Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 10:15:27 AM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I've met West on several occasions, and these accusations aside, he's a damn good guy....at least from the exposure I've had with him.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

He's a fucking moron drama queen regardless of any of that bullshit.

Good man and good leader , obviously you haven't met the man or served under him so you don't know what the fuck your talking about

I've met West on several occasions, and these accusations aside, he's a damn good guy....at least from the exposure I've had with him.

I'd rather have West in the Oval Office more than any of the current crop of Dems/Repubs.  He'd probably make a fine president.  

But if he's been chasing tail, he's not electable.  Too many people would be afraid to support him for that one reason.  

Link Posted: 3/27/2015 10:17:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Serious post. Wrong guy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dude has been done.

Prison rape = gay is a choice was hilariously bad

Serious post. Wrong guy.

Whoops

This doesn't look bad at all confusing two black people
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 10:17:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

And why did he do it?  Don't leave that part out because it doesn't fit your opinion of him.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Allen West has self control issues?  I never would have guessed.

True or false....He damn sure gives off that vibe.

I like Allen West, a lot, and it sounds like he served our country honorably.

But I don't know. He gives off that vibe to me too. I remember how he fought (to the extreme) and seemed in denial when it was clear he lost his election. I thought that was weird and ever since then, I've looked at him differently.

I sincerely hope this isn't true.

Edit: If the news source is not credible, then that gives me hope. I truly do not want this to be true.

He was kicked out of the Army for conducting a mock execution on a prisoner.

And why did he do it?  Don't leave that part out because it doesn't fit your opinion of him.

Torturing prisoners is not justified under any circumstances.  UCMJ, Geneva and Hague conventions are quite clear despite Rumsfeld and Ashcroft's efforts.  He wasn't an intel officer gathering humint, or any other type of operation in the gray zone, he was an artillery officer playing cowboy and paid the price.  Had he been enlisted or less connected, he probably would have done some time in jail.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 10:48:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Torturing prisoners is not justified under any circumstances.  UCMJ, Geneva and Hague conventions are quite clear despite Rumsfeld and Ashcroft's efforts.  He wasn't an intel officer gathering humint, or any other type of operation in the gray zone, he was an artillery officer playing cowboy and paid the price.  Had he been enlisted or less connected, he probably would have done some time in jail.
View Quote

Wait, Wut?

That's a crazy story. Not really sure how it's torture though
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 10:50:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If he became President, which rules would he break or ignore?
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 10:52:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Wait, Wut?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait, Wut?

Threatening execution is considered torture under most relevant treaties, laws, and codes.  Not pretend torture or enhanced interrogation techniques like water boarding, but real torture.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 10:52:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Actually he was not kicked out he retired after being sanctioned for placing the lives of his men above the rules
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 10:53:28 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

But I don't know. He gives off that vibe to me too. I remember how he fought (to the extreme) and seemed in denial when it was clear he lost his election. I thought that was weird and ever since then, I've looked at him differently.

Edit: If the news source is not credible, then that gives me hope. I truly do not want this to be true.

Still don't care.  You think the enemy follows the same rules we seem to have to?  You think other intel units don't use some form of torture.  

You think firing a weapon into a clearing barrel next to the prisoner is worse than water boarding?

His actions saved lives.

Link Posted: 3/27/2015 10:55:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Threatening execution is considered torture under most relevant treaties, laws, and codes.  Not pretend torture or enhanced interrogation techniques like water boarding, but real torture.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait, Wut?

Interesting.

Faggy as hell, but interesting
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 11:04:38 AM EDT
[#10]
He has been done for some time. The GOP made sure of it.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 11:18:07 AM EDT
[#11]
View Quote

Not Guilty!
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 11:30:23 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Just got Herman Cained
View Quote

Herman Cain was accused of far less.

He got Bill Cosby'd
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 11:33:04 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Allen West has self control issues?  I never would have guessed.

IMHO, destroying one's own career to save the lives of one's men is indicative of more moral integrity than the massive numbers of "company men" NCO's and O's who would throw anyone under the bus to further their own careers.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 11:34:31 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Still don't care.  You think the enemy follows the same rules we seem to have to?  You think other intel units don't use some form of torture.  
You think firing a weapon into a clearing barrel next to the prisoner is worse than water boarding?

His actions saved lives.
Isn't it possible that torturing prisoners helps terrorist groups to radicalize the populace into taking more American lives?  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

His actions saved lives.
Isn't it possible that torturing prisoners helps terrorist groups to radicalize the populace into taking more American lives?  

Link Posted: 3/27/2015 11:36:51 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

So that's why democrats stuffed the ballot box. The GOP!!!

Link Posted: 3/27/2015 11:38:15 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/05jqkuk.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or the GOP has him redistricted to an area he can't win. Kind of like how they actually did.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 11:38:46 AM EDT
[#17]
Meh. If he owned it no one would care.

Link Posted: 3/27/2015 11:40:57 AM EDT
[#18]
Ted Cruz/Allan West 2016

Link Posted: 3/27/2015 11:41:08 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
and Bill Cosby'ed
You beat me to it.  Funny how successfull conservitive black men are lynched by rumor of sexual misconduct.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just got Herman Cained
and Bill Cosby'ed
You beat me to it.  Funny how successfull conservitive black men are lynched by rumor of sexual misconduct.

Bill Cosby is NOT a conservative (far from it), and never has been.

Link Posted: 3/27/2015 11:44:32 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Oh okay so those are the criteria. Have you met or served under Nancy Pelosi?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good man and good leader , obviously you haven't met the man or served under him so you don't know what the fuck your talking about

Oh okay so those are the criteria. Have you met or served under Nancy Pelosi?

Talk about a drama queen
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 11:45:26 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Just got Herman Cained
View Quote

Yup. Doesn't even have to be true. Just make the accusation and watch the damage unfold...
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 11:57:32 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Were we torturing terrorists before or on any of the following days:

4/14/72
1/19/73
7/1/73
7/18/73
10/19/73
10/29/73
11/25/73
12/11/73
12/13/73
12/20/73
12/22/73
12/27/73
1/24/74
4/1/74
4/16/74

(Nation of Islam)

3/9/77
7/22/80
8/31/80
11/6/89
1/31/90
11/5/90
1/25/93
2/26/93
3/1/94
3/23/97
4/3/97
3/17/00
9/11/01
3/19/02
5/27/02
7/4/02
9/5/02
9/21/02
9/23/02
10/2/02
10/3/02
10/9/02
10/11/02
10/14/02
8/6/03
12/2/03

No Okay maybe that's a really dumb argument. thank you for parroting it. Oops I only listed domestics, I didn't even add the bombing in Tanzania, USS Cole etc.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 12:22:15 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
From Wikipedia...

Seriously?  Gotnews is not what I'd consider a reliable news source.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
From Wikipedia...

GotNews (or GotNews.com) is an investigative journalism website run by blogger and reporter Charles C Johnson.[1] The site focuses on "emotionally-charged [stories] of the moment [and seeks to] stake out the most divisive position possible."[2]

LGF Charles Johnson eh?

Take it with a pound of salt. His history of butthurt with PJ Media and its luminaries is long and sore.

He was a founder of PJ that fell out quickly after he rebounded back to being a dogmatic leftist.

This nearly bi-polar shift from being a pro WOT war blogger who never touched many leftist tenets of faith
such as free abortion, materialistic certitude and other doctrines he vocally prohibited as taboo for discussion, and which might have alienated
his majority libertarian and conservative comments section regular participants; occurred shortly after the arrival
of The One on the national scene - a point in time that coincided with him having secured moderately successful
web rankings for several years, and a positive cash flow as an early adopter of Amazon ads.

Once it became apparent which way the political winds were shifting, he started broaching the once prohibited subjects
in his blog roll and dismissed by banning commenters he found to be unsocial when addressing his assertions of faith,
culminating in a large purge after the election of The One

Yeah, he's a wiggly lefty worm

Link Posted: 3/27/2015 12:31:28 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
IMHO, destroying one's own career to save the lives of one's men is indicative of more moral integrity than the massive numbers of "company men" NCO's and O's who would throw anyone under the bus to further their own careers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Agreed.

Link Posted: 3/27/2015 12:33:42 PM EDT
[#25]

Yeah. Good thing Bill Clinton never behaved like a pig..................

Quoted:

Only dems are allowed to fuck women and children behind their spouses back.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just got Herman Cained

Only dems are allowed to fuck women and children behind their spouses back.

Link Posted: 3/27/2015 12:33:43 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Liberals hate conservatives, but they especially hate black conservatives.

View Quote

+1

Clarence Thomas, Tim Scott, Herman Cain, Thomas Sowell, Colion Noir, AlfonZo Rachel, Elbert Guillory, Stacy Swimp, Mia Love, Mike Steele, Condoleezza Rice, Charles Payne, Allen West, Bobby Jindel, Jennifer Carroll, L L Cool J, Frances Rice, NBRA ..........

http://www.nbra.info/

Link Posted: 3/27/2015 12:37:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Just got Herman Cained
View Quote

First thing i thought of.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 12:39:51 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Liberals are an embarrassment to America.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Liberals hate conservatives, but they especially hate black conservatives.

He's an embarrassment to conservatives.

Enjoy your cartoons.

Liberals are an embarrassment to America.

Vlad Dracul III is an embrassment to America.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 12:45:02 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Do people actually believe this?

Bonjour, it must be true.
View Quote

But it makes great attack commercials.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 12:45:16 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

His actions saved lives.

You think they are over there chopping heads off because we water boarded a few detainees ?   Nope.

Link Posted: 3/27/2015 12:45:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

He got Bill Cosby'd
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just got Herman Cained

He got Bill Cosby'd

Are you implying that Bill Cosby didn't do any of that and he's not a fucking rapist / predator?
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 12:46:57 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Serious post. Wrong guy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dude has been done.

Prison rape = gay is a choice was hilariously bad

Serious post. Wrong guy.

This

Dr. Ben Carson

Link Posted: 3/27/2015 12:48:54 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

The people we are fighting have the mental stability and thought processes of 13 year old girls, they will always find a justification or provocation to be offended.  

They will flight us over slights done almost a thousand years ago, hence why they call most of us Crusaders.  Naturally forgetting the Crusades were a counter-reaction to Muslim expansion,
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 12:56:19 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Or the GOP has him redistricted to an area he can't win. Kind of like how they actually did.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

yeah sure thang. Gertrude Walker, Barry, Romney, Ryan, Rick Scott, NRA, GOP were all in kahoots!! lol

Even the leftys admit it was voter fraud but not you and Libertarian crackpot Adrian Wyllie.

Florida Election Results 2012: Allen West Decries Voter Fraud in Florida, And He is Right

Link Posted: 3/27/2015 12:59:23 PM EDT
[#35]
this has "hit piece" written all over it.

West is a good man.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 1:01:57 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Just got Herman Cained
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/27/2015 1:04:36 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

The day you rate to carry that mans Sweat soaked Jock strap, isn't here yet princess.

Back to whacking off with fantasy's of throating Marx in his prime for you!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The day you rate to carry that mans Sweat soaked Jock strap, isn't here yet princess.

Back to whacking off with fantasy's of throating Marx in his prime for you!

Quit feeding the trolls.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 1:07:39 PM EDT
[#38]
I never liked West from the very first report I read on his actions in Iraq.

I understand his motivation, but there are ways to protect the lives of your men that do not violate the law, your orders, or your oath.  

Bye!
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 1:09:48 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

The people we are fighting have the mental stability and thought processes of 13 year old girls, they will always find a justification or provocation to be offended.  

They will flight us over slights done almost a thousand years ago, hence why they call most of us Crusaders.  Naturally forgetting the Crusades were a counter-reaction to Muslim expansion,
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well said.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 1:28:58 PM EDT
[#40]
We had non dealings with the Muzzies at all when they were taking our sailors prisoner and killing, raping, and enslaving them, and having us pay tribute to them at the founding of our nation.

I suggest anyone that thinks the Muslims need a reason other than the combination of our existence and lack of conversion to Islam look up the Barbary Wars.

Some of you people are gullible as hell.

Link Posted: 3/27/2015 4:45:30 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
LGF Charles Johnson eh?

Take it with a pound of salt. His history of butthurt with PJ Media and its luminaries is long and sore.

He was a founder of PJ that fell out quickly after he rebounded back to being a dogmatic leftist.

This nearly bi-polar shift from being a pro WOT war blogger who never touched many leftist tenets of faith

such as free abortion, materialistic certitude and other doctrines he vocally prohibited as taboo for discussion, and which might have alienated

his majority libertarian and conservative comments section regular participants; occurred shortly after the arrival

of The One on the national scene - a point in time that coincided with him having secured moderately successful

web rankings for several years, and a positive cash flow as an early adopter of Amazon ads.

Once it became apparent which way the political winds were shifting, he started broaching the once prohibited subjects

in his blog roll and dismissed by banning commenters he found to be unsocial when addressing his assertions of faith,

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

From Wikipedia...

GotNews (or GotNews.com) is an investigative journalism website run by blogger and reporter Charles C Johnson.[1] The site focuses on "emotionally-charged [stories] of the moment [and seeks to] stake out the most divisive position possible."[2]

LGF Charles Johnson eh?

If thats where it came from I have serious quams about running with the story's truthfulness.  LGF went wacko years back.

Link Posted: 3/27/2015 4:47:40 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
He was done anyway.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/27/2015 4:49:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
So let me get this straight....

GotNews.com says Allen West is a sexual predator and nobody questions it, nobody makes fun of the source, nobody makes Alex Jones jokes, etc.

The Gateway Pundit says the German copilot who crashed the plane was a Muslim convert and everybody mocks the source, makes Alex Jones jokes, tinfoil, etc.

I find it odd how so many here rush to judgement with West but not with the German mass murderer.

ETA:  Ok one poster questioned the source. Top of page 2.
View Quote

Maybe you missed the "bonjour" on page 1.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 4:51:57 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I am with the retard on this one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am with the retard on this one.

strong retard
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 4:52:52 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 5:01:38 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 5:23:11 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Look at the source.....
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 5:31:28 PM EDT
[#48]
But dem titties...
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 5:32:12 PM EDT
[#49]
But dem titties...
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 5:49:21 PM EDT
[#50]
OP, why did you give this idiot "Charles C Johnson" any bandwidth?

There's as much credibility as my liberal sister's facebook rants.

Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top