Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
John Titor (Page 35 of 56)
Page / 56
Link Posted: 1/21/2016 9:24:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Comment on the die off because of the methane gas.  I understand it's mostly the elderly.
Link Posted: 1/21/2016 9:25:42 PM EDT
[#2]
For those wondering about food production, the general population gets synthetics artificially made but there are mega farms the federation controls and have everything you can imagine, thats why the elite eat like kings. Ironically its the poor general population that works these farms.
Link Posted: 1/21/2016 9:36:49 PM EDT
[#3]
For those wondering about metformin getting FDA approval they have known for a while but its the logistics that are hindering it.....They eventually improve it somthat it doesnt have some of the minor side effects such as upset stomach and bloating. If your interested in getting on it then as always consult your doctor and have him run a blood glucose test/ CMP/ Hemoglobin A1C test and if your levels are anywhere near being prediabetic/diabetic he will happily start you off on a low dose regimen. If its not elevated then still ask your doctor about it.
Link Posted: 1/22/2016 10:37:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By StrangerDanger:
He said a long time ago that they were making some kind of imitation gruel that 9 out of 10 orphans can't tell the difference. Something about synthetic food that sucked. If you didn't like it, JImbo Jones would tell you to shut up and eat your pine cone.
View Quote

LIke the protein bars in Snowpiecer...

Link Posted: 1/22/2016 11:08:44 AM EDT
[#5]

Originally Posted By Tommy101:

For those wondering about food production, the general population gets synthetics artificially made but there are mega farms the federation controls and have everything you can imagine, thats why the elite eat like kings. Ironically its the poor general population that works these farms.
View Quote
How do they synthesize this food you speak of?

Link Posted: 1/22/2016 11:37:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Gone_Shootin:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Gone_Shootin:

Link Posted: 1/25/2016 8:24:08 PM EDT
[#7]
The issue was raised about invading armies and Tommy said they would be invited in.  

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2016/01/23/18540/
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 10:14:42 AM EDT
[#8]
The slow burns and deaths are the worst kind in my opinion.
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 12:00:48 AM EDT
[#9]

The slow burns and deaths are the worst kind in my opinion.
View Quote
Come again?

In 2048, is there a clear picture of who plays a direct role in the downfall of the us?  
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 12:02:07 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Rem700PSS:
Come again?  

In 2048, is there a clear picture of who plays a direct role in the downfall of the us?  
View Quote

He got the clap and it burns to pee .
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 5:29:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Financial Survival Network interviews James Corbett of the Corbett Report on robotics, QE and the emerging cashless society.  Cashless society is something metioned earlier in this thread. https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1965&v=XQORj1QyAqE

Tommy, you mentinoed synthetic food. GMO giant Monsantos is laying off 10,000 employees worldwide  Will they still be around in 2048 or are their patents grabbed up and used by others?.

Link Posted: 1/28/2016 7:39:51 PM EDT
[#12]

Originally Posted By 4v50:

Financial Survival Network interviews James Corbett of the Corbett Report on robotics, QE and the emerging cashless society.  Cashless society is something metioned earlier in this thread. https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1965&v=XQORj1QyAqE

Tommy, you mentinoed synthetic food. GMO giant Monsantos is laying off 10,000 employees worldwide  Will they still be around in 2048 or are their patents grabbed up and used by others?.

View Quote
Monsanto is laying off because alot of farmers are fixing to go broke due to low commodity and livestock prices. The AG sector is hurting right now.

Link Posted: 1/28/2016 9:38:45 PM EDT
[#13]

View Quote

I think even mainstream sheep see a cashless society in the near future. Monsanto isn't going anywhere they are simply retooling and refocusing their efforts and you can believe they arent giving away patents.
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 9:47:22 PM EDT
[#14]
I can't remember if I told y'all or not but in 2048 handwriting is a lost art that only the oldest segment of the population can do. It's hard to imagine someone can read but not write but that's because you've done it your whole life.
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 11:40:27 AM EDT
[#15]
I can't remember if I told y'all or not but in 2048 handwriting is a lost art that only the oldest segment of the population can do. It's hard to imagine someone can read but not write but that's because you've done it your whole life.
View Quote

That's not enough time, man.  My daughter is 7, which means she'll be 39 in 2048. She can read and write in cursive, and her peers can at least do it in print.

Either people would have to lose the ability to do something wholesale, or you're saying that 35-40 year old is the "oldest segment of the population."
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 12:09:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Tommy your story is interesting, and always loving the idea of time travel since i was a child I'd like to believe it! The biggest "turnoff" to your credibility to me at least is something very simple you talked about. That would be your truck . You said you have an "01? Chevy with an 8'' lift on 44's that you drive daily, please post a pic...
Link Posted: 1/30/2016 6:26:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By storminnorman:
Tommy your story is interesting, and always loving the idea of time travel since i was a child I'd like to believe it! The biggest "turnoff" to your credibility to me at least is something very simple you talked about. That would be your truck . You said you have an "01? Chevy with an 8'' lift on 44's that you drive daily, please post a pic...
View Quote

That was something fun and crazy I decided to do when i got back and did some major offroading in it. I actually sold that truck since i posted that. I had some "fun" when i came back. I had also bought a malibu ski boat that was worth about 5 times my truck. I had a blast in it but i've sold it since and now have a bass boat.

I currently have a Jeep Wrangler rubicon and another Chevrolet silverado z71 kind of like the other only without lift and big tires. My wrangler has a 4" lift and 37's, don't know if all that damages my credibility but even a time traveler likes a Jeep. I like those older chevy trucks because it brings back memories for me.
Link Posted: 1/30/2016 7:48:16 PM EDT
[#18]
What year Wrangler?
Link Posted: 1/30/2016 8:38:03 PM EDT
[#19]
What year Wrangler?
View Quote

Probably a 2023, with IFS.
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 9:54:46 AM EDT
[#20]
Interesting.  Tommy wrote way back when of something being found in the Indian Ocean in 2018.

Looks like there is an experiment of some sort to drill deeper there than ever before anywhere on the Earth.

I wonder if, according to Tommy's narrative, if this is something that leads to that discovery.   Either way, neat.

http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/behind-the-expedition-to-the-earths-mantle/
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 9:59:44 AM EDT
[#21]

Originally Posted By burnprocess:

Interesting.  Tommy wrote way back when of something being found in the Indian Ocean in 2018.

Looks like there is an experiment of some sort to drill deeper there than ever before anywhere on the Earth.

I wonder if, according to Tommy's narrative, if this is something that leads to that discovery.   Either way, neat.

http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/behind-the-expedition-to-the-earths-mantle/
View Quote

Gonna be DK_Prof's wet dream.

Link Posted: 2/1/2016 9:29:04 PM EDT
[#22]
What year Wrangler?
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/1/2016 9:34:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By SimonPhoto:

That's not enough time, man.  My daughter is 7, which means she'll be 39 in 2048. She can read and write in cursive, and her peers can at least do it in print.

Either people would have to lose the ability to do something wholesale, or you're saying that 35-40 year old is the "oldest segment of the population."
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SimonPhoto:

There's very few "old" people in the federation. The elderly werent to warm to the new concepts in the federation and they were seen as a drag on federation resources. In most cases they werent accepted in the federation and left to die unless they joined savage groups. Now many of y'all know your fate...
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 11:35:12 PM EDT
[#24]
So, is this the election people figure out is rigged, IE Rubio?
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 11:53:19 AM EDT
[#25]
Has Leo been speaking with a time traveler?

link

Kayla Olson’s as yet unpublished novel describes a post-apocalyptic 2049, in which climate change, coastal flooding and overpopulation have brought human civilisation to its knees. As mankind struggles for survival, a radical cabal known as the Wolfpack overthrows the authorities and takes power.
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 4:31:34 PM EDT
[#26]
Something I haven't really discussed much is what all I went through leading up to 2048 and the things I did and saw. Its something I don't care to talk about because it brings me back to that place and time and its like all of the emotions and feelings come back. They say you can run from your past but you can't hide and it really is true...

Lately the dreams have been coming back about the "dark times" I went through. It's really not fun to talk about and pretty depressing but the "dreams" used to only occur occasionally but now they are practically every night and its as if I'm living through it all over again. I know its cause that time is coming closer and my subconcious senses it also.

I left a piece of my soul and humanity in those times, a lot of it is disturbing. I still remember a lot of the faces and every now and then I'll see someone that triggers a memory and it weirds me out every time. Once you've lost the "innocence" there's no getting it back. Maybe some war vets can empathize with that statement.

Once you've seen the dark side of humanity and confronted it, it changes you. I wasn't an evil or bad person but I became hardened and numb and sometimes I felt like I had turned into the very thing I despised in the beginning. The lines became blurred when civilization went mad. I replay in my mind could i of helped that person or should have i not k..... that person....

The thing that's real spooky is after I've had a dream where I was "that person again" and then go about normally in my day its a real strange feeling going about normal life. I like doimg things that remind of the "good days", thats why I drive an old chevy truck and like going hunting and fishing because those are things that bring me back to that place.  I also like to think that my experiences can serve as a type of warning to people but ultimately I know the endgame...
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 5:10:47 PM EDT
[#27]
Something I haven't really discussed much is what all I went through leading up to 2048 and the things I did and saw. Its something I don't care to talk about because it brings me back to that place and time and its like all of the emotions and feelings come back. They say you can run from your past but you can't hide and it really is true...

Lately the dreams have been coming back about the "dark times" I went through. It's really not fun to talk about and pretty depressing but the "dreams" used to only occur occasionally but now they are practically every night and its as if I'm living through it all over again. I know its cause that time is coming closer and my subconcious senses it also.

I left a piece of my soul and humanity in those times, a lot of it is disturbing. I still remember a lot of the faces and every now and then I'll see someone that triggers a memory and it weirds me out every time. Once you've lost the "innocence" there's no getting it back. Maybe some war vets can empathize with that statement.

Once you've seen the dark side of humanity and confronted it, it changes you. I wasn't an evil or bad person but I became hardened and numb and sometimes I felt like I had turned into the very thing I despised in the beginning. The lines became blurred when civilization went mad. I replay in my mind could i of helped that person or should have i not k..... that person....

The thing that's real spooky is after I've had a dream where I was "that person again" and then go about normally in my day its a real strange feeling going about normal life. I like doimg things that remind of the "good days", thats why I drive an old chevy truck and like going hunting and fishing because those are things that bring me back to that place.  I also like to think that my experiences can serve as a type of warning to people but ultimately I know the endgame...
View Quote

What year did this occur?
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 10:13:09 PM EDT
[#28]

View Quote

How old are you?
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 11:01:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Do you feel the burn?......
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 11:08:24 PM EDT
[#30]
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/9/2016 11:08:47 PM EDT
[#31]
View Quote

...process?

Yes.  

On a serious note, I've been having talks with the GF lately and not only have we both been having strange, unsettling dreams, but we're both experiencing a sense of impending [something].   As in, we knew *something* was going to happen at some point, but we don't know what, and we don't know when...kind of like if we were driving, and someone said "watch out, there's a cliff somewhere out there in front of you" and then now we actually see the cliff ahead, but can't stop.

It's strange.  We don't fully understand it, but we know enough to keep low, keep our heads down and our noses clean.  Not saying we're GI Joe and GI Jane or anything, but we're alert, moreso now than ever, and we both see eye-to-eye that shit could get froggy very quickly and are doing much to prepare accordingly.

YMMV.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 11:41:35 PM EDT
[#32]

...process?

Yes.  

On a serious note, I've been having talks with the GF lately and not only have we both been having strange, unsettling dreams, but we're both experiencing a sense of impending [something].   As in, we knew *something* was going to happen at some point, but we don't know what, and we don't know when...kind of like if we were driving, and someone said "watch out, there's a cliff somewhere out there in front of you" and then now we actually see the cliff ahead, but can't stop.

It's strange.  We don't fully understand it, but we know enough to keep low, keep our heads down and our noses clean.  Not saying we're GI Joe and GI Jane or anything, but we're alert, moreso now than ever, and we both see eye-to-eye that shit could get froggy very quickly and are doing much to prepare accordingly.

YMMV.
View All Quotes

...process?

Yes.  

YMMV.

Always trust that first instinct, its there for a reason.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 12:25:25 AM EDT
[#33]
I still remember the first incident I was involved in like it was yesterday. Like I've said before things dont crash and burn all at once but rather gradually. Back to the point and time of the incident. America had been promised that great times were ahead and that it was gonna be revolutionary and people took the bait, hook, line, and sinker but things didn't play out like they were promised it would. This led to even harder economic times and social unrest was reaching new highs. As a result of this unrest violence and social distubances reached new highs as well. I clearly remember still having a job and having to function in society while things were getting bad. It made for a lot of uneasy and dangerous situations.

Back to the story though I had just gotten off work and was headed home and stopped by the gas station to fill up. Gas stations were becoming one of the most dangerous places to be as well and i knew this so i always had a gun (ruger lcp 380) concealed on me at all times. I was there filling up and a crown victoria pulled up and three guys got out and immediately I had that sense of imminent danger so I went to the other side of my truck and watched them through my tinted windows when i saw them start to approach people filling up to the left of me, one guy stayed at their car.

The next thing you know i heard a scream and then a gun shot so I immediately pulled my gun out and kind of halfway crouched and saw one of the guys with a gun running towards my truck while the one at the car shot a guy point blank and thats when I opened fire and put 3 shots in the chest and then the other two guys hopped in the crown vic and fled the scene. The guy with the gun layed there motionless and with a look of hate i remember. Thats when I got my first taste of the darker side of humanity.

We called the police and they just sent one cop and he took about 5 minutes to rule it justifiable defense and he said that everything was either justifiable or unsolved and he told me "yall are on your own now Im glad you could defend yourself as most others are still in shock and believe in the "old system". That was a turning point for me. I knew the deal from there on out. After that i purchased concealable and regular outer body armor. That was a real good investment I remember and after that I also retired the Ruger LCP and switched to a Glock 17 9mm with a load out of 83 rounds for full time carry.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 12:28:22 AM EDT
[#34]
Titor was a great programmer and a bad novelist.

The IBM 5100 was a nice touch, tho
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 1:02:03 AM EDT
[#35]
I still remember the first incident I was involved in like it was yesterday. Like I've said before things dont crash and burn all at once but rather gradually. Back to the point and time of the incident. America had been promised that great times were ahead and that it was gonna be revolutionary and people took the bait, hook, line, and sinker but things didn't play out like they were promised it would. This led to even harder economic times and social unrest was reaching new highs. As a result of this unrest violence and social distubances reached new highs as well. I clearly remember still having a job and having to function in society while things were getting bad. It made for a lot of uneasy and dangerous situations.

Back to the story though I had just gotten off work and was headed home and stopped by the gas station to fill up. Gas stations were becoming one of the most dangerous places to be as well and i knew this so i always had a gun (ruger lcp 380) concealed on me at all times. I was there filling up and a crown victoria pulled up and three guys got out and immediately I had that sense of imminent danger so I went to the other side of my truck and watched them through my tinted windows when i saw them start to approach people filling up to the left of me, one guy stayed at their car.

The next thing you know i heard a scream and then a gun shot so I immediately pulled my gun out and kind of halfway crouched and saw one of the guys with a gun running towards my truck while the one at the car shot a guy point blank and thats when I opened fire and put 3 shots in the chest and then the other two guys hopped in the crown vic and fled the scene. The guy with the gun layed there motionless and with a look of hate i remember. Thats when I got my first taste of the darker side of humanity.

We called the police and they just sent one cop and he took about 5 minutes to rule it justifiable defense and he said that everything was either justifiable or unsolved and he told me "yall are on your own now Im glad you could defend yourself as most others are still in shock and believe in the "old system". That was a turning point for me. I knew the deal from there on out. After that i purchased concealable and regular outer body armor. That was a real good investment I remember and after that I also retired the Ruger LCP and switched to a Glock 17 9mm with a load out of 83 rounds for full time carry.
View Quote

CSB, but you didn't answer my question.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 2:29:33 AM EDT
[#36]
Saudi Arabia and another nation are sending troops into Syria.  I expect Assad to ask Putin for assistance with them too and for Putin to oblige Assad.

Turkey is also considering going in and they were warned a few months back that  Russia will give them Stalingrad if they don't back down.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 9:46:21 AM EDT
[#37]
View Quote

So you're saying trump gets the win, not Bernie?
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 10:12:47 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Crkrdice:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Crkrdice:

Honestly what candidate isn't promising that? All I can say is read previous postings.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 10:15:07 AM EDT
[#39]
Saudi Arabia and another nation are sending troops into Syria.  I expect Assad to ask Putin for assistance with them too and for Putin to oblige Assad.

Turkey is also considering going in and they were warned a few months back that  Russia will give them Stalingrad if they don't back down.
View Quote

Russia will continue to support assad. Turkey runs its mouth a lot.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 10:46:19 AM EDT
[#40]
That "threat matrix score" idea is interesting...............I guess everyone on this site would have one that is high

The issue was raised about invading armies and Tommy said they would be invited in.  

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 1:46:30 PM EDT
[#41]

View Quote

What are some of the big changes that are made which were supposed to "make American great"?  Tax cuts?  Repealing of certain laws?  Immigration reform?

How would tax cuts and the like make problems worse with the economy?  Should make things better, esp if some other restrictive regulations get repealed.  
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 4:25:30 PM EDT
[#42]

Originally Posted By Tyrantresister:

What are some of the big changes that are made which were supposed to "make American great"?  Tax cuts?  Repealing of certain laws?  Immigration reform?

How would tax cuts and the like make problems worse with the economy?  Should make things better, esp if some other restrictive regulations get repealed.  

View Quote

lol  I think you read it wrong.

Feel the Bern!  Tax cuts!?!  Repeal laws?  Immigration reform!?!  LOL!

Link Posted: 2/11/2016 7:33:52 AM EDT
[#43]
I thought you sold the "old chevy"???
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 7:37:14 AM EDT
[#44]
View Quote

He jumped again and got it back.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 10:07:57 AM EDT
[#45]
View Quote

I actually traded the lifted one in on a Jeep wrangler rubicon with a 4" lift and 37's and then I missed the old chevy so I bought another one only it doesn't have a lift just a z71 package.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 10:13:30 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By cyclone:
That "threat matrix score" idea is interesting...............I guess everyone on this site would have one that is high

View All Quotes

The threat matrix score is used as a way of targeting and eliminating those that might challenge or be a threat the new system. Its marketed as a way to reduce crime and promoted as dropping crime dramatically but in actuality it didn't cause it didn't target current violent criminals. Just the mere presence on this site raises your score kind of like a suspicious flag. It sounds counterintuitive but if you look at the bigger picture you can probably figure it out. Everyone already has a score....
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 11:06:55 AM EDT
[#47]

The threat matrix score is used as a way of targeting and eliminating those that might challenge or be a threat the new system. Its marketed as a way to reduce crime and promoted as dropping crime dramatically but in actuality it didn't cause it didn't target current violent criminals. Just the mere presence on this site raises your score kind of like a suspicious flag. It sounds counterintuitive but if you look at the bigger picture you can probably figure it out. Everyone already has a score....
View All Quotes

Pretty sure I know mine.

Link Posted: 2/11/2016 7:52:15 PM EDT
[#48]
What other websites raises one threat score?
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 7:57:36 PM EDT
[#49]

View All Quotes

Three questions:

1) Who has the highest score?
2) What is their score?
3) How does one check their score?

A man must have goals, after all.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 9:49:16 PM EDT
[#50]
I hope T101 is wrong a president  thats full of derp like the bern just sux,  having zero in there is bad enough

watching waters world these kids are so fucking stupid were done anyway,  if someone invaded us right now the old timers would hold them off for a while but the young fuck heads would in the end  screwing us.........

hey T101 lots of "prophesy" types say there will be a nuke blast in NYC is that still something that will happen?  I cant remember if anyone mentioned that in the past pages,  and in Charlotte I have been looking for motorcycle gangs and havent seen many but we sure are getting invaded with the ms13 types.......
Page / 56
John Titor (Page 35 of 56)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top