Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2374
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:11:53 AM EDT
[#1]
I have no issues with a company like troy, if it is something I want/need. I also don't let politics of actors keep me from enjoying movies but I think that puts me in a hated minority .
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:13:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have no issues with a company like troy, if it is something I want/need. I also don't let politics of actors keep me from enjoying movies but I think that puts me in a hated minority .
View Quote

I bought a Troy rail before I even knew about it. It's an old old issue. Not my fight. I buy what I like.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:15:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sent you a link for a better lower deal
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:15:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Don't kid about that stuff Patchy will post a scary pic of himself again.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm kidding guys. Have a great night. I'm heading to bed!

Don't kid about that stuff Patchy will post a scary pic of himself again.

Lol
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:16:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I bought a Troy rail before I even knew about it. It's an old old issue. Not my fight. I buy what I like.
View Quote

One of these days I want to build a beater AR with parts from nothing but companies that GD gets their jimmies ruffled over . An ice arms barrel, troy rail and battle sights, etc...
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:16:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

How fucking dare you be level headed on arfcom
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:19:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

3/4 of the people just jump on the bandwagon to be "in" or "cool". I like troy and they have some of the best flip up sights out there.

Most people here are completely full of shit. Like the recent "how many carry a gun in your house thread". Does anyone in here actually walk around their house with a gun on their hip at all times?
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:21:05 AM EDT
[#8]
I'm getting rid of my spikes battle trigger and a milspec fde ctr
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:21:29 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

3/4 of the people just jump on the bandwagon to be "in" or "cool". I like troy and they have some of the best flip up sights out there.

Most people here are completely full of shit. Like the recent "how many carry a gun in your house thread". Does anyone in here actually walk around their house with a gun on their hip at all times?
View Quote

I actually usually do . Keeps me from having to lock it up while the kids are awake. Plus 'Murica .
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:22:24 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I actually usually do . Keeps me from having to lock it up while the kids are awake. Plus 'Murica .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I always have a 12" cannon in my pants
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:25:07 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe from behind.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:25:13 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I keep telling you those are mm's. 12 mm's Patchy.

(0.47ish inches)
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:26:19 AM EDT
[#13]
None of my come backs areappropriate or coc in any way
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:26:20 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't. I have a glock with 25 feet all the time but not on me. I have a Mal for backup. No kids. Guns everywhere. Fuck your safety.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:27:03 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lmfao!

I messaged you back, this is a tough decision
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:27:21 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
None of my come backs are appropriate or not black cock related in any way
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:27:24 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

You got nothin and you know it. In two posts we said you were gay and have a tiny dick. Defend your honor Patchy!

TLDR: Don't be a pussy.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:27:57 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

lmfao!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lmfao!

Lol that just sounds wrong with the post you quoted
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:28:01 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

lmfao!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lmfao!

You guys do gay shit on your own time. Don't queer up this thread.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:28:44 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

You got nothin and you know it. In two posts we said you were gay and have a tiny dick. Defend your honor Patchy!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah be tough like cracker. Timeouts are cool.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:28:48 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I don't. I have a glock with 25 feet all the time but not on me. I have a Mal for backup. No kids. Guns everywhere. Fuck your safety.
View Quote

Not gonna lie, I miss having guns in a few different rooms like before kids. One in the bathroom, some spread out in other places. Then my wife complains about safety and blah blah blah . I will put it on top of the fridge when I'm cooking though.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:28:53 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah I just keep a gun on my bench and in a drawer in my nightstand. I takes shits unarmed! DERMUHGURD!!!!
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:30:30 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:30:36 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lmfao!

hahahaha yeah I guess it did, I'm extremely tired and about 8 beers deep so I'm just happy I'm still awake
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:30:45 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm sure I'm the only one in this thread that isn't protected . I posted a YouTube video in the "songs that say ar15" and mine was the only one that was removed by one of the mods .
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:32:51 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I may have a tiny dick who knows I was going off what your old lady said and she used your tape measure
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I may have a tiny dick who knows I was going off what your old lady said and she used your tape measure

<reported>

You crossed the fucking line. Don't talk about my fucking woman.

I keed I keed. But seriously, don't touch my fucking tape measure again.

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:39:07 AM EDT
[#27]
FO'd on that PSA Patch, $100 savings is too much to overlook and I'm sure it'll be in good shape
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:41:07 AM EDT
[#28]
I am getting drunk and about to Black Friday all over a RRA upper for a plinker build.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:43:21 AM EDT
[#29]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes.

I wouldn't because I would change the trigger, grip, and stock so the savings would go away. But that's a good deal.

I need more convincing Dash, that wasn't good enough

That's all you'll get from me. I don't buy anything complete.

Going to stick this mil-spec trigger up your ass if you don't give me more reasons

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/61362486.jpg

prison sex, nothing else like it anywhere.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:47:16 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

it was the shooter from that ranch stand off.  the old timers get real upset about that family gettting killed.  Ruby Ridge right?
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:48:14 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

only when the power is out.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:50:22 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lmfao!

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:53:48 AM EDT
[#33]
should I get this as an upper for that PSA lower I just bought?
DSG Upper
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 1:09:22 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
DSG Upper
View Quote

I wouldn't...go with a bcm upper with ch/free bcg deal.  Unless you are set on running a dikmod rail.  Or a psa premium upper and just grab a used kac ras on the EE.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 1:12:12 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
DSG Upper
View Quote

Or

Free shipping to
http://shop.doasales.net/Triton-16-Complete-Keymod-Upper-Receiver-TRI16KM.htm
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 1:12:40 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I wouldn't...go with a bcm upper with ch/free bcg deal.  Unless you are set on running a dikmod rail.  Or a psa premium upper and just grab a used kac ras on the EE.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
DSG Upper

Dsg is good quality.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 1:13:25 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
DSG Upper

Rock Creek SS barrel itself is worth $299.95. Seems like a no brainer. http://www.rainierarms.com/rainier-arms-223-wylde-barrel-16-rock-creek-blank
edit - added the link to the barrel
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 1:14:11 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Rock Creek SS barrel itself is worth $299.95. Seems like a no brainer
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
DSG Upper

I would FO on a psa bcg for 70$
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 1:21:56 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
DSG Upper

The premium one isn't in stock that I can see
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 1:27:07 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
DSG Upper
View Quote

$225 is too hard to pass up. FO
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 1:29:15 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
DSG Upper

$225 would be nice, I don't get your discount though haha. It's showing $306 for me
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 1:30:08 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
DSG Upper

AIM has em for $70 also with free shipping
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 1:30:51 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

$225 would be nice, I don't get your discount though haha. It's showing $306 for me
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
DSG Upper

I was kidding. It shows $340 without and $320 with before any bonus Black Friday coupons.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 1:32:27 AM EDT
[#44]
My new .300 pistol is going to be awesome. I don't want to consider how many dollars I threw at it this week.

Damn Black Friday!
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 1:33:00 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
My new .300 pistol is going to be awesome. I don't want to consider how many dollars I threw at it this week.

Damn Black Friday!
View Quote

Specs?
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 1:34:52 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I was kidding. It shows $340 without and $320 with before any bonus Black Friday coupons.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
DSG Upper

know of any BF coupons?
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 1:35:33 AM EDT
[#47]
All done donated her my vortex sparq and 3x. Gonna find something different for the 10.5 blackout.

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 1:35:57 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

know of any BF coupons?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
DSG Upper

know of any BF coupons?

It's just 10% storewide
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 1:35:58 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
All done donated her my vortex sparq and 3x. Gonna find something different for the 10.5 blackout.

http://i840.photobucket.com/albums/zz326/dasharfcom/Mobile%20Uploads/9F8B7F9D-C3B6-4FEE-AD30-6D2DE0594937_zpsuy064q6i.jpg
View Quote

Looks awesome
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 1:37:13 AM EDT
[#50]
Black Friday just cost me 440.
Page / 2374
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top