Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 5:59:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Wait a minute why is the dick on benefits?

Let me guess he thinks he's too good to work in a low paid job. I bet there are plenty of fast food places hiring.

Link Posted: 3/26/2015 5:59:57 PM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 3/26/2015 6:01:12 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Nope.  Most people like that are sniveling suckups when they think there might be consequences for their actions.  I've had two bosses now who were henpecked within an inch of their life at home, and they acted like that prick when they were around subordinates.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Do you think this jerkoff is like this when he's dealing with someone on equal or higher footing?

Nope.  Most people like that are sniveling suckups when they think there might be consequences for their actions.  I've had two bosses now who were henpecked within an inch of their life at home, and they acted like that prick when they were around subordinates.

That's been my hypotheses after dealing with people like that.

Link Posted: 3/26/2015 6:01:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Ok he took a beating and lost it all. At some point the right thing is for everyone to show as much class as the chik fil a girl and forgive / forget. He's learned his lesson I'd say
View Quote

Classy aint gonna be on my tombstone. So fuck him I'm glad he is bathing in shit.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 6:01:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I hope the meanest thing I've ever said never makes it to Youtube.
View Quote

Do yourself a solid, don't upload it yourself and you should be fine.

And I doubt this is the meanest thing this guy has ever said. Seems like a passive aggressive douche.

This wasn't a momentary indiscretion captured by some third party. This was a premeditated act of asshattery documented by as self-righteous jerk. Then the jerk loaded it up to the Internet hoping to get some hi fives and slaps on the back from other social justice warriors. The result is totally on him.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 6:04:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I hope the meanest thing I've ever said never makes it to Youtube.
View Quote

He posted it himself.

Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here, which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 6:06:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Ok he took a beating and lost it all. At some point the right thing is for everyone to show as much class as the chik fil a girl and forgive / forget. He's learned his lesson I'd say
View Quote

And just exactly WHY would you say that?  What has he done to give you any indication at all that he's learned his lesson?

Also, what makes you think the young lady has forgiven and forgotten? Yeah, she stood there and took it with class but, that doesn't mean she doesn't hate him with the white hot fire of a thousand suns.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 6:07:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

A ten second google would have revealed his notoriety to the people that hired him, so it's safe to assume they knew about him and gave him a chance. He's such a fucking douchbag that he couldn't keep his inner cunt concealed for more than two weeks and they tossed him on his insufferable ass. People like that NEVER learn.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 6:10:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

A ten second google would have revealed his notoriety to the people that hired him, so it's safe to assume they knew about him and gave him a chance. He's such a fucking douchbag that he couldn't keep his inner cunt concealed for more than two weeks and they tossed him on his insufferable ass. People like that NEVER learn.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm inclined to agree.

The "2 weeks" was probably just enough time for the new employer to realize guy is still an ass. Video was a good excuse.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 6:12:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Wait a minute why is the dick on benefits?

Let me guess he thinks he's too good to work in a low paid job. I bet there are plenty of fast food places hiring.

View Quote

My thoughts exactly.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 6:12:45 PM EDT
[#11]
$200,000 a year, $1mil is stock options. Going broke/homeless with that income is another level of stupidity outside the CFA thing.

Diversify. .....
Pay off debt.....
A six figure income, house should be paid off in 1-3 years. You don't have to have a flashy look at me house.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 6:14:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

And just exactly WHY would you say that?  What has he done to give you any indication at all that he's learned his lesson?

Also, what makes you think the young lady has forgiven and forgotten? Yeah, she stood there and took it with class but, that doesn't mean she doesn't hate him with the white hot fire of a thousand suns.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Probably because that's what she said.  Next time, read the fucking link.

And Fuck that Guy....he is still a fucking liberal.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 6:14:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Karma is a mother fucker.
View Quote

It would be better if Karma were instant.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 6:15:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not until after he's sucking some scabs up off a dirty hobo's dick under a bridge for some loose change to feed his stupid face will I begin to think about forgiving him. Fuck him.
His wife should leave him and raise those kids in a better home.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 6:16:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Douche bag lost 2 jobs, someone else hired them.... Until they found out he was "that guy"

View Quote

Moral of the story! DONT BE THAT GUY!
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 6:17:03 PM EDT
[#16]
The BIG lesson here is that the internet is forever.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 6:17:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/26/2015 6:17:16 PM EDT
[#18]
I had an almost exactly similar experience at Chik-fil-a.  About three months ago, i was up in Flagstaff, sitting in a Chik-Fil-A booth, I was reading AR-15 on my ipad, and the thread was one of the members children was gravely ill and going into surgery, and the father was asking for prayers.   At that moment, while I was reading that message, one of the Chik-Fil-A employees came to the booth and asked if I needed anything, and I thanked them and said no, I guess they were killing time, or were really friendly as they asked if I was reading anything good.   I explained what the thread was about and the young guy nodded his head and walked away, not 2 minutes later, 15 Chik-Fil-A employees were at the booth, they all joined hands and prayed for a few minutes for our members child who was going into surgery.  

Truly evil people.

The guy, is reaping what he sowed.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 6:17:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Usually ... however I like the way it worked out this time.

I kinda wonder if the boss at the 2 week job spoke to the other employees and said "wait for it .. wait for it  ...  OK fire him today!"
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 6:20:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
God works in mysterious ways.
View Quote

I was just about to type this.  
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 6:23:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

No the ultimate F-U would be to actually give him the job and turn the other cheek. That would probably drive him to be suicidal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Now it needs to come full circle.

The young lady is now an assistant mgr of a CFA and he comes crawling to her begging for a job taking out trash and cleaning bathrooms.

She looks at the resume, looks at him, hint of a smile visible at the corner of her mouth, and says to him "we don't have any openings at the moment Mr. Douche but we'll keep your application on file for 90 days. At the end of 90 days you will need to reapply.."

No the ultimate F-U would be to actually give him the job and turn the other cheek. That would probably drive him to be suicidal.

I thought about that too. Hire him, encourage him, be his friend, help him in every way you can.

His entire belief system would blue screen.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 6:23:07 PM EDT
[#22]
At least two of his kids look inbred.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 6:23:09 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

The guy was a total jackass but do you guys really get off on he and his family suffering?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"Things were looking rough for Smith and his wife, Amy, along with their four sons after they lost their home and moved into an RV...
However, nearly two weeks later, he was fired once again after his boss realized he was the man from the video."

The guy was a total jackass but do you guys really get off on he and his family suffering?

YES
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 6:28:47 PM EDT
[#24]
The most expensive free water in history. I still have to wonder if he learned his lesson, but, sadly, I don't really fucking care.

Link Posted: 3/26/2015 6:29:51 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 6:30:40 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Didn't have a thing to do with it...
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 6:30:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"Things were looking rough for Smith and his wife, Amy, along with their four sons after they lost their home and moved into an RV...
However, nearly two weeks later, he was fired once again after his boss realized he was the man from the video."

If he loses them next, it would be perfect. Hopefully, the kids are taking notes
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 6:31:25 PM EDT
[#28]
I don't see the point of yelling at people like that.

Would you like someone to come into your job and yell at you?, I have asked that to a couple of people at the gas station when they were screaming and motherfucking the clerk. They were both well dressed and looked shocked when someone questioned their behaviour.

And that stupid fuck in the vid got what was coming to him.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 6:32:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 6:32:17 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I did read the link. Next time use your fucking brain.  People say a lot of things to the media simply to make them go away. Just because she said that in public doesn't change the fact she could still hate him the way most everybody in this thread does.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 6:33:19 PM EDT
[#31]

Link Posted: 3/26/2015 6:34:02 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I had an almost exactly similar experience at Chik-fil-a.  About three months ago, i was up in Flagstaff, sitting in a Chik-Fil-A booth, I was reading AR-15 on my ipad, and the thread was one of the members children was gravely ill and going into surgery, and the father was asking for prayers.   At that moment, while I was reading that message, one of the Chik-Fil-A employees came to the booth and asked if I needed anything, and I thanked them and said no, I guess they were killing time, or were really friendly as they asked if I was reading anything good.   I explained what the thread was about and the young guy nodded his head and walked away, not 2 minutes later, 15 Chik-Fil-A employees were at the booth, they all joined hands and prayed for a few minutes for our members child who was going into surgery.  

Truly evil people.

The guy, is reaping what he sowed.
View Quote

That's pretty awesome, I wish there was one close by in michigan to go to.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 6:37:09 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 6:42:52 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 6:45:35 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm going with this, dude probably couldn't stop running his cock holster
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 6:46:20 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

View Quote
Yup.

Link Posted: 3/26/2015 6:46:31 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If it's common knowledge that you shouldn't put your hand on a hot stove, but you do it anyway, should I feel guilty that you cannot work with a burned hand and your family suffers?
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 6:47:33 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I'm sorry for his wife
View Quote

I'm not. The best part is hearing the lamentations of the women.

Link Posted: 3/26/2015 6:49:56 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

actions have consequences and all that jazz.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 6:50:31 PM EDT
[#40]
Are the kids all adopted, they look nothing like him or his wife.

Link Posted: 3/26/2015 6:57:07 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

View Quote
This. If he hasn't learned his lesson then it won't  take long to be in the same situation again.

Link Posted: 3/26/2015 6:58:06 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

you clearly haven't spent much time with people like this.  He hasn't learned a single lesson.  He has not learned that you don't have a right to just be a prick to everyone cause you think you're morally superior.  He hasn't figured out that attacking some poor innocent teenager over the policies of a giant and PRIVATE corporation doesn't make you a gay hero or brave crusader.  

What he thinks is that he's being unfairly treated. he thinks that this is some vast religious conspiracy to rob him of his right to an opinion. He's even more bitter now than then. Next election he'll vote democratic,  he'll become more hard line left. probably turn into an angry athiest.  

I have several people like this in my family. They don't learn.  They believe their opinion is more valid than anyone elses. They think they are smarter, hipper, more worldly and cooler than anyone. they make fun of people different than them, they look down on people. they think everyone needs their help to run their lives.

They're total assholes, and ANY word this guy said in his follow up videos was NOT out of having learned what he did was wrong. They were squeezed out of him by a need to get a job again. You can see it in h is face, he doesn't believe it, he is feeling picked on, he's the victim here,  he doesn't mean his apology,   none of it.

Most libs are like this to some extent.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 6:58:16 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/26/2015 6:59:10 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Maybe he should have thought about his family before he opened his self-centered mouth.

And then, really thought about his family before he posted his self-centered rants to the world.  

Link Posted: 3/26/2015 6:59:48 PM EDT
[#45]
This just in:

Give a Shit      0
Give a Fuck    0
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 7:00:33 PM EDT
[#46]
Stupid hurts.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 7:01:07 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 7:01:41 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ummm

Wat?

Dan Cathy statements[edit]
On June 16, 2012, while on the syndicated radio talk show, The Ken Coleman Show, Chick-fil-A president and chief operating officer (COO) Dan Cathy stated:

I think we are inviting God's judgment on our nation when we shake our fist at Him and say, "We know better than you as to what constitutes a marriage". I pray God's mercy on our generation that has such a prideful, arrogant attitude to think that we have the audacity to define what marriage is about.[24][25][26]
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 7:02:43 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
The most expensive free water in history. I still have to wonder if he learned his lesson, but, sadly, I don't really fucking care.

View Quote

Yep, even Perrier can't sell a 1.2 million dollar bottle of water.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 7:02:59 PM EDT
[#50]
Those poor children. They have to live the rest of their lives knowing that their father is a Dutch bag.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top