Link Posted: 8/2/2015 11:43:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I like the video that comes with this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU1VfYYKMDk

https://youtu.be/dDD9FmdmUN4

Oldie but goodie.   Old guys makes short work of shit talking home boy.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 11:55:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Crazy story and a cunt popped into the thread. The dude obviously fucked up, but damn, let the poor fucker get out of the ICU before you start ragging on him.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1774389_Nephew_involved_in_shooting_early_this_morning___.html
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 12:02:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Crazy story and a cunt popped into the thread. The dude obviously fucked up, but damn, let the poor fucker get out of the ICU before you start ragging on him.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1774389_Nephew_involved_in_shooting_early_this_morning___.html
View Quote

Yeah I just posted in that one and was on my way to link it up in here!
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 12:03:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It should turn into a doozie.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 12:09:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm going to guess at least one ban and maybe a timeout or two....
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 12:10:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

yeah, fractures is going in harsh but he's right.... he put his gun down to beat a guy up who had just kicked in his door??? geeeez... glad he's alive
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 12:11:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh yeah for sure. Multiple fractures will probably piss a couple people off and score a couple locks due to personal attacks.

He's right, but even I'm not harsh enough to say it like that to the guys uncle on the same day of the shooting. It's been fun to watch though.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 12:13:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

yeah, fractures is going in harsh but he's right.... he put his gun down to beat a guy up who had just kicked in his door??? geeeez... glad he's alive
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah completely agree. It's a tough situation tho. It would be harder to gun down someone you know and have met before. I wouldn't put my gun down, but I could actually see myself being a little slower on the trigger. A little.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 12:17:28 AM EDT
[#9]
I might catch a timeout for my last comment in that thread. If I do, it's been a pleasure guys.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 12:20:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I might catch a timeout for my last comment in that thread. If I do, it's been a pleasure guys.
View Quote

You posted it first and aren't even getting credit for it. The other dudes gonna get the lock for stealing YOUR joke.

And that'll piss you off more than getting locked yourself.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 12:21:13 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Oh yeah for sure. Multiple fractures will probably piss a couple people off and score a couple locks due to personal attacks.

He's right, but even I'm not harsh enough to say it like that to the guys uncle on the same day of the shooting. It's been fun to watch though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well and even though OP brought family into it to tell the story, Your still not supposed to attack them. Paul has posted twice in there probably just to let others know staff is there. The guy with the xray avatar will be lucky to not get a timeout.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 12:23:24 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Could be bullshit.

Popped up on my girls FB feed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lulz drive by happened today.

Go on.....

I cant find anything on the local news stations.

Could be bullshit.

Post the link to her FB acct so we can see the info about the shooting.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 12:26:47 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Go on.....

Could be bullshit.

lol
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 12:34:39 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Go on.....

Could be bullshit.

lol

Don't be a pervert Benny.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 12:36:11 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
[
View Quote

yeah fucking right... that shit is in my dna...
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 12:38:12 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
[

Link Posted: 8/3/2015 12:53:35 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Yeah completely agree. It's a tough situation tho. It would be harder to gun down someone you know and have met before. I wouldn't put my gun down, but I could actually see myself being a little slower on the trigger. A little.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Regardless,  he is being a complete dick about it.   I know I have mad bad mistakes in life and have been lucky to learn from them.   I.  Sure there are others in her that wish they could have made different choices in certain situations and while having someone point out it out so we can eventually learn from them,  there is a way to do it and MF is not doing it the right way.   He is in other threads tonight talking shit as well. Calling out Ops left and right.   Fuck him and his broken foot.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 12:55:19 AM EDT
[#18]
Should I shoot a text over to Smiley for a title change on this thread?

How does "The P-Vert Crew for life" sound?  
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 12:56:15 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

There is a bonus edit button there. I would get on it. My comment usually consist of on second thought maybe not. Sorry wrong thread.
Edit someone just kicked in my girlfriends door. The ex selling Avon I bet. I'll go beat his a-s.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 12:58:25 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Should I shoot a text over to Smiley for a title change on this thread?

How does "The P-Vert Crew for life" sound?  
View Quote

Uh no.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 12:59:04 AM EDT
[#21]
Ot did you get your ass handed to you by a monsoon Saturday? I was out in Sahuarita at the old timers house after the museum and holy fuck it was INSANE out there. By far the worst I have ever seen. Had lightning strike right across the street which is by far the closest I've ever seen it. Sounded like a fucking gun shot. And trees and branches were going down all over the place.

Then when I was driving out the rain was so bad the roads flooded instantly and I couldn't see shit it was raining so hard. Ended up hydroplaning into a ditch a little bit but the exploder powered out.

It was a fucking wicked storm.

ETA: lost power for a little bit too
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 12:59:10 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

There is a bonus edit button there. I would get on it. My comment usually consist of on second thought maybe not. Sorry wrong thread.
Edit someone just kicked in my girlfriends door. The ex selling Avon I bet. I'll go beat his a-s.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/3/2015 12:59:12 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's too late Mauser My comment has been quoted multiple fractures times.
I'm sure it'll be ok.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 1:01:47 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
[

Like that thread no good deed goes unpunished. He was trying. Dash have you been following this one SeeJay might need to have a look to beings he is heading out to the dog parks.

He lost him

Link Posted: 8/3/2015 1:08:58 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Ot did you get your ass handed to you by a monsoon Saturday? I was out in Sahuarita at the old timers house after the museum and holy fuck it was INSANE out there. By far the worst I have ever seen. Had lightning strike right across the street which is by far the closest I've ever seen it. Sounded like a fucking gun shot. And trees and branches were going down all over the place.

Then when I was driving out the rain was so bad the roads flooded instantly and I couldn't see shit it was raining so hard. Ended up hydroplaning into a ditch a little bit but the exploder powered out.

View Quote

OH yea we got totally hammered.

Tore a huge limb of this 25 year old mesquite tree that is down the street.

Had a bit of cleaning to do this morning.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 1:09:06 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Like that thread no good deed goes unpunished. He was trying. Dash have you been following this one SeeJay might need to have a look to beings he is heading out to the dog parks.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1772515_Semper_Fi_Dog_Rescue_Thread__Terrible_news__I_lost_him__Ditch_is_gone_as_of_5_45_AM_Sunday__pg4_.html

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
[

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1772515_Semper_Fi_Dog_Rescue_Thread__Terrible_news__I_lost_him__Ditch_is_gone_as_of_5_45_AM_Sunday__pg4_.html

Fuck. That was awful watching him getter better just to read that last post. Fucking dusty.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 1:10:12 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k152/ontime_1969/Mobile%20Uploads/20150801_153822.jpg

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k152/ontime_1969/Mobile%20Uploads/20150801_164014.jpg

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k152/ontime_1969/Mobile%20Uploads/20150801_153822.jpg

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k152/ontime_1969/Mobile%20Uploads/20150801_164014.jpg

Oh hell yeah you did. Yeah she was a doozy. Definitely the worst one I've seen in my short time here.

All you guys and all your stuff ok tho?
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 1:10:48 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 1:12:24 AM EDT
[#29]

Yeah they are my damn heroes.

Fuck that was a tough read about the GSD pup.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 1:17:45 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

No doubt.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 1:24:56 AM EDT
[#31]
Fuck yeah. Went down to frys and they had a showroom model AV receiver for $199.

Normal price is 500

That will go nice with the cheap speakers I bought during prime day

I've been piecing this home theater together for like a year now. It might take me forever but when it's done it's going to be bad ass
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 1:32:57 AM EDT
[#32]

The one thing doing the Basset rescue was you always keep them separated for 30 days. Unless you dog is completely up on it's shots.
He had contact with like 13 dogs before it manifested itself. They are good don't get me wrong. But any new dog was on some sort of quarantine own water and food bowls for 30 days. It was a damn shame though. So I take it you hadn't seen that one. Seeing SeeJays one looking a lot like it reminded me of this.  
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 1:33:31 AM EDT
[#33]

Link Posted: 8/3/2015 1:37:56 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Oh hell yeah you did. Yeah she was a doozy. Definitely the worst one I've seen in my short time here.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thornydale was shut down because the washes spilled over,  but I had put all the patio stuff undercover and away.  I looked for missing roof tiles and didn't see any so we're a OK.    First sign of trouble I get our shit stowed.   Spent too much replacing chairs and things.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 1:47:24 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Thornydale was shut down because the washes spilled over,  but I had put all the patio stuff undercover and away.  I looked for missing roof tiles and didn't see any so we're a OK.    First sign of trouble I get our shit stowed.   Spent too much replacing chairs and things.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nice glad to hear it.

It was terrible in Sahaurita but once we got back to our place it was all sunshine and rainbows and didn't even look like it rained.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 1:50:42 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

The one thing doing the Basset rescue was you always keep them separated for 30 days. Unless you dog is completely up on it's shots.
He had contact with like 13 dogs before it manifested itself. They are good don't get me wrong. But any new dog was on some sort of quarantine own water and food bowls for 30 days. It was a damn shame though. So I take it you hadn't seen that one. Seeing SeeJays one looking a lot like it reminded me of this.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I don't know even know what I'd do if that happened to either of my dogs.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 2:28:38 AM EDT
[#37]
Well that was a long and not terribly enjoyable flight back across the country again.

It's these post-flight cigarettes that remind me why I smoke.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 2:39:02 AM EDT
[#38]
You made it back Un molested? Count yourself lucky.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 2:42:06 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well I made sure I didn't wear a short skirt or smile at anyone too much.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 2:44:02 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I had a female TSA agent meat gaze the hell out of me once.

Link Posted: 8/3/2015 2:47:14 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Well that was a long and not terribly enjoyable flight back across the country again.

It's these post-flight cigarettes that remind me why I smoke.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/3/2015 2:51:32 AM EDT
[#42]
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck setting up this shit.

So frustrating.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 2:52:23 AM EDT
[#43]
Looks like I spoke too soon. They've lost my duffel bag with all my safety gear in it. Looks like I'm going hardhat shopping in the morning..
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 2:58:42 AM EDT
[#44]
Tonight's midnight movie is Enemy at the Gates

I think it's a decent flix.  Not bad especially at the beginning.  Of course there is the damn love story.  Uhg

Link Posted: 8/3/2015 2:59:10 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Looks like I spoke too soon. They've lost my duffel bag with all my safety gear in it. Looks like I'm going hardhat shopping in the morning..
View Quote

Damn it has a cool BFL on it too.   Bummer.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 2:59:44 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

So frustrating.
View Quote

What's that?
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 3:00:41 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Tonight's midnight movie is Enemy at the Gates

I think it's a decent flix.  Not bad especially at the beginning.  Of course there is the damn love story.  Uhg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-CfpHPudyQSo/UDUDeuurMDI/AAAAAAAACMk/aZilB1hzrE8/s1600/Enemy-At-The-Gates-1.png
View Quote

Nice! But what's with the left-handed, curved-bolt Mosin??  
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 3:01:31 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
What's that?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

So frustrating.

What's that?

Speakers and an AV receiver.

Pain in the balls.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 3:03:02 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

It will come back, but it will take about two days. I would borrow one or use a visitor one until then.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 3:05:40 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've got more BFL's, but I have to go to the site's safety class to get another safety sticker.

That, and all my fancy hair-fixin's were in that bag. Nobody ever got laid by telling a woman how good he usually looks.
Page / 2374
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top