Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/22/2001 6:58:56 PM EDT
I really thought the US & Canadian protesters would have more support on this board than they are getting.
Many of their views are the same as ours.
1) They would like more local control than UN/WTO control over soverign nations.
2) They, unlike the Demorepublican Party want to see less manufacturing go overseas.
   While you guys laugh at them for fighting for their belief, I believe I will hoist a pint to them for having the courage to face the chemical weapons and blunt objects of the "New World Order"
[beer]
Link Posted: 4/22/2001 7:41:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't believe they are really against anything in particular.  They are a bunch of weanies who need to get a job and a life.  From what I understand, most of them are anti gun also.
Link Posted: 4/22/2001 9:58:56 PM EDT
[#2]
AFAIK, The same anti WTO, treehugger, POS non bathing types ARE liberal anti gunners...

Pepper spray all the tree huggers till they Join OUR ranks....

Link Posted: 5/22/2001 8:04:50 PM EDT
[#3]
NAFTA is such B.S.
I have seen other board members complaining about bad foreign drivers, wait until Mexican drivers in their POS semi's are on our highways.
Any truck drivers on the board better find another line of work because the non-union Mexican drivers will take your job for half the wages.
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 8:14:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Most of the WTO protestors were wearing red stars and are Communists.  (Remember that Commies are anti-fascist too) FFFFFFar as I'm concerned, the WTO and Communism are opposite sides of the same coin.  Fascism or Communism, both suck.  
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 8:31:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
NAFTA is such B.S.
I have seen other board members complaining about bad foreign drivers, wait until Mexican drivers in their POS semi's are on our highways.
Any truck drivers on the board better find another line of work because the non-union Mexican drivers will take your job for half the wages.
View Quote

They are on our highways, at least in Texas.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top