Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 9:06:45 PM EDT
[#1]
So does it mean now that in a civil or criminal proceeding defendants can open up by addressing the court with a long tirade about their innocence then clam up and refuse to entertain cross examination on account the 5th remains intact?

Is that a run on sentence?

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 9:07:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Shall we borrow a cue from the oppressed and unrepresented of Ferguson and burn our neighborhoods?
View Quote

I'm down with that ....  I mean I really need a new jumbo Plasma TV....

What time does the riot start???  

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 9:08:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Mad at you? I'm proud of you. Everyone gets pinched, but you took it like a man and learned the two most important things; always keep your mouth shut and never rat on your friends.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 9:09:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Fucking bullshit.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 9:09:30 PM EDT
[#5]
INCONCEIVABLE
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 9:12:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Will not prosecute but I am sure if something comes about there will be a pardon.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 9:13:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Lois Learner kept her mouth shut and refused to rat on The Boss. She's getting rewarded for standing up by having their guy in the Department of Justice make it go away.

Ribert Menendez went against The Family and they're going to show everyone what happens when you cross The Boss.

Fuggitaboutit.

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 9:14:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 9:15:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 9:17:58 PM EDT
[#10]

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 9:20:28 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Here, hold my rope. I'm going for a lighter.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

House Oversight Committee Chair Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, on Justice Department's decision to not prosecute Lois Lerner: 'Today's announcement is disappointing and exhibits a disregard for the rule of law. ... The Committee will continue to pursue its ongoing investigation into the targeting of American citizens based on their political beliefs. Our goal is to ensure that the people responsible, including Lois Lerner, are held accountable'

Here, hold my rope. I'm going for a lighter.

I'm in.  I can find a tree.

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 9:24:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Obama passing out pardons on his last day in office will make Clinton look like a damn miser by comparison, mark my words.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So, one of zero's puppets has decided not to prosecute another of zero's puppets?  Some are more equal than others.  I wonder if our next President could decide otherwise?

Obama passing out pardons on his last day in office will make Clinton look like a damn miser by comparison, mark my words.

Pardons for what? Nobody has been prosecuted and found quilty of anything to be pardoned for.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 9:24:33 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Shall we borrow a cue from the oppressed and unrepresented of Ferguson and burn our neighborhoods?
View Quote
Naw history has shown that when the traditional oppressors are oppressed that they tend to burn down other peoples neighborhoods.

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 9:28:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Criminal enterprise protecting its own
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 9:28:48 PM EDT
[#15]
If they indicted her, it would probably lead to an impeachment.  We couldn't have that, could we.

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 9:47:24 PM EDT
[#16]
"yo dwag, we Nigeria now!"
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 9:56:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Holder hangs on like a barnacle
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 9:58:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Figures
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 10:29:25 PM EDT
[#19]
About as surprising as the police investigating themselves and finding no wrongdoing.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 10:38:50 PM EDT
[#20]
I believe that this is remarkably similar to what tyranny looks like.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 10:56:03 PM EDT
[#21]
This is pretty much how it went down. Pretty much exactly how it went down.

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 11:47:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Bitch Cunt needs to be Hung and Shot and Quartered.

FBHO.     America is done.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 11:53:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 11:59:49 PM EDT
[#24]
lol

One does not simply execute the King's inner court spy.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 12:00:15 AM EDT
[#25]
If I were her, I'd have a hell of a Dead Man's Hand full of incriminating stuff on a hair trigger until Obama leaves office.

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 12:01:08 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 12:03:04 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ytc1bI9HACM
View Quote

Worked out well for Chris Stevens......

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 12:05:23 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
<---surprised face
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 12:06:35 AM EDT
[#29]
Yeah right... meanwhile, you stick up for your 2nd Amendment rights and get railroaded.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 12:12:30 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So, one of zero's puppets has decided not to prosecute another of zero's puppets?  Some are more equal than others.  I wonder if our next President could decide otherwise?

Yep.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 12:18:12 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

How is that legal to create a union to funnel taxpayer dollars to Dem campaigns.....  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

How is that legal to create a union to funnel taxpayer dollars to Dem campaigns.....  

Because not enough people give a fuck, and who's going to stop them
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 12:22:05 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ytc1bI9HACM

These things happen.

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 12:34:24 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:47:44 AM EDT
[#34]
And somewhere there's some guy rotting away for a nickel bag...........
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 2:24:16 AM EDT
[#35]
The FIX was always in so............

Aloha, Mark
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 7:02:12 AM EDT
[#36]

That's because when she testifies she will surely state who directed her to do what she did.  That would implicate obama and his cronies
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 7:28:40 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
So does it mean now that in a civil or criminal proceeding defendants can open up by addressing the court with a long tirade about their innocence then clam up and refuse to entertain cross examination on account the 5th remains intact?

View Quote

It means that the federal government can make up and change the rules as they go, and that the rule of law is utterly, irrevocably dead in the United States of America. The precedent has been set. By the time the next president takes office, this sort of behaviour will be business as usual. Using federal office to ensure that your party retains federal office will be considered normal. Writing law by executive fiat will be considered normal. Usurping powers delegated to other branches will be considered normal. Foreign policy driven by personal whim will be considered normal.

In the very likely event that the democrats win the coming presidential election, they will have very quickly build complete and unassailable power. All the 'checks and balances' will still exist on the books, but will in reality be quaint anachronisms, merely symbolic gestures retained purely for historical merit. It'll be tradition to have a Congress, sort of like how technically the Queen of England is Canada's head of state, but like the Queen, Congress will have no actual power over government. In any case, even the nominal opposition will be controlled, as with the entire federal bureaucracy weaponized for electoral control, the democrats will be able to pick & choose which seats the republicans are permitted to win and which they aren't.

If the public complains of abuse, the democrats will investigate the democrats and declare that the democrats did nothing wrong.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 7:41:33 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 7:43:33 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hell Yeah!   White Money Matters!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 8:22:45 AM EDT
[#40]

this is not only the most corrupt administration since EVER, the libs are completely ignoring it. bunch of hypocrites.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 8:25:18 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I have a small suggestion to improve the lawfulness of government and reduce corruption. Let the Attorney General always be of the opposite party from the President, and chosen by the Senate. Since AG is a position created by statute, no constitutional amendment is necessary.
View Quote

brilliant !
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 8:36:43 AM EDT
[#42]
didn't read any posts.

i'll bet you guys have covered every coc compliant response i could have.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top