Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2374
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 11:29:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What no tune for this page? Eff that too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHBxJCq99jA
View Quote

Fuck yes
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 11:34:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
So Friday was only the 8th time I've ever had the displeasure of letting someone go, something I do not enjoy doing.   However, the industry is slow right now and being a habitual fuck up won't net any positive results.  I know it sucks to lose a job, but people should take personal inventory and see if it was their own fault, before starting the whole your a worthless human being for firing me speech.
View Quote

Firing people is the worst, but I never fired someone who didn't fire themselves first.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 11:35:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
So Friday was only the 8th time I've ever had the displeasure of letting someone go, something I do not enjoy doing.   However, the industry is slow right now and being a habitual fuck up won't net any positive results.  I know it sucks to lose a job, but people should take personal inventory and see if it was their own fault, before starting the whole your a worthless human being for firing me speech.
View Quote

You just have to handle it the best way you can. Wish them well as they move along.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 11:37:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah firing people isn't fun. Its even worse when you have to call the police.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 11:39:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I figure I should listen to the responses to this, since I have to send my 1911 off soon.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How do you package shit for shipping?

Just go down to the post office and get some boxes and shit?

I figure I should listen to the responses to this, since I have to send my 1911 off soon.

Just razzing you guys, in all seriousness, the post office has many boxes for shipping, a lot are free and come with a flat shipping rate so no matter the weight the price is the same. When shipping gun parts, pick up the box first then pack at home and take back to ship, talk with a rep so he can give you insurance and prices and stuff.

Number one, if you're shipping a gun, go fed ex or ups, that way you can insure the gun as you can't insure fire arms with the USPS.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 11:41:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

That shit is always tough,  even if they deserve it. More so if they have family and can't get squared away.  Sucks.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 11:44:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

I smell a story
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 11:48:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I smell a story
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I smell a story

TL/DR
Fire a guy and he went ape shit. My boss had to call the sheriffs office to have him hauled off.

A week later I had to meet the guy to give him his final check. Not fun.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 11:49:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Holy shit today was a blur
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 11:50:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Holy shit today was a blur
View Quote

Story of my life.....

Link Posted: 8/30/2015 12:38:02 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 12:47:27 AM EDT
[#12]
My exodus from California has been off to a rocky start today...

I got up early, did stuff with my GF for a while, ate breakfast, packed my gear, and was headed to the airport by 1045 for my 1300 flight back to DC [it's important to note here that my hotel is 15 miles from the airport].  Then, a crane boomed into a cable tower and knocked the tower across the fucking highway leading to the airport - turning my 20 minute drive into a 5 hour nightmare, during which I was holding a serious piss.

So I arrived at the airport about 2.5 hours after my plane took off this afternoon. I was like, "that sucks; but at least I can spend another night with my GF and just fly out in the morning..." NOPE! US Airways was kind enough to offer me a choice between a replacement flight that takes off at 0005 tonight, or having to pay full price for a new ticket on another flight. My arrival time back in DC is now 1130 tomorrow morning. Spending the whole night on a fucking airplane - Yaaaayyyyy!!!  
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 12:51:07 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I got up early, did stuff with my GF for a while, ate breakfast, packed my gear, and was headed to the airport by 1045 for my 1300 flight back to DC [it's important to note here that my hotel is 15 miles from the airport].  Then, a crane boomed into a cable tower and knocked the tower across the fucking highway leading to the airport - turning my 20 minute drive into a 5 hour nightmare, during which I was holding a serious piss.

So I arrived at the airport about 2.5 hours after my plane took off this afternoon. I was like, "that sucks; but at least I can spend another night with my GF and just fly out in the morning..." NOPE! US Airways was kind enough to offer me a choice between a replacement flight that takes off at 0005 tonight, or having to pay full price for a new ticket on another flight. My arrival time back in DC is now 1130 tomorrow morning. Spending the whole night on a fucking airplane - Yaaaayyyyy!!!  
View Quote

Drink.

Also..... you now have a GF in CA?  

As in I got hoe's in different area codes.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 12:55:29 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Drink.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Drink.

Lol when did the gf happen
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 12:55:53 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

That sucks . Had a few red eyes coming back home and I can never pass out on them. Only flight I got a really good sleep on was from Hartsfield to Tokyo. Slept like a baby .
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 1:01:28 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Drink.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Drink.

Yes, I've got a GF in Cali now - like a real one, who I don't have to pay . I've gotten to be pretty fond of her over the past few weeks.

And I'm already working on getting wasted at the terminal bar. You'll notice I'm also wearing my now-"famous" Affliction shirt. Cuz that's just how I roll...

Link Posted: 8/30/2015 1:01:40 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Firing people is the worst, but I never fired someone who didn't fire themselves first.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It almost always comes down to that.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 1:03:46 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Drink.

Link Posted: 8/30/2015 1:05:08 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Drink.

Met her 3 weeks ago on a Thursday. We've mostly been together daily since we met. I had dinner with her folks tonight, so I guess it's not nothing.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 1:08:41 AM EDT
[#20]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Drink.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/53207956.jpg

Lol. Way to be a dick, man.  
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 1:09:36 AM EDT
[#21]
Playing cards with Fridge.

Link Posted: 8/30/2015 1:11:41 AM EDT
[#22]
Right on Hammer! Like I said before, when is the wedding?  

Sorry I just want to go to my mecca.....aka an open bar.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 1:12:43 AM EDT
[#23]

No invite.

No like. Taco bar and everything......
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 1:15:57 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Right on Hammer! Like I said before, when is the wedding?  

Sorry I just want to go to my mecca.....aka an open bar.
View Quote

No weddings scheduled at the moment, but you're definitely still invited.  

Oh wait, actually there is a wedding scheduled - just not mine. Just remembered I have to book tickets to TX for my cousin's wedding on the 12th.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 1:20:36 AM EDT
[#25]

wtf are you homos playing?
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 1:22:58 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

wtf are you homos playing?
View All Quotes

"Cards"

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 1:28:06 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

"Cards"

Click To View Spoiler
View All Quotes
Quoted:

"Cards"

Click To View Spoiler

huh... we always settle for some low stake hold em...
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 1:28:12 AM EDT
[#28]
Go to bed Teeners!  And to those of you who ran the clock down all the way before drafting.....

Link Posted: 8/30/2015 1:30:50 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Go to bed Teeners!  And to those of you who ran the clock down all the way before drafting.....

<a href="http://s612.photobucket.com/user/americancheese1/media/giphy_zpsygjnzspr.gif.html" target="_blank">http://i612.photobucket.com/albums/tt202/americancheese1/giphy_zpsygjnzspr.gif</a>
View Quote

the lot of us were on autodraft, yo...
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 1:30:51 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

<a href="http://s612.photobucket.com/user/americancheese1/media/giphy_zpsygjnzspr.gif.html" target="_blank">http://i612.photobucket.com/albums/tt202/americancheese1/giphy_zpsygjnzspr.gif</a>
View Quote

I want to, but I still have a few beers left.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 1:31:23 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Don't tell me what to do, new guy!  

(I get to go to bed tomorrow at 3:00 PM ET.)
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 1:33:50 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know, I'm just being a whiney FNG cunt.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 1:35:00 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, at least you know your place.  
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 1:35:23 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

DRINK.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 1:35:56 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

DRINK.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

DRINK.

Link Posted: 8/30/2015 1:36:45 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

DRINK.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

DRINK.

Twist my arm!  Should be a fun year though, I think there are some good teams, but some of you drafted like you had been drinking since 7 am.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 1:38:18 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Twist my arm!  Should be a fun year though, I think there are some good teams, but some of you drafted like you had been drinking since 7 am.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

DRINK.

lol... tell me about it, I've been wondering about that shit all day, but it kinda hooked me up
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 1:39:38 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

DRINK.

I know nothing of FF and also never gamble, so I just stayed out of it. I guess I'll spectate this round.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 2:00:39 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I know nothing of FF and also never gamble, so I just stayed out of it. I guess I'll spectate this round.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same here on both counts.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 2:24:50 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

This is literally the most intelligent post I've ever seen you post.

I'm actually kind of stumped by it.

Good job, Patch. I think you're gaining brain cells!
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 2:33:55 AM EDT
[#41]
My midnight flight is now delayed. Of course it is.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 2:34:43 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Lol I'm covered dick
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hey patch see all those other guys at different positions on offense. You need them in fantasy football...

<a href="http://s991.photobucket.com/user/nickman54/media/E0E2D442-8E7D-466E-8001-D5D9B058F754_zpskwmalbok.png.html" target="_blank">http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af36/nickman54/E0E2D442-8E7D-466E-8001-D5D9B058F754_zpskwmalbok.png</a>

Lol I'm covered dick

Ray rice and Steven Jackson isn't "covered"...
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 2:36:14 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hey patch see all those other guys at different positions on offense. You need them in fantasy football...

<a href="http://s991.photobucket.com/user/nickman54/media/E0E2D442-8E7D-466E-8001-D5D9B058F754_zpskwmalbok.png.html" target="_blank">http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af36/nickman54/E0E2D442-8E7D-466E-8001-D5D9B058F754_zpskwmalbok.png</a>

Lol I'm covered in dicks

Link Posted: 8/30/2015 4:55:27 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I wonder if anyone is going to be a vagina about me using my shoulder holster at the shoot.

Dat safety hazard doe.
View Quote

I thought you got banned.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 4:55:58 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ho. Lee. Shit.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 5:01:04 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
The paint job isn't everyone's cup of tea, but IDGAF . He it is, will be replacing the optic since it hijacks the lighter weight of it.

http://i1327.photobucket.com/albums/u672/crkr/Doggie%20Dinner/DSC_0017_zpshldnnwir.jpg
http://i1327.photobucket.com/albums/u672/crkr/Doggie%20Dinner/DSC_0019_zpsnmlmx1pq.jpg

ETA: Just realized the safety is off which looks really bad . It ain't chambered, and I just didn't even think anything of it when I loaded the mag .
View Quote

I'll take the optic. And if you ever apologize for having the safety on again I'll kick you in the dick.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 5:02:46 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
IKR?  

I am not participating in this. Because I'm a faggot.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fucking futbol.
IKR?  

I am not participating in this. Because I'm a faggot.

FIFY
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 5:04:09 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Lol, like you haven't sent bricks....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How do you package shit for shipping?

Just go down to the post office and get some boxes and shit?

Lol, like you haven't sent bricks....

Just wrap it in cellophane and motor oil like you usually do.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 5:05:42 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I wonder if we will have cell reception out at the OHTF shoot?
View Quote

Yes. ATT works.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 5:06:33 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Fify
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maybe he wants to live post shoot updates  

Live streaming the shoot for fags everywhere,  between dash,OZ, and seegay y'all will have the gayness covered to bust y'all's ass holes up .

Fify

And there's the jelly member.
Page / 2374
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top