I'm out of the loop, why the hate  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
In before the Liberty haters.

Because people expect a $1500 safe to be unbeatable by even the best thieves as well as nuclear blast proof.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 1:48:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 1:50:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

But Indiana Jones survived a nuclear blast in an old Frigidaire, so a "safe" should handle it easy-peasy.    Amiright?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because people expect a $1500 safe to be unbeatable by even the best thieves as well as nuclear blast proof.

But Indiana Jones survived a nuclear blast in an old Frigidaire, so a "safe" should handle it easy-peasy.    Amiright?

Idk, those fridges aback in the day were tanks. Maybe that'd be a better place for guns?
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 1:54:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Idk, those fridges aback in the day were tanks. Maybe that'd be a better place for guns?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

concealment is key

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 1:55:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I am sorry but liberty safes are junk.  That safe while charred, I doubt was subjected to high temperatures for any significant amount of time. I would like to see a broader shot of the safe.  I am betting seeing that broader shot would show the fire was not as bad as it would appear by zooming in on the safe.
View Quote

Although a Liberty safe is not my first choice of gun safes they are hardly junk.
Cant't view this safe until I get home due to a firewall but they make so many models with so many different layers of insulation depending on how bad the fire was it's really hard to tell how much protection it really gave.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 2:08:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 2:28:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Just a dude whose done a ton of research and looked most brands of safes in person.  Liberty safe are junk.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No I mean something like this:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nBhOjWHbD6M

That is a liberty safe btw that got they pried open in less than two minutes.  In addition, did you notice in your video that there were no guns in the safe primarily paper?  Paper doesn't rust, metal subjected to high temps would rust and had their been plastic parts (ar15) on a gun they would have been melted off.  Btw, there is another video out there of a liberty safe being opened up like a tin can using nothing more than a splitting maul.  You want to trust your valuables to a liberty knock your self out.

https://i.imgflip.com/jlf4b.jpg

Just a dude whose done a ton of research and looked most brands of safes in person.  Liberty safe are junk.

I'm confused, that video you linked is posted by NWSafe, which if you go to their website they heavily push liberty safes.  You're telling me they showed prying a liberty safe with the name covered up, and said, "if you don't want this to happen, buy a liberty safe"? Seems odd.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 3:34:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 3:38:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

While I don't know anything about weight limits, can an upstairs handle a 800 lb ish safe? Just curious..
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am a week or two away from buying a decent safe. Had plans to keep it upstairs in my house but not sure how I would "bolt it down" as I have carpets and plywood subfloor. Are MESA safes any good or are they considered junk on here too?

You will have better fire protection if you put it on the lowest floor.  Basements are best, as heat rises.

While I don't know anything about weight limits, can an upstairs handle a 800 lb ish safe? Just curious..

Depends on your house, but if 4 people can stand in a room, you should be ok.

I would always put it where there is a main supporting structural wall and also not above living space like a couch or bed.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 5:04:01 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

my safe is to slow them down and make it inconvenient for the avg crackhead that breaks into homes. i have big dogs, an alarm system and cameras also. the real protection is having it insured for loss.
View Quote

All insurance companies limit the amount of cash you can claim to something mediocre like $500 or so.  They basically make it so that you can't insure cash.

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 5:06:24 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

I'm confused.

Those pictures appear to show a safe that was exposed to very severe conditions, and yet the contents were protected - there are even documents on the top shelf that survived unscathed.

What am I missing?
View Quote

Nothing?  

That's the point.  

There are some seriously dedicated RSC (residential safety container) and Liberty safe haters around here.  They'll try to make you feel bad if you don't have some $10,000 safe that's barely big enough to store rifles in.  

The point of this thread is that the RSC in the picture worked as advertised, and didn't cost 5 figures.  

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 5:09:23 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Back when I was in the market for a safe I pretty much studied everything on the topic.  I worked at a place that sold Liberty safes and could get a nice discount.  So after my research I end up going elsewhere and buying an AMSEC safe.

The kicker with Liberty is they seem to focus too much energy in their marketing BS.  For example their 'hidden hinges'.  Fact is the recessed caused by the hidden hinge reduces the fire rating due to the thin spot.  Also you want to lure a thief to fruitlessly waste time attacking the hinges (hinges just swing the door, they aren't a security element).  Another thing is the moving bolts on the hinge side.  That needlessly creates a weak spot.  They don't need to move on the hinge side, weld immovable lugs that can't be compromised.  Those are my two biggest gripes with Liberty.
View Quote

You passed up a discount on a Liberty safe because of a supposed weak spot?

All safes have "weak spots."

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 5:13:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

All insurance companies limit the amount of cash you can claim to something mediocre like $500 or so.  They basically make it so that you can't insure cash.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
my safe is to slow them down and make it inconvenient for the avg crackhead that breaks into homes. i have big dogs, an alarm system and cameras also. the real protection is having it insured for loss.

I specifically asked my insurer (Farmers) about this and was able to raise my coverage to the approximate value of my collection.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 5:20:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Did you boil it?
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 5:35:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Depends a lot on the location of the safe. My friend kept all his guns in a stack on cabinet in the basement. His house was a total loss. It got so hot it torched the cars in the driveway and they were pretty far back. I was amazed at the level of damage. A grill he had just bought melted to a ball of metal. He brought the cabinet to my house and we pried it open. I was expecting it to be bad but none of his guns were damaged.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 8:33:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Informative post from "the safe guy" (not me) from the safe forum link here:
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_6_46/401046_Questions_for_AMSEC_TheSafeGuy.html

" I was browsing the threads tonight, and I happened on the tack'ed thread "An Informative Thread: Most frequently asked gun safe questions and answers." I see a lot of misinformation in that thread. I wanted to set the record straight for those of you interested in truly understanding these products. I'll keep the explanations brief here, and we can expand if there are any questions.

Let's start with fire protection.... but first lets set the stage so there is clarity. I will bring you truth.

For those that have not figured it out yet, I am the VP of Engineering for AMSEC. I have been engineering AMSEC product for over 25 years. I have tested fire and burglary safes at Underwriters Labs, Omega Point, ETL and other labs all over the country. I am a charter member of the Underwriters Laboratories UL72 Standards Technical Panel (STP), consulting on fire standards development at UL. I am also a charter member of the UL687, UL768 and UL2058 STPs for Safes, Mechanical Locks and Electronic Locks. I am also a member of the ASTM F15 committee on security and child safety containers. I was the lead industry adviser in California for the publication of the CalDOJ safety Standards, and in fact I wrote the draft standard (before the liberal bureaucrats mutilated that work). So, I put forth my credentials such that you will not doubt the facts I will provide.

Okay, now we need to break down the walls of myth and deception. First, let's get this on the table... most of the players that manufacture products for weapons storage do only that, and similar small light duty unlisted products. They don't have genuine UL Fire Listings. They have never even seen a UL Fire Safe test. This lack of experience has brought a lot of bad, misleading and deceptive information, much of it in print.

The Gunsafe business is one that grew from small sheet metal shops looking for a new market. This industry has gone thru four major shake-ups that drove the industry into rapid expansion. First, the Gun Control Legislation in 1994, then the Y2K scare in 1999, the WTC terrorist attack on 9/11/2001, and finally the one we are currently rolling out of from the liberal gun-ban push taking advantage of the Sandy Hook tragedy. During each of these industry changing events, demand for safes went ballistic, and provided opportunity for anyone that could weld steel and paint to jump into the market.

With all these expansions, reversals came and many small players dropped out when demand slowed again. But, also from that growth, some survived. Many of these young companies make fine looking products, and some have provided strong consumer appeal. But, from this fray came a lot of people with no experience in security and fire protection. The marketing went out of control, and higher and higher claims for fire resistance grew out of dishonesty and ignorance. I'd like to lift the veil for you...

First, the most important thing you must understand is that a GOOD firesafe, almost ALL good fire safes, work on the premise that the insulation holds water. The water is stored as free water moisture and chemically bonded water in the crystalline structure of Hygroscopic materials like Gypsum Board (drywall) and cementitious poured mixes based on cement (the key ingredient in concrete). When exposed to high temperatures, the water is released as steam. The steam saturates the inner atmosphere of the safe as it expands. The steam is at the boiling point of water (212ºF), and the environment is regulated at that temperature as long as there is enough venting to release any build-up of pressure, and there is ample water to keep steam generation going. In reality, measured temperatures inside a safe rise above 212º, but that is due to other factors where heat energy is entering the safe by modes other than Convection (i.e., Conduction and Radiation).

The expanding water vapor vents out thru any breeches in door seals, anchor holes, electrical ports and structural breeches. The escaping steam prevents the super-heated gasses outside from entering the safe. The free water is released early, then the process of decay of the insulation called Calcination frees significantly more steam volume, until the insulation has decayed to it's constituent dry ingredients. The free water in the media is not really "free", it's absorbed to the point of balance with atmospheric humidity in the environment. Insulations commonly use water retaining materials like Diatomaceous Earth, Perlite and Vermiculite to help hold free water moisture.

So... the internal temperature is regulated by STEAM. That means the inside of the safe is drenched with water. During a fire test, it's not uncommon to see water boiling out of the bottom edge of the door vigorously. Yes, that's not very good for our precious guns. But, that is how it works. The "other" types of fire-resistant safes that work are "data" safes, where additional measures are taken to maintain the internal at 125º or 150º for computer media storage. These safes use other technologies I can explain later, but they are typically based on the same steam generating outer safe bodies.

So, yes, get those guns out as soon as you can after a fire. Keep your guns well oiled. Use Gun Socks to help keep soot and other deposits from getting on your goodies. Keep valuables in air-tight containers like Tupperware and microwave safe cooking containers. Anything that can resist temperatures under 350º should make a big difference."
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 8:44:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Words words words words words words words words words words words words words  words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words  words words words words words words words words words words words words
words words words words words words words words words words words words  words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words  words words words words words words words words words words words words
words words words words words words words words words words words words  words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words  words words words words words words words words words words words words
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 8:49:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Did you boil it?

I'm glad somebody got it. I thought it was gonna be a hit too.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 9:01:13 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Words words words words words words words words words words words words words  words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words  words words words words words words words words words words words words

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/1d/99/d7/1d99d7f286fec6bac7394be6c44d734a.jpg

TL/DR = yours guns get a steam bath in a gun safe so if they survive a fire get them out of the safe ASAP as they will rust.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 9:02:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
edit."
View Quote

But what kind of safe do you own?
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 9:17:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am a week or two away from buying a decent safe. Had plans to keep it upstairs in my house but not sure how I would "bolt it down" as I have carpets and plywood subfloor. Are MESA safes any good or are they considered junk on here too?

You will have better fire protection if you put it on the lowest floor.  Basements are best, as heat rises.

Put it in a corner supported by two load bearing walls.  No problem.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 9:26:27 PM EDT
[#24]
THE USS LIBERTY SAFE WAS BURNT TO A CRISP! GOYIM ARE CATTLE! 5 BILLION A YEAR! WHITE RACE IS GOING EXTINCT! ETC.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 9:29:28 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I'm confused, that video you linked is posted by NWSafe, which if you go to their website they heavily push liberty safes.  You're telling me they showed prying a liberty safe with the name covered up, and said, "if you don't want this to happen, buy a liberty safe"? Seems odd.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is a liberty safe btw that got they pried open in less than two minutes.  In addition, did you notice in your video that there were no guns in the safe primarily paper?  Paper doesn't rust, metal subjected to high temps would rust and had their been plastic parts (ar15) on a gun they would have been melted off.  Btw, there is another video out there of a liberty safe being opened up like a tin can using nothing more than a splitting maul.  You want to trust your valuables to a liberty knock your self out.

https://i.imgflip.com/jlf4b.jpg

Interested as well. I couldn't tell what make or model the safe was so why did they spray paint it up?
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 9:31:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was told by a pro mover the issue isn't the floor, but the stairs to get it there..I have a liberty D-48 and at 900 pounds empty the mover said it would most likely break the step overhang off  trying to get it up the staircase...so its in the garage..which actually works out fine for me...
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 9:32:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Safe thread that delivers... WTF is going on?
View Quote

Second one.......

The guy with the safe that he cut open in the OP.  Now this, what is going on here?
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 9:33:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Second one.......

The guy with the safe that he cut open in the OP.  Now this, what is going on here?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Safe thread that delivers... WTF is going on?

Second one.......

Link?
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 9:35:28 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Safes are great, especially for irreplaceable items but at the end of the day a good insurance policy trumps a safe.
View Quote

Get both.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 9:38:04 PM EDT
[#30]
My $1200 Cabelas branded Liberty safe will stop 99% of your typical B&E types. Im not too worried about Neil McCauley and his crew breaking into my safe for a whopping 20k worth of stuff at best. The best defense is good insurance, i pay about 15 bucks a month for my collection to be fully covered. You guys can keep your $5k safes that weigh 3/4 ton, have fun moving that heavy bitch around.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 9:47:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
My $1200 Cabelas branded Liberty safe will stop 99% of your typical B&E types. Im not too worried about Neil McCauley and his crew breaking into my safe for a whopping 20k worth of stuff at best. The best defense is good insurance, i pay about 15 bucks a month for my collection to be fully covered. You guys can keep your $5k safes that weigh 3/4 ton, have fun moving that heavy bitch around.
View Quote

I am all good and cozy with a good and secure gun safe but don't get to preachy with the advantage of insurance until you actually have to deal with an insurer on the value of said contents including firearms of what's in said gun safe.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 9:56:37 PM EDT
[#32]
WWJSD?

What would Jim Scotten do?

Seriously though. I thought the liberty Lincoln line was built pretty well and had a lot of options. I have a 2008 Cannon. Big fucker! But was planning on making that my safe for mags & kit when I move.

What brand can a guy trust for 3-5 grand? Who gives good LEO discounts?
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 9:58:22 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Which model?
View Quote
and how long and hot was the fire?

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 9:59:49 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

If you look closely, you will see a Liberty safe still standing tall and intact after the EF5 tornado in Moore OK.  The dealer gave the owner a new safe and this one now sits on the dealer's floor as a tornado survivor.  None of the contents of the safe were damaged in any way, the door was undamaged except for paint and easily opened normally.  The house was totally destroyed.

http://i.imgur.com/QLx69zj.png

After some cleanup

http://i.imgur.com/heVWtHr.jpg

View Quote
How do they hold up against a burglar?

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 10:00:56 PM EDT
[#35]
I read a book about the Civil War in Lebanon. There was an apartment in the building that the author lived in that had a bank vault doorfor an entrance. The owners had fled to Cyprus and the local Commander of a militia wanted that apartment for his own.

He brought a 20 mm antiaircraft gun up the elevator and blasted through the safe door. All a safe ever does is slow someone down.

A safe buys you time. My safe is a Liberty brand. It is 950 lbs empty and it ain't empty. I bolted it to the floor as well.

It could still be stolen. Just cut some holes in the wall and wrap a winch line from a tow truck around it and take Safe, Wall and Floor with you.

I have insurance and an alarm as well as barking dogs and a nosy stay at home mom across the street. The Liberty safe and the other layers make me feel fairly protected.

ETA: the book I read was From Beruit to Jerusalem
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 10:03:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I am all good and cozy with a good and secure gun safe but don't get to preachy with the advantage of insurance until you actually have to deal with an insurer on the value of said contents including firearms of what's in said gun safe.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed

Which is why its important to do your homework when purchasing firearm insurance.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 10:25:42 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I am sorry but liberty safes are junk.  That safe while charred, I doubt was subjected to high temperatures for any significant amount of time. I would like to see a broader shot of the safe.  I am betting seeing that broader shot would show the fire was not as bad as it would appear by zooming in on the safe.

You mean like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZikSlwWm30#t=93

What model Liberty would that be?   I don't see any bolts at the top of that door and the inside of the door doesn't look like any Liberty I have seen.

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 12:13:18 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Agreed

Which is why its important to do your homework when purchasing firearm insurance.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed

Who do you insure with?
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 12:20:54 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Safes are great, especially for irreplaceable items but at the end of the day a good insurance policy trumps a safe.
View Quote

thats sadly mistaken.

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 12:34:58 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

thats sadly mistaken.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

thats sadly mistaken.

Best to have both.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:13:54 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I have a cheapo 36" wide Canon, but it's on an outside wall and it's bolted to the concrete real good and flanked by walls on two sides. It won't keep out dedicated scumbags, but it'll take quite an effort for anyone else. I'm hoping the location will also help with issues in case there's ever a fire.
View Quote

I have a similar safe.  My house was burglarized.  They had LOTS of time, and tried to get in my safe.  Bolted to the concrete, in the corner.   They were unable to get in.  Would a $20,000 safe have done any better?  Since they didn't get in, nope.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:31:36 AM EDT
[#43]
I have a National Security, really nice safe.

It's against a corner, full weighs around 1600-1700lbs.

Not bolted, if you can get it into it/take it. You deserve it.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 2:39:41 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Wildland (brush) fires are a different animal then your average house fire. A typical house fire gets put out, houses in brush fires tend to burn to the ground then the remnants smolder for hours/days.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Wildland (brush) fires are a different animal then your average house fire. A typical house fire gets put out, houses in brush fires tend to burn to the ground then the remnants smolder for hours/days.

Yep.  Forest fire is how I lost my safe.  Haven't even bothered opening it.  FD estimated 3000 degrees for hours.
Place looked like moonscape.

Quoted:
How does one 'lose' a safe?

That's what's left of a two story home.  Fire started 20 miles away by a tweaker who "got mad" and kicked over a barbeque.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 3:20:18 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Yep.  Forest fire is how I lost my safe.  Haven't even bothered opening it.  FD estimated 3000 degrees for hours.

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j28/sixtigers/4F62CF8A-3A85-43BD-826C-153CF0162B42_zpsqb7t0ds5.jpg
That's what's left of a two story home.  Fire started 20 miles away by a tweaker who "got mad" and kicked over a barbeque.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
How does one 'lose' a safe?

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j28/sixtigers/4F62CF8A-3A85-43BD-826C-153CF0162B42_zpsqb7t0ds5.jpg

Wow...  If it was a Liberty, don't they pay to open it?  Would be interesting to see what it looks like inside...
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 6:06:46 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Wow...  If it was a Liberty, don't they pay to open it?  Would be interesting to see what it looks like inside...
View Quote

Yes...that is included in new safe sales as of 2000.  I bought mine in 1996.
There's really no reason to drill mine...it's done.  I'm just going to cut the back off of it, and that only for the amusement of ARFcom and my own morbid curiosity.
It was full.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 6:49:05 AM EDT
[#47]
Sold guns safes for over 10 years. Liberty, Champion, AMSEC, gardall, grafthunder, and a few others.  Safe manufacturers are some of the most dishonest people I ever meet. Liberty and champion being two of the most dishonest ones. So glad I got away from that field, now work in bio tech.

My own safe is a older champion, back before the made in mexico/china craze started. Only safe I would buy now would be a grafthunder or summit.

The fire protection in just about all your gun safes are dry wall. Its cheap and heavy. It does work a this safe proves it. Liberty's are way over priced for what you get now days. 12ga doors over dry wall for 4k.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 8:08:30 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
WWJSD?

What would Jim Scotten do?

Seriously though. I thought the liberty Lincoln line was built pretty well and had a lot of options. I have a 2008 Cannon. Big fucker! But was planning on making that my safe for mags & kit when I move.

What brand can a guy trust for 3-5 grand? Who gives good LEO discounts?
View Quote

Amsec BF.
You will get superior fire protection over a sheet rock lined gun safe and with it's half inch plate steel door you will get much better pry resistance.
It also has an inner steel wall which no Liberty safe has.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 8:21:37 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Sold guns safes for over 10 years. Liberty, Champion, AMSEC, gardall, grafthunder, and a few others.  Safe manufacturers are some of the most dishonest people I ever meet. Liberty and champion being two of the most dishonest ones. So glad I got away from that field, now work in bio tech.

My own safe is a older champion, back before the made in mexico/china craze started. Only safe I would buy now would be a grafthunder or summit.

The fire protection in just about all your gun safes are dry wall. Its cheap and heavy. It does work a this safe proves it. Liberty's are way over priced for what you get now days. 12ga doors over dry wall for 4k.
View Quote

Liberty FB Jr 48 - 11 ga body, 12 ga door for $1200-$1500 MSRP.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 8:31:48 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Again, a Liberty would not be my own personal first choice of safe but they are a decent and many times an affordable gun safe and they have absolutely stellar customer service.
And for the most part are made in the USA.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top