Page / 2
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 3:52:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 3:53:37 PM EDT
[#2]
And he will be the next Senate minority leader.  Can't wait
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 3:53:43 PM EDT
[#3]
the most dangerous place in Washington is standing between Chuck and a camera.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 3:54:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Just working off the grudge against the haves that he and his kind brought over from old Europe
and will never let go to become true Americans
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 3:54:23 PM EDT
[#5]
This is a tag.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 3:55:59 PM EDT
[#6]
If your only tool is a hammer...
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 3:57:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He's a politician isn't he?
View Quote

He's a pig.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 3:58:27 PM EDT
[#8]
fuck chuck
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 3:59:35 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

And he will be the next Senate minority leader.  Can't wait
View Quote

lol yeah, he got reid's endorsement. Yay.

Link Posted: 3/27/2015 4:00:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 4:01:17 PM EDT
[#11]
He's a big turd. I wish he fell down the stares and break his neck.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 4:02:24 PM EDT
[#12]
For every law you see that doesn't really make sense the ones that make you go huh are because of politicians. For instance in NY its a misdemeanor to do fortune telling.

165.35 Fortune telling. B MISD
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 4:04:46 PM EDT
[#13]

WHY DOES CHUCK SCHUMER WANT TO MAKE KIDS CATCH ON FIRE????
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 4:06:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
For every law you see that doesn't really make sense the ones that make you go huh are because of politicians. For instance in NY its a misdemeanor to do fortune telling.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Read this on the Buffalo Wild Wings site:

California Transparency in Supply Chain Act

Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. (“BWW”) provides this statement about its obligations under the Calif. Transparency in Supply Chains Act of 2010. The Act requires BWW to disclose its efforts to eradicate slavery and human trafficking from its direct supply chain.

At BWW we believe in doing the right thing. As stated in our Code of Ethics and Business Conduct, BWW expects its suppliers to respect applicable laws and to behave in an ethical manner. While BWW does not presently engage in verification of its product supply chain, audit its suppliers or require certifications regarding the supplies that it receives, we expect our suppliers to conduct their activities in compliance with all applicable laws including those that require them to treat workers fairly, respect human rights and provide a safe and healthy work environment.

In coming years, BWW intends to evaluate the ways that it may reduce the risk of slavery and human trafficking in its direct supply chain which may include developing internal accountability standards and providing training to those who have direct responsibility for supply chain management regarding mitigating the risk of slavery and human trafficking in BWW's supply chain.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 4:09:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Ever notice how Chuck Schumer thinks the federal government needs to be involved with EVERYTHING?
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/27/2015 4:24:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Just another demented left wing loon.
The worst thing about him getting the nod will be having to see and listen to him more.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 4:32:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Chuck You Schumer.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 4:34:19 PM EDT
[#18]
How is he any different, in this context, than the average ARFCOMM'er?

Name something that most people herein don't want regulated.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 4:38:10 PM EDT
[#19]
It makes him feel important.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 4:39:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
fuck chuck
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/27/2015 4:41:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Maybe Ted Kennedy will invite chuckyboy to one of his underground parties?
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 4:47:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Statism isn't mutually exclusive to democrats either.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 4:51:58 PM EDT
[#23]
As a " good liberal " , you can never have enough government in your life .   Or the lives of others.

So he fills the bill .

gd
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 4:55:08 PM EDT
[#24]
Fuck him and the horse he rode in on!!!!
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 5:13:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 5:20:45 PM EDT
[#26]

Watching his smug facial and body language during the lubby Texas shooting hearings was the tipping point for me on my opinion of goverment.

Link Posted: 3/27/2015 5:23:00 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Statism isn't mutually exclusive to democrats either.
View Quote

Yep.

And you better get used to the shitbag-unless God takes him,he will be a Senator for a long time.............
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 5:23:57 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Watching his smug facial and body language during the lubby Texas shooting hearings was the tipping point for me on my opinion of goverment.

View Quote

Did you watch him in the Waco hearings?
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 5:25:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Just working off the grudge against the haves that he and his kind brought over from old Europe
and will never let go to become true Americans
View Quote

This is a profound thought and one that upon reflection, totally agree with.

Link Posted: 3/27/2015 5:27:15 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
And you better get used to the shitbag-unless God takes him,he will be a Senator for a long time.............
View Quote

God doesn't want him.  He's gonna live a long time.  See my sig line.

Link Posted: 3/27/2015 5:30:32 PM EDT
[#31]
It's called extortion and it's how politicians work.  Donate money to my campaign fund or we are going to investigate you, give you bad publicity, and possibly shut you down.   You know we can make this all go away with a simple donation.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 5:34:35 PM EDT
[#32]
His picture is in the dictionary next to "tyrant."
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 5:36:58 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
His picture is in the dictionary next to "tyrant."
View Quote

Huh.... I saw it next to DICKHEAD as well
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 5:38:51 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 5:45:56 PM EDT
[#35]
With a rusty Cactus dipped in diseases.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 5:46:16 PM EDT
[#36]

I know this too well.
Everyone of those issues, gets his name and picture in the paper.
Then I edit the paper I buy, by drawing a dick going into his mouth.
I do that with Cuomo and Obama too.

Bilster

PS

Fuck Obama
Fuck Biden
Fuck Holder
Fuck Cuomo
Fuck Swinestain

PPS

BHO is gay and had an affair with Larry Sinclair
Michelle is actually a guy or a female shaved wookie.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 5:48:54 PM EDT
[#37]
Chuckles gotta stuff his clown car..
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 6:00:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Real question for NY residents: have you met or know people who actually support and vote for this guy? If so what are these people like? I cannot imagine it.

Same goes for Feinstein voters. Who the hell are these people? Do they really exist?
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 6:05:22 PM EDT
[#39]
The scary thing is, Chuckie is just responding to the shrill demands, from his Marxist trash NY Constituents.

If getting rid of onerous legislation was keeping the dumpster maggot elected, he would continue that as well.
The gutless sheep in NY demand to be subjects, and he obliges them. It really is that simple.

When you see that fuckstain smirking at the Camera, just remember that his face, like many others, represents the many Millions, that are the real problem in this country.

Link Posted: 3/27/2015 6:16:17 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
The scary thing is, Chuckie is just responding to the shrill demands, from his Marxist trash NY Constituents.

If getting rid of onerous legislation was keeping the dumpster maggot elected, he would continue that as well.
The gutless sheep in NY demand to be subjects, and he obliges them. It really is that simple.

When you see that fuckstain smirking at the Camera, just remember that his face, like many others, represents the many Millions, that are the real problem in this country.

View Quote

YOU

FUCKING

NAAAAAIIIIIIILLLLLLLEEEEEDDD

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 6:18:49 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 6:46:22 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

View Quote

Nailed it.

Link Posted: 3/27/2015 6:47:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
He's a politician isn't he?
View Quote

one of the top 10 worst ever.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 7:00:12 PM EDT
[#44]
I'd trade you Senators if you want.  Dicky Durbin.

The only issue is that I don't know that you would be getting a better deal.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 7:02:08 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 7:04:55 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

I lived a couple of miles from the New York border in New Jersey.

I knew loads of people who thought Schumer was the third greatest man in government, behind only Bill and Hilary.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 7:06:43 PM EDT
[#47]
Schuckie Chumer is a asshole and a leftist turd.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 7:11:08 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Real question for NY residents: have you met or know people who actually support and vote for this guy?
View Quote

Pretty sure everyone in NY has met or knows someone who does.

Link Posted: 3/27/2015 7:13:17 PM EDT
[#49]
It's not the issues that he is concerned with,  It is the opportunity to get in front of the camera.  He never met a camera he didn't like.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 7:41:36 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Real question for NY residents: have you met or know people who actually support and vote for this guy? If so what are these people like? I cannot imagine it.

Same goes for Feinstein voters. Who the hell are these people? Do they really exist?
View Quote

Yes, there's millions of progressive bloggers campaigning for democrats against NRA endorsed Republicans.

social liberal fiscal conservatives

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top