Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 8:29:04 PM EDT
[#1]
I would have given Karma another bite at the apple...

Drive by the local homeless camp, with the purse on the trunk lid.  One quick turn.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 8:29:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I would of took the money from the purse replace it with a note that says "taxes for the rich", "spread the wealth around", "I needed this for obamacare" or something.

Maybe cut up the EBT card, then return to walmat
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 8:29:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Would have accidentally dumped all,the contents of the purse while returning it
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 8:30:15 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is there anything better on earth than GD on Saturday night?  No, nothing.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

... did you leave a note in her purse sayings, "Obama sucks"?

A lesser man would have pissed in the purse before turning it in.

You should have taken a shit in her purse, then taken it to CS

Is there anything better on earth than GD on Saturday night?  No, nothing.

Link Posted: 3/28/2015 8:33:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Fuck that, I would have gotten a Sharpie and written it ON that cunt's purse!
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 8:35:35 PM EDT
[#6]
A couple weeks ago, I got out of my car at Walmart, and my 9 y.o. daughter got out the passenger side.  She yells "Money!" I look on the ground, and there is about $100 in 20's next to her door, and behind the car.  I look in the old Buick right next to my car, and there is about $500-1000 in 20's laying spread on the seat.  It obviously spilled out of some old ladies' purse as she got out of the car.  As we stand in the parking lot with $100 in our hand and not wanting to leave for fear the person would return and leave, and also not wanting to leave the money laying on the ground.  So, we just waited in the car for the little old lady to come back out to her old lady Buick.

After a minute, the most gangster, thug looking motherfucker you ever saw, with the hoodie and gold teeth came walking up to the car.  I approach him, and ask "Is this your car?"  He looks at me like "WTF are you coming at me for, motherfucker?!"... And then he says "Yeah.. what of it?"  And, I hand him his $100, and go inside.  The end.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 8:36:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Some form of comeuppance was due and you walked out on the bill.  That's not being the better person, that's shirking your responsibility as an agent of karma.  

Net result of your actions:  less than nothing, counterproductive in fact.  Bumpersticker person is left without resolution while shitbird vandal actually benefits from your generosity.

All in all, the world is left in a worst state than if you'd done nothing at all.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 8:39:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Wife and I had to run to Walmart this afternoon. While attempting to find a parking spot I witnessed a lady return her cart to the coral. Immediately next to the corral was a car with an "Obama sucks" sticker. She stopped at the car and ripped off the sticker. I hit my horn and gave her the "no, no, no finger" your Mom used to wag at you when you were in trouble.

She then darted back across the aisle in front of my car to hers. As she got in her car she exclaimed that the sticker was "disrespectful".  Of course she had an Obama-Biden campaign sticker on her car. I park a few spots down and get out of the car to see her haste fully speeding away. She knew she got caught and didn't want to own up to her actions.

Here is the kicker: as the wife and I are walking past the cart return I see that she left her purse in the cart!

Me being the nice and honorable guy that I am I decided to not go through her purse and dump all the contents over the parking lot. I ended up taking her purse to customer service in the store.

Karma could have bit that lady really hard in the ass today.
View Quote

Well, that was all for naught...  

Link Posted: 3/28/2015 8:39:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'd have purchased a sharpie before returning the purse.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 8:43:22 PM EDT
[#10]
FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 3/28/2015 9:10:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

I would have definitely left a note saying "Obama sucks" and make sure she knows the person who caught her was the one who returned the purse. Adding to the note that the average Obama voter most likely would not have returned it.

That would have stung deeply.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 9:11:09 PM EDT
[#12]
I'd have left her a note that said, you may be a theiving  liberal, but I'm an honest conservative.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 9:14:30 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Would have reported her for vandalizing someone's car, and gave the purse to the officer who showed up to take the report.    
View Quote
agree

Link Posted: 3/28/2015 9:29:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I might have bought some XL condoms and other funny things to put in her purse before taking to customer service
View Quote

Used condoms

Link Posted: 3/29/2015 12:19:13 AM EDT
[#15]
Let me guess this happened in or around Little Rock probably maumelle?
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 12:24:14 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Would have reported her for vandalizing someone's car, and gave the purse to the officer who showed up to take the report.    
View Quote

Winner winner.

Link Posted: 3/29/2015 12:30:05 AM EDT
[#17]
I'd have probably waited for the owner of the car to come out, explain it, and give him the purse.

Let them decide.

Link Posted: 3/29/2015 12:33:43 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I'd have done the same as op, EXCEPT, I'd have taken her cash and bought ammo. She likes wealth redistribution so much, I'd have helped her experience it.
View Quote

No shit. I'm going to the range tomorrow. I could use some .380.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 12:39:27 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I would have scanned her ID and posted it on 4chan, because she deserves no less.

I would have been tempted to make made damn sure her victim was given her purse so he could return it to her.
View Quote

First thing that popped into my mind. Wait for the owner to return to the car, explain what happened, and hand them the purse.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 12:50:14 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I would have given Karma another bite at the apple...

Drive by the local homeless camp, with the purse on the trunk lid.  One quick turn.
View Quote

This man gets it.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 1:03:52 AM EDT
[#21]
you suck. I'd have spread that bitches stuff over three states.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 1:11:04 AM EDT
[#22]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top