't care about Islamic militant terror acts, as they just "are."  Being able to blame "right wing domestic terrorists"--now that is useful.  

Fast and furious?

The irs scandal.

Txl
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 10:12:03 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Fast and furious?

The irs scandal.

Txl
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
An informant named Carol Howe warned the feds about the bombing several months before it happened.
http://beforeitsnews.com/okc-bombing/2011/03/the-carol-howe-case-and-testimony-479359.html

If this militia movement narrative is true, then there would be a string of militia bombings spanning decades.  Instead, the reality is that various Middle Eastern cells have been conducting bombings, assassinations, and acts of terrorism since no later than the early 1990's.

The militia movement blame game is a BS front to justify further eradication of the Bill of Rights, while the DOJ, FBI, and ATF help foreigners conduct the operations, then lay the blame at the feet of white veterans.  McVeigh didn't even have any connections to militia groups, despite the original allegations.  The ones he had approached wanted nothing to do with him.

Fast and furious?

The irs scandal.

Txl

Isn't Holder linked to the OKC bombing in some way?
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 10:24:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
After they lied about Benghazi why is it far fetched to believe this was a lie also?

Benghazi was not the first lie......we've just got better at sniffing them out.

OKC definitely had Islamic terror ties.  No doubt.
View Quote

Hell, they not only walked thousands of assault rifles across the border to be deliveres to Mexican narco-terrorist organizations knowing that they would be used to kill innocent people, they bought some of these guns with your tax dollars and gave them to them for free.... we know that at least 300 innocent people, including a Mexican Attorney General have been killed with Fast and Furious guns, and a government helicopter was shot down as well....

If they were willing to do this to 300++ people with no end in sight, just to make the case for a UN Small Arms Treaty, what else,is,our government capable of doing?
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 10:47:29 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I remember a day or two after the bombing they said they were also looking for a man of ME descent, this was on national news. They showed a pic of the suspect, but then they never mentioned the man again and never showed the pic again. It was odd.

Shortly after 9/11 happened and they showed pics of the hijackers, I immediately recognized the pic of Mohamed Atta as the pic of the suspect they had shown on TV after the OKC bombing.

Anyone else remember seeing this suspect pic of the OKC bombing?

Well....if you can back that one up, I'll take my tinfoil off.

I remember seeing the picture and the sketch they made of him.

The guy looked like mid eastern, with a baseball hat on.

They ran this picture over and over here in Omaha.

Suddenly, this part of the story just disappeared.

They never explained why.

I also heard on a local radio talk show (Omaha ) the lady reporter and all the weird details she had dug up.

She also said that neither Nichols or McVey wouldn't talk because the result would be that family members would be killed.

I remember it well.

http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/mcveigh/johndoe2.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_HyyDHyAwI6k/SsQxg7WLZrI/AAAAAAAAGi4/l5QrjTFyZpA/s400/john+doe+%232.jpg

http://www.greatdreams.com/john-doe-2-side.jpg

Pete Rose, that sunofabitch...

Link Posted: 4/17/2015 10:56:25 PM EDT
[#39]
Eric Holder was serving as US Attorney for DC at the time (1995), and was later appointed into the Clinton DOJ as Deputy AG under Janet Reno in 1997.  Reno was insisted on by Hillary during the Bush-Clinton transition back in 1992-1993, overriding Clinton's preference for Webster Hubble.

Eric Holder was instrumental in the undue process pardoning of several Puerto Rican terrorists and one of Hillary's brother's convicted clients for fruad in the final weeks of the Clinton Administration.

To better understand the behind-the-scenes Federal Law Enforcement and counter-terrorist threat posture of the 1980's and early 1990's, you need to know about Ali Mohamed, the ex-pat Afghan Muj immigrants, and the rise of Al Qaeda in the wake of the end of the Afghan-Soviet War.

You also need to understand the basic backdrop of the Islamic Jihad groups who had been targeting US Embassies, Consulates, Annexes, Airlines, the WTC, and other targets within the US, almost exclusively with Vehicle Borne Improvised Explosive Devices designed and overseen by Middle Eastern engineers, primarily from Egypt.

The actual drivers and expendable human capital are almost always ex-pats who are destined for a suicide operation, while the engineers help plan the construction of the bombs to yield maximum damage and death to the targets.

The Middle Eastern cell that entered OKC prior to the bombing immediately took a taxi cab down to the Murrah building for on-target recce, and this is documented as well in Jayna Davis' book.  They were primarily seen with Terry Nichols, who just happened to be a frequent flier to the Philippines, where the Abu Sayef Al Qaeda splinter was growing at the time in the wake of the Afghan-Soviet War's end.

Many of the foreign Islamic Jihad volunteers were ordered to disperse across the globe to set up operations geared towards attacking the US.  There was a Filipino Internal Security agent who witnessed Ramzi Yousef and Terry Nichols in the same hotel, so one of the probabilities is that Yousef schooled Nichols on construction of the device, which again, was not a simple pile of ANFO as told to the public.

Keep in mind that Yousef's crew in New York used.....a Ryder Van with an extremely powerful device that was designed to literally bring one tower down, crashing into the other to destroy the WTC.  

So there were a lot of Islamic Jihad groups operating in the US throughout the 80's, into the 1990's, with Federal LE on a loose trail of them with varying degrees of success at infiltrating and exploiting these groups.  Since many of the groups received training from the Iranian, Saudi, Paki, and Iraqi Intelligence directorates, the cell leaders had good tradecraft skills in many cases, to include counter-surveillance and counter-penetration within US Federal LE agencies.  The Afghan vest had received counter-intelligence tradecraft training from both the CIA and the ISI, and were using crowd control metal detector wands and stud finders to screen for wires with members of the Al Farouq Mosque in Brooklyn who stayed for the after hours Islamic Jihad cell meetings.

That cell was penetrated by an informant who was let go by order of an FBI SAC out of the New York office, despite the passionate protestations of the two field agents that were handling him.  He warned them that the cell was talking about blowing up buildings in New York.  WTC 1993 happened within weeks of him being let go-that was the Ramzi Yousef-trained cell.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 7:34:11 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Explosives (live LAWS rocket) were found in the wreckage belonging to the ATF. The government denied it.
Construction workers, not firemen or police, found them in the wreckage looking for survivors in the first hour after the explosion.
They were not inactive instructional tools but evidence from a case the ATF was making.
That is one of the truths the government denies.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This thread went full retard from the beginning.

4th post was from our resident conspiracy believer. What did you expect?

Explosives (live LAWS rocket) were found in the wreckage belonging to the ATF. The government denied it.
Construction workers, not firemen or police, found them in the wreckage looking for survivors in the first hour after the explosion.
They were not inactive instructional tools but evidence from a case the ATF was making.
That is one of the truths the government denies.

Are you talking about the TOW that was found?

It was an inert trainer.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 9:57:12 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
So the original witness comes out and says he made a mistake and he saw another dude on a different day, and you don't believe him?  Todd Bunting was even wearing the same hat worn by the guy in the sketch when they interviewed him.  

Here's the description of the second suspect by the numerous witnesses, tell me if you can spot the issue with it:
" ]"John Doe No. 2 would have to be as follows: height - 5 foot 3 to 6 foot 3; weight - 140 pounds to 210 pounds; build - slim and skinny to stocky and muscular; race - white, Hispanic, Middle Eastern or Asian; skin color - white, olive or dark; hair color - dark blond, red, brown or black; hair length - crew cut, 2 inches long or shoulder length; facial hair - mustache or none.''[/span]
[span]Who wouldn't fit the given description of John Doe II in OK?[/span]

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Claim to have found discrepancies.  Yet when you raise these discrepancies in this thread, other people seem to be able to provide actual explanations for them.  Like John Doe #2 actually was found and questioned, not mysteriously vanished.  It casts some serious doubts on the veracity of your other supposed discrepancies when so many of them are shown to be based on falsehoods.

No one posted any explanation about John Doe  Ii, only alluded to it.
Your belief doesn't really matter. You weren 't there and you will always take the side of the government in these threads about the government betraying the trust of the people to tell the truth.
The witness whose description was the source of the sketch for John Doe Suspect 2 says it was the guy the govt says it is.    

"Mr. Kessinger has already conceded that he had made a mistake when he said the square-jawed man who came to be known as John Doe No. 2 had accompanied Mr. McVeigh. The man he described was actually Pvt. Todd Bunting of the Army, who rented a truck a day later and had no connection with the bombing."

Sorry, but that doesn't explain the missing security video from the Oklahoma Gazette across the Murrah Building the FBI took and the other eyewitnesses who said they saw two men in the truck. The sketch came from more than one witness.
So the original witness comes out and says he made a mistake and he saw another dude on a different day, and you don't believe him?  Todd Bunting was even wearing the same hat worn by the guy in the sketch when they interviewed him.  

Here's the description of the second suspect by the numerous witnesses, tell me if you can spot the issue with it:
" ]"John Doe No. 2 would have to be as follows: height - 5 foot 3 to 6 foot 3; weight - 140 pounds to 210 pounds; build - slim and skinny to stocky and muscular; race - white, Hispanic, Middle Eastern or Asian; skin color - white, olive or dark; hair color - dark blond, red, brown or black; hair length - crew cut, 2 inches long or shoulder length; facial hair - mustache or none.''[/span]
[span]Who wouldn't fit the given description of John Doe II in OK?[/span]

Eyewitness accounts are often wrong, but shit that is a description of most men over the age of 18 in the State of Oklahoma.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 10:26:33 PM EDT
[#42]
If the OKC bombing was conducted by Islamic terrorists, why didn't they claim it?

The purpose of a terrorist bombing of that nature is not to kill a bunch of petty government functionaries and random civvies.  If Al Qaeda or a similar organization had gone to great difficulty and expense to conduct that op, they would have claimed it.  Otherwise it would have no value to them.

As an interesting side note, I can assure you beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Feds went to great length to find John Doe Number Two.

How do I know that?  Because I got called and had to demonstrate that I was not involved with the bombing, and was not "John Doe #2".  My connection?  I was on active duty and stored my Jeep in a family member's garage while on a deployment...  that garage was in Kingman, AZ.  They contacted my family member, who gave them my parents number, who gave them my my number.  Its awesome to get a call at work from a Special Agent inquiring about your whereabouts and activities for the past year in relation to a massive terrorist attack.

They called a lot of people that had the most tenuous of connections, because they were checking everything.

They stopped calling, so I guess I'm not a suspect anymore.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 11:27:29 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Nope, I'm just some guy.  I don't get briefings at 18C school, or get told secret information about a vast government conspiracy from a senior level federal law enforcement bomb investigator, just some guy who can read and look at credible documentation.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They recognized him.

who are you.
seriously.

I met Diana that day.

I have her blood on the clothes I wore that day ( along with many others), still sealed up in bag in the garage.

I've been to several meetings. I know state and federal LEO's personally who had been privy to info.
what LRRP is saying is spot fucking on with what I have been told in private and his documented in several different reports to Congress and to the State of Oklahoma.

the Feds were in Triage looking for a specific person(s) and a couple seemed very frustrated when they could not be accounted for among the wounded.

Link Posted: 4/20/2015 12:11:19 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

I have her blood on the clothes I wore that day ( along with many others), still sealed up in bag in the garage.

I've been to several meetings. I know state and federal LEO's personally who had been privy to info.

what LRRP is saying is spot fucking on with what I have been told in private and his documented in several different reports to Congress and to the State of Oklahoma.

the Feds were in Triage looking for a specific person(s) and a couple seemed very frustrated when they could not be accounted for among the wounded.

View Quote
Just to be clear, what info are the state and federal LEO's who had been privy to info been privy to?  My next question would be, why are the state and federal LEO's that you personally know maintaining silence on the conspiracy?  

Link Posted: 4/20/2015 12:13:58 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

The ATF and FBI had already received bomb threats and conducted bomb drills at the Murrah building right before the event, and the US Marshall's Nationwide and other Federal agencies had received a warning that Middle Eastern cells in the US were planning a bombing attack on a Federal building.

View Quote
The Grand Jury looked into that as well, none of the threats were specific with either the date of the attack, the target, or even the method.  

" In the days just before a bomb ripped through the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building, various law enforcement agencies received phone calls warning of a pending disaster.

But the Oklahoma County grand jury that looked into the calls, and recently issued a report on its findings, concluded that none of the callers warned that the Murrah building was targeted for a bombing or any other kind of attack.

Among the calls:

On April 14, 1995 - five days before the April 19 bombing - Oklahoma City Fire Chief Charles Gaines received a phone call from a man identifying himself as "Gilmore with OSBI'' who warned of an unspecified event that might happen on April 15.

The information was passed on to various officials in the fire department. One of them, Assistant Chief Jon Hansen, said that he understood that Oklahoma City officials should be alerted to a possible Sarin gas incident similar to the one in Japan. After the bombing, Hansen attempted to find out who "Gilmore'' was, but was unsuccessful. The grand jury said it was not unusual for the fire department to receive such calls.

On April 15, 1995 - four days before the attack - Opal's Answering Service, which answered calls for the U.S. Secret Service office in the Murrah building, took a call at 7:45 a.m. about a "possible terrorist attempt.'' The caller said it was not an emergency situation and informed the operator that "it's a hunch. I've been up all night thinking about it.''

On April 17, 1995 - two days before the bombing - a call was made to the Respiratory Research Unit of the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research in Washington. The caller identified himself as a Pentagon congressional liaison officer representing the governor of Oklahoma.

The caller asked how to treat blast victims and what type of medical team and equipment would be required to treat such victims. Walter Reed personnel said there was no specific reference to a bombing in Oklahoma City and they could not recall the person identifying himself.

On April 19, 1995 - the day of the bombing - the U.S. Justice Department in Washington received a call from a person saying he was across from the Murrah building, which had just blown up. The grand jury said that initially the call was thought to have occurred 38 minutes prior to the actual bombing. However, the grand jury said that the Justice Department employee who took the call later determined the call came after the blast.

The grand jury also mentioned another call a week before the blast on April 12. The 911 call was made from an Oklahoma City fast-food restaurant and the caller indicated that he knew about a bombing that was to occur. However, he did not mention a federal building or a specific location.

Oklahoma City police went to the restaurant and talked to the caller. His address was a home that cares for the mentally disabled. Police categorized the call as a "Signal 8,'' meaning a mentally ill person."

Link Posted: 4/20/2015 12:20:47 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
View Quote
Actually the brown pickup truck was checked out and was owned by an employee of the Journal Record Building which was right next door to the Murrah building.  She testified that she had left in a hurry in the pickup truck just moments before the bomb detonated, she had gotten a call that her child was very sick at school.  She never hung out or had met McVeigh or Nichols before (or since).  

So if the brown truck was owned by an employee who was checked out, what about all those witnesses that saw Mcveigh in it or John Doe #2 get in it?  Seems they could have been mistaken.  

And no, the McVeigh/John Doe #2 sketch didn't come from people seeing them drive away from the scene, the sketch came from an employee of the truck place that McVeigh rented the truck from and the witness who provided the description for the sketches has already said he made a mistake with John Doe #2.  

Link Posted: 4/20/2015 3:26:27 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

View Quote
The rescue and recovery operations were indeed suspended and the local news did initially report there were additional explosives or bombs found within the building.  

"F. EXPLOSIVES REPORTED TO BE FOUND IN THE BUILDING

We investigated claims that explosives were found in the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building. Our investigation determined as follows:

A desk ornament that looked like a bundle of dynamite with a clock attached to it. The desk ornament belonged to an ATF agent, and was not an explosive device.

Several federal law enforcement agencies were housed in the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building. Small arms and small arms ammunition were not an uncommon discovery throughout the search and rescue phase.

An inert T.O.W. missile was found and mistaken for a secondary explosive device. The inert T.O.W. missile belonged to the U.S. Customs Department.

Based on our review of video tapes and photographs, packages of small arms ammunition were mistaken for packs of C4 explosive by one Oklahoma City Police Department officer."
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 5:20:17 AM EDT
[#48]
Was the ATF forewarned and the agents were not present in the building?  

Not true, while no ATF agents were killed in the bombing, four of them were in the building and at least one of them was wounded.  

"Part of this Grand Jury's responsibility was to investigate allegations that federal government agencies had received prior warning the bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building was to occur. More specifically, an allegation surfaced that agents of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF) assigned to the Oklahoma City Office were contacted on their pagers on the morning of April 19, 1995, prior to 9:02 a.m. and were advised not to come into the office.

Four employees of the ATF who were in the building prior to 9:00 a.m. on April 19, 1995, appeared before us and testified. Additionally, we have received photographic evidence and the testimony of other witnesses. We are convinced that ATF employees Luke Franey, Valerie Rowden, Vernon Buster, James Staggs and Alex McCauley were in the building when it was destroyed. There was no credible evidence presented to us that leads us to believe the ATF had prior warning of the bombing. "

Federal Agent Luke Franey testified at the trial about being stuck on the ninth floor for a while waiting to be rescued.  Part of his testimony was showing the jurors a photograph of him stuck in the building waiting to get rescued.  

"Then, the shaky-voiced Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms agent told jurors Tuesday in Timothy McVeigh's trial, horror came again.

Franey survived the deadly Murrah Building blast but told jurors he was trapped, nine floors up, on a small island of office. A huge, crumbling gap separated him from the stairs.

For more than an hour, Franey had hung his hopes on the sign he scribbled and pressed against the window:

"ATF trapped - 9th floor."

Rescuers ruled out a helicopter rescue. A ladder wouldn't reach that high. Franey waited, alone.

Then he heard screams in the plaza below. He saw people running.

Through a hand-held radio that kept him in touch with fellow agent Mark Michalic, Franey said he was told to find something sturdy to hang onto - they had found another bomb."

<SNIP>

"Jones asked Franey if the ATF office housed explosives; Franey answered no. Jones asked the agent if he knew what caused the second bomb scare that morning, which proved to be false.

"I believe at that time someone had either observed a box with wires coming out of it, or it could have been an inert LAW rocket or a TOW missile that Customs had," Franey said."

Link Posted: 4/20/2015 5:23:00 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Interesting.  Jayna Davis said that night on the scene, which she was covering for the NBC affiliate station she worked for, her Congressman arrived and told her they knew there was going to be a bombing in advance.

View Quote

1. In January, 1998, for the first time, another allegation relating to prior knowledge surfaced. This allegation focused on a claimed comment by a local United States Congressman the night of the bombing. We heard the testimony of the people who claimed to have heard the comment, the Congressman, and the person who was supposedly with the Congressman that night. We have concluded that whatever words were said (and there was a dispute about this between those who claimed to have heard and those who supposedly said something) they were not evidence of prior knowledge by the Congressman.

Link Posted: 4/20/2015 5:25:16 AM EDT
[#50]
In the closing statement of the Grand Jury's report, seems appropriate.

During the course of this Grand Jury's investigation, we have observed a tremendous amount of journalistic overlap in a number of magazines, books, talk radio shows and Internet websites. The same misprinted information is repeated over and over again without anyone validating its veracity. Sadly, these organizations and individuals have glorified those convicted in federal court by vilifying the federal government and increasing the public's distrust of its government by providing half-truths, uncorroborated, and oftentimes out-right false information.

Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top