Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/30/2015 10:31:09 PM EDT
Got this little bastard Tuesday last week to celebrate the new move. I've been super busy so you guys just now get to meet him.

Gd, meet Huey.

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:33:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Sweater puppies

10/10

Oh nice dog to

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:34:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Clean up yer yard, you animal.

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:35:15 PM EDT
[#3]
what breeder?
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:37:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Clean up yer yard, you animal.

View Quote

Not my yard that's where we got him.

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:38:15 PM EDT
[#5]

What Puppy?

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:38:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
what breeder?
View Quote

Craigslist champion working agility bomb attack search and rescue lines
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:39:01 PM EDT
[#7]
I like him.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:40:27 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

what breeder?
View Quote
Breeder, hell he married her....

Nice looking hound as well.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:52:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
what breeder?
View Quote

It was just a couple that breed em here in Tucson.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:56:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Well done, Son...!  
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:59:14 PM EDT
[#11]
If that is your wife and her personality matches her looks, add in a wonderful GSD puppy and you should smile at your good fortune.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:59:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 11:00:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
If that is your wife and her personality matches her looks, add in a wonderful GSD puppy and you should smile at your good fortune.
View Quote

She will be my wife in September and she is awesome.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 11:03:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Congratulations!  Great looking dog!

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 11:04:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Wow cute little guy.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 11:07:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Landshark!!! Get yourself a new pair of running shoes... a tired GSD is a happy GSD. You dont want to find out what an unhappy GSD can do to a couch, back yard, etc. Keep em busy...

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 11:07:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Someday grace us with a picture where we can see her eyes.

Take plenty of pictures and video of the pup.  Get some down at his level.   They grow up fast.

Be very protective.  Give him...and yourself...obedience training.

Expose him to lots of other people, kids and other dogs when he has all his shots.

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 11:14:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Awesome dog

How many months old?
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 11:20:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Great looking pup
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 11:25:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Congrats - nice looking pooch. Now go get him a steak and egg burrito from viva. And send me a dozen if you would please.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 11:45:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Awesome dog

How many months old?
View Quote

He's 8 weeks.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 11:47:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Take plenty of pictures and video of the pup.  Get some down at his level.   They grow up fast.

Expose him to lots of other people, kids and other dogs when he has all his shots.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I feel bad for him right now. He has sooooo much energy but still has 2 shots to go. I wanna take him out so bad but I can't yet. This is always the worst time with puppies IMO.

And the requested eye pic:
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 11:49:31 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Landshark!!! Get yourself a new pair of running shoes... a tired GSD is a happy GSD. You dont want to find out what an unhappy GSD can do to a couch, back yard, etc. Keep em busy...

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

I'm trying. I can't wait till aic an take him out. We are both going nuts.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 11:51:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Hows Arid-zona treating you thus far?
Also: GD I have cool shit bragging thread.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 11:54:22 PM EDT
[#25]
I love my GSD and I'm sure he will change your life for the better. Some things we did that helped us have an amazing GSD. Socialize him like crazy, take him everywhere, shoot around him, vacuum him, play with his feet, put him on his back, bath him often as a puppy (while not great for the skin, makes him comfortable with the act) and brush his teeth daily, play fetch as it's the best way to wear them out and get him to swim. Mine loves the Ocean and waves, she dives head first into the waves and will swim all day long.

Another thing I did that changed my GSD is I found Lou Castle's website and training methodology using an e collar. He won't be ready for a while, but it totally opens up a line of communication we didn't have before and it's not painful when used as Lou describes.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 11:54:46 PM EDT
[#26]
Cute pup.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 11:55:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ah yes. Us Oregonians are just jealous.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 11:57:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

You've seen in person how uncool me and my stuff are.

BUT it's really cool down here. Taken a couple hikes, BillyDoubleu took me out and showed me the cool shooting spots, and the food is AWESOME. Throw in good beer and cigars and I've got everything a growing boy needs.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 11:58:22 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 12:03:35 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I love my GSD and I'm sure he will change your life for the better. Some things we did that helped us have an amazing GSD. Socialize him like crazy, take him everywhere, shoot around him, vacuum him, play with his feet, put him on his back, bath him often as a puppy (while not great for the skin, makes him comfortable with the act) and brush his teeth daily, play fetch as it's the best way to wear them out and get him to swim. Mine loves the Ocean and waves, she dives head first into the waves and will swim all day long.

Another thing I did that changed my GSD is I found Lou Castle's website and training methodology using an e collar. He won't be ready for a while, but it totally opens up a line of communication we didn't have before and it's not painful when used as Lou describes.
View Quote

That's the plan when I can. That Dash guy thinks he's some sort of "expert" and he's been helping me out and giving me some advice.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 12:08:24 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

BUT it's really cool down here. Taken a couple hikes, BillyDoubleu took me out and showed me the cool shooting spots, and the food is AWESOME. Throw in good beer and cigars and I've got everything a growing boy needs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

OH man do I miss non neutered mexican food. Nice pup, and the fiancee sure is a looker too. Good luck man, a change of scenery can do good things.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 12:08:29 AM EDT
[#32]
Love the dog, can I have him?
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 12:08:34 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

That's the plan when I can. That Dash guy thinks he's some sort of "expert" and he's been helping me out and giving me some advice.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hope he chews up your shoes.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 12:11:20 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So far just a couple socks.

He needs to go out and run around. The hyper little shit is going nuts.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 12:15:05 AM EDT
[#35]
Nice dog.  Beautiful girl.  Congrats.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 12:34:42 AM EDT
[#36]
Be glad it's not a Mal.

Link Posted: 3/31/2015 12:35:50 AM EDT
[#37]
He's a cute little furball!  Going to be a big boy- look at those puppy paws!
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 1:00:23 AM EDT
[#38]
Don't know what lines your dog has, but my GSD from Europe is a working lines dog.  It wants to constantly do things.  Chasing the ball, etc.  She is now 13 months and nonstop.

Link Posted: 3/31/2015 1:02:30 AM EDT
[#39]
Nice, my GSD has blonde eye brows too.

They could be BFFs
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 3:53:05 AM EDT
[#40]
Gorgeous pups, all three of them.  

Seriously, that's a good looking dog.

Link Posted: 3/31/2015 9:27:16 PM EDT
[#41]
Where is the other pup at? The Aussie
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 9:32:05 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 9:41:24 PM EDT
[#43]
Great looking puppy...and I do mean the actual puppy
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 9:45:42 PM EDT
[#44]
OP you better love that pup. I just damn near fell in love with that little guy with the super cute pictures you posted.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 9:59:32 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

We still have her. I just moved to Az and my fiancee is still in Oregon for a couple weeks. When she gets here the mini Aussie will come down with her so he can have a buddy to play with.

Eta: good memory by the way! Damn.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 10:00:40 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
OP you better love that pup. I just damn near fell in love with that little guy with the super cute pictures you posted.
View Quote

I do love him. He's awesome.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 10:03:57 PM EDT
[#47]
More photos!
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 10:04:39 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

We still have her. I just moved to Az and my fiancee is still in Oregon for a couple weeks. When she gets here the mini Aussie will come down with her so he can have a buddy to play with.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I never forget an Aussie. Plus your fiance looks just like my GF. Only prettier, more smiley, Blonde hair, like to shoot guns, but otherwise just like her.

OP has traded up with fiance and both pups now. Better buy some lotto tickets quick before your luck runs out

Link Posted: 3/31/2015 10:07:32 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Sweater puppies

10/10

Oh nice dog to

View Quote

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top