Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2374
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 9:15:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Got my 22/45 optic delivered early this morning .

Link Posted: 5/24/2017 9:20:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I might just buy the g43 anyways.  me and the roomies have been talking about having a gun downstairs in the kitchen for just in case, so I would probably move the 19 to that duty and keep the 43 upstairs in my room.  next to the fnp45. and the scorpion1911.  both of them shoot it well, easy manual of arms. liz did say she would paint it blue though

ETA
I had a gen3 26, friend moved to san fran and sold it to me for like 300, it was his baby/ccw
I sold it for more, because being a lefty I wanted the ambi gen 4 when I got my ccw. I am better at releasing the mag in the right hand configuration
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yea its locked back a touch already just loading on in the chamber, seems to just need some range time haha.
   Not worried about the mags myself ive loaded so many it doesn't bug me anymore,  its my girls gun anyways
   Right if you cant hit what your aiming at then its not gonna be a great ccw pistol.  Not sure if she'lllike the grips but ill have to find some locally before i buy some.  
   She already has the ruger lc9s pro and she said hey the shield is the same size. I didnt believe her since i could get a decent grip on it vs the lc9, the trigger guard on the lc9 kills my finger and it puts my hand at a uncomfortable position.

I need to find a g26 and g43 to handle before i get a shield myself.
I might just buy the g43 anyways.  me and the roomies have been talking about having a gun downstairs in the kitchen for just in case, so I would probably move the 19 to that duty and keep the 43 upstairs in my room.  next to the fnp45. and the scorpion1911.  both of them shoot it well, easy manual of arms. liz did say she would paint it blue though

ETA
I had a gen3 26, friend moved to san fran and sold it to me for like 300, it was his baby/ccw
I sold it for more, because being a lefty I wanted the ambi gen 4 when I got my ccw. I am better at releasing the mag in the right hand configuration
Sounds like a plan
Haha depending on the shade of blue it may look good, i think seej has a blue gun

Yea the gen 4 is probably better for a lefty. I traded a gen2 22 for a gen 4 17 since i didnt want a 40 cal.
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 9:21:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Aww aint that a cute little thing

Haha let us know how it works for ya...
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 9:25:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote
You wanna come test it out for me? Stand about 10 yards out and see how cute it is after I get it dialed in .
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 9:29:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

You wanna come test it out for me? Stand about 10 yards out and see how cute it is after I get it dialed in .
View Quote
They are super nice. My buddy has one on his Uzi Pro.
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 9:31:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

They are super nice. My buddy has one on his Uzi Pro.
View Quote
Sweet. I love vortex stuff, and I wanted something for my 22/45. Now I just need the rail piece for the 22/45
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 9:59:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Sweet. I love vortex stuff, and I wanted something for my 22/45. Now I just need the rail piece for the 22/45
View Quote
jb weld
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 11:13:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shiiiit ive seen your teener pistol target i gots no worries

never used a dot on a pistol, if its as good as a rds on a rifle wtf am i waiting for haha well besides the $$ lol
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 11:20:07 AM EDT
[#9]
Has Dura posted lately?
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 11:42:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Has Dura posted lately?
View Quote
cant reach the keyboard
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 11:45:59 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

never used a dot on a pistol, if its as good as a rds on a rifle wtf am i waiting for haha well besides the $ lol
View Quote
I was like 3 or 4, you must be confusing me with Dead-Eye Nickman .
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 11:46:22 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Has Dura posted lately?
View Quote
Only in the secret club room
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 11:49:20 AM EDT
[#13]
@crkrdice  

nice rds. buddy has one on his g19 carry gun. I like it. Trying to pay off CC debt (hurray fancy exGF ) so I haven't really splurged on any gun stuff lately, been selling off some stuff actually

Once I get settled and get some stuff cleared off by like Oct or so I wanna get a RDS gun. Debating on a picking up a FNX45 or a g17 to RMR. I have a FNP45, Love it, it fits my hands well and its a tac driver. Plus a FNX45tac in FDE....HNNNG.

Quoted:

Sounds like a plan
Haha depending on the shade of blue it may look good, i think seej has a blue gun

Yea the gen 4 is probably better for a lefty. I traded a gen2 22 for a gen 4 17 since i didnt want a 40 cal.
View Quote
She loves light blue / sea green, like tiffany & co. It's a factory all gray one. I told her she can bedazzle her own.  I actually prefer the righty setup release. Use the meat of my middle finger pretty well. I really need to take a carbine course and do more drills though. I'm broke though
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 11:50:39 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
@crkrdice  

nice rds. buddy has one on his g19 carry gun. I like it. Trying to pay off CC debt (hurray fancy exGF ) so I haven't really splurged on any gun stuff lately, been selling off some stuff actually

Once I get settled and get some stuff cleared off by like Oct or so I wanna get a RDS gun. Debating on a picking up a FNX45 or a g17 to RMR. I have a FNP45, Love it, it fits my hands well and its a tac driver. Plus a FNX45tac in FDE....HNNNG.

She loves light blue / sea green, like tiffany & co. It's a factory all gray one. I told her she can bedazzle her own.  I actually prefer the righty setup release. Use the meat of my middle finger pretty well. I really need to take a carbine course and do more drills though. I'm broke though
View Quote
Gray you say?
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 12:17:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

never used a dot on a pistol, if its as good as a rds on a rifle wtf am i waiting for haha well besides the $ lol
 ha yea i must of we have to do that again sometime
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 1:59:01 PM EDT
[#16]
What up EOD wheres the AAR on the pregnant shenanigans.

Or did you go with Plan B.  
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 2:00:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote
100 yards with a 22/45. WTF do you think youre me?
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 2:05:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
@crkrdice  

View Quote
Oh this little guy?Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/24/2017 2:06:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

100 yards with a 22/45. WTF do you think youre me?
View Quote
Hope you shoot better than you read.
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 2:10:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Hope you shoot better than you read.
View Quote
He did a sleuth edit. You cant see it.
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 2:14:13 PM EDT
[#21]
havent hade time to get together, been crazy busy. finished converting my huskys dag house (rip) to a chicken coop last night. my buddy is dropping them off tonight or tomorrow. i gotta run trap shoot at my sportsmans club tonight too. never enough time in the day, idk how you fuckers with crotchfruit do it
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 3:21:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Now that I've been doing it for almost 2 months, it gets easier. I'm Italian/Irish, so pasta and taters was HARD.  (I dream of platters of Sonic tots.. I never fucking dream)
It gets better as time goes. I drink scotch, so giving up beer wasn't bad, miss me a Guinness though. But having a cheat day once your established into ketosis is not that bad (moderation)
Keeping carbs under 25, if you have a cheat day, just do a 1-2 day fast / fat bomb regiment to get you back into it. I did it for my roommate's bday, she wanted Italian haha. I had a not too bad item (Veal Francese) and ate a few forkfuls of pasta. Scratched the craving a bit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thats awesome man.  We were jk cause bacon is so full of fat and grease youve inspired me

im about your before size, 5'9" at 200 and if what you say is true ill be cutting the carbs (that i love) i need this beer gut gone...

Edit: wtf i forgot that tea and juice has a bunch of carbs too  fuuuuuuck...
Now that I've been doing it for almost 2 months, it gets easier. I'm Italian/Irish, so pasta and taters was HARD.  (I dream of platters of Sonic tots.. I never fucking dream)
It gets better as time goes. I drink scotch, so giving up beer wasn't bad, miss me a Guinness though. But having a cheat day once your established into ketosis is not that bad (moderation)
Keeping carbs under 25, if you have a cheat day, just do a 1-2 day fast / fat bomb regiment to get you back into it. I did it for my roommate's bday, she wanted Italian haha. I had a not too bad item (Veal Francese) and ate a few forkfuls of pasta. Scratched the craving a bit.
@cccpNyC

What condiments do you put on your food? I'm using salsa and/or hot sauce. No ketchup (I love ketchup).
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 3:22:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
it shows ya its not really "safe" anywhere...    and it hits home when it happens at a place youve been and know.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Two guys were shot dead in a store parking lot near where I used to live, 8pm on a Sunday, during business hours. I used to go to that store. It's not a sketchy part of town either, most houses in the area cost 500K.

It wasn't Mormons fighting over turf.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/superstore-southeast-calgary-shooting-fatal-drug-related-1.4126854

Calgary police say a shooting that left two men dead in a Superstore parking lot on Sunday night is believed to be drug related.

"We believe that three males attended this location last night just before 8 o'clock at a pre-arranged meeting," said Insp. Don Coleman with the Calgary police major crimes unit.

"At that point, two of the males were shot and killed outside of their vehicle and a second vehicle then left the scene."
it shows ya its not really "safe" anywhere...    and it hits home when it happens at a place youve been and know.
Yup. Even more so because CCW/OC is illegal up here.
Unless you're a criminal.
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 3:23:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

He did a sleuth edit. You cant see it.
View Quote

It would also be stealth
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 3:24:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Calgary ain't the safest place. They got too many punjabs and Asians, just like Edmonton
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Calgary ain't the safest place. They got too many punjabs and Asians, just like Edmonton
dats raciss.

That part of the SE is pretty white.

Mostly young families.

Most shootings seem to happen in the NE.

That was the second shooting of the long weekend.

The first shooting was in a vibrant part of the SW, victim was only wounded.
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 3:24:39 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Drugs are bad. Mmmkay?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Two guys were shot dead in a store parking lot near where I used to live, 8pm on a Sunday, during business hours. I used to go to that store. It's not a sketchy part of town either, most houses in the area cost 500K.

It wasn't Mormons fighting over turf.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/superstore-southeast-calgary-shooting-fatal-drug-related-1.4126854
Drugs are bad. Mmmkay?
Tell that to all the welders and blue-collar oilpatch bros who live in the area.
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 3:24:48 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
havent hade time to get together, been crazy busy. finished converting my huskys dag house (rip) to a chicken coop last night. my buddy is dropping them off tonight or tomorrow. i gotta run trap shoot at my sportsmans club tonight too. never enough time in the day, idk how you fuckers with crotchfruit do it
View Quote
I usually just let the wife take care of the kids and if she ain't available I feel 3 is a good age to let them fend for themselves
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 3:25:12 PM EDT
[#28]

hnngg

.40 Super or .45ACP?

What do you think of the Deltapoint? y u no RMR?
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 3:44:43 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote
No shit.
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 3:46:22 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

hnngg

.40 Super or .45ACP?

What do you think of the Deltapoint? y u no RMR?
View Quote

I got a good deal on the deltapoint and had wanted to try one for a while.
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 4:52:40 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
No shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No shit.
Well we buy microwave foods and then we leave to do whatever  
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 6:32:55 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yea, but they're old enough to take care of themselves in your case. Mine I actually have to watch
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 7:59:26 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Yea, but they're old enough to take care of themselves in your case. Mine I actually have to watch
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Haha yup, i just answered the question
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 9:17:36 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

@cccpNyC

What condiments do you put on your food? I'm using salsa and/or hot sauce. No ketchup (I love ketchup).
View Quote
@SBR_Slut

This ketchup recipe is good.
keto ketchup

I have made parsley root fries (roomie has an air fryer..it fucking ROCKS)
satisfies your fries craving. make sure to get parsley root, NOT parsnips. they look alike, but with MUCH different carb contents.

The Erythritol is not bad as far the sugar substitutes go.
from wikipedia:
In the body, most erythritol is absorbed into the bloodstream in the small intestine, and then for the most part excreted unchanged in the urine. About 10% enters the colon. Because 90% of erythritol is absorbed before it enters the large intestine, it does not normally cause laxative effects, as are often experienced after consumption of other sugar alcohols (such as xylitol and maltitol),

Another good recipe for a side or even a crunchy snack is this:
1 head of cauliflower
2 cloves garlic (more/less preference)
2 tbspn coconut oil
1 tspn of cocoa powder and paprika
1/4 tspn s&p

take all the spices and coconut oil and microwave for about 20-30 seconds. I'd do 20 sec, swirl a bit and another 10.
cut the head into florets, and toss in the spice mix. bake on a cookie sheet/similar at 400 for 30 min. fucking amazing. I make enough for 3-4 servings for me, but after grazing and the ladies munching at it, there might be 1 left haha.

cholula chili garlic hot sauce
I make garlic chili aioli a bunch
and saffron aioi
and gulden's spicy brown mustard.
and with your new ketchup recipe..make thousand island dressing
or use as the base for some BBQ sauce by adding some brown sugar*, hot sauce, yellow mustard, liquid smoke, worcestershire, garlic and onion and chili powders, cayenne & cumin (I go by taste, don't have a recipe for this one )
*brown sugar = Erythritol with a bit of blackstrap molasses(not the same as regular molasses) and some butterscotch brown sugar substitute
ranch dressing ranch dressing
chipotle blackberry jam yum!
quick guacamole with some low carb salsa, avocado and some lime juice
sambal (asian condiment of awesomeness) sambal
maple syrup sizzzuuurp (just don't tell anyone K )
   make some pork rind pancakes to go with said siizuuurp
    pancakes
    for this recipe, just sub regular pork rinds, nix the garlic and cumin, and add a little cinnnnamon and nutmeg to the batter.

Whew!
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 9:19:39 PM EDT
[#35]
damn dash.
Your mount looks a little wonky there why does it sit so high?
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 9:37:51 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
damn dash.
View Quote
He put it on all by himself

Link Posted: 5/25/2017 1:01:36 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
damn dash.

Link Posted: 5/25/2017 1:55:20 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
damn dash.
View Quote
Because FN was retarded. Leupold sent them several deltapoints to squared away and make a mount. FN didn't do shit and held onto the sights. Leupold was told the mount for the mp would work. So they sort of released it for use on the fnx tac because it matches up. So it sits super high.

I love the deltapoint. But at some point I may buy a RMR and swap the deltapoint to some other gun. We'll see.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 1:56:49 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote
Dick.

Leupold tactical shop put it on for me while I was there looking at some new releases. Since none of those guys had a fnx to test out they gave me the mount for free. That's just how it fits. The Leupold guys are great.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 3:19:54 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Dick.

Leupold tactical shop put it on for me while I was there looking at some new releases. Since none of those guys had a fnx to test out they gave me the mount for free. That's just how it fits. The Leupold guys are great.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dick.

squishy squishy...  
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 6:35:22 AM EDT
[#41]
Damg cracker that thing is little.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 6:39:48 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

@cccpNyC

View Quote
Salsa and tabasco  I miss fries and ketchup.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 8:46:21 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Dick.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dick.

Haha..

Thats a sweet deal.  Wish I had one close by
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 8:59:45 AM EDT
[#44]
got two chick at the same time last night
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 10:22:31 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
got two chick at the same time last night
View Quote
Git it
Details?

@Ontime1969.  
See my wall of text above. Ketchup and fries exist for keto dieters. They arent the same....but as my roommate always tells me with a chuckle...
Airfry all the things! That airfyer is magic yo.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 10:29:48 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 10:31:36 AM EDT
[#47]
Is that the two chicks?
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 10:34:45 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Is that the two chicks?
View Quote
yhea lol
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 10:35:52 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
yhea lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is that the two chicks?
yhea lol
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 12:06:29 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is that the two chicks?
yhea lol
Page / 2374
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top