Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Fixed and all that.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll probably say I let mine autodraft too. That way I'll have a legit excuse.

Fixed and all that.

Lol. I haven't played FF in a while and last time I let it auto draft it did pretty good. It pretty much just snags the best guys available anyways.

We still don't have a damn punishment for last place! C'mon guys!
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 11:41:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Did the polish Wednesday afternoon at work. Cleaned up pretty nice. I'm anticipating the spring kit though. That's really supposed to lighten it up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ghost spring kit will be here tomorrow. I will be measuring the trigger pull after the install. Hoping for between 3-4 lbs. consistently around 5.5lbs now with the ghost rocket connector.

Have you done the polish yet? My spring gets here Saturday.

Did the polish Wednesday afternoon at work. Cleaned up pretty nice. I'm anticipating the spring kit though. That's really supposed to lighten it up.

I just did the ghost trigger connector and it really helped mine. Im going to do the polish soon.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 11:44:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Wtf! My upper gets here today but the lower doesn't show till Monday.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 11:45:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

Mines out for delivery.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 11:45:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 12:08:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

<a href="http://s991.photobucket.com/user/nickman54/media/3c355412ca31afb83e6f8f3897494db59b72226f1_zpsad0511f6.jpeg.html" target="_blank">http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af36/nickman54/3c355412ca31afb83e6f8f3897494db59b72226f1_zpsad0511f6.jpeg</a>
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

<a href="http://s991.photobucket.com/user/nickman54/media/3c355412ca31afb83e6f8f3897494db59b72226f1_zpsad0511f6.jpeg.html" target="_blank">http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af36/nickman54/3c355412ca31afb83e6f8f3897494db59b72226f1_zpsad0511f6.jpeg</a>

Dick! I'll just throw it on my other lower to see how it runs. Hopefully I got a good one and Fridge didn't jynx me.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 12:48:45 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Everybodys going to autodraft. It will only be Dash, Hawgfucker and me in there! Hawg will fuck up his draft cause he'll be too busy posting dick pics up on the message board.
View Quote

Yeah yeah whatever purple foreheaded butt dart boy!

My schedule is brutal! I play the portland ginger ninjer and the teeter tweeter twice!!

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 1:05:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I just did the ghost trigger connector and it really helped mine. Im going to do the polish soon.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ghost spring kit will be here tomorrow. I will be measuring the trigger pull after the install. Hoping for between 3-4 lbs. consistently around 5.5lbs now with the ghost rocket connector.

I will probably do the agency arms flat trigger in a couple weeks. Depending on how much this spring kit changes things.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 1:16:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I will probably do the agency arms flat trigger in a couple weeks. Depending on how much this spring kit changes things.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Glock: perfection...... Except for the ergos, the trigger, and the sights"
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 1:17:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

My order  from aim will be at the house tomorrow . I know what I will be doing some of tomorrow and shoot it next week to get it ready for the htf shoot end of September.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 1:20:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

My order  from aim will be at the house tomorrow . I know what I will be doing some of tomorrow and shoot it next week to get it ready for the htf shoot end of September.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

U better be posting some pics
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 1:24:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I will. It's been a slow project that's for sure . Finally finishing and now it is fair game for spare parts, ammo, mags, and possibly prep stuff for a while.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 1:28:51 PM EDT
[#13]
by next week i should have most of my parts in for my 9mm ar pistol
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 1:29:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Fucking POS phone. i got plenty of room available, but cant get the app for FF to load thing just spins its wheels. Ill probably just use my computer.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 1:32:54 PM EDT
[#15]
She's bone stock Patchey, even the sights. Hasn't been polished or messed with at all. Perfect indeed.

Suck it hata.

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 1:35:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Fucking POS phone. i got plenty of room available, but cant get the app for FF to load thing just spins its wheels. Ill probably just use my computer.
View Quote

Down loaded on the Isizzle just fine
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 1:42:24 PM EDT
[#17]
So how does this draft work
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 1:44:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Just got some horrible news. A really good friend of mines dad rolled a tractor on himself this afternoon and they had to air lift him to the hospital. He's going to be losing a leg. This is one of those times where you don't really know what to say to someone. He's a really nice guy, I feel awful for the family.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 1:48:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Just got some horrible news. A really good friend of mines dad rolled a tractor on himself this afternoon and they had to air lift him to the hospital. He's going to be losing a leg. This is one of those times where you don't really know what to say to someone. He's a really nice guy, I feel awful for the family.
View Quote

sorry to hear that man.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 1:52:14 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

View Quote
Shit. Sorry to hear bud. Any other complications? Farming accident?

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 1:53:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sorry to hear that man. It's a long and difficult road he's gonna be heading down but with help and support it is VERY doable.

Do you know which leg and whether or not it's above or below the knee?
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 1:54:12 PM EDT
[#22]
Not sure about any complications yet, it just happened like an hour or 2 ago. It was a farming accident, he was probably bush hogging a hill side. I'm really hoping everything goes as well as can be expected and that he'll be able to keep farming, he would be miserable if he couldn't do it anymore.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 1:55:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Sorry to hear that man. It's a long and difficult road he's gonna be heading down but with help and support it is VERY doable.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not sure on either, I was passed the information from a friend who works at the hospital. I sent the family a text to let them know they're in my thoughts and if they needed anything to let me know. I didn't want to ask a bunch of questions obviously.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 1:56:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Not sure about any complications yet, it just happened like an hour or 2 ago. It was a farming accident, he was probably bush hogging a hill side. I'm really hoping everything goes as well as can be expected and that he'll be able to keep farming, he would be miserable if he couldn't do it anymore.
View Quote

With the current prosthetics out there, there's almost nothing he won't be able to do. He will have to adapt to the new leg, but once he does, nothing will stop him brotha. I see it everyday.

Hope the surgery goes well for him.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 2:05:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
She's bone stock Patchey, even the sights. Hasn't been polished or messed with at all. Perfect indeed.

Suck it hata.

http://<a href=http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e36/mitchellcj58/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsudihyj4a.jpg
View Quote

You should get the extended slide release. It's nice. And cheap.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 2:05:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Damn man. That's awful. Keep us posted.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 2:06:46 PM EDT
[#27]
Seejay please hurry up and get the wifeys g43. I need lots of cool holsters.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 2:08:50 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Talk to your buddy Fridge.

How should I make a holster for it in her purse? I know off body carry is frowned on here but that's the only way she carries and the only way she'll ever carry. Should I just do it like a standard holster with no loops?
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 2:10:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Jesus between you and SD lots of prayers
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 2:16:37 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

How should I make a holster for it in her purse? I know off body carry is frowned on here but that's the only way she carries and the only way she'll ever carry. Should I just do it like a standard holster with no loops?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stitch some molle in that sombitch.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 2:18:29 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There's an idea! I have those metal clips maybe she can use those to clip it to a pouch or some shit.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 2:18:49 PM EDT
[#32]

Holster on a sheet that fits inside the purse on the side.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 2:19:16 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
http://www.psyoptactical.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/psyop_cust11.jpg

View Quote

You know an awful lot about that stuff.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 2:21:35 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Saved. Thank you.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 2:37:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It’s knowledge he gained for his “undercover work” .
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 2:37:41 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

I wish he and his family all the best and pray they can save it. Nobody will say it. But being the ass I am.
The wars Iraq Afghanistan and such have had one saving grace. Emergency trauma care and surgery have come a long way in a short time and things you never thought could be saved are being done every day. Keep the faith sport. All is not lost till someone says it is.
Tell your friend I wish him the best and you just never know. Keep me posted thru IM PM Phone or in the thread.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 2:38:53 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

That sux Dura, prayers sent.

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 2:39:23 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Nice and well thought out. But that's like you.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 3:11:14 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

From your transgender undercover days?
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 4:20:47 PM EDT
[#40]
Well you guys are all knuckle draggers who clearly live with mom. Except for M1. The only one that appreciates a little culture and woman knowledge.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 4:25:21 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Well you guys are all knuckle draggers who clearly live with mom. Except for M1. The only one that appreciates a little culture and woman knowledge.
View Quote

You have knowledge of the way of the woman? Can you teach me?
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 4:35:48 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

View Quote

So what are you trying to say Dash? You're "cultured" in the way of women? "Metrosexual", skinny jean type? Please enlighten the rest of us knuckle draggers.

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 4:45:40 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

So what are you trying to say Dash? You're "cultured" in the way of women? "Metrosexual", skinny jean type? Please enlighten the rest of us knuckle draggers.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think he’s saying he knows women because he used to be one .

Don’t taze me
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 5:30:27 PM EDT
[#44]
I'm starting a eugenics based breeding program for Fallout Shelter.

The impure shall be purged from my vault.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 5:34:35 PM EDT
[#45]
Happy Friday teeners!!!  Draft tomorrow?
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 5:37:29 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Caitlyn jenners account?

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 5:39:24 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Happy Friday teeners!!!  Draft tomorrow?
View Quote
Yeppers

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 5:40:58 PM EDT
[#48]
Who you guys got for sleepers?  What rookies will make an impact?  I'm using my tried and true strategy of stock piling WR's and taking RB's late.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 5:43:48 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Who you guys got for sleepers?  What rookies will make an impact?  I'm using my tried and true strategy of stock piling WR's and taking RB's late.
View Quote

I'm just here to fuck up the draft

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 5:45:53 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

I just looked at the top 150 players, I barely recognize half of the names. I haven't followed the pros much the last few years.
Page / 2374
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top