Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 9:29:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Just got here...does anyone know if he was getting ready to turn his life around?
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 9:34:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Edit - T

Chief was remarkably professional as I would have caused a news incident if that fuckwad spoke to me like that.
View Quote

Was the guy British? Or did they give his name?
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 9:38:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
“Y’all don’t have no protocol, any other way?” one young man is heard saying. “You got to shoot somebody?”

Gross interjects: “Did you hear the part where he shot the officer in the face?”

You’re trained for this though,” says the young man.

Absolutely correct.  Its called marksmanship and it sounds like the training worked perfectly.
Seriously? How do you train to get shot in the face?
View Quote

First thing I noticed.

Howzabout shooting HIM in the face and seeing how HE likes it?

More proof positive that you can't fix stupid.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 9:43:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
There really is no hope left for that state. Sad, I grew up there, and I like Boston. Which is saying something, because I loathe cities.

Sign of the fucking times I guess.
View Quote

Yep.   There is something in MA that makes people straight up retarded.

It could be a nice state.  There is a lot of history there, and some beautiful places.   But the majority of people are just fucking shit.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 9:45:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
“Y’all don’t have no protocol, any other way?” one young man is heard saying. “You got to shoot somebody?”

Gross interjects: “Did you hear the part where he shot the officer in the face?”

You’re trained for this though,” says the young man.

Absolutely correct.  Its called marksmanship and it sounds like the training worked perfectly.
View Quote

Agreed on all counts.

Good on the officer in the interview to be professional. I would not have been able to.

I wonder what the "cameraman" thinks the protocol for being shot in the face is

I really have nothing else to add that won't get me a time out
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 9:45:50 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

It could be a nice state.  There is a lot of history there, and some beautiful places.   But the majority of people are just fucking shit.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

There really is no hope left for that state. Sad, I grew up there, and I like Boston. Which is saying something, because I loathe cities.

Sounds like California. Beautiful state filled with fuck knuckles

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 9:51:36 AM EDT
[#7]
I love when a thread in GD confirms my low opinion of people.

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:07:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Screen names?
View Quote

No shit..
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:08:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Getting really sick of shitheels who believe murdering cops doesn't justify being shot.
View Quote

But we agree.

Officers would have been justified to use a damn Howitzer.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:15:26 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Leftist media has emboldened them with a false sense of what is "justice". It will only end poorly for them as reality is a cruel teacher.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hostiles are getting frisky.

Leftist media has emboldened them with a false sense of what is "justice". It will only end poorly for them as reality is a cruel teacher.

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:27:41 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I'd guess its even less popular than pepper spray and tazing.  "Hey, Sarge.  Nobody, I mean NOBODY showed up up for Face Shooting class.   What do you want me do?"  "Shit, that's 4 consecutive classes with no participation.  Do a survey and find out why its so unpopular." "On it."
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

"Y’all don’t have no protocol, any other way?” one young man is heard saying. "You got to shoot somebody?”

Gross interjects: "Did you hear the part where he shot the officer in the face?”

"You’re trained for this though,”  says the young man.

I'm kind of confused on that part myself. I'm thinking I would want to skip that segment of training, it just doesn't sound fun.

I'd guess its even less popular than pepper spray and tazing.  "Hey, Sarge.  Nobody, I mean NOBODY showed up up for Face Shooting class.   What do you want me do?"  "Shit, that's 4 consecutive classes with no participation.  Do a survey and find out why its so unpopular." "On it."
 That's pretty fuckin' funny.  
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:29:40 AM EDT
[#12]
Criminal culture.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:31:34 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Ehhh...it's like the Mike Brown supporters they don't care.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:34:00 AM EDT
[#14]
Wow.  
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:46:34 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Its not just that state you're getting an insight into modern urban America with this video.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top