Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/2/2015 12:09:41 AM EDT
I only say it's not an official lunch pic thread, because I didn't plan or make it.  I'm going out of town for a week this weekend and my new friend wanted to see me before I left.  She came on down to my house and made me lunch today while I was working.  

A delicious spring mix salad topped with fruit, balsamic vinaigrette, and swai fish with some sauteed veggies.  I love a woman that can cook.

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 12:20:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Looks good dude.

The salad looks alright as well.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 12:22:11 AM EDT
[#2]
She's hot OP, when are you getting married?
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 12:22:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Very nice!
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 12:25:11 AM EDT
[#4]
"New friend" huh? Is that what the kids are calling it nowadays?
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 12:26:50 AM EDT
[#5]
I thought that thing your phone is on was a cut out/fold out charger built into the backsplash. The last picture made me disappoint, but it seems like a great idea for a hide-a-charger.    
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 12:30:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I thought that thing your phone is on was a cut out/fold out charger built into the backsplash. The last picture made me disappoint, but it seems like a great idea for a hide-a-charger.    
View Quote

Yeah that would be a good idea, if I built the counter/bar it was on.  As of now, its one of my products that I designed, build and sell.  It holds your cord and allows you to read recipes/listen to music while cooking, working, etc.

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 12:31:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
She's hot OP, when are you getting married?
View Quote

I'm happily single, but this one is trying to make a case.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:25:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Looks delicious.

Oh, and the food looks OK.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 12:43:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Looks delicious.

Oh, and the food looks OK.
View Quote

Sorry, no penis
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top