Quoted:
Morning kids.
View Quote
Morning
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 10:01:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
His commission just went down the toilet.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was in my shop and he came in driving the cart and hit it.
His commission just went down the toilet.
Haha, our boss is pretty decent with this stuff, im aure if it cost the other guy the sale it would of gone a different way..
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 10:26:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Congrats.

It went from shit to utter horse shit.
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 1:27:46 PM EDT
[#4]
mornin ladies. just got done eating breakfast. 10 slices of bacon, 1 sausage patty 1/4 an avocado and a fried egg. I feel pumped and ready to go.
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 2:50:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
mornin ladies. just got done eating breakfast. 10 slices of bacon, 1 sausage patty 1/4 an avocado and a fried egg. I feel pumped and ready to go.
View Quote
Ironically your heart can't.
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 3:05:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yea no kidding
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 6:52:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Bite me.

Nope.Nope.Nope. Haven't fixed it medically yet, probably not necessary. Don't want any more kids? Have four, you won't have the time or energy for the fun stuff.
View Quote

One shy of that in a few weeks, I already didn't want 3 .
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 8:48:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Old school country... fuk yea

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 10:44:41 PM EDT
[#9]
what light is that? this crowd isn't too much for the six second mount but were all about if you like it then you like it.
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 11:33:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Sorry on my phone can't tell who that is.
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 2:51:32 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Yea no kidding
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yea no kidding
Keto diet. 25% protein, 70% fat, 5% carbs (give or take) Keeping carb intake under 25 a day. Lost 21lb in a month and a half (doing straight diet change the 1st 2 months, will start back exercising june 1). started at 5'08 / 196lb. Now at 5'09 / 175. Blood work shows lower cholesterol levels and overall healthier across the board. I have more energy, and going into the summer with less of a gut for appendix carry And for the 1st 2 weeks, I ate nothing but bacon and water. Breakfast bacon. Dinner bacon. Snack bacon. After whoopie bacon. My goal is to get down to 160 or so. After I start back up at the gym, I know wieght might og up a bit with increase muscle mass, but I want the santa gut gone.  
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 8:38:52 AM EDT
[#12]

old country best country

local radio station doesn't play much old country
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 8:44:19 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Keto diet. 25% protein, 70% fat, 5% carbs (give or take) Keeping carb intake under 25 a day. Lost 21lb in a month and a half (doing straight diet change the 1st 2 months, will start back exercising june 1). started at 5'08 / 196lb. Now at 5'09 / 175. Blood work shows lower cholesterol levels and overall healthier across the board. I have more energy, and going into the summer with less of a gut for appendix carry And for the 1st 2 weeks, I ate nothing but bacon and water. Breakfast bacon. Dinner bacon. Snack bacon. After whoopie bacon. My goal is to get down to 160 or so. After I start back up at the gym, I know wieght might og up a bit with increase muscle mass, but I want the santa gut gone.  
View Quote

Good results, they'll be even better once you get back to the gym.

At first I thought you were shorter than Dura
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 8:44:56 AM EDT
[#14]
Good morning everyone!
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 8:52:42 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Sorry on my phone can't tell who that is.
View All Quotes
Travis Tritt
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 8:54:26 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote
@Duramaxman0909 you need to run a keto diet if it can help you grow taller
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 9:02:59 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yea no kidding
Thats awesome man.  We were jk cause bacon is so full of fat and grease youve inspired me

im about your before size, 5'9" at 200 and if what you say is true ill be cutting the carbs (that i love) i need this beer gut gone...

Edit: wtf i forgot that tea and juice has a bunch of carbs too  fuuuuuuck...
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 9:11:17 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

heck yea maybe in a year ill hit 6'
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 9:13:07 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

old country best country

View All Quotes
Quoted:

old country best country

Here either, 1 or 2 play it at a certain time of day and thats about it
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 12:08:30 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Thats awesome man.  We were jk cause bacon is so full of fat and grease youve inspired me

im about your before size, 5'9" at 200 and if what you say is true ill be cutting the carbs (that i love) i need this beer gut gone...

View Quote
Now that I've been doing it for almost 2 months, it gets easier. I'm Italian/Irish, so pasta and taters was HARD.  (I dream of platters of Sonic tots.. I never fucking dream)
It gets better as time goes. I drink scotch, so giving up beer wasn't bad, miss me a Guinness though. But having a cheat day once your established into ketosis is not that bad (moderation)
Keeping carbs under 25, if you have a cheat day, just do a 1-2 day fast / fat bomb regiment to get you back into it. I did it for my roommate's bday, she wanted Italian haha. I had a not too bad item (Veal Francese) and ate a few forkfuls of pasta. Scratched the craving a bit.
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 12:42:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote
Good work.

I'd cheers water but that too gay even for a Smiley thread.

And I am in and out of the vehicle so much that appendix never sits comfortably for me.
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 12:50:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Now that I've been doing it for almost 2 months, it gets easier. I'm Italian/Irish, so pasta and taters was HARD.  (I dream of platters of Sonic tots.. I never fucking dream)
It gets better as time goes. I drink scotch, so giving up beer wasn't bad, miss me a Guinness though. But having a cheat day once your established into ketosis is not that bad (moderation)
Keeping carbs under 25, if you have a cheat day, just do a 1-2 day fast / fat bomb regiment to get you back into it. I did it for my roommate's bday, she wanted Italian haha. I had a not too bad item (Veal Francese) and ate a few forkfuls of pasta. Scratched the craving a bit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yea potatoes basically at atleast 1 or 2 meals a day is gonna be hard to cut haha. The 25  carb days is gonna be hard especially when one glass of tea or juice or that one can of clear soda is already 28g by itself....
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 12:54:01 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Good work.

And I am in and out of the vehicle so much that appendix never sits comfortably for me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good work.

Yea im not a fan of that carry either way.  I carry more at the 3:00 position.
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 5:40:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Two guys were shot dead in a store parking lot near where I used to live, 8pm on a Sunday, during business hours. I used to go to that store. It's not a sketchy part of town either, most houses in the area cost 500K.

It wasn't Mormons fighting over turf.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/superstore-southeast-calgary-shooting-fatal-drug-related-1.4126854

Calgary police say a shooting that left two men dead in a Superstore parking lot on Sunday night is believed to be drug related.

"We believe that three males attended this location last night just before 8 o'clock at a pre-arranged meeting," said Insp. Don Coleman with the Calgary police major crimes unit.

"At that point, two of the males were shot and killed outside of their vehicle and a second vehicle then left the scene."
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 6:54:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Two guys were shot dead in a store parking lot near where I used to live, 8pm on a Sunday, during business hours. I used to go to that store. It's not a sketchy part of town either, most houses in the area cost 500K.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/superstore-southeast-calgary-shooting-fatal-drug-related-1.4126854

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Calgary police say a shooting that left two men dead in a Superstore parking lot on Sunday night is believed to be drug related.

"We believe that three males attended this location last night just before 8 o'clock at a pre-arranged meeting," said Insp. Don Coleman with the Calgary police major crimes unit.

"At that point, two of the males were shot and killed outside of their vehicle and a second vehicle then left the scene."
it shows ya its not really "safe" anywhere...    and it hits home when it happens at a place youve been and know.
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 7:09:47 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

it shows ya its not really "safe" anywhere...    and it hits home when it happens at a place youve been and know.
View Quote
Calgary ain't the safest place. They got too many punjabs and Asians, just like Edmonton
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 7:21:39 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Calgary ain't the safest place. They got too many punjabs and Asians, just like Edmonton
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ohhh
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 8:34:09 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Travis Tritt
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Travis Tritt
Wait? You think Travis Tritt is old school country?!!! BAHHHH HAAA HAAA!
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 8:42:28 PM EDT
[#29]
fucking wish s&w would hurry up and get my shield back to me. shot 3in low at 21 feet. def fucky. I'm debating picking up a 45, but its slightly larger, so can't use the same holster
should I pick up a g43 in the meantime
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 8:59:41 PM EDT
[#30]
What did you use on the trigger?

Looks good.
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 9:03:55 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote
Avocado is too fatty.
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 9:30:10 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote
Drugs are bad. Mmmkay?
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 10:38:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Travis Tritt
Lol. Is to my age range and compared to this new crap  now the really old school stuff like Hank Williams etc was before my time but are still good ol country
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 8:03:59 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Lol. Is to my age range and compared to this new crap  now the really old school stuff like Hank Williams etc was before my time but are still good ol country
View Quote
all country sucks but i dont drink budweiser, hate nascar, and dont hump my cousins so i maybe biased
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 9:19:51 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

all country sucks but i dont drink budweiser, hate nascar, and dont hump my cousins so i maybe biased
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 9:24:01 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup but i also listen to all kinds of music.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 11:09:57 AM EDT
[#37]
Morning folks.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 11:24:08 AM EDT
[#38]
mornin sexy pants

rockin out to some puscifer @ work
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 1:15:42 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So salty
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 1:21:59 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
fucking wish s&w would hurry up and get my shield back to me. shot 3in low at 21 feet. def fucky. I'm debating picking up a 45, but its slightly larger, so can't use the same holster
View Quote
we some glock lovers in here
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 1:31:06 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
we some cock lovers in here
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
we some cock lovers in here
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 4:39:16 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote
43 is awesome. Absolutely get one.

ETA 3" low? Most guys in here wouldn't know that was a problem. Just hitting paper would make it the greatest pistol theyd ever seen.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 5:02:14 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

ETA 3" low? Most guys in here wouldn't know that was a problem. Just hitting paper would make it the greatest pistol theyd ever seen.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 5/23/2017 5:03:34 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote
Super pissed b/c already ordered a $110 holster (gcode), and if s&w can't fix it (the 1st time) waste of 110.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 5:09:21 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Super pissed b/c already ordered a $110 holster (gcode), and if s&w can't fix it (the 1st time) waste of 110.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That sucks, ill give ya $25 for it

Edit.. i need to get out and test the one i bought now  you know of anyone else having that issue?
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 5:10:09 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 8:01:05 PM EDT
[#47]
That issue, no. But 1 issue mine did have that is widespread is the barrel locks the slide back (farther past than it should by the slide stop) It's a tolerance issue, only did it 1 time. Rapping the rear of the slide on the range table (1/4 rubber top) and it popped back into battery, never did it again. So don't panic if it does that at least haha Mine did that on round number 6 or so, 1st mag. Never did it again, and I put close to 600 rounds through it that session, 200 of that HSTs. Anyone bitching and moaning about mags being hard to load are peuussies. after the first 150-200 rounds, they loosened up considerably.  I found it easier to load at a slight angle to the follower to get a bit more positive pressure on the follower face. I love how it feels in the hand (get some talon grips) and reliablity-wise its gtg. I just need to be able to hit shit accurately without throwing the gun at them.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 8:31:07 PM EDT
[#48]
Yea its locked back a touch already just loading on in the chamber, seems to just need some range time haha.
   Not worried about the mags myself ive loaded so many it doesn't bug me anymore,  its my girls gun anyways
   Right if you cant hit what your aiming at then its not gonna be a great ccw pistol.  Not sure if she'lllike the grips but ill have to find some locally before i buy some.  
   She already has the ruger lc9s pro and she said hey the shield is the same size. I didnt believe her since i could get a decent grip on it vs the lc9, the trigger guard on the lc9 kills my finger and it puts my hand at a uncomfortable position.

I need to find a g26 and g43 to handle before i get a shield myself.
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 1:50:18 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Yea its locked back a touch already just loading on in the chamber, seems to just need some range time haha.
   Not worried about the mags myself ive loaded so many it doesn't bug me anymore,  its my girls gun anyways
   Right if you cant hit what your aiming at then its not gonna be a great ccw pistol.  Not sure if she'lllike the grips but ill have to find some locally before i buy some.  
   She already has the ruger lc9s pro and she said hey the shield is the same size. I didnt believe her since i could get a decent grip on it vs the lc9, the trigger guard on the lc9 kills my finger and it puts my hand at a uncomfortable position.

I need to find a g26 and g43 to handle before i get a shield myself.
View Quote
I might just buy the g43 anyways.  me and the roomies have been talking about having a gun downstairs in the kitchen for just in case, so I would probably move the 19 to that duty and keep the 43 upstairs in my room.  next to the fnp45. and the scorpion1911.  both of them shoot it well, easy manual of arms. liz did say she would paint it blue though

ETA
I had a gen3 26, friend moved to san fran and sold it to me for like 300, it was his baby/ccw
I sold it for more, because being a lefty I wanted the ambi gen 4 when I got my ccw. I am better at releasing the mag in the right hand configuration
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 7:41:10 AM EDT
[#50]
happy hump day phaggots
Page / 2374
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top