1989 ski boots.

http://www.unclesamsretailoutlet.com/mobile/Product.aspx?id=43585

Link Posted: 2/12/2016 2:37:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Morning folks.

Sunny and 70 today.

Anyone have big plans for their significant others over the weekend?
View Quote

Headed to the beach.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 2:40:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Drop the G and it would be the perfect date night for me and the wife .
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Taking mine here on saturday.  

http://www.grapecreek.com/gallery

Then I'll grill her a steak on Sunday

Drop the G and it would be the perfect date night for me and the wife .

Link Posted: 2/12/2016 2:48:37 PM EDT
[#5]
ive bought some pouches, war belt, flashlights etc from usro before and got some great deals
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 3:16:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
ive bought some pouches, war belt, flashlights etc from usro before and got some great deals
View Quote

Yup. I got 2 surfire 6ps for $20/each.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 3:27:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Well the vets we went to fucked us for close to $1200. And all they did was a cathader and Iv fluids and kept sending us either back home and once to emergency vets... I am so fn pissed. I feel like I let them torcher our pet for nothing, since he's still got the bladder blockage and is in pain.  We brought him to a vet her uncle said would help and we were taken right in and they couldn't belive the sht vets just tried to do a cathader for a stone and nothing else... err I'm so fired up in want to fn go and tell them assholes what I think.

I know it'll probably just get me in trouble so Ill guess I have to settle for a great review of the place on as many sites I can.. on top of all this bs this week the guy I work with gets a raise and I get the shaft even after I was told we'd both get one
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 3:29:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Well the vets we went to fucked us for close to $1200. And all they did was a cathader and Iv fluids and kept sending us either back home and once to emergency vets... I am so fn pissed. I feel like I let them torcher our pet for nothing, since he's still got the bladder blockage and is in pain.  We brought him to a vet her uncle said would help and we were taken right in and they couldn't belive the sht vets just tried to do a cathader for a stone and nothing else... err I'm so fired up in want to fn go and tell them assholes what I think.

I know it'll probably just get me in trouble so Ill guess I have to settle for a great review of the place on as many sites I can.. on top of all this bs this week the guy I work with gets a raise and I get the shaft even after I was told we'd both get one
View Quote

that sux man. do some shooting, drinking and fucking this weekend
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 3:36:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

That is messed up . As pissed as I would be at the first vet I would just never go back. Going up there and getting into my highest level of anger would sound good, but it wouldn't end well for me . I won't comment on the work thing cuz I have nothing that would benefit you . I'm there to tho, and it takes all my ability to not just say eff it and roll out with no backup plan.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 3:59:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll be doing some xbox shooting and drinking for sure...its going to be a high of 12 this weekend so I'll be inside  
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 4:01:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

That is messed up . As pissed as I would be at the first vet I would just never go back. Going up there and getting into my highest level of anger would sound good, but it wouldn't end well for me . I won't comment on the work thing cuz I have nothing that would benefit you . I'm there to tho, and it takes all my ability to not just say eff it and roll out with no backup plan.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Right, I'm glad I can control my temper to a point.  I've been ready to walk from here for the last year
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 4:04:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Dashypoo got a taste of just how bad MA sucks last night I'm on the hunt for a LEO trade in 870 Wingmaster in good shape! Going to make it tier 1 as fuck
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 4:07:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Did you post the backstory? What's going on?

I have had some wicked vet bills in the past. But nothing like my buddy taking his malamute in for a knee to the tune of $4,000. During recovery she blew the other one. $4,000 more. Damn she's a cool dog though. And bionic now.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 4:09:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Dashypoo got a taste of just how bad MA sucks last night I'm on the hunt for a LEO trade in 870 Wingmaster in good shape! Going to make it tier 1 as fuck
View Quote

No AOW.

No wonder you work at a sewage plant. Everything looks up when you compare it to your state.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 4:11:01 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm getting bombed tonight.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 4:11:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

No AOW.

No wonder you work at a sewage plant. Everything looks up when you compare it to your state.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No AOW.

The funniest part of our state is our license plates read "The Spirit Of America"
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 4:11:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

The funniest part of our state is our license plates read "The Spirit Of America"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No AOW.

It is the spirit of America these days.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 4:12:17 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not me. I'll be across town. Gonna hang with some friends and talk gun builds.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 4:13:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

I expect drunk dialing and or texts. The wife won't be home and I have cheap vodka.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 4:14:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You got one planned?
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 4:15:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I expect drunk dialing and or texts. The wife won't be home and I have cheap vodka.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hopefully i can stay up past 9pm. Ive been dragging ass this whole week.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 4:17:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Hot damn. My RMR is getting delivered today. Now I can shoot my g19 again.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 4:17:33 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

You got one planned?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You got one planned?

Helping a couple buddies plan and build.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 4:45:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I have had some wicked vet bills in the past. But nothing like my buddy taking his malamute in for a knee to the tune of $4,000. During recovery she blew the other one. $4,000 more. Damn she's a cool dog though. And bionic now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not really just said something like pet sick not having a good day...  our 4yo cat has a bladder stone and the sht vet is to incompetent to diagnose and treat the issue. Tldr version..

Its crazy how pets become part of the family
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 4:47:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 4:51:52 PM EDT
[#26]

Nmb fishing.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 4:52:46 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Aww crap, nmb has my number  all good though I kinda miss the .mill drunkenness
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 4:53:20 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
http://youtu.be/kPkNgicMp0A

Nmb fishing.
View Quote

I sent you that in secrecy!
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 4:56:39 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 6:24:05 PM EDT
[#30]

Link Posted: 2/12/2016 8:15:27 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

NMB is .mil?
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 8:16:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

NMB is .mil?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

NMB is .mil?

Homosexual...
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 8:22:39 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Homosexual...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

NMB is .mil?

Homosexual...

No&No.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 8:29:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Don't lie.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:07:03 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

NMB is .mil?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

NMB is .mil?

I don't know. Drunk diaLing and random crap while drunk is how I ment it.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:09:10 PM EDT
[#36]
Oh what a fun log day at work... One more to go, then family V Day with a sushi lunch and a trip to see deadpool...

I see smiley and OZ wanna stop by when I'm catching three hours of sleep.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:21:43 PM EDT
[#37]
4" of new snow in last 3 hrs & 18 degrees.  gonna stay in this wkend, washer needs some TLC, good project for tmrw..
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:23:05 PM EDT
[#38]
I drunk chain messaged bacon dash and nick during Mardi Gras
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:23:55 PM EDT
[#39]
Got my custom tactical shit edc belt in and it's sweet
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:29:11 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

I believe assplay was in full effect that evening...
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:43:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:45:05 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Just stopping in to say sup.

Sup?

Also I can't sleep for shit, and I need to find some pussy
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:46:47 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I'm afraid that my GF might be crazy. I've already got contingency plans for such an occasion, but they are still a bit more than I'd like to do if I can help it. She's not that crazy. I think I may be sleeping on the couch again tonight though.

She's decided that she is going to quit working at the same time I am looking for work, so that she can work on getting more education (in addition to her Masters Degree). Seems like poor timing, but what do I know, as the only person in the household who wants to work?

Last Sunday, I decided I'd play Fallout for a couple hours, but I was quickly informed that, "XBOX is for people with jobs". FFS, it's fucking Super Bowl Sunday. What the hell am I supposed to do? Is there a better time to try to not do a lot of work?

Looks like I may have to bail and head back to a free state if I don't get a job in the next 10 days.

This isn't how I wanted this to work.
View Quote

She has the crazy eyes....just sayin'.

Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:51:16 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I drunk chain messaged 1 2 and 3 during Mardi Gras
View Quote

I'm fairly certain you were supposed to give up the identities of the other people in the chain.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:53:54 PM EDT
[#45]
View Quote

I love some Alice in chains. You guys are posting some good  music lately. What's up teeners.
Friday free for all?
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:58:29 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Speaking of assplay....Went on sale 2day!

http://fasterhorsesfestival.com/

Link Posted: 2/12/2016 10:01:49 PM EDT
[#47]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://cbswycd2.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/fasterhorsesfestival_saturday-20-of-31.jpg?w=620

I just need a small area to piss shit vomit and sleep in.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 10:04:44 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://cbswycd2.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/fasterhorsesfestival_saturday-20-of-31.jpg?w=620

I can hook u up. If I was working I would buy your tix. I just texted little bro about the camping....u should secure the venue tickets tho.

ETA: you can sleep here....all the cool peeps b camping tho
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 10:05:16 PM EDT
[#49]
Can I bring the wife m4?
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 10:10:01 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Can I bring the wife m4?
View Quote

4 sure.  (I wouldn't)  I am 5 min. from there. U can stay here or there....I won't be going. Cuntry sucks. I can chauffeur your drunk ass tho. Little bro will have a campsite.

It's like REDNECK Woodstock.
Page / 2374
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top