Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Posted: 4/2/2015 1:11:11 AM EDT
Great father as you will see in this video, he also probably knows more about firearms than most so called high end AR manufacturers, and he supports our viewpoints on freedom.

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:18:42 AM EDT
[#1]
32min? No. Just no.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:22:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Great father as you will see in this video, he also probably knows more about firearms than most so called high end AR manufacturers, and he supports our viewpoints on freedom.

https://youtu.be/7YmIioKk9_E
View Quote

Say again?
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:24:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

He's an absolute dumbfuck. If you think he knows a lot about firearms, you need to do a lot of learning of your own.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:24:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Say again?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Say again?

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:26:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

Wat
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:27:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Can't wait for the NNF line of ultra high end rifles.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:28:33 AM EDT
[#7]
He was a great advocate for the 2A community during the times of tribulation and I respect him for that. Beyond that, there's just something about the guy that makes me believe he would be tedious to be around. I don't hate on the man, that's just the impression that I get.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:29:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Can't wait for the NNF line of ultra high end rifles.
View Quote

Do those come with or without a properly installed gas block?
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:29:52 AM EDT
[#9]
The biggest problem is he turns a 5 minute knife review into a 40 minute dissertation on what a quality edged weapon means to the future of society.

Yes, I watch his videos. At least, I start watching them. I have yet to finish one.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:30:09 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Say again?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Say again?

yeah, I wouldn't trust him with a screwdriver....

he'd spend an hour talking about said screwdriver too.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:30:12 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:he also probably knows more about firearms than most so called high end AR manufacturers
View Quote

AHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAAA.... uhhh... NO.

The fact that he cant put a fucking GAS BLOCK on correctly tells me all that I need to know about his "AR SKILLZ".

Dude is a mega-tool, half-retarded, long-winded fuckstick who needs to choke himself until he passes out.

When I take a shit, and I strain really hard.... the brain cells that I destroy while torquing out that moon-fish contained more knowledge about AR's than his entire brain holds.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:30:57 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Great father as you will see in this video
View Quote

Hurr durr
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:31:27 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

The fact that he cant put a fucking GAS BLOCK on correctly tells me all that I need to know about his "AR SKILLZ".

Dude is a mega-tool, half-retarded, long-winded fuckstick who needs to choke himself until he passes out.

When I take a shit, and I strain really hard.... the brain cells that I destroy while torquing out that moon-fish contained more knowledge about AR's than his entire brain holds.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:he also probably knows more about firearms than most so called high end AR manufacturers

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:31:58 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

yeah, I wouldn't trust him with a screwdriver....

he'd spend an hour talking about said screwdriver too.
View Quote

Fifteen minutes would be devoted to discussing the jimping on the screwdriver.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:32:30 AM EDT
[#15]
Loooolz.... probably the best April fools day post I've seen this year!
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:33:04 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
He was a great advocate for the 2A community during the times of tribulation and I respect him for that. Beyond that, there's just something about the guy that makes me believe he would be tedious to be around. I don't hate on the man, that's just the impression that I get.
View Quote

Pretty much this. You won't see me joining the GD internet people piling on other 2A advocates who's only crime is being annoying to some.

So the guy loves to talk, so what?

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:33:35 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:33:42 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:35:46 AM EDT
[#20]
I like Nutn, solid dude, albeit a bit of a goober!
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:39:44 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

View Quote
He's a know-it-all.

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:40:07 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:40:07 AM EDT
[#23]
I like Nutn. Haters gonna hate.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:40:54 AM EDT
[#24]
He reminds me of someone that I would hate to work for.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:41:59 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Uh huh, and where did his first video about the LaRue upper disappear to?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty much this. You won't see me joining the GD internet people piling on other 2A advocates who's only crime is being annoying to some.

I haven't seen it, but nobody here has manufacturers who's shit they don't like?

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:43:04 AM EDT
[#26]
Da Fuq did I just watch?

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:44:14 AM EDT
[#27]
Looks like a fun afternoon.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:46:16 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I haven't seen it, but nobody here has manufacturers who's shit they don't like?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He put out a video talking about how awesome a Larue product was.

Then he changed shit on the Larue product and it stopped being awesome.

So he deleted the first video and did another claiming the Larue product was always junk.

He has no integrity, on top of not knowing jack shit about guns.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:49:10 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:50:03 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
he also probably knows more about firearms than most so called high end AR manufacturers
View Quote

His M&P pistol vid that's missing the spring for the striker block after he changed the rear sight does not favor your statement.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:51:54 AM EDT
[#31]
isn't it great how the introweb has turned into a bunch of noobs sitting around, beer bellies hanging out, bagging on anyone that doesn't have PhD-level knowledge of whatever the subject of the day is? I don't watch this guys videos much. He is pretty annoying, but good lord some people need to relax. This guy clearly shoots a lot...more than the VAST majority of citizens I would guess. Probably more than the vast majority of gun owners. Maybe even more than the vast majority of arfcomers. I'm sure there is shit he doesn't know. I'm sure there are techniques he doesn't know. It's called ignorance. And before the nearest beer-belly casts the first stone, they should recognize their own ignorance first. No one lacks it. Every human being that ever lived was ignorant. So what? At least the dude is pro gun...and at least he hits the range a lot. Puts him well ahead of a lot of people. I got no problem with him.

[/back to the regularly scheduled 'my dick is bigger than your dick...amongst pencil-dicks' nonsense that is the GD]
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:52:34 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:56:24 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:57:27 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
isn't it great how the introweb has turned into a bunch of noobs sitting around, beer bellies hanging out, bagging on anyone that doesn't have PhD-level knowledge of whatever the subject of the day is? I don't watch this guys videos much. He is pretty annoying, but good lord some people need to relax. This guy clearly shoots a lot...more than the VAST majority of citizens I would guess. Probably more than the vast majority of gun owners. Maybe even more than the vast majority of arfcomers. I'm sure there is shit he doesn't know. I'm sure there are techniques he doesn't know. It's called ignorance. And before the nearest beer-belly casts the first stone, they should recognize their own ignorance first. No one lacks it. Every human being that ever lived was ignorant. So what? At least the dude is pro gun...and at least he hits the range a lot. Puts him well ahead of a lot of people. I got no problem with him.

[/back to the regularly scheduled 'my dick is bigger than your dick...amongst pencil-dicks' nonsense that is the GD]
View Quote

So you have no problem with a lying piece of shit that fucks his stuff up and blames other people for it? You have no problem with a man that has less integrity than Obama?
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:57:52 AM EDT
[#35]
actually what I was suggesting is that we don't waste our entire lives lamenting about videos we don't even (apparently) want to watch...we should hit the range instead and/or make our own better videos if we really think the world needs more awesome youtube gun videos.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:59:14 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:59:18 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
actually what I was suggesting is that we don't waste our entire lives lamenting about videos we don't even (apparently) want to watch...we should hit the range instead and/or make our own better videos if we really think the world needs more awesome youtube gun videos.
View Quote

His dumbass is costing some of us money by lying to people stupid enough to believe him, who them change their mind about commitments to purchase certain services or products. It's deeper than you think.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 2:03:34 AM EDT
[#38]
I presume that people are wise enough to base a major purchase on more than a single person's youtube video review of something. I guess I'm wrong about that.   Like I said, I don't watch this guy's videos much. I've never watched an entire episode. Usually, I make it through a few mins and move on. I haven't seen any 'lies' in those few mins. If someone wants to direct me to which of the 42 pages on the luh-roo threads details said lies, I'm happy to read alllll about it. But I'm not going to read 42 pages of drivel to get there from here. Like I said, I don't trust ANY one source for data on a major purchase so it's not worth my time to spend hours reading through that kind of thread.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 2:05:21 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
isn't it great how the introweb has turned into a bunch of noobs sitting around, beer bellies hanging out, bagging on anyone that doesn't have PhD-level knowledge of whatever the subject of the day is?
View Quote

The ironic thing is that the availability of quality gun information and reviews on the internet is exactly what has enabled me to discern what a pretentious windbag Nutnfancy actually is.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 2:06:54 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

He's an absolute dumbfuck. If you think he knows a lot about firearms, you need to do a lot of learning of your own.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 2:10:20 AM EDT
[#41]

All of the videos I've watched of his I have never finished.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 2:11:32 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:The ironic thing is that the availability of quality gun information and reviews on the internet is exactly what has enabled me to discern what a pretentious windbag Nutnfancy actually is.
View Quote

proof positive that avoiding the pitfalls of a few youtube 'windbags' isn't all that hard and therefore not worth going bat shit crazy over.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 2:20:11 AM EDT
[#45]
i don't care what anyone says, that is proof of genius right there. Worn out gloves for $2000? what are you guys getting for your used gloves?  
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 2:20:58 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Say again?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Say again?

Well, you see, he talks for a long, long, long time about guns. That MUST mean he knows a lot about them, RIGHT??
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 2:27:50 AM EDT
[#48]
Still April 1st in Alaska... whew, thought he was serious for a minute
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 2:32:20 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

$2k for his used-up gloves?

Some Nuntfancy fan just got a helluva piece of masturbation material....

View All Quotes

no shit huh. jesus. I have some used socks and boots I could sell. I consider myself pretty tier 1
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 2:32:47 AM EDT
[#50]

TL,DW

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top