BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 4:36:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It is a tax of 10c per unit of ammo.  Box or case.  It is how Tennessee funds the State Wildlife Agency.  Tennessee does not have an income tax.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Palmetto State is seeing the light.  Needs to come down another $75 though.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/catalog/product/view/id/428/

AND

My Wal-Mart has Perfecta and ZQ1 7.62 x 51 at $6.94 for a box of 20.  Has anyone chrono'd or did a 100 yard test on these yet?

Here's the receipt, doubter.  Better get in your mom's car and get going.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/semiautots/_U6A9983_zpsiotbo7vn.jpg

WTF is an ammo fee?

It is a tax of 10c per unit of ammo.  Box or case.  It is how Tennessee funds the State Wildlife Agency.  Tennessee does not have an income tax.

It's a donation to the DNC and don't kid yourself. Well, probably not in TN, but once it's up to $0.25 a box it will be and it will be nationwide.
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 4:38:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
About $75 too high?  It's about $150 too high.
View Quote

Truth.
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 4:41:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Here are the UPC codes if it can help anyone.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/semiautots/_U6A9984_zpsyxaxjzdg.jpg
View Quote

Maiden Turkey

Link Posted: 3/13/2015 4:44:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

lol

You guys dont pay attention to prices do you.... $.34/rd is unheard of for .308.... Hell $.50/rd was considered a deal... and walmart has never had ZQI for $7 or less for a box, the least was $8 a box during their 20% off sale. So using reasoning and facts its easy to conclude its a lie or a price mistake. But I'm not going to expect reasoning from a bunch of GD simpletons. I'm surprised people arent flipping out over that and running to walmart... I dont shoot .308 so I dont really care.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

AND

My Wal-Mart has Perfecta and ZQ1 7.62 x 51 at $6.94 for a box of 20.  Has anyone chrono'd or did a 100 yard test on these yet?

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/semiautots/_U6A9983_zpsiku9k3r8.jpg

BURNNNNN

lol

You guys dont pay attention to prices do you.... $.34/rd is unheard of for .308.... Hell $.50/rd was considered a deal... and walmart has never had ZQI for $7 or less for a box, the least was $8 a box during their 20% off sale. So using reasoning and facts its easy to conclude its a lie or a price mistake. But I'm not going to expect reasoning from a bunch of GD simpletons. I'm surprised people arent flipping out over that and running to walmart... I dont shoot .308 so I dont really care.

Reasoning and facts would've involved checking the online app before calling someone a liar. Simpletons, huh?
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 4:44:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

AND

View Quote

By the time PSA ships your ammo, there will be another ban scare, which would make it an even better deal.
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 4:47:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Dude posted he bought the ammo for a certain price.

You called bullshit.

Dude posts picture proof.

You insult everyone else, hiding behind "reasoning and facts?"

It would've been easier just to say that you were wrong.

ETA: Regional Walmarts have been running sales.  Some had 50rd boxes of 9mm for $6.94.  It was discussed on a TN specific board.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
lol

You called bullshit.

ETA: Regional Walmarts have been running sales.  Some had 50rd boxes of 9mm for $6.94.  It was discussed on a TN specific board.

lol

My Wal-Mart has Perfecta and ZQ1 7.62 x 51 at $6.94 for a box of 20.

=! Bought

There has been so many retarded comments surrounding ZQI ammoatn walmart I dont believe anything people say these days. To top that off, in other ZQI threads people have tried to equate the pricing to 20rd boxes.... but int he process they did the same calculation on the 7.62 as if they were 30rd boxes... claiming both 5.56 and 7.62 were $6.67 per box of 20.... So I am basing my comments on shit people have already posted and gotten wrong. Sorry that I actually have a memory and it effects how I read what others say.
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 4:50:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Reasoning and facts would've involved checking the online app before calling someone a liar. Simpletons, huh?
View Quote

I did

I guess you are a simpleton since you dont realize that me checking the app for my stores isn't going to show his store's prices
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 4:51:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Dang.... my Walmart has it in stock..... but for a hair under $10/box. And the guy told me they won't price match other Walmarts.
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 4:57:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

lol

=! Bought

There has been so many retarded comments surrounding ZQI ammo at Walmart I don't believe anything people say these days.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
lol

You called bullshit.

lol

My Wal-Mart has Perfecta and ZQ1 7.62 x 51 at $6.94 for a box of 20.

=! Bought

There has been so many retarded comments surrounding ZQI ammo at Walmart I don't believe anything people say these days.

I think the negative comments are to scare people away so they can neckbeard it more easily, someone said 8 moa with it if someone is shooting that bad with it it's time to go back to school cause it isn't the ammo!
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 5:04:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I did

I guess you are a simpleton since you dont realize that me checking the app for my stores isn't going to show his store's prices
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I did

So you assumed he bought it at your store, in your state.... that's bright. I didn't have the slightest problem seeing it at a bunch of different stores for the price he stated. Your simple-mindedness is showing.
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 5:05:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

So you assumed he bought it at your store, in your state.... that's bright. I didn't have the slightest problem seeing it at a bunch of different stores for the price he stated. Your simple-mindedness is showing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I did

So please oh master of the walmart app.... how was I supposed to pull his walmart store number out of my ass to check the app?

Exactly...

I will stick with my correct adjective of simpletons.
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 5:14:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

So please oh master of the walmart app.... how was I supposed to pull his walmart store number out of my ass to check the app?

Exactly...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I did

Exactly...

I suppose you can't see he's in Tennessee either, huh dumbass? Exactly.
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 5:17:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
My local WM was on the list of having it, went there a few minutes ago, no stock, no price tag.
View Quote

My local location's stock never agrees with his app results, unfortunately.
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 5:19:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I did

Exactly...

Because there isn't hundreds, if not thousands of walmarts in TN... Yeah I'll plug them all in... According to Swires lists all of them dont even have the sale...

Whose the dumbass?
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 5:21:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Don't get this thread lock because of stupid personal attacks.
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 5:23:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Because there isn't hundreds, if not thousands of walmarts in TN... Yeah I'll plug them all in... According to Swires lists all of them dont even have the sale...

Whose the dumbass?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I did

Exactly...

Whose the dumbass?

Hole not deep enough yet?

Link Posted: 3/13/2015 5:33:24 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

http://i59.tinypic.com/riw9ia.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly...

Whose the dumbass?

http://i59.tinypic.com/riw9ia.jpg

Neither is his intellect, apparently. In his defense though, there are probably 100 Wally-world stores in Tennessee; we can't realistically expect him to be able to count that high. And it's "who's," not "whose."
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 5:35:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

AND

4959 main st, spring hill TN.
Anymore left?

Link Posted: 3/13/2015 5:36:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

AND

ETA. Still $9.97 at my store. Grabbed 5 boxes because reasons. No 7.62 in stock.
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 5:38:44 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

AND

What's the "ammo fee?"

Link Posted: 3/13/2015 5:47:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Anyone in Tn want to pick me up 1K of the 7.62 ZQI?
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 5:48:57 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
WTF is an ammo fee?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

AND

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/semiautots/_U6A9983_zpsiotbo7vn.jpg

WTF is an ammo fee?

Federal Ammo tax.
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 5:52:40 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

What is the ammo fee on the receipt about and how did that happen in TN?  I saw the receipt and figured it was California.  Taxes and fees are how the liberals are going to start going after ammunition.

I just saw your other post.  Isn't there a federal tax on guns and ammo that is already supposed to go to state natural resource agencies?  Kentucky's Fish and Wildlife department is completely funded through licenses and those already existing taxes.  At least that is my understanding of it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

For the Doubter

What is the ammo fee on the receipt about and how did that happen in TN?  I saw the receipt and figured it was California.  Taxes and fees are how the liberals are going to start going after ammunition.

I just saw your other post.  Isn't there a federal tax on guns and ammo that is already supposed to go to state natural resource agencies?  Kentucky's Fish and Wildlife department is completely funded through licenses and those already existing taxes.  At least that is my understanding of it.

So if they put a tax stamp on a box of M855 doesn't that put it under sporting use since it's sold and taxed to help the Resource Agencies? Hrmm.
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 5:55:01 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
About $75 too high?  It's about $150 too high.

Link Posted: 3/13/2015 6:01:14 PM EDT
[#25]
Fuck, $9.97 at the Walmarts around me.
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 6:06:13 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 6:10:03 PM EDT
[#27]
I spoke to the clerk at Wal-Mart and he seemed to think that the ZQ1 is not on "sale" and will be priced at $6.94 for the near term.  The Perfecta was regularly $15/box on sale for $6.94 and he did not say when the sale would be over.

I don't know how much profit there is at this level.  

Some people curse Wal-Mart, but sometimes you have to admire them.
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 6:12:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Closest one to me is over 4 hours away.  If it were 2 hours, I may have made the drive.

Terrible thing is that I stopped at 2 walmarts, and saw a total of about 150 boxes of 9mm, 50 7.62, and 35 boxes of .45.  I coulda been set for years on those calibers if The sale was here.  And I don't even own a 45
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 6:13:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

AND

Link Posted: 3/13/2015 6:13:43 PM EDT
[#30]
Why are cans of 420 on strippers still so high?
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 6:21:20 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

View Quote

Never been around strippers have you?

Everything is expensive

Link Posted: 3/13/2015 6:22:31 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Supply and demand.   This is always the answer.  Bide your time, save your monay, and strike when they have a sale with Free Shipping.  

All it takes is self discipline and timing.
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 6:28:15 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

AND

The OP said "My".... as in HIS Wal-Mart had it on sale... just say you're sorry and that you jumped the gun on posting the BS flag... had you said something to the effect "hey wait, I call BS on ALL Wal-Marts having the same price, that would be one thing... but AS POSTED by you... you do owe the OP an apology... it really does not have to be a fancy one... a simple "sorry dude" would suffice.... otherwise, does not reflect well on your character.
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 6:35:10 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

You called bullshit.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

lol

You called bullshit.

This deal popped up a few months ago as well.... I'll see if I still have the receipt.  Can probably find the thread though. It only stands to reason.

Link Posted: 3/13/2015 6:37:00 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

22lr would be nice to find.. i REALLY miss buying federal 550 bulk. iv caught 22 at my local walmart TWICE in the last 2 years... and luckily my girlfriend was with me allowing us to buy 600 rounds each time. i really need to add some bulk packs at decent normal prices... walmart prices... not walmart ammo being resold at 3x normal prices.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I was in my local walmart this morning just picking up some milk for my post workout protein shakes, and stopped over to the ammo section to pick up a few boxes of zqi 762 which I normally do for the stash. Unfortunately they were well stocked but the third shift guy took the ammo cabinet keys home with him and couldn't wake him up. The guy working the counter offered me 22lr instead from in the back room....

I bought three bulk boxes of winchester 555. The guy ahead of me turned down the 22lr which surprised me. The manager apologized profusely to the gentleman and offered him a 20$ gift card and took his information and said he would reserve 5 boxes of zqi for him when they were able to unlock the doors.

22lr would be nice to find.. i REALLY miss buying federal 550 bulk. iv caught 22 at my local walmart TWICE in the last 2 years... and luckily my girlfriend was with me allowing us to buy 600 rounds each time. i really need to add some bulk packs at decent normal prices... walmart prices... not walmart ammo being resold at 3x normal prices.

I feel you man. Today was literally the first post Sandy hook 22lr I've purchased from Walmart. That's crazy isn't it? I've been able to score some quality stuff and some bulk as well as subsonic from whittakers. Im thinking the neckbeard 22 way of life is on a serious decline. My local armslist is normally selling the federal auto match at 25 bucks for a 325. It sits. But I do belong to some other gun groups on Facebook. It disgusts me to see people actually paying through the nose for 22. Prices are dropping, so I guess the rape comes with lube now
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 6:38:35 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

That would still be 37cpr.  I was told anyone that paid 30cpr or more got raped because people were buying it less than all year long last year.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That would still be 37cpr.  I was told anyone that paid 30cpr or more got raped because people were buying it less than all year long last year.

Where did you see m855 for $.30?
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 6:49:50 PM EDT
[#37]
This deal popped up a few months ago as well.... I'll see if I still have the receipt.  Can probably find the thread though. It only stands to reason.  

I think this was from the sale they had a few months back.
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 6:54:21 PM EDT
[#38]

Neckbeards autta realize that their stash, in the event of "fo time" will not be paid for.

Link Posted: 3/13/2015 6:56:09 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Here is a list of all the Walmart stores showing 7.62 in stock along with the price.  A bunch of stores have it for $6.94.

http://arfcomammo.azurewebsites.net/walmart_zqi_762_20round.html
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

All of the stores here in middle TN have this price.

Here is a list of all the Walmart stores showing 7.62 in stock along with the price.  A bunch of stores have it for $6.94.

http://arfcomammo.azurewebsites.net/walmart_zqi_762_20round.html

SUUUUPER THANKS!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 6:57:57 PM EDT
[#40]
I just picked up ss109 30rnd boxes for $9.97 at Wally mart

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 6:59:13 PM EDT
[#41]
Is there a way to get a historical screen grab of M855 prices from late last year?
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 6:59:42 PM EDT
[#42]
Zqi that is

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 7:01:49 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Some stores have/had the ZQI for $7.97 for a box of 30.  That is just under 27cpr.  People were acting like it was widely available but it was only select stores in certain regions.
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 7:16:56 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Our Walmart is still 9.97 a box on the ZQI 7.62.  Just checked.
View Quote

This

And they got a shitload of it too.
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 7:24:28 PM EDT
[#45]
Just ran down to my local Walmart to check it out.  This is the first time since they've started carrying ZQI that they don't have it in stock, and I usually stop by on Saturdays and grab a box or two. The sporting goods guy was actually shocking the ammo case when I walked in.  He told me that someone bought all of the ZQI in both 5.56 and 7.62 last Sunday. When I stopped for two boxes last Saturday, there was a metric shit-ton in the case. I did ask about the price tho, and it's still $9.97.  They only get ammo on Wednesdays, so I guess I'll have to wait until next week...
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 7:26:53 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

By the time PSA ships your ammo, there will be another ban scare, which would make it an even better deal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

AND

Link Posted: 3/13/2015 7:27:00 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

The OP said "My".... as in HIS Wal-Mart had it on sale... just say you're sorry and that you jumped the gun on posting the BS flag... had you said something to the effect "hey wait, I call BS on ALL Wal-Marts having the same price, that would be one thing... but AS POSTED by you... you do owe the OP an apology... it really does not have to be a fancy one... a simple "sorry dude" would suffice.... otherwise, does not reflect well on your character.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

AND

Sorry,he already doubled down on the derp.
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 8:12:16 PM EDT
[#48]
Yeehaw. Just got in from my wally worlds. Got 400 rounds of perfecta 308, 300 rounds of 9mm and 60 rounds of zqi 7.62x51. Grand total with tax, $215.46. Holy crap what a score. Seems certain walmarts are blowing it out at 6.94 a box. I even left some 308 behind and all the 45acp that is down to 8.94 a box. Thanks for the heads up OP!
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 8:48:07 PM EDT
[#49]
so i wonder how many neckbeards trying to sell @ $.50/ in the EE had a coronary when they seen this thread.

Link Posted: 3/13/2015 9:53:04 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

AND

View Quote

A month ago I was getting the Turkish  SS109  at Walmart for $0.33 a round.
$0.46 around that stuff at PSA will be sitting there a long time as far as I'm concerned.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top