User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:57:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
glocks melt at 250? what a POS! lol.
View Quote

They start to deform. That's what caused his mags to stick and his gun to be unreliable.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 2:05:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

They start to deform. That's what caused his mags to stick and his gun to be unreliable.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Which he then blames on the manufacturer.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 2:06:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
RustedAce (iirc) showed a reasonable proof in the other thread.  He's not a LaRue fanboy either, all his guns are Knights, I think.  

I'd say we have a proof beyond a reasonable doubt at this point.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
is there any proof that this guy modded the gun prior to unreliability...1) when purchased initially, 2) after getting it back from luh-roo the first time AND, 3) after getting it back the second time? If so, where is this proof? Don't gimme "you can tell by his innuendo in this sentence over here!" People misspeak and have crappy grammar etc that can result in unintentional meanings. Does anyone REALLY know based on any kind of evidence or clear/confirmed statement? I'm annoyed by the guy's delivery...but I also think guns should work when they come from (or back from) the factory. NO manufacturer is perfect. Is it not in any way possible that the guy got a lemon?
RustedAce (iirc) showed a reasonable proof in the other thread.  He's not a LaRue fanboy either, all his guns are Knights, I think.  

I'd say we have a proof beyond a reasonable doubt at this point.

i'd say deleting a video where you once praised your larue upper and said it was totally amazing years before the vid in question is proof enough...
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 2:12:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
No, I started one to show this board just how long one of these hate pieces can last.

View Quote

He's the Josef Stalin of presentations: quantity has a quality all its own.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 2:14:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
He melted a glock in an oven!  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Really glad you shared that video, I was on the fence between a La Roooo and a Noveske, needless to say after seeing the huge lack in customer service and sub par factory production I'll be going with a Noveske.

Man I don't even own a LaRue rifle.  I just spent the last page arguing with the guy (Mark LaRue, I guess?).  But you kind of have to wonder how come nobody else seems to be having these reliability problems.  Then you read about how the NutNfancy leaves hints to indicate he modified the weapon (easy to miss, since the dude will not STFU).  Couple that with his self-documented track record of not being very good at doing such things, and all of a sudden the perspective changes.  Then you notice the manufacturer repaired the rifle (for no charge I would assume), even though their shop would have known immediately that NutnFancy voided any manufacturers warranty by screwing with it.  I'd personally call that pretty forgiving customer service.  The fact they did that twice is above and beyond.

Then you kind of notice that NutnFancy is about as full of himself as a politician.  And ya know, blaming everything on LaRue, to avoid admitting to yourself that you are the tool you really are; well that starts making more sense. I'd probably give NutNFancy the benefit of the doubt on this, except where's the steady stream of other people having these problems?  Where's the MagPul video of professionals going "no-no, I'll use something other than the overrated LaRue please"?

But not like it's a mistake to pick Noveske.  

Personally, I would have handled this thread differently than Mark did.  Starting a thread that's bad publicity about your company, and then trying to discredit the individual before discrediting the claims is a defensive move oft' done by the desperate.  It took another AR15.com member on here to spell out clearly why the NutNFancy claims are probably spurious.

I agree Nutnfancy can be a bit silly in his presentation at times but most would agree that he is extremely knowledgeable and unbiased in his reviews. This will not go the way the OP intended.
He melted a glock in an oven!  

and then didn't he complain about the glock being unreliable after the shit cerakoting job???
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 2:18:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

ok that's ridiculous...but then again no gun should fail at 250 degrees either. That isn't very hot, at all. It takes, what, 400+ to ignite dry white paper? Wonder what temps make pmag plastic useless... hmmmm. Are all poly guns so heat sensitive?
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 2:23:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

ok that's ridiculous...but then again no gun should fail at 250 degrees either. That isn't very hot, at all. It takes, what, 400+ to ignite dry white paper? Wonder what temps make pmag plastic useless... hmmmm. Are all poly guns so heat sensitive?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wouldn't recommend putting a glock, sig, m&p, xd, 1911, hk, cz or any other gun in a 250 degree oven for an extended period of time.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 2:26:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

250*F for 2 hours slightly deforms the polymer.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 2:28:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 2:42:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

You started another thread talking about nutnfancy. You think he's an expert that is, "more knowledgeable than a lot of manufactures." The thread got turned around on you because most told you the guy is a tool and doesn't know what the hell he's talking about and that only a noob or someone that knows nothing about an AR would value anything he says on the subject. So what's your purpose, to slam a well respected and much more knowledgable person than you?

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1734887_Say_what_you_will_about_Nutnfancy__but_he_is_a.html&page=1
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Really glad you shared that video, I was on the fence between a La Roooo and a Noveske, needless to say after seeing the huge lack in customer service and sub par factory production I'll be going with a Noveske.

Man I don't even own a LaRue rifle.  I just spent the last page arguing with the guy (Mark LaRue, I guess?).  But you kind of have to wonder how come nobody else seems to be having these reliability problems.  Then you read about how the NutNfancy leaves hints to indicate he modified the weapon (easy to miss, since the dude will not STFU).  Couple that with his self-documented track record of not being very good at doing such things, and all of a sudden the perspective changes.  Then you notice the manufacturer repaired the rifle (for no charge I would assume), even though their shop would have known immediately that NutnFancy voided any manufacturers warranty by screwing with it.  I'd personally call that pretty forgiving customer service.  The fact they did that twice is above and beyond.

Then you kind of notice that NutnFancy is about as full of himself as a politician.  And ya know, blaming everything on LaRue, to avoid admitting to yourself that you are the tool you really are; well that starts making more sense. I'd probably give NutNFancy the benefit of the doubt on this, except where's the steady stream of other people having these problems?  Where's the MagPul video of professionals going "no-no, I'll use something other than the overrated LaRue please"?

Personally, I would have handled this thread differently than Mark did.  Starting a thread that's bad publicity about your company, and then trying to discredit the individual before discrediting the claims is a defensive move oft' done by the desperate.  It took another AR15.com member on here to spell out clearly why the NutNFancy claims are probably spurious.

I agree Nutnfancy can be a bit silly in his presentation at times but most would agree that he is extremely knowledgeable and unbiased in his reviews. This will not go the way the OP intended.

You started another thread talking about nutnfancy. You think he's an expert that is, "more knowledgeable than a lot of manufactures." The thread got turned around on you because most told you the guy is a tool and doesn't know what the hell he's talking about and that only a noob or someone that knows nothing about an AR would value anything he says on the subject. So what's your purpose, to slam a well respected and much more knowledgable person than you?

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1734887_Say_what_you_will_about_Nutnfancy__but_he_is_a.html&page=1

oh shit!!! PWNED!!!
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 5:04:06 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Is Fancy the name of his wife?
View Quote

Ba Dum Tjsss
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 5:17:52 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 7:18:27 AM EDT
[#13]
Oh lord....is this another thread where some will demonstrate their lack of understanding regarding the importance of gas block alignment in ARs ?

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 7:22:07 AM EDT
[#14]
Stripeknight is NNF, or connected in some fashion would be my guess.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 7:27:29 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Upholding the 13'er stereotype.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 7:32:59 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
LaRue worst reliable rifle made

If you check the "newest comments first"  box on that youtube, meaning line up the latest comments first,  you'll see that he's still putting a beating on us on a daily basis.

Yeah, yeah, there was another thread about this ...

View Quote

I clicked the link.... only to see how long he went off on it. ... 42+ minutes?    

Maybe it's me but... I like the fact that he's letting you live in his head rent free for so long.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 8:21:10 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Silly? Nuttin is a raving douchebag. And this is evidenced by the fact in this recent example of slandering an extremely well made product as being unreliable, when in fact he tinkered with this extrembly well made product which in all liklihood resulted in the reliability issues he encountered.

Disingenuous at very best, but to slander a product due to his own blunders relegates him immediately to raving douchebag status.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 8:28:21 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
but most would agree that he is extremely knowledgeable and unbiased in his reviews.
View Quote

Not understanding the importance of correctly aligning a gasblock =/= extremely knowledgeable.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 8:35:58 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And doing so proudly.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 8:38:14 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Thank you Adam-Wayne

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's a great quote, but it doesn't answer why the gun stopped working?

Are you implying that he sabotaged the rifle?

Fuck, I don't want to go over this shit again (mainly because I can't remember the entire timeline).

Basically, he contradicts himself multiple times in the video. He says it was never reliable, but then he talks about how they should tell the customer "don't change out your gasblock or it'll be unreliable!" which implies that it was reliable before he changed out the gasblock.

He sent it back to the factory multiple times, and on one of the returns LaRue says "checked gas block alignment, correct" which he is flabbergasted by, because he says that there's no way it was misaligned because he checked it multiple times (eye-balling it and running compressed air through it). But he contradicts himself on that, because in the shooting footage, he states that he sent it back in because of gas problems. Not only that, but he says the he ran a hundred or a few hundred rounds through it and it was fine.

We never see any footage of the rifle being shot in its factory condition, nor in its condition when back on warranty. This seems odd considering it's an expensive upper that he bought with YouTube money, and he films fucking everything.

Not only that, but in different videos he has praised LaRue because of their mounts and uppers, for their reliability, quality, and durability, when he would have had the gun for over a year at that point. He has since removed the video.

And based on the image that he showed of his gas block alignment, he installed the gas block incorrectly.

Thank you Adam-Wayne

Now take all that, and have one of your guys help you put together a well-edited video.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 8:52:24 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 8:54:30 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Sub-net,

You may have mistaken me for Larry Potterfield.

View Quote

Just sayin'...
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 8:58:03 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 9:27:55 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Well then, stripeknight, if you are  NNF aka Hewitt, know this - I will log a lot more time bumping these threads than you logged on your last deployment.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well then, stripeknight, if you are  NNF aka Hewitt, know this - I will log a lot more time bumping these threads than you logged on your last deployment.

Lol, nice.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 10:07:34 AM EDT
[#25]
Nevermind
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 11:19:03 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 11:37:16 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:08:19 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

If that is EH's rifle, he has had a return label in his hands for a month ... no response.  That was not an OBR, it was a 16" PredatOBR / 7.62.

Gun room says that rifle's upper ran like a Swiss watch after the Match barrel install.  

Either way, NutNFancy had a prior video featuring that very Stealth upper claiming it had never had an issue and was finer than frog hair.  He has since deleted that.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nutnfancy's LaRue gun had issues out of the box according to him.

At a recent class in February, someone brought an OBR that was sent to LaRue to have the match barrel installed.  The class was the first time he would be using the OBR with the match barrel.  It failed to cycle with a variety of ammo including M118LR.

He ended up using his backup SCAR17.

I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility that Nutnfancy has legitimate issues, we saw a similar issue.

If that is EH's rifle, he has had a return label in his hands for a month ... no response.  That was not an OBR, it was a 16" PredatOBR / 7.62.

Gun room says that rifle's upper ran like a Swiss watch after the Match barrel install.  

Either way, NutNFancy had a prior video featuring that very Stealth upper claiming it had never had an issue and was finer than frog hair.  He has since deleted that.

Somebody needs to dig that up, the internets are forever...
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:21:11 PM EDT
[#29]
tag
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:24:37 PM EDT
[#30]
It must be infuriating to have your product that you've spent countless hours refining be unfairly bashed and critiqued poorly. But... you have to realize the power of Youtube and the top Gun channels on there. Lots of people get their knowledge from those channels... I wouldn't ignore it.

Personally, I'd love to see you send some of your rifles to MAC for a review. I don't own any of your rifles, but I think MAC does a great job reviewing and giving his honest assessment of rifles he receives. From what I've read on ARFCOM, I'm sure your rifles would do very well on that channel and get huge hits. Just food for thought.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:30:42 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's a demonstrable moron in a number of subjects. Every single video of his I've seen he has spouted something completely false & said something that demonstrates his total ignorance of the product.
Every. Single. One.

Oh, BTW. Did you know that the half-circle cut out on the blade of a Microtech HALO V is there for no reason/just decorative? The one that allows the button to hold the blade in the closed position?
Nutnfancy knows.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 2:51:41 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

View Quote

Well
then, stripeknight, if you are  NNF aka Hewitt, know this - I will log a
lot more time bumping these threads than you logged on your last
deployment.

View Quote

I would argue, that this thread is an overall negative for LaRue.

Let me back that up, Nutnfancy everybody has their opinions of him; like him or hate him he's not going anywhere.

LaRue Tactical, excellent reputation which I don't think anyone could argue with. Probably excellent products (dont own any LaRue kit right now because I like Fg42's ) but I don't know. I am aware of the reputation and I think the majority of the community is too. My question is, how much is Nutnfancy going to hurt sales? Hell he actually talks up some parts of the rifle such as the accuracy.

But what I do know is this, LaRue needs to play this correctly - and the last thing I would do is alienate potential customers by calling them out on ARFCOM (or elsewhere?). Wouldn't the best thing to do be to continue to put out great products and rise above this?

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 3:13:55 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Let me back that up, Nutnfancy everybody has their opinions of him; like him or hate him he's not going anywhere.
View Quote

Not that I'm wishing for it, but to be honest, blowhards like NutNFancy tend to be on my suicide watch list....
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 3:29:51 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nutnfancy's LaRue gun had issues out of the box according to him.

At a recent class in February, someone brought an OBR that was sent to LaRue to have the match barrel installed.  The class was the first time he would be using the OBR with the match barrel.  It failed to cycle with a variety of ammo including M118LR.

He ended up using his backup SCAR17.

I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility that Nutnfancy has legitimate issues, we saw a similar issue.

Yep. This is a cap from the video he pulled:

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 4:58:20 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 5:13:22 PM EDT
[#36]
Lets recap,..Here are the videos InfiniteGrim made for the last thread

oh well
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 5:54:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Tag.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 6:13:33 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-uWMKtfPc4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMUCtfWa1KU

oh well
View Quote

These videos tell all anyone needs to know about this subject.  

All the while in nearly every review video he does he claims he is the most honest reviewer on youtube.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 6:26:08 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-uWMKtfPc4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMUCtfWa1KU

oh well
View Quote

FWIW, this should have been the entering argument to a thread about this.

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 6:43:55 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
clicks are money, controversy equals clicks, doubt many youtards are buying LaRue rifles so they don't know any better.  

Is LaRue shipping to NY again?

Oh I actually looked at that page yesterday when I was searching for something else. Youtube really is a collection of complete poopheaded retards. I make the mistake of looking at videos there once or twice a year
-two guys go out to a pasture to test a scope-okay-they use a card table that wobbles while shooting to test the scope
-guy makes video saying he will test a mini 14. Ooops the only magazine he brought jams. I bailed on the very long video of his single round feeding a mini
-different guy makes a video saying he will test a mini 14. He's shooting fairly long range but hitting nothing, comments reveal that after he got home he found out the scope rings were loose and the scope was flopping around on the rifle
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did you crap in his Wheaties at some point?

The guy's too annoying for me to watch.

clicks are money, controversy equals clicks, doubt many youtards are buying LaRue rifles so they don't know any better.  

Is LaRue shipping to NY again?

Oh I actually looked at that page yesterday when I was searching for something else. Youtube really is a collection of complete poopheaded retards. I make the mistake of looking at videos there once or twice a year
-two guys go out to a pasture to test a scope-okay-they use a card table that wobbles while shooting to test the scope
-guy makes video saying he will test a mini 14. Ooops the only magazine he brought jams. I bailed on the very long video of his single round feeding a mini
-different guy makes a video saying he will test a mini 14. He's shooting fairly long range but hitting nothing, comments reveal that after he got home he found out the scope rings were loose and the scope was flopping around on the rifle

There are some good videos.  I'm soon to be the proud owner of a Shiloh Sharps Quigley and have been trying to learn the art of BPRC's.  All of my reloading experience and equipment is with smokeless and, even though Shiloh Rifles has a great forum with a lot of very knowledgable members, I decided to search YouTube for BPRC reloading vids and found several good ones which led to other informative videos about paper patching, bullet moulds, case annealing, etc.  Therefore I disagree that YouTube is a "collection of complete poopheaded retards".
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 6:44:23 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

LaRue Tactical, excellent reputation which I don't think anyone could argue with. Probably excellent products (dont own any LaRue kit right now because I like Fg42's ) but I don't know. I am aware of the reputation and I think the majority of the community is too. My question is, how much is Nutnfancy going to hurt sales? Hell he actually talks up some parts of the rifle such as the accuracy.

But what I do know is this, LaRue needs to play this correctly - and the last thing I would do is alienate potential customers by calling them out on ARFCOM (or elsewhere?). Wouldn't the best thing to do be to continue to put out great products and rise above this?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is a great point, I don't have anything against La Rue but here are Fancy's current stats:

535,278 subscribers

There will definitely be an effect on La Rue sales in some shape or form. Maybe Fancy and La Rue tactical should get together for a beer and work things out!
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 6:55:18 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

This is a great point, I don't have anything against La Rue but here are Fancy's current stats:

535,278 subscribers

There will definitely be an effect on La Rue sales in some shape or form. Maybe Fancy and La Rue tactical should get together for a beer and work things out!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

535,278 subscribers

Personally, I'm crossing my fingers that LaRue is adding up damages before calling him to the carpet.  Oh, that would please me ever so much.

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 6:59:24 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

535,278 subscribers

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

535,278 subscribers

Agreed

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 7:35:44 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Sure ok, I don't know the timeline and at that point its your word vs his. But the question remains what does he have to gain by this video? It seems that someone with that much time and such a following would think carefully before calling out such a large/well respected manufacturer?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I dunno man, I like his video's. And to be honest, I learned about what Mitchell's Mausers did from him and he seemed to present both sides.

I also have a very hard time believing that he would go through the effort to call you guys out like this without reason... but the problem is I will never know. It is fishy that he mod'd the weapon and cerakoted it and it failed, however it failed after coming back from you guys after all those mods too .

Doesn't mean I won't buy LaRue though.

Supposedly. Odd how there's no footage...

He talks about how it was completely unreliable after they re-aligned the gas block, and that it was bullshit that it was misaligned because he checked it several times and checked it with compressed gas and it was aligned. Then in the video of him shooting it some time after he got it back that time he states that he ran about 100 or so rounds through it and it was flawless, but then on the shoot they were on that day it was unreliable. His buddy states it looked like a gas issue, and Nutnfancy agreed and stated "That's what I sent it in for, I told them to check the gas block!"

Now, it seems odd to me that he states that it was completely unreliable, but in the video when he's shooting he says it ran fine when he got it back until that day. And then in the table top when he says LaRue are liars because that gas-block was aligned, but in the shooting video he exclaims about how he sent it back to the factory and told them to look at the gas block...

Sure ok, I don't know the timeline and at that point its your word vs his. But the question remains what does he have to gain by this video? It seems that someone with that much time and such a following would think carefully before calling out such a large/well respected manufacturer?

Clicks = $$$. Where I work, we collect over $10,000 a month on YouTube clicks. Follow the money.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 7:57:40 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Agreed

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

535,278 subscribers

Agreed

Why break bread with a lying shitheel?
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 8:06:17 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 8:29:16 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Just sayin'...
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Sub-net,

Just sayin'...

Now wheres the drama in that?

I thought LaRue was going to have his daughter, that he bragged how he spent a lot of money on her education, file a lawsuit.

What happened to that?

Its getting like high school around here.

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 10:24:14 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I thought LaRue was going to have his daughter, that he bragged how he spent a lot of money on her education, file a lawsuit.
What happened to that?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sub-net,

Just sayin'...

What happened to that?

Putting a good case together isn't always a quick thing, young padawan.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 10:36:07 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Dang.
View Quote

No shit, right?

I'm telling you (again), have one of your video savvy guys help make a rebuttal video. Stop thinking of yourself as the Midway guy. If your guys are any good at video editing (and I know at least one of them is), this won't be a problem.

Dude. Do it.
Link Posted: 4/3/2015 4:43:31 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top