Quoted:
WHERE THE FUCK IS FRIDGE>>>>>>

STAY WOKE!

Video games got him.

Lets all take a moment of silence.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 5:34:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Nice. Got a 1322 sitting on top of the safe.

Never know when a wild blue jay might start talking shit.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 5:37:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Im trying to pull a teener all nighter. Lord knows Ill need help. So get in were you fit in.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 5:38:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Fuck
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 5:39:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Option
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 5:39:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Zero
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 5:47:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Zero
View Quote

You ain't gonna make it.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 5:48:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

You ain't gonna make it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Zero

You ain't gonna make it.

Im trying.

Link Posted: 2/12/2016 5:56:18 AM EDT
[#11]
Done. Like dinner.

Link Posted: 2/12/2016 6:55:05 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I'm afraid that my GF might be crazy. I've already got contingency plans for such an occasion, but they are still a bit more than I'd like to do if I can help it. She's not that crazy. I think I may be sleeping on the couch again tonight though.

She's decided that she is going to quit working at the same time I am looking for work, so that she can work on getting more education (in addition to her Masters Degree). Seems like poor timing, but what do I know, as the only person in the household who wants to work?

Last Sunday, I decided I'd play Fallout for a couple hours, but I was quickly informed that, "XBOX is for people with jobs". FFS, it's fucking Super Bowl Sunday. What the hell am I supposed to do? Is there a better time to try to not do a lot of work?

Looks like I may have to bail and head back to a free state if I don't get a job in the next 10 days.

This isn't how I wanted this to work.
View Quote

Supposedly my wife's sister in law, I've never met her brother and them and probably won't until my in-laws funeral so they ain't mine , has her masters in archeology. She's a stay at home mom with 5 kids, while the brother works crappier paying jobs . Talk about a degree that promises to provide a person with not finding a job locally .

That is a crap situation man, especially if the Xbox story is more the norm than the exception . Her wanting to get  more education instead of working right now is poor timing, but people don't always think through the best possible timing on things . You get along with her parents? Cuz I foresee y'all moving into their place in the near future .

Once you find a job it may work itself out tho, so just give it some time.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 6:56:13 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Smells like victory.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
<a href="http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/crkr/media/Doggie%20Dinner/Crump_zpsejyg4xx3.png.html" target="_blank">http://i1327.photobucket.com/albums/u672/crkr/Doggie%20Dinner/Crump_zpsejyg4xx3.png</a>

lol wtf is this???

Smells like victory.

This right here . But it's just the slogan we need to beat the libs this go round I think .

Link Posted: 2/12/2016 8:09:38 AM EDT
[#14]
Morning crew, welcome back Smiley! Liver still intact?
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 8:27:17 AM EDT
[#15]
my girl bought me an Xbox 1.

Now I'm caught up with the times

Moring dtuck and crew, its going to be a fn cold weekend up this way
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 8:50:08 AM EDT
[#16]
happy friday fuckers

who the hell is this smiley guy?
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 8:55:11 AM EDT
[#17]
riflemans kit

Not a bad deal for some that could use some gear
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:03:48 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I'm afraid that my GF might be crazy. I've already got contingency plans for such an occasion, but they are still a bit more than I'd like to do if I can help it. She's not that crazy. I think I may be sleeping on the couch again tonight though.

She's decided that she is going to quit working at the same time I am looking for work, so that she can work on getting more education (in addition to her Masters Degree). Seems like poor timing, but what do I know, as the only person in the household who wants to work?

Last Sunday, I decided I'd play Fallout for a couple hours, but I was quickly informed that, "XBOX is for people with jobs". FFS, it's fucking Super Bowl Sunday. What the hell am I supposed to do? Is there a better time to try to not do a lot of work?

Looks like I may have to bail and head back to a free state if I don't get a job in the next 10 days.

View Quote

EJECT!
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:04:49 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
riflemans kit

Not a bad deal for some that could use some gear
View Quote

hmmm tempting.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:15:11 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

At least you can stay inside and play with your new toy .
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:42:20 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Heck yea, looks like halo 5 and some capt rum this weekend
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:51:14 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

That might have been something to find out before moving to California

Also, no offense Ben, but I'm not all that surprised at hearing a Californian would rather stay in school than work lol
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 10:07:19 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Also, no offense Ben, but I'm not all that surprised at hearing a Californian would rather stay in school than work lol
View Quote

I would rather be in school too. The biggest thing I miss, as retarded as it makes me , is writing papers. My methods never changed, get the topic a few weeks after class started and wait until the night before it's due to knock it out. I would usually start around 10:00 pm and finish anywhere between 1:00 am and 6:00 am depending how long it was and how much I dicked around . Proofreading was solely for the prof to do when he graded them and I would always turn out As it high Bs .
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 10:12:58 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I would rather be in school too. The biggest thing I miss, as retarded as it makes me , is writing papers. My methods never changed, get the topic a few weeks after class started and wait until the night before it's due to knock it out. I would usually start around 10:00 pm and finish anywhere between 1:00 am and 6:00 am depending how long it was and how much I dicked around . Proofreading was solely for the prof to do when he graded them and I would always turn out As it high Bs .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was always really good at writing papers too, but I hate being school with a passion. But I actually like going to work, and I get uncomfortable if I take more than 2 days off to be away
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 10:26:36 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I was always really good at writing papers too, but I hate being school with a passion. But I actually like going to work, and I get uncomfortable if I take more than 2 days off to be away
View Quote

I wouldn't say uncomfortable for me, but unless I'm on vacation or have stuff planned I get bored out of my mind if I take off too many days consecutively. I used to be able to just hang out at the house, but I get cabin fever quick now . I could see if my friends were unproductive drains on society, but they all work during the day so it would be super boring. Plus I would probably spend money I didn't have since I would probably spend a lot more time shopping for frivolous crap .
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 10:30:48 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I wouldn't say uncomfortable for me, but unless I'm on vacation or have stuff planned I get bored out of my mind if I take off too many days consecutively. I used to be able to just hang out at the house, but I get cabin fever quick now . I could see if my friends were unproductive drains on society, but they all work during the day so it would be super boring. Plus I would probably spend money I didn't have since I would probably spend a lot more time shopping for frivolous crap .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The reason I get uncomfortable is because I  manage our rental trailer fleet, and I hate leaving it up to other people to run it. I've got it working really smoothly from the cluster fuck it was when I took over it and whenever I get back I spend a few days correcting other people's mistakes.

But yeah I end up spending money on the days I'm not at work too out of boredom
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 10:54:19 AM EDT
[#27]
Morning folks.

Sunny and 70 today.

Anyone have big plans for their significant others over the weekend?
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 11:01:37 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Morning folks.

Sunny and 70 today.

View Quote

Late lunch/early dinner on Sunday, told her the only way I was doing that was if she got liquored up .
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 11:02:13 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Morning folks.

Sunny and 70 today.

View Quote

She wants to go to the gun show.

Sounds like I'm going to the gun show.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 11:05:09 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Morning folks.

Sunny and 70 today.

View Quote

its 10 here and gonna be below zero all weekend with very windy conditions. going out to dinner tonight and we are staying in the rest of the weekend
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 11:06:52 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Late lunch/early dinner on Sunday, told her the only way I was doing that was if she got liquored up .
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Morning folks.

Sunny and 70 today.

Taking mine here on saturday.

Then I'll grill her a steak on Sunday
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 11:08:24 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

The reason I get uncomfortable is because I  manage our rental trailer fleet, and I hate leaving it up to other people to run it. I've got it working really smoothly from the cluster fuck it was when I took over it and whenever I get back I spend a few days correcting other people's mistakes.

But yeah I end up spending money on the days I'm not at work too out of boredom
View Quote

My department has 6 people including my manager, 2 of them deal in different tasks than the rest of us. If I'm gone for more than a day I come back and everything is FUBARed, so I can relate to that reasoning. Sadly it's my manager that ends up screwing everything up because he doesn't know what he's doing and he thinks he can make stuff work better, or at all when he tries to do something and it doesn't work right away he will tear everything down and screw it up worse .

I'm at the point where I can't care about that cuz he's survived getting let go many times.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 11:09:39 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

http://www.grapecreek.com/gallery

View Quote

Drop the G and it would be the perfect date night for me and the wife .
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 11:10:01 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

There is always a danger of meeting crazy in the manic stage.  Things seem great and get serious, but all of a sudden the dive happens.  

No Xbox?  And need more education than masters?  Didn't understand why man can't find man job on super bowl day?  These a big red flags especially after moving to gulag state.  Big decisions ahead brother.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 11:10:45 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thats how i read it originally.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 11:11:18 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It didn't say tongueherfartbox anywhere in that Nick.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 11:15:18 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Everyone knows tongue punching the fart box is the way to a woman's heart .
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 11:15:45 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Just stopping in to say sup.

Sup?

Also I can't sleep for shit, and I need to find some pussy
View Quote

Hey Mr smiley

Good to see ya back bro,  

Here's the skinny on me.  My phone took a swim and I have been sick.  Today is firt day I have felt human.  I have wifies phone until she leaves for work.  Replacement phone will be here tomorrow.  Yippie.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 11:17:59 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I thought it was dick pics and shitty cologne?
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 11:20:35 AM EDT
[#40]
Dtuck. Paging Dtuck. This may be relevant to your interests.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1837703_Is_there_still_a_market_for_pre_ban_mags_.html
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 11:26:54 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Hey Mr smiley

Good to see ya back bro,  

Here's the skinny on me.  My phone took a swim and I have been sick.  Today is firt day I have felt human.  I have wifies phone until she leaves for work.  Replacement phone will be here tomorrow.  Yippie.
View Quote

By the time he makes it back in here it will be a few pages back and he won't care, or he will have killed the brain cells used to remember he asked you that .
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 11:27:12 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

This right here . But it's just the slogan we need to beat the libs this go round I think .

http://youtu.be/xiAwXw5HhA8
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
<a href="http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/crkr/media/Doggie%20Dinner/Crump_zpsejyg4xx3.png.html" target="_blank">http://i1327.photobucket.com/albums/u672/crkr/Doggie%20Dinner/Crump_zpsejyg4xx3.png</a>

lol wtf is this???

Smells like victory.

http://youtu.be/xiAwXw5HhA8

Interesting video
Growing up in the hood ain't easy.

Link Posted: 2/12/2016 11:27:58 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Bastard.

I'm so jelly.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 11:31:40 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Morning folks.

Sunny and 70 today.

View Quote

They are doing a special showing of the movie pretty in pink.  I'm taking the wife.  She's is crazy about all of those movies.

Link Posted: 2/12/2016 11:34:29 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

By the time he makes it back in here it will be a few pages back and he won't care, or he will have killed the brain cells used to remember he asked you that .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hey Mr smiley

Good to see ya back bro,  

Yea that's ok, others will read it too.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 12:04:42 PM EDT
[#46]
I bet Nick would love to get this for Valentine's Day,  from his wife, or anyone for that matter

Link Posted: 2/12/2016 12:37:05 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Bastard.

I'm so jelly.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bastard.

I'm so jelly.

Don't be I have 1 game for it. I'll still be bf4ing the 360
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 1:20:17 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I bet Nick would love to get this for Valentine's Day,  from his wife, or anyone for that matter

http://i.imgur.com/gbHik46.png

View Quote

Searching best techniques for that special occasion?
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 1:20:44 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Supposedly my wife's sister in law, I've never met her brother and them and probably won't until my in-laws funeral so they ain't mine , has her masters in archeology. She's a stay at home mom with 5 kids, while the brother works crappier paying jobs . Talk about a degree that promises to provide a person with not finding a job locally .

That is a crap situation man, especially if the Xbox story is more the norm than the exception . Her wanting to get  more education instead of working right now is poor timing, but people don't always think through the best possible timing on things . You get along with her parents? Cuz I foresee y'all moving into their place in the near future .

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fair points. I was VERY drunk when I was posting last night anyway.

Her plan isn't actually so terrible and we are a long way from having to move in with her parents (who, yes, I do get along with ).
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 1:58:45 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

View Quote

Um, well, Yeah, that may be a problem.
Page / 2374
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top