Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 6:00:03 PM EDT
[#1]
This office smells like bootisy.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 6:00:20 PM EDT
[#2]

Literally nothing appealing in that headline combination of words....

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 6:05:37 PM EDT
[#3]
I once used "bathroom cum data closet" in an email communication and immediately found out how many stupid people I had on the distribution.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 6:06:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Hope somebody remembered to bring paper plates.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 6:07:41 PM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Literally nothing appealing in that headline combination of words....

View Quote
QFT

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 6:08:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Is 'ol Zuck eating a cookie ...
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 6:09:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I once used "bathroom cum data closet" in an email communication and immediately found out how many stupid people I had on the distribution.
View Quote

A picture would've helped.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 6:09:38 PM EDT
[#8]
For some reason, that picture hits me as disturbing.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 6:11:48 PM EDT
[#9]
That dude is worth 35 BILLION dollars. Think about that for a sec.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 6:12:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Seriously... "cum" is not a word that I'd choose to use in a title, subject line, whatever. Just like "niddardly". Can't rely on the average reader anymore...
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 6:13:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

So much money... for creating something that I could not possibly care less about.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 6:15:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Yeah, sometimes even hyphens can't help.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 6:15:21 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah, all the sheep being fleeced with facebook dark posts...
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 6:19:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's not fuck you money... that's fuck me money.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 6:24:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Crazy hes that rich off something he stole.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 6:31:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

He could spend a million a day for 95 years without earning another dime.

Just 1% of that is 350 million.

I was considering some baseball player's salary today and a quick calculation gave me ~$85,000 per day.  Pocket change by comparison.

Yet all the really big questions and difficulties of (serious/adult) life would remain about the same.

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 6:35:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Lol
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 6:36:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I was considering some baseball player's salary today and a quick calculation gave me ~$85,000 per day.  Pocket change by comparison.

Yet all the really big questions and difficulties of (serious/adult) life would remain about the same.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Indeed they do.
I'm not poor or rich for that matter but something about your person are just not affected by money
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 6:40:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Indeed they do.
I'm not poor or rich for that matter but something about your person are just not affected by money
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Indeed they do.

I have an acquaintance who owns commercial properties, airplanes, luxury cars (Ferraris, Porsches, Mercedes, etc, etc), and every big-boy toy known to man. I truly envy this guy's lifestyle. He could buy just about ANYTHING that money can buy. BUT... his back problems are worse than mine. I don't wish them upon him. I don't take pleasure in his pain. He's always been good to me. But... there's something strangely comforting in knowing one way or another... we're ALL gonna suffer the frailties that come with being HUMAN... no matter how rich or poor. We're all gonna die as well. Some of us are going to enjoy the journey more than others though...
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 6:48:44 PM EDT
[#20]
those don't look like cum-balls ?
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 6:50:03 PM EDT
[#21]
The thing that always fascinates me about wealthy business owners like Zuckerberg is all the buildings he owns that he will never visit. Hundreds of break rooms and conference rooms, all stuffed with chairs and tables and potted plants and art, that he owns, but will never see or personally know exist.

The place where I work is owned by a billionaire from another state. The building has hundreds of computer server rooms, restaurant sized kitchens, warehouses, and full electrical, plumbing, and carpentry shops. The owner has probably never set foot in most of them.

It just always strikes me funny.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 6:51:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He didn't steal it.

He copied it.

Big difference.

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 6:52:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I have an acquaintance who owns commercial properties, airplanes, luxury cars (Ferraris, Porsches, Mercedes, etc, etc), and every big-boy toy known to man. I truly envy this guy's lifestyle. He could buy just about ANYTHING that money can buy. BUT... his back problems are worse than mine. I don't wish them upon him. I don't take pleasure in his pain. He's always been good to me. But... there's something strangely comforting in knowing one way or another... we're ALL gonna suffer the frailties that come with being HUMAN... no matter how rich or poor. We're all gonna die as well. Some of us are going to enjoy the journey more than others though...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Indeed they do.

you wish you could sell some vertebrae, say the truth...
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 11:16:33 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Seriously... "cum" is not a word that I'd choose to use in a title, subject line, whatever. Just like "niddardly". Can't rely on the average reader anymore...
View Quote

Are you sure you didn't mean the word "niggardly"?  I checked the Google's thinking I might learn a new word for Scrabble but I kept getting redirected to that.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 11:19:33 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Are you sure you didn't mean the word "niggardly"?  I checked the Google's thinking I might learn a new word for Scrabble but I kept getting redirected to that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 11:23:32 PM EDT
[#26]
How quirky and cool.

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 11:29:30 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
So much money... for creating something that I could not possibly care less about.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I've yet to create an account

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 11:40:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
those don't look like cum-balls ?
View Quote

Lol
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 11:43:08 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Indeed they do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Indeed they do.

I wouldn't mind testing your theory.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 11:45:08 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

He didn't steal it.

He copied it.

Big difference.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He didn't steal it.

He copied it.

Big difference.

Reported to Aimless.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 11:51:38 PM EDT
[#31]
I hope he chokes on one of them.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 11:55:09 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Indeed they do.

The first one will not be true for much longer. The second might not either.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 2:04:46 AM EDT
[#33]
He didn't build that cum ball pit
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 2:39:55 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
He didn't build that cum ball pit
View Quote

He didn't build it, but they still came.....
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 2:56:35 AM EDT
[#35]
Perhaps, but the answers and solutions to those questions and problems couldn't be more different for someone with $35,000,000,000.

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 3:02:44 AM EDT
[#36]
nothing wrong with a chuck e cheese style ball pit. If I had $35B, I might make my office into a ball pit too. Why not? people are so jealous and conformity-demanding these days.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top