Site Notices
Page / 2374
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 5:29:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How's everyone's hangovers from Maga day
View Quote

No hangover, but I'm hugging paint today while I paint my 3 yr olds room . Got a little left but I'll finish it tomorrow cuz I need to go over a section with chalkboard paint for her cuz she's losing the chalkboard I had in there.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 6:09:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

No hangover, but I'm hugging paint today while I paint my 3 yr olds room . Got a little left but I'll finish it tomorrow cuz I need to go over a section with chalkboard paint for her cuz she's losing the chalkboard I had in there.
View Quote

Haha nice.  

Just heading out for burgers now..
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 6:52:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
@Dash_ISpy that would be cool.
Does this work for you?

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/367483/IMG-7028-130330.JPG
View Quote

Yes indeed.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 6:57:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Is there a difference?
View Quote
One has a cock.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 6:59:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Just FO'd on aimpoint micro H1
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 6:59:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

If they gave smiley a ban for asking what someone's vagoo looked like they better have banned him for talking bout my dad .
View Quote

That thread escalated quick as fuck.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 7:02:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

That thread escalated quick as fuck.
View Quote

5 posts and it was off . My suggestion was golden I think, must be a floor mat to his wife like my father in law.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 7:04:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

5 posts and it was off . My suggestion was golden I think, must be a floor mat to his wife like my father in law.
View Quote

I'm still not entirely sure what the hell he was trying to argue.  Was he upset his pregnant wife want supposed to go on amusement park rides?
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 7:14:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I'm still not entirely sure what the hell he was trying to argue.  Was he upset his pregnant wife want supposed to go on amusement park rides?
View Quote

Not pregnant yet from what I gathered .

He wanted to know why they wouldn't want pregnant womenz on rides no matter how "weak sauce" they were. I'm sure if anything happened he would be getting a lawyer .
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 7:17:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Well shit everywhere we go is packed,  now down to the 99 with a 15 min wait
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 7:38:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 7:39:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 7:52:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Mmm steak..

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 8:13:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 9:01:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

It's med cooked but looks med well haha.   Idk why I got such a big plate either
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 9:13:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

It's med cooked but looks med well haha.   Idk why I got such a big plate either
View Quote

I'd eat that.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 9:14:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Probably to house the fat man side of chicken fingers
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 9:52:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Haha possibly
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 9:53:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes

What the dag said!
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 10:21:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Got it planned out for one of the teener gifts from crackerman.  Just waiting on the straps to get here then gonna rig it up.  

What I'm aiming for, it's not going to be exact but close

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 10:57:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Got it planned out for one of the teener gifts from crackerman.  Just waiting on the straps to get here then gonna rig it up.  

What I'm aiming for, it's not going to be exact but close

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/398829/20170116-211403-130915.JPG
View Quote

Put that thing to good use if the kid doesn't take it back for his airsoft
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 11:02:00 PM EDT
[#22]
My buddy showed me a cutting board that he got for his girlfriend a few Christmases ago, so I made my own .

Gotta square it up a little and I picked up a new blade last night for my second attempt at it to get the seams a little tighter. Hit it with some oil today to bring the color out and may hit it with the saw again to give a checkered look.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 11:11:57 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Just FO'd on aimpoint micro H1
View Quote

Fuck yea.  Pics pics
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 11:16:00 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
My buddy showed me a cutting board that he got for his girlfriend a few Christmases ago, so I made my own .
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/326836/IMG-0431-130968.jpg
Gotta square it up a little and I picked up a new blade last night for my second attempt at it to get the seams a little tighter. Hit it with some oil today to bring the color out and may hit it with the saw again to give a checkered look.
View Quote

What glue do you use?  Titbond 3 for that most likley.

I didnt know you were into wood working, i have a full shop of wood working toys.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 11:21:29 PM EDT
[#25]
Anyone watch Hell on wheels?  I just started it.  Season one episode one.  Seems good.  Rail road building and manifest Destiny in the 1860s.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 11:25:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I didnt know you were into wood working, i have a full shop of wood working toys.
View Quote

Correct on the glue. Over the last year or 2 I've gotten bit hard by wood work. In the process of starting smaller pieces to sell on the side for some extra income.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 11:39:43 PM EDT
[#27]
You ain't got a lathe setup do you OT? I really want one bad
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 11:48:57 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Correct on the glue. Over the last year or 2 I've gotten bit hard by wood work. In the process of starting smaller pieces to sell on the side for some extra income.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yea its fun,  i have been around it my whole life.  My uncle and grandadddy is/was heavy into it.  Wood working is fun stuff.  I dont really do it much anymore.  But is still like making my own cabinets for my shop and makeing frames for my photography for a while.  Lately i have been doing more antique furniture repair than actual building of stuff.  People pays a little more for that.  I would like to get into metal next, its a little more intensive.  I need to get a good welder.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 11:57:25 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Yea its fun,  i have been around it my whole life.  My uncle and grandadddy is/was heavy into it.  Wood working is fun stuff.  I dont really do it much anymore.  But is still like making my own cabinets for my shop and makeing frames for my photography for a while.  Lately i have been doing more antique furniture repair than actual building of stuff.  People pays a little more for that.  I would like to get into metal next, its a little more intensive.  I need to get a good welder.
View Quote

That's awesome. There's a place here that has classes/workshops to learn more intensive stuff and build stuff. One of the things I would like to do is their rocking chair class, $800 for it but they supply the wood and have the people help while you build it up. This is what it turns into

but you can do different variations. Saw somewhere online selling them for $4k which is a nice turn around from $800
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 12:00:46 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
You ain't got a lathe setup do you OT? I really want one bad
View Quote

No lathe

Also sold my joitner and planer recently. That might have been a mistake.  But any new stuff im buy are for the truck, guns stuff or a welder.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 12:05:13 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

No lathe

Also sold my joitner and planer recently. That might have been a mistake.  But any new stuff im buy are for the truck, guns stuff or a welder.
View Quote

After having to hand sand the cutting board I cursed myself and am looking at planers now . Of course I'm a moron and figure if I'm gonna get one may as well be a table top, so that's at least $360 or so depending on brand/model. I wouldn't mind a table jointer but my biscuit jointer does the job perfectly fine for now.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 12:18:46 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

That's awesome. There's a place here that has classes/workshops to learn more intensive stuff and build stuff. One of the things I would like to do is their rocking chair class, $800 for it but they supply the wood and have the people help while you build it up. This is what it turns into
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_7MYSlCARBFY/RuRvELvoqjI/AAAAAAAAAAc/CU-gm5Mq3bU/s320/Cecil+Estate+Rocking+Chair+003.jpg
but you can do different variations. Saw somewhere online selling them for $4k which is a nice turn around from $800
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_7MYSlCARBFY/RuRvELvoqjI/AAAAAAAAAAc/CU-gm5Mq3bU/s320/Cecil+Estate+Rocking+Chair+003.jpg

Rocking chairs are tough work and I dislike them.  Any mistake with asymmetry your fucked.  Yea they have those clases here at a few shops.  They are totally worth it.  Its hard to get good live instruction for stuff.  Community collage might have a class or two.  I just call my uncle. Haha. I usually follow good plans.  I used to get Wood magaizine, thats a good one lots of projects.  Thats how i built my garage.  I used garage project number 5.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 1:19:59 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Fuck yea.  Pics pics
View Quote

Bought it online. It's going to go on my 5.56 sbr and the primary arms advanced micro dot is going to go on my ar 9 sbr
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 1:20:23 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Anyone watch Hell on wheels?  I just started it.  Season one episode one.  Seems good.  Rail road building and manifest Destiny in the 1860s.
View Quote

One of my favorite shows. I just finished the series
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 1:24:21 AM EDT
[#35]
Brownell's store is fucking cool.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 1:30:48 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

After having to hand sand the cutting board I cursed myself and am looking at planers now . Of course I'm a moron and figure if I'm gonna get one may as well be a table top, so that's at least $360 or so depending on brand/model. I wouldn't mind a table jointer but my biscuit jointer does the job perfectly fine for now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No lathe

My favorite is the router and router table.  But honestly i use the table saw the most out of everything.  I dont know what I would do without that.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 1:31:15 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah it's fucking awesome.

This new show on Netflix called Frontier looks like it could have some potential too. Starting the first episode now.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 1:34:31 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

This new show on Netflix called Frontier looks like it could have some potential too. Starting the first episode now.
View Quote

Watched the first ep today and I thought it was pretty decent.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 1:35:10 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Bought it online. It's going to go on my 5.56 sbr and the primary arms advanced micro dot is going to go on my ar 9 sbr
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck yea.  Pics pics

Thats a good plan. Man i sure need to work on my optics.  You shits going ro look good.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 1:49:03 AM EDT
[#40]
Holy shit the Accountant was retarded, worst 5 bucks I've spent in a while.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 2:11:59 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sweet i chose well. The first season is good so far.  
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 2:15:08 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good cowboy or wilderness shows and movies are hard to come by.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 2:16:09 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Brownell's store is fucking cool.
View Quote

Fuck yea brownell has tons of parts too.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 2:32:47 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah I watched the first 2 episodes and it's not bad at all. Only 6 episodes total so I'll probably watch all of them.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 2:40:40 AM EDT
[#45]
So today as I posted earlier in celebration of our new President, I drove out to the range. Since we're making things Yuge! Bigly! And the Greatest, you're gonna love it!

I drove the 1hr and 15 out to the Montgomery County Shooting Complex. Far and away The coolest range I've ever been to and certainly nicer than any other public ranges I've ever heard of. 10 bucks gets you a couple targets access to everything for the day: 100 & 400 yd rifle both covered, trap & skeet ranges, archery range, & multiple steel pistol pits. Total first class operation. Clubhouse with ammo, guns, gear, snacks and reloading supplies for sale RSOs on every range and every thing was orderly clean and well designed. Better than I could have hoped for after driving by the ratchet Outlaws MC clubhouse less than a half mile away

Anyways long story short, my wife came and we had an awesome time and she really enjoyed shooting out doors for the first time. She's recoil and sound averse so she hates indoor ranges, which I can't really blame her shits obnoxious in a sound proof room when people start firing off shotguns and 2" .357s. And we both got to shoot steel pistol for the first time. Let me tell you if you've never done it, that shit is an absolute blast and addictive! i had no clue what I was missing, those IDPA & USPA guys are right, standing still and shooting paper is boring in comparison.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 2:55:00 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
So today as I posted earlier in celebration of our new President, I drove out to the range. Since we're making things Yuge! Bigly! And the Greatest, you're gonna love it!

I drove the 1hr and 15 out to the Montgomery County Shooting Complex. Far and away The coolest range I've ever been to and certainly nicer than any other public ranges I've ever heard of. 10 bucks gets you a couple targets access to everything for the day: 100 & 400 yd rifle both covered, trap & skeet ranges, archery range, & multiple steel pistol pits. Total first class operation. Clubhouse with ammo, guns, gear, snacks and reloading supplies for sale RSOs on every range and every thing was orderly clean and well designed. Better than I could have hoped for after driving by the ratchet Outlaws MC clubhouse less than a half mile away

Anyways long story short, my wife came and we had an awesome time and she really enjoyed shooting out doors for the first time. She's recoil and sound averse so she hates indoor ranges, which I can't really blame her shits obnoxious in a sound proof room when people start firing off shotguns and 2" .357s. And we both got to shoot steel pistol for the first time. Let me tell you if you've never done it, that shit is an absolute blast and addictive! i had no clue what I was missing, those IDPA & USPA guys are right, standing still and shooting paper is boring in comparison.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/22/2017 2:56:52 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
So you can buy a 320 and then for $44 you can have another size??? Just swap out the pieces.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/268939/IMG-8280-130328.JPG
View Quote

You're just realizing this?
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 6:05:05 AM EDT
[#48]
Flying??Doctor ~R.I.P.~ Dr.?John??Hinds?? ? . The_Fastest Road Racing Doctor,
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 6:28:07 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

You're just realizing this?
View Quote

Yup
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 7:48:38 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
@HDLS
View Quote
Awesome. Thanks!
Page / 2374
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top