Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 2:13:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Op this you? For reference the officer is 6'01" and 200+.

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/user/mototard/media/D668485C-2ACF-439A-9B07-8AEE7064DB3C_zpsxci4uvan.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/mototard/D668485C-2ACF-439A-9B07-8AEE7064DB3C_zpsxci4uvan.jpg</a>
<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/user/mototard/media/85E7B0A8-AC1F-4333-B046-56841B318CF2_zpsbbw1mdd9.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/mototard/85E7B0A8-AC1F-4333-B046-56841B318CF2_zpsbbw1mdd9.jpg</a>

And congrats on the boy.
View Quote

Did you take those pictures?

Can we get the full scoop?
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 8:25:06 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I'm 6'8" and you're twice my weight .
View Quote
Seriously??

You must be a damn stick.

285lbs on me makes me look anorexic.

Seriously I look like a starving Nigerian.

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 8:29:57 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

6'4 here and 320.  One thing I have found is, beggers tend to leave me alone.  I was filling up the FJ a month ago at a Quik Trip in Phoenix.  Meth Chick was working the gas lot. She hit everyone in the parking lot up for cash, but when she looked at me, she got a weird look on her face and walked WAY around me to get to some people at the next pump.

Seems to happen to me all the time.  People are polite to big people.  I think they are afraid we will eat them.

Might be the FREE CANDY Sign on the FJ, I dunno.
View Quote
I stayed in downtown Memphis years ago with my Dad on business. I would leave the Holiday Inn and the beggars would hit any body.

They would rarely come up to me, even then they kept their distance.

One tried the intimidation trick. I told him that I would fold him up like a lawn chair and carry his ass to the police station.

He quickly disappeared.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 8:32:08 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Once a buddy and I got chased down by two cowboys after my buddy cut them off. We were in an old Jetta, a very small car. They chased us for 3 miles and Marty finally said  "you ready to go?"  

He pulled over and we both got out.  I'm 6'5" and 350,  Marty is 6'8" and about 380.  both lineman at a D1 college football program at the time.   The jetta rose a full 3" off it's springs with our fat asses out of it.

Their eyeballs were the size of saucers.  I have never seen so much ass hauled so fast in my life.  

Marty just looks at me sadly "well that was disappointing".
View Quote
Never had an experience like that but nobody messed with us throwers on the track team in college.

My niche was throwing heavy crap not moving people.

The two biggest guys from the throwers pilled into a smart car one evening just for fun. That was a challenge.

I think I have pictures somewhere.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 8:54:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Reminds me of a story my grandfather always enjoyed telling me when he used to live in Fayettenam. He was sitting third in line at a red light when the first guy in line who's on a motorcycle decides he's sitting too far out into the intersection so we walks his bike back a bit right into the front bumper of the car in front of my grandfather. The biker somehow decides it wasn't his fault and he was going to kick the guy in the car's ass. He walked up to his open window and grabbed his shirt and started yelling that he was going to kick his ass and the guy in the car decided he was going to let him try. The guy in the car was a huge motherfucker that easily dwarfed the biker and proceeded to kick the bikers ass in short order. He then walked up to his bike and moved it out of the way by shoving it into the median where it rolled down a hill and flopped on its side. He got 30 years of laughs from seeing that.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 9:09:08 AM EDT
[#6]
One day bringing my Father home from chemo treatment we decided to stop in and check on our camp.

Dirt road, posted 15mph (not really legal but whatever)  I was doing 17mph exactly. (I just checked my speedometer when I saw the sign.)

Asshole on a 4wheeler coming from the opposite direction waving his arms motioning downward yelling at me to slow down.  

I flipped him off and kept driving.  He spun around in the road and started after me.

At 17mph it didn't take long for me to stop and unass out of the vehicle before he could get to my door and have me at a disadvantage.

He was almost to the tailgate when I stepped out and he immediately stopped, muttering something about slowing down.

I told him I was going 17mph, and that he appeared to have been going faster than that on his wheeler.

I then introduced myself, told him where my camp was, shook his hand and said have a nice day.

When I got back in the truck, my Dad was laughing.  "I don't think he expected YOU to get out of the truck."

I'm not that intimidating IMO, but at 6'1", prob 240 at the time, zztop beard and a pissed off look, I guess wheeler boy was surprised.

Dad passed away Sept 29th last year, I'm glad he got a chuckle out of that before he went.  I miss you Dad.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 9:29:37 AM EDT
[#7]
My son is 6'2" at 15, and has always been about a head taller than his peers. He really enjoys the role of "gentle giant," which he cultivates. But he also (possibly unfortunately) takes after me when he's had enough of little guys trying to prove their manhood. You do NOT want to be the object of his undivided attention.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 9:36:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Do I have members mixed up, or didn't OP get into a pissing match on here maybe a year ago or so with someone else over "who is larger IRL" and then OP posted a picture of himself, indeed showing that he is large as hell?
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 9:48:31 AM EDT
[#9]
There was a guy I worked with who was 6'8" tall.  I felt bad for him because it seemed every time we visited a local watering hole in whatever state or town we were working in someone HAD to try and beat the shit out of him and it always ended badly for the challenger.  

This coworker was the quietest nicest guy you'd meet but it seemed someone got their liquid courage on and had to try him all too often.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 9:54:49 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Do I have members mixed up, or didn't OP get into a pissing match on here maybe a year ago or so with someone else over "who is larger IRL" and then OP posted a picture of himself, indeed showing that he is large as hell?
View Quote
If that was me I have forgotten about it..

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 9:57:43 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

There was a guy I worked with who was 6'8" tall.  I felt bad for him because it seemed every time we visited a local watering hole in whatever state or town we were working in someone HAD to try and beat the shit out of him and it always ended badly for the challenger.  

This coworker was the quietest nicest guy you'd meet but it seemed someone got their liquid courage on and had to try him all too often.
View Quote
The reason I quit going to bars. It was freaking annoying...

Look Im big I get it, I know you have to prove your man hood, but do not trifle with me, if I can I will ruin your day.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 10:00:34 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Have you ever considered work as a member of a brute squad?

View Quote

He IS the Brute Squad.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 10:05:45 AM EDT
[#13]
Damn looks like we need an Arfcom giant pic thread. Next to SO's for size reference.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 10:07:00 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was really funny when it happened
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 10:16:10 AM EDT
[#15]
Only 5" on me but almost 100#

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 10:36:14 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Today was one of them...and also carry everyday.

On the way back from the ultrasound doc our (my wife) second pregnancy...
Its a boy!!!!

Anyways getting off the interstate, and going through town. There is a section that turns a 4 lane into a 2 lane.
I am in the merge over lane. I put my blinker on, about 1/2 mile before the merge. Speed limit is 30mph.
I am waiting patiently to find a spot to get in, finally right before it ends I see a gap. I slowly start merging over.
The idiot behind me does not approve and comes up along side trying to force me out of the lane. I had the lane, and was clear, he just wasnt happy I got in I guess.
(I hate last minute mergers.)

Anyways I notice after a few turns they are following me. I continue on my way and get to the Cookout. (Great food cheap)
I pull up and down into the secondary parking lot and stop. (only place to park) The guy gets out and just stands at the front of his truck. The wife is now getting the spidey sense as well.
I get her order and my 2 year olds order. Our cookout is walk up only. No drive through etc...

As I open the door, he starts over in my direction.
I get fully out of the car, and as I clear the door, he does an OMG face, says "Im sorry, you big guy have a nice day." In a Mexican accent.  
Quickly high tailing it to his truck and driving away quickly.

FYI I had my carry on me, as it never leaves my hip, unless Im swimming, sleeping, or at work. I have to carry it on my ankle at work or they get all upset...
For reference Im 6'9 and 360 built like a lineman.

Wife made a joke that its size that makes the difference.
No wife current wife pics. Ive posted them before... go search.

TL:DR Road raging idiot thinks he is going to have fistcuffs or words, see my stature and quickly leaves.

View Quote

I am 6'3" and 275 and very well distributed as to appear very intimidating.  

It helps a lot.  Its gotten me out of more fights as it has in to them.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 10:38:43 AM EDT
[#17]
I'm 6'-5" and a "skinny" 240. I do have a cousin that is 6'-8" and about 320.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 10:52:20 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Good way to diffuse the situation. It reminds me of some ass I used to work with. This guy was a pip squeak but loved to start fights even though he lost most of them. He was telling a story similar to yours but said "When that old boy started getting out of the car, he just kept getting out!." In his situation, that guy kicked his ass, haha.
View Quote

I had to arrest a guy one day. I'm 5'8" for reference. I told Him to step out of the car and he just kept growing. My back up is 6'4" and was Looking up by the time he decided to quit getting taller. I told myself if he fights I'm climbin him like a monkey.  Later he told me he was 6'10".
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 10:53:44 AM EDT
[#19]
I'm not a huge guy by any stretch, but about half of the people that want to go off over some minor slight metaphorically back down when I address them.  I can only imagine that as big as the OP is, people literally back down (away).
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 11:07:05 AM EDT
[#20]
Damn OP, I'm 6'6" and 180-190lbs
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 11:49:28 AM EDT
[#21]
I'm 5' 10" and about 165-170lbs.  I frequently feel like the little guy in the room.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:52:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/user/mototard/media/D668485C-2ACF-439A-9B07-8AEE7064DB3C_zpsxci4uvan.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/mototard/D668485C-2ACF-439A-9B07-8AEE7064DB3C_zpsxci4uvan.jpg</a>
<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/user/mototard/media/85E7B0A8-AC1F-4333-B046-56841B318CF2_zpsbbw1mdd9.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/mototard/85E7B0A8-AC1F-4333-B046-56841B318CF2_zpsbbw1mdd9.jpg</a>

And congrats on the boy.

Nothing much, he was traveling through Alabama and had a blow out, So we helped him change his tire.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 3:33:49 PM EDT
[#23]
Have the leg-humpers told you how Ronda Rousey would beat your ass yet?

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 3:38:05 PM EDT
[#24]
I had that happen before. Guy got all indignant, yelling f-bombs and ran up to my car. I rolled the window down and he saw my size, stammered a little bit, then got back in his ride and high tailed it.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 3:46:21 PM EDT
[#25]
I'm 6'4" and 237lbs.  I work with a 6'9 400lb guy we call Giant. He can rap his arm under my neck and lean back pulling me off the floor it.  It makes me feel like the little guy!!

Its funny watching him twist bolts in half when most men have given up and are ready to get a torch.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 3:47:34 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Have the leg-humpers told you how Ronda Rousey would beat your ass yet?

View Quote

LOL no shit.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 3:52:09 PM EDT
[#27]
Easy, Frankenstein, you ain't bulletproof.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 3:56:03 PM EDT
[#28]
OP is 12" taller and about 10lbs lighter than I am.

Darn it.

Just call me low speed, high drag.

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 3:57:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Today was one of them...and also carry everyday.

On the way back from the ultrasound doc our (my wife) second pregnancy...
Its a boy!!!!

Anyways getting off the interstate, and going through town. There is a section that turns a 4 lane into a 2 lane.
I am in the merge over lane. I put my blinker on, about 1/2 mile before the merge. Speed limit is 30mph.
I am waiting patiently to find a spot to get in, finally right before it ends I see a gap. I slowly start merging over.
The idiot behind me does not approve and comes up along side trying to force me out of the lane. I had the lane, and was clear, he just wasnt happy I got in I guess.
(I hate last minute mergers.)

Anyways I notice after a few turns they are following me. I continue on my way and get to the Cookout. (Great food cheap)
I pull up and down into the secondary parking lot and stop. (only place to park) The guy gets out and just stands at the front of his truck. The wife is now getting the spidey sense as well.
I get her order and my 2 year olds order. Our cookout is walk up only. No drive through etc...

As I open the door, he starts over in my direction.
I get fully out of the car, and as I clear the door, he does an OMG face, says "Im sorry, you big guy have a nice day." In a Mexican accent.  
Quickly high tailing it to his truck and driving away quickly.

FYI I had my carry on me, as it never leaves my hip, unless Im swimming, sleeping, or at work. I have to carry it on my ankle at work or they get all upset...
For reference Im 6'9 and 360 built like a lineman.

Wife made a joke that its size that makes the difference.
No wife current wife pics. Ive posted them before... go search.

TL:DR Road raging idiot thinks he is going to have fistcuffs or words, see my stature and quickly leaves.

View Quote

Happens all the time with me.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 4:07:40 PM EDT
[#30]
We have some friends who's parents live in Traverse City that we stay with regularly.  

Dad is another big ol' guy.  Used to be 6'7" and right around 300# but he's dropped down to around 220 in recent years as he's aged.  Well if you know the area, traffic at times in the tourism season can be down right stupid and annoying.  We were hitting up one of the Marinas to launch a boat and ended up getting cut off by somebody...being the somewhat angry guy that he is Dad decided to cut the other guy off as well...except he's driving a suburban with a 25" boat attached to it.  The other driver was not exactly happy about essentially being forced onto a sidewalk and decided to follow us to the marina.  

Dad parked the Suburban in one of the long spots waiting for the launch to open up and the tourist stopped in the middle of the lot, blocking traffic, hopped out of his econobox and started heading our way.  Dad got out of the car, and the immediate moment of clarity on this guys face was classic, he just did an about face and went right back to his car.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 4:24:27 PM EDT
[#31]
Thats Me

Not the winner, the guy in the background with the blue shirt and strap between the winner and the med guy in red.

At 6'7" and around 280.

If you two six foot plus guys talking the first thing that comes up is; Where are you buying pants?

No kidding there are about three places in the world you can find a 36" or better inseam with a less that 50" waist.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 4:27:34 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

By what method is the officer oppressing that big guy?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And congrats on the boy.

He's oppressing him with light in the eyes.  Then he verbally accosts him saying "Maybe you'll find the hole if you put some hair around it!".
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 4:33:15 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

He's oppressing him with light in the eyes.  Then he verbally accosts him saying "Maybe you'll find the hole if you put some hair around it!".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And congrats on the boy.

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 4:42:06 PM EDT
[#34]
Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 4:47:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

And congrats on the boy.
View Quote

Thank GOD for long johns.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 4:53:48 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Damn looks like we need an Arfcom giant pic thread. Next to SO's for size reference.
View Quote

6'3 280. My wife is 5'4.

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 4:57:13 PM EDT
[#37]
Hodor?
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 4:58:25 PM EDT
[#38]
I am 6'4.5"ish and I always love the look of angry people when I put my

Happy Gilmore Jaws "I will be seeing you in the parking lot"
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 5:05:17 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
At 6'9" 360 you should be able to CCW an AR-15 pistol M60... which begs the question, why aren't you CCWing a AR-15 pistol with 3 30 round mags M60 with 400 rounds of linked ammo?

View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 5:06:16 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

I am 6'4.5"ish and I always love the look of angry people when I put my

Happy Gilmore Jaws "I will be seeing you in the parking lot"
View Quote
One of the best lines in the movie,

We got to Dicks Sporting Goods, about 15 years ago I was 6'1" around 270, and my buddy is 6'3" and 295, the rain is coming down and we decide to wait for it to let up to make the run in. Car full of teenage boys pulls right up next to us and starts to get out when I can feel the truck vibrate from being hit by the door., it did hit the plastic trim/guard and did not even leave a mark but the look on those boys faces were priceless when I opened the door and was only 2-3 feet from the guy and yelled "did you just hit my truck with your door."

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 5:10:55 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 5:16:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
We have some friends who's parents live in Traverse City that we stay with regularly.  

Dad is another big ol' guy.  Used to be 6'7" and right around 300# but he's dropped down to around 220 in recent years as he's aged.  Well if you know the area, traffic at times in the tourism season can be down right stupid and annoying.  We were hitting up one of the Marinas to launch a boat and ended up getting cut off by somebody...being the somewhat angry guy that he is Dad decided to cut the other guy off as well...except he's driving a suburban with a 25" boat attached to it.  The other driver was not exactly happy about essentially being forced onto a sidewalk and decided to follow us to the marina.  

Dad parked the Suburban in one of the long spots waiting for the launch to open up and the tourist stopped in the middle of the lot, blocking traffic, hopped out of his econobox and started heading our way.  Dad got out of the car, and the immediate moment of clarity on this guys face was classic, he just did an about face and went right back to his car.
View Quote

Was he with the circus?  A 6'7" 300# man cruising around in a 25" boat is sure to delight and entertain.  
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 5:23:35 PM EDT
[#43]
My grandfather was 6'4" and about 330. My brother 6'5" and 350-ish. Somehow I inherited the weight part but missed out on the tall. Daggum it.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 5:24:06 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I take it you haven't heard this legendary rant yet?  
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 5:24:35 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Every.Time.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 5:29:40 PM EDT
[#46]
Damn.  OP has 10 lbs on me, my wife and my 7 year old.

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 5:40:36 PM EDT
[#47]
I'm almost OPs height but the only thing it ever gets me is having lil ol ladies at the grocery store asking me to reach stuff down to them

He's also got 100 lbs on me but I like to keep the weight off, because I got that weird body type where all the extra weight goes straight to the belly and the arms and legs always stay thin
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 5:42:03 PM EDT
[#48]
All you fuckers make me feel tiny and I am 6'3" 240.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 6:56:59 PM EDT
[#49]
Tall and fat reporting in! 6'8" and 470. I'm down 40 pounds from last October, though!
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 7:02:02 PM EDT
[#50]
He became unoffended after he was offended.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top