BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 17
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 9:20:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If nothing else, she's very apprehensive of the dogs. I don't think she'd dare coming in the house or anything.
View Quote

So you think. She has a newfound cold bladed steel slicing and dicing tool against your turd producing machines. One turd too many and it will be the end. Or the start.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 9:50:23 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

If nothing else, she's very apprehensive of the dogs. I don't think she'd dare coming in the house or anything.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I certainly sense mental illness in her at his point, but not malice or danger. I think some fisherman paddled by and looked at her house or something. Happens all the time here. And the ice is only partially out right now, so people have to stick close to the shore.

I hope you understand you really can't predict the actions of someone with a mental illness.

No shit.  This is the first thing I thought of when I read Rodent's no "malice or danger" comment.

Methinks Rodent is not taking the appropriate steps to protect himself from the possible future ass-hattery this "girl" is capable of.

Good luck!

You're still minimizing the threat.  Which, by the by, you can't even recognize but has already been mentioned here numerous times.

Like I said, good luck.

Link Posted: 4/18/2015 10:09:20 PM EDT
[#3]
She's gonna slit your dog open and wear the carcass. You need to blow her head off with the 45-70. This is the only way.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 10:14:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Lol at last update. You really should snap a pic, OP. For us.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 10:23:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 10:27:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
She is going to burn that place down before it's over.
View Quote

Or your place.
Watch your 6
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 11:00:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

So you think. She has a newfound cold bladed steel slicing and dicing tool against your turd producing machines. One turd too many and it will be the end. Or the start.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Doesn't she seem more the antifreeze type?
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 11:02:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
She's gonna slit your dog open and wear the carcass. You need to blow her head off with the 45-70. This is the only way.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/18/2015 11:04:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 11:09:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Keep the updates coming. This has been very entertaining.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 11:24:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Next time you see daddy, be sure to mention that his yard is extremely well fertilized.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 11:26:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Has anyone called dibs on guns and ammo yet?  
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 9:48:48 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/19/2015 10:10:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
She is going to burn that his place down before it's over.
View Quote

That's what I'd be worried about. She's nuttier than squirrel shit.

Link Posted: 4/19/2015 10:34:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Start flagging the shits she leaves in her yard (burried or otherwise)?  
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 10:36:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

She has regressed into a "feral" state. Nothing worse than a feral hippie.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I walked down there. (Sans dogs and rifle.) She called the cops because she said someone peeked in her window while she was dressing. Cop (I know her by sight, enough to say hello to) asked me if I'd seen anyone. I hadn't. Now Hippy Chick is walking around the neighborhood wearing a sort of homemade sash with a sheath knife on the end.

Pics!!

I thought the dad threw her out??

He did. No clue what's going on, and I'm not going to ask.

She has regressed into a "feral" state. Nothing worse than a feral hippie.

I have been waiting  9 years for the perfect sigline material. You sir, are a scholar and I thank you!
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 7:56:57 AM EDT
[#17]
[b]Originally Posted By

They are out there.........I warn you. Just google "feral hippie" and click on images but NSFW for sure. They are an interesting creature to study however.
View Quote

Some of the females of the species look doable, if you scrubbed them down with a strong cleanser.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 8:46:48 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I would much rather be too tolerant than not tolerant enough. You never know what people are dealing with privately.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
She steals your firewood.

She complains about your dogs.

You take care of her garbage.

You give her rides.

Who is the alpha here?

Not to sound rude but I thought the same thing when I read this.  Are you being a push over?

I would much rather be too tolerant than not tolerant enough. You never know what people are dealing with privately.

Rodent's reply is why I am moving to NH.

NH is "Live Free, or Die" (The remainder of the quote is: There are worse things than death.)  With freedom comes these sort of things. That is what makes freedom so .... interesting and precious.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 5:32:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

NH is "Live Free, or Die" (The remainder of the quote is: There are worse things than death.)  With freedom comes these sort of things. That is what makes freedom so .... interesting and precious.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You give her rides.

Who is the alpha here?

Not to sound rude but I thought the same thing when I read this.  Are you being a push over?

You are going to fit right in.
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 3:33:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Hippy Chick's father showed up again today and knows she's still living here because there's a fire in the fire place, but he can't find her.
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 3:46:57 PM EDT
[#21]
How have I missed this thread? In

Link Posted: 4/22/2015 3:48:47 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Hippy Chick's father showed up again today and knows she's still living here because there's a fire in the fire place, but he can't find her.
View Quote

Given what you do know about her, I can only imagine the DECADES of headaches that poor guy has had to deal with.

I bet he could tell some stories that would make your head pop.
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 3:53:30 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Just follow the little red poop flags.
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 5:20:32 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/23/2015 6:30:57 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

I guess that "other thing" didn't turn out so well, if she's back and squatting against his wishes.  She'll probably just hide until he's gone and then go back.  Chances are if you suspect he's going the "private institution" route, he's probably not going to want to involve the police in trying to find her - or evict her.
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 6:46:23 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/23/2015 6:58:48 AM EDT
[#27]
You need game cams.
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 6:58:50 AM EDT
[#28]
Hippy chick's father needs more bear mace.
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 7:12:29 AM EDT
[#29]
We used to call these types "loons".  Many towns had one wandering about.

They share many things in common with true feathered loons.  They have trouble moving about land and have a curious shuffling gait.  They seem to follow similar migration paths.  They are attracted to water and they both have a destructive appetite for products containing lead.

Both populations of loons seem to have recovered once lead based paint and fishing weights were banned.
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 7:14:43 AM EDT
[#30]
Allow him to borrow your wolf pack to sniff her out.  

You can yell something like; "if you don't come out we are sending in the dogs".

Pics of said hippy chick in the mouth of one of your beasts like a rag doll would be epic.
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 7:16:20 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

You can yell something like; "if you don't come out we are sending in the dogs".

Pics of said hippy chick in the mouth of one of your beasts like a rag doll would be epic.
View Quote

I think she is hiding in Rodent's house............I have a guess as to which room but I'll stop fucking with Rodent on that one.

Link Posted: 4/23/2015 7:25:20 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I think she is hiding in Rodent's house............I have a guess as to which room but I'll stop fucking with Rodent on that one.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She apparently doesn't need or know how to use a bathroom so that eliminates that room.......

Link Posted: 4/23/2015 7:25:41 AM EDT
[#33]
In on 11.
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 7:46:07 AM EDT
[#34]
SSS
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 7:47:24 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

She apparently doesn't need or know how to use a bathroom so that eliminates that room.......

View Quote

There is absolutely NO DOUBT in my mind that she has a crush on Rodent.
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 7:48:24 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How could anyone not?
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 7:51:38 AM EDT
[#37]
Did they find her or did you discover your pet rabbit cooking in a pot on your stove?  

There is a crazy hippy chick that lives near (couple miles) from me.  My daughter made the mistake of giving her a McD. Happy meal one day and lady for months would just wander up on my daughter's porch.  Then my daughters (on here own but had a place near me) chickens started dissappearing (show chickens, not baking hens).  They got her on a game camera and the law came down on her.  She was snatching them during the day because I guess she was really hungry.  My daughter moved and we still see the crazy shuffling along the sidewalks around us.  I am afraid of the way other folks may take advantage of her due to her questionable mental state.
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 7:56:42 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

How could anyone not?
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/23/2015 8:01:15 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Set that to the tune "Follow the yellow brick road."
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 8:09:27 AM EDT
[#40]
The hypocracy never ceases to amaze me. Liberals have such an aversion to guns and people defending themselves but have no problem strapping on a knife and going to investigate.
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 8:10:10 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
The hypocracy never ceases to amaze me. Liberals have such an aversion to guns and people defending themselves but have no problem strapping on a knife and going to investigate.
View Quote

At MSNBC they don't pay their taxes either...........they just want you to pay yours.
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 8:14:37 AM EDT
[#42]
Ask Hippy Chick's father for his phone #. Call him if she's around.
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 8:29:14 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I certainly sense mental illness in her at his point, but not malice or danger. I think some fisherman paddled by and looked at her house or something. Happens all the time here. And the ice is only partially out right now, so people have to stick close to the shore.

I hope you understand you really can't predict the actions of someone with a mental illness.

No shit.  This is the first thing I thought of when I read Rodent's no "malice or danger" comment.

Methinks Rodent is not taking the appropriate steps to protect himself from the possible future ass-hattery this "girl" is capable of.

Good luck!

My crazy aunt didn't like dogs either so she tried to kill one by choking it.

Be warned crazy people do crazy stuff.

Link Posted: 4/23/2015 8:35:18 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Don't bring your thoughtful humanbeing feels in GD.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You give her rides.

Who is the alpha here?

Don't bring your thoughtful humanbeing feels in GD.

While I have empathy for folks who are suffering, you eventually have to recognize the difference between empathy and enabling.........
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 8:41:21 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good luck!

She doesn't have to actually physically engage you to mess up your life. All it would take is an accusation of rape or assault to cost you plenty in lawyers fees and a few nights in jail..............and court and more court, and then more lawyers fees..........and more court.........then if you're lucky you'll clear your name and all you will be is poorer........but with better stories. (of jail .....and court.)
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 8:52:19 AM EDT
[#46]
Hope you can get this sorted before you leave for DFW.
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 8:59:59 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Our dogs weigh 150-170 pounds apiece. You should see what I look like after I give them a bath. I'd pay good money to watch the Hippy Chick try to choke one.
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 9:10:00 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Our dogs weigh 150-170 pounds apiece. You should see what I look like after I give them a bath. I'd pay good money to watch the Hippy Chick try to choke one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you have a gopro?  If not, can you acquire one post-haste?
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 9:12:54 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How about stab one? you said she has taken to carrying a knife, didn't you?
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 9:15:07 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He also says he carries a .45/70...
Page / 17
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top