BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2374
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 10:02:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm going to get drunk as fuck tonight, since work randomly interfered last night, and I have the required materials. PBR and Kraken Rum.

On an entirely unrelated note, brought to you by ADD... I got a fucking sweet custom Damascus Steel knife today. Check it out.

http://i.imgur.com/kVLSrmb.jpg
View Quote

that looks sweet!
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 10:03:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

That's a nice looking knife HammerHammer! Also thanks again for the Gold!

Also last post on Page 87!
Who is going to get page 88?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm going to get drunk as fuck tonight, since work randomly interfered last night, and I have the required materials. PBR and Kraken Rum.

On an entirely unrelated note, brought to you by ADD... I got a fucking sweet custom Damascus Steel knife today. Check it out.

Me?

Edit; dammit
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 10:06:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Speaking of 9mm, just got done making 500. Now cleared for beer. Fuck yes.

Link Posted: 4/18/2015 10:08:30 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

ALL THE GUNS FOR EVERY OCCASION. No realistically, ill need two guns. A running gun (Shorts and a tshirt while i go for runs) and a warmer weather Mid sized that is easily concealed by a tshirt but isnt a ultra compact gun.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Tenzing this is what I feel like right now

http:// http://youtu.be/ZmivKyEY1Dk

ALL THE GUNS FOR EVERY OCCASION. No realistically, ill need two guns. A running gun (Shorts and a tshirt while i go for runs) and a warmer weather Mid sized that is easily concealed by a tshirt but isnt a ultra compact gun.  

Like I said then, I'd get the smaller one first, you'll get more use out of it. Then get the mid size or your choosing later, if your really attracted to the 43 let the first beta testers deal with the issues then get you one on the second go round.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 10:11:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks! And you're welcome!

Unfortunately, the knife maker, as adept as he is, is not a sheath maker. I do know a guy... But it'll require me to ship my knife to CO to get it done. I guess it'll be worth it in the end though.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 10:11:38 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Like I said then, I'd get the smaller one first, you'll get more use out of it. Then get the mid size or your choosing later, if your really attracted to the 43 let the first beta testers deal with the issues then get you one on the second go round.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Tenzing this is what I feel like right now

http:// http://youtu.be/ZmivKyEY1Dk

Sounds like a plan. Ill probably get a shield.

Link Posted: 4/18/2015 10:12:14 PM EDT
[#7]
I wouldn't mind getting into reloading.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 10:13:37 PM EDT
[#8]

Dillon progressive + normal thumbs = 9/10
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 10:15:27 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

View Quote

You should, it's my happy place. Be warned though, YOU WILL NOT SAVE ANY MONEY.

You will shoot all the money you save

Link Posted: 4/18/2015 10:15:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes

Normal? What the hell are my thumbs then??
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 10:19:09 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Do you also have toe thumbs like Seejay
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 10:24:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes

Link Posted: 4/18/2015 10:32:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nyet, I have normal-person thumbs.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 10:34:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol....Toe thumbs.
Poor Seejay...
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 10:35:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Herr Clause knows of what he speaks, but it is better ammo and you will shoot more! Great side hobby.

Link Posted: 4/18/2015 10:35:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

lol....Toe thumbs.
Poor Seejay...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol....Toe thumbs.
Poor Seejay...

I've always been fond of the term "olive fingers", though that is mostly reserved for Italians.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 10:39:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Herr Clause knows of what he speaks, but it is better ammo and you will shoot more! Great side hobby.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b238/sd0324/20150418_212011_zpszyyn4i8f.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's beautiful!! If I didn't rent and therefor have no place for reloading then I would most certainly have such a workspace designated. My other, totally awesome house (which I actually do own) in Northern WY comes to mind, though I don't get to go there nearly often enough to warrant buying thousands of dollars worth of reloading equipment. What a fucking conundrum I have been dealt.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 10:42:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Awesome setup! Is that Dillon reloading goods?
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 10:43:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I might have to start collecting smokeless powder and primers.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 11:02:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, I ended up with Dillon and like it. I got so fucking lucky, I was working for Cat Scale Co. and this chick that worked there said "Steve, you like to shoot a lot, don't you?', I said fuck yes I do Earlene why do you ask? Asked me if I reloaded and I said no.....she told me she had some reloading equipment her "Sonofabitch" ex husband left in the garage. I was expecting crap, showed up to see a Dillon 550 with .45 and .38 dies, big old tumbler and all the shit for 200 bucks. And the next day she brought in a huge box filled with ammo and laid it on me. I got a square deal B just for 9mm from a guy who's dad died with a bunch of stuff and I helped him appraise/sell it all. Fucking lucky.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 11:21:32 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Yes, I ended up with Dillon and like it. I got so fucking lucky, I was working for Cat Scale Co. and this chick that worked there said "Steve, you like to shoot a lot, don't you?', I said fuck yes I do Earlene why do you ask? Asked me if I reloaded and I said no.....she told me she had some reloading equipment her "Sonofabitch" ex husband left in the garage. I was expecting crap, showed up to see a Dillon 550 with .45 and .38 dies, big old tumbler and all the shit for 200 bucks. And the next day she brought in a huge box filled with ammo and laid it on me. I got a square deal B just for 9mm from a guy who's dad died with a bunch of stuff and I helped him appraise/sell it all. Fucking lucky.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's where I know you from

that story makes me more jealous the second time around.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 11:34:24 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lucky is right! That's a hell of deal.  
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 11:44:09 PM EDT
[#23]
I need to try this...

Link Posted: 4/18/2015 11:45:32 PM EDT
[#24]
My roommate just admitted, unsolicited, that he's been coming in my room both when I'm not at home and when I'm asleep. My first thought was to respond with "I'll put a knife inside you if you ever enter my room without permission again". But for the sake of trying to maintain cordial living arrangements, I walked off without responding (yet). I kind of know how my next course of dialogue needs to go, but what do y'all think??
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 11:45:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I need to try this...

http://youtu.be/RtBKH5Gsvr0
View Quote

Summer approaches,  big dog might  dig it.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 11:47:56 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
My roommate just admitted, unsolicited, that he's been coming in my room both when I'm not at home and when I'm asleep. My first thought was to respond with "I'll put a knife inside you if you ever enter my room without permission again". But for the sake of trying to maintain cordial living arrangements, I walked off without responding (yet). I kind of know how my next course of dialogue needs to go, but what do y'all think??
View Quote

Holy fuck. I would not dig this at all. I'm  sure I'd  over react .
ETA...Kick that weird motherfucker out or move. I have had to work on the road with guys and there are fucking lines you do not cross. This cannot be fixed, trust is broken. My 2 cents. Plus he deserves a punch in the face.Can't be working and worrying about some fuck going through your shit while you are absent. Fuck.

Link Posted: 4/18/2015 11:52:17 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

View Quote

WTF?

When your asleep too? Did he fuckin say why?

That's creepy as fuck

Link Posted: 4/18/2015 11:53:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, this is why I despise renting w/ roommates. You truly never know who you'll be matched up with.

When I have a roommate, I never enter their room without their expressed invitation... And sometimes not even then. I'm not really sure how to react to this; he's not the creepiest roommate I've had, but he's in the top 3...
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 11:55:26 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Yeah, this is why I despise renting w/ roommates. You truly never know who you'll be matched up with.

When I have a roommate, I never enter their room without their expressed invitation... And sometimes not even then. I'm not really sure how to react to this; he's not the creepiest roommate I've had, but he's in the top 3...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

See my edit above.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 12:00:56 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

WTF?

That's creepy as fuck

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

WTF?

That's creepy as fuck

He came in a couple days ago because my phone was ringing in the very-early AM (one of my workers, who calls me way too often, although he is new and doesn't really know what he's doing yet[/i)] was trying to call me for something. I sleep hard and it didn't wake me up. On the third try, my RM came in and [i]stuck my ringing phone underneath my sleeping body so it wouldn't bother him. -his words.

I'm really tempted to react poorly to this, but there could be repercussions for that. A better solution may be to get better door locks and be very clear that he will not survive intruding upon me again.

I'm fucking pissed off about this.

EDIT: the italics got a little fucked up, but you get what I'm saying here...
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 12:02:24 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Would not make me happy. Ive dealt with that shit before too.
Oh Im just borrowing a cd or a porno.
What the fuck ever, my space, my privacy.
The only reason it never blew up between us was because we had been best friends for years and I knew he wouldnt ever steal from me but you know how little things are.
They never get put back or returned,etc.

Funny stoy time.
Guy wasnt a roommate but a good friend that would crash on the couch if he got to drunk to drive home.
One night Im asleep and I get that sense someone is in the room. I open my eyes and there stands my buddy Roy just coming into the room.
I ask him whats up dude? He just mumbles and turns to the wall where I have a chair setting, reaches down and grabs the chair and lifts it up.
Im still like Roy? dude? What are you... FUCK ROY!!! WHAT THE FUCK!
As he starts pissing after he lifted that chair up.
Of course he snaps too, and is like what the fuck? Looking around while still fucking pissing!
My bedroom was right next to the bathroom and the fucker drunk sleep walked into the wrong room and thought he was lifting the toilet lid.
Its funny now almost twenty years later. It wasnt funny that night.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 12:07:52 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
He came in a couple days ago because my phone was ringing in the very-early AM (one of my workers, who calls me way too often, although he is new and doesn't really know what he's doing yet[/i)] was trying to call me for something. I sleep hard and it didn't wake me up. On the third try, my RM came in and [i]stuck my ringing phone underneath my sleeping body so it wouldn't bother him. -his words.

I'm really tempted to react poorly to this, but there could be repercussions for that. A better solution may be to get better door locks and be very clear that he will not survive intruding upon me again.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

WTF?

That's creepy as fuck

Ya, that's fucking weird bro.

I think I would react poorly to that too.

Link Posted: 4/19/2015 12:08:01 AM EDT
[#33]

Fuck that...

I read a story about a guy that caught his roommate collecting his pubes from the bathroom in a jar.

I don't think I could handle a shaking up with someone I hardly knew.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 12:09:42 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

The only reason it never blew up between us was because we had been best friends for years and I knew he wouldnt ever steal from me but you know how little things are.

Funny stoy time.
Guy wasnt a roommate but a good friend that would crash on the couch if he got to drunk to drive home.
One night Im asleep and I get that sense someone is in the room. I open my eyes and there stands my buddy Roy just coming into the room.
I ask him whats up dude? He just mumbles and turns to the wall where I have a chair setting, reaches down and grabs the chair and lifts it up.
Of course he snaps too, and is like what the fuck? Looking around while still fucking pissing!
My bedroom was right next to the bathroom and the fucker drunk sleep walked into the wrong room and thought he was lifting the toilet lid.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Funny stoy time.

See that's actually kind of funny. When I was a bit younger, my step-mom informed me that I had a habit of sleep-pissing in the dryer. (It wasn't nearly as funny to her) .

This is a willful intrusion of my space though. It took me forever to find my fucking phone, for starters- because it wasn't where I knew I left it. I think this guy is going to get seriously injured the next time this happens; whether it's during or after the fact. I'm pretty tolerant of most things, but this is something I can't abide.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 12:14:12 AM EDT
[#35]
WoWpro grade creepy.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 12:14:49 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

I need to try this...

http://youtu.be/RtBKH5Gsvr0
View Quote

If I owned a mini bear that's how I would do it
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 12:21:56 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
See that's actually kind of funny. When I was a bit younger, my step-mom informed me that I had a habit of sleep-pissing in the dryer. (It wasn't nearly as funny to her) .

This is a willful intrusion of my space though. It took me forever to find my fucking phone, for starters- because it wasn't where I knew I left it. I think this guy is going to get seriously injured the next time this happens; whether it's during or after the fact. I'm pretty tolerant of most things, but this is something I can't abide.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Funny stoy time.

Leave bullets by his head while he sleeps. I had a roommate who always went through my shit. I shot a really good group from like 2 feet in the head of a target and hung it on my door and just left 50cal bullets all over the place. He quickly became normal.

Link Posted: 4/19/2015 12:25:30 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
http://m.quickmeme.com/img/63/63fb4d924f2f218c27a06912c6f7c715b3844c1c9b9f7dfbe4bac062c220af5f.jpg

Fuck that...

I read a story about a guy that caught his roommate collecting his pubes from the bathroom in a jar.

View Quote

WTF
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 12:30:00 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

View Quote
Just do the following from this documentary (obviously you don't have to kill a bunch of cops afterwards) problems solved, problems staying solved

Link Posted: 4/19/2015 12:34:33 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

WTF
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://m.quickmeme.com/img/63/63fb4d924f2f218c27a06912c6f7c715b3844c1c9b9f7dfbe4bac062c220af5f.jpg

Fuck that...

WTF

Reddit Today I Fucked Up is a gold mine for retarded shit and good for a laugh or two sometimes.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 12:36:18 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Leave bullets by his head while he sleeps. I had a roommate who always went through my shit. I shot a really good group from like 2 feet in the head of a target and hung it on my door and just left 50cal bullets all over the place. He quickly became normal.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Funny stoy time.

I like the way you think. I just happen to have kept a 100-Yard Sighting-In target which I was especially proud of last week.

I've stayed guarded about my status as a "firearms enthusiast" since moving in here. I try to "sneak" weapons, weapon parts, and ammo in and out since I haven't been able to adequately gauge the environment yet... But it may be time for that to change. FTW.

This was shot at 50 yards, off-hand, with an iron-sighted upper I built while intoxicated and represents all three courses of fire I spent sighting it in. I'm not ashamed of it in the least.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 12:40:33 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Reddit Today I Fucked Up is a gold mine for retarded shit and good for a laugh or two sometimes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck that...

WTF

So is GD.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 12:42:56 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

So is GD.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck that...

WTF

So is GD.

Indeed.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 1:00:05 AM EDT
[#44]
It's saturday night, were errybody at
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 1:04:39 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

In the garage, slightly drinky, smoking and contemplating my next move.  
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 1:06:02 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

View Quote
Waiting for you to got to bed so we can sneak into your room and watch you sleep.

Link Posted: 4/19/2015 1:07:26 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Shit, where at in IA? anywhere near Sioux City and I can be there in an hour and help you out with a bunch of bad decisions!

Link Posted: 4/19/2015 1:08:27 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Fantasizing about showing those yotes, who really owns the night

Link Posted: 4/19/2015 1:09:26 AM EDT
[#49]
I've been at bonfire all night and didn't have service. Just caught up on this shit.

If I had a roommate that willfully admitted to sneaking into my room, I'd make it abundantly clear that if it happened again he either wouldn't survive, or would spend the rest of his life very uncomfortable. That's fucking weird as shit.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 1:11:03 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Shit, where at in IA? anywhere near Sioux City and I can be there in an hour and help you out with a bunch of bad decisions!  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am all the way over by the Mississippi River. Just South of LeClaire, this is too bad, I am in the mood for bad decisions.
Page / 2374
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top