Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 12:27:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Damn. That's wacked.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 12:29:44 AM EDT
[#2]
OP.  you will be looking for a new boss.  also you should see about learning to spell.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 12:33:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Children, by definition, have no knowledge of sexual acts. If they are telling of a sexual act or acts, they have either been coached or have actually experienced what they are describing.

Research indicates that the vast majority of accusations by children of adults molesting them are true. Go and read about this topic yourself.

In many cases of incest, at least one other adult family member knows about it and keeps her/his mouth shut. It's codependence at its absolute worst. So many stories of mothers telling their daughters that they're lying about Daddy / Uncle Whatsit raping them, or telling them they deserved it & to never speak of it again. I wouldn't believe it, but it happened to my mother and then to me. And it seems like the perpetrator in so many cases is a pillar of the community. My molester was a highway patrol officer, for example. Who would believe that someone in a position of authority, whether legal or moral, is capable of committing such vile acts? It disturbs people to think that they can be so duped, and that the people they trust are actually not trustworthy. Which is why people are reluctant to look down at said pillars of the community as child molesters or rapists or whatever.

In light of the fact that nearly all accusations of child sexual abuse are true, the misogynistic reactions on this thread are simultaneously disturbing, sickening, enraging, and unhealthy. Yes, sometimes children are coached, and everyone remembers the case from the late Eighties with all those children told to lie about things that never happened. But most accusations are true - again, read about it for yourself. So claiming that this man's wife is trying to ruin his life is, to me, indicative of knee-jerk anger rather than statistical knowledge.
View Quote

Claiming nearly all allegations are true is not accurate. It has become ubiquitous for American mothers to claim child molestation or dv during a divorce because of the leverage it gives them.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 12:38:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Wow. Some of you astound me. The guy had his prelim and you are all wanting to lynch him before he goes to trial. Something is fucky if he's still allowed to go to work and not be sitting in a cell. No judge in their right mind is going to grant bail and let a guy walk the streets if there's a prima facie case that he raped a bunch of kids.

If the guy is found guilty, burn him alive.

If not, then leave him the hell alone and drop it.
View Quote

Exactly. It seems weird to me that the mother is standing by him, the judge let him out on bond both. That's just not normal and makes me wonder if the case is utter bullshit and the judge and prosecutor both know it.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 12:48:41 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Innocent until proven guilty.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 1:01:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

We need harsher penalties for falsely accusing people of crimes which ruin their lives.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's good to see that we all still believe in "innocent until proven guilty".

This.

I've seen kids that have gone to shit even after a good upbringing finger their dad for abuse because he grounded her from her phone only to "forget what happened" when it hit criminal after family court.

Find him guilty, charge him for the crime. Find him innocent, and he'll still be stuck with a lifetime of repercussion from this event.

We need harsher penalties for falsely accusing people of crimes which ruin their lives.

How about they do the time the person they falsely accused would have gotten? And if its the wife...breaking rocks in the hot sun.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 1:14:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I completely agree with the above post.

unfortunately we see guys getting accused of this type of crime a lot and a lot of the times it's untrue.

I hope it's not true in this case for the kids sake but if it is he should be hung from the nearest tree because you can't fix what's wrong with the people that do this sort of crime
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 1:24:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Sucks to be your boss OP
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 1:15:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 7:15:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Exactly. It seems weird to me that the mother is standing by him, the judge let him out on bond both. That's just not normal and makes me wonder if the case is utter bullshit and the judge and prosecutor both know it.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wow. Some of you astound me. The guy had his prelim and you are all wanting to lynch him before he goes to trial. Something is fucky if he's still allowed to go to work and not be sitting in a cell. No judge in their right mind is going to grant bail and let a guy walk the streets if there's a prima facie case that he raped a bunch of kids.

If the guy is found guilty, burn him alive.

If not, then leave him the hell alone and drop it  .

I wondering if there might not be an ex with kids from a previous relationship involved who are trying to make the guy's life miserable.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:25:00 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

unfortunately we see guys getting accused of this type of crime a lot and a lot of the times it's untrue.

I hope it's not true in this case for the kids sake but if it is he should be hung from the nearest tree because you can't fix what's wrong with the people that do this sort of crime
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I worked with a guy whose ex wife accused him of it and coached his step daughter on what to say.after a month or so the truth came out but what scared me about it was how everyone was ready to lynch him, myself included..

I hope its BS for the kids sake(every ones sake) but if he is guilty then I have no problem with him going feet first into a wood chipper.lets just find the truth first..

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 11:12:10 PM EDT
[#12]
People's attitudes on this topic are what they are, but they make it impossible for there to ever be a fair trial on this subject.  I'm sure many of the people sent up are actually guilty, but I put zero validity in the legal process related to it, especially if there's a jury or a plea bargain involved.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 11:30:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

I've seen kids that have gone to shit even after a good upbringing finger their dad for abuse because he grounded her from her phone only to "forget what happened" when it hit criminal after family court.

Find him guilty, charge him for the crime. Find him innocent, and he'll still be stuck with a lifetime of repercussion from this event.

Do you remember the case in metro Atlanta where several kids were coached to make false accusations against a couple that owned a preschool daycare center?

Folks lives were ruined even after the truth came out.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 1:32:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Do you remember the case in metro Atlanta where several kids were coached to make false accusations against a couple that owned a preschool daycare center?

Folks lived were ruined even after the truth came out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

Folks lived were ruined even after the truth came out.

Wow, that's extremely fucked up.  And, innocent until proven guilty.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 2:22:18 AM EDT
[#15]
Update?
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 9:43:11 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Update?
View Quote
A jury of his peers found him guilty on all charges yesterday. He is sitting in allegheny county jail waiting for sentencing. He is officially no longer employed. It's hard to believe it. I could never see the guy I worked with for years doing something like this. Don't know what to believe. If he truly did it I hope he burns in hell. Even with a conviction it's hard for me to believe though. All of his family seemed to love him. As far as I know his wife is still standing by his side.

Should be interesting couple of weeks at work. Gunna be hard to fill his shoes as he was a hell of a good employee. Now the other two Forman are gunna have to start doin their own work along with his. He did ALL of their work when he was here. Kept up our inventory, ran our production and service departments. Things are gunna be a disaster. Luckily things are a little slow at the moment so that will help.

Link Posted: 6/3/2015 9:54:26 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

A jury of his peers found him guilty on all charges yesterday. He is sitting in allegheny county jail waiting for sentencing. He is officially no longer employed. It's hard to believe it. I could never see the guy I worked with for years doing something like this. Don't know what to believe. If he truly did it I hope he burns in hell. Even with a conviction it's hard for me to believe though. All of his family seemed to love him. As far as I know his wife is still standing by his side.    Should be interesting couple of weeks at work. Gunna be hard to fill his shoes as he was a hell of a good employee. Now the other two Forman are gunna have to start doin their own work along with his. He did ALL of their work when he was here. Kept up our inventory, ran our production and service departments. Things are gunna be a disaster. Luckily things are a little slow at the moment so that will help.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Update?
A jury of his peers found him guilty on all charges yesterday. He is sitting in allegheny county jail waiting for sentencing. He is officially no longer employed. It's hard to believe it. I could never see the guy I worked with for years doing something like this. Don't know what to believe. If he truly did it I hope he burns in hell. Even with a conviction it's hard for me to believe though. All of his family seemed to love him. As far as I know his wife is still standing by his side.    Should be interesting couple of weeks at work. Gunna be hard to fill his shoes as he was a hell of a good employee. Now the other two Forman are gunna have to start doin their own work along with his. He did ALL of their work when he was here. Kept up our inventory, ran our production and service departments. Things are gunna be a disaster. Luckily things are a little slow at the moment so that will help.

Damn! I wonder what the sentence is going to be. I'm sure he's going away for a very long time.

Link Posted: 6/3/2015 10:07:16 AM EDT
[#18]
Hang him by the nads.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top