Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2015 4:39:07 PM EDT
I'm not a tier 1 SEAL space ship door gunner.  

Do not do the shooting games or leagues.

Do not have the patience or know how to build my own.

Mostly just shoot steel targets and paper on my property for fun.

Have a couple Bushmasters and an S&W sport that already have optics.....red dot from PA and a PA 1x4.

Really liking the FDE furniture models with a free float long'ish hand guard.

Where should I look to get the best price on an optic ready host that's not tier 1.  

Colt?  PA?  

Not looking to break the bank so to speak,  but something better than what I have.

Link Posted: 3/27/2015 4:40:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Why not get a LaRue QD mount for your acog and use it on any rifle you want.

Link Here
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 4:46:51 PM EDT
[#2]
FPNI

DD MK18 would be a nice host.

Link Posted: 3/27/2015 5:00:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Which ACOG did you get?
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 6:26:20 PM EDT
[#4]
The 4x with RMR combo deal from Amazon.

Link Posted: 3/27/2015 6:37:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Build an AR to your liking. I would recommend selling the other 2 rifles and buy a fresh one for around 1200, it will shoot like a dream.

Also get an ADM not a larue mount, they are cheaper and have a better mounting system.

Here

Edit-spelling
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 6:45:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Building one would be the fun way to go to potentially familiarize yourself with the tiny bits. Otherwise buy from a good brand and shoot the hell out of it.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 10:32:20 PM EDT
[#7]
I'd like to keep what I have and buy a new one.   Why? Cuz merica, that's why .

Sub $1,000.00 in FDE furniture just seems right.   Again, I probably can't build it myself.   Time and patience are not things I have.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 10:35:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Juts get a DD M4V7 or V11 and be done. They are really awesome rifles at very close to that price.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 10:40:25 PM EDT
[#9]
I put mine on a BCM upper with a DPMS lower.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top