Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/5/2015 5:01:32 AM EDT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwtgQly2NhM

We found Darren Wilson did nothing wrong but while we were poking around we found police in Ferguson are bad,so we are going to stir up some more shit and keep this fire going.

It is shameful, the things this administration does and says. The whole show, all of it, is an embarrassment.

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 6:19:42 AM EDT
[#1]
FPNI
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 6:21:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

We found Darren Wilson did nothing wrong but while we were poking around we found police in Ferguson are bad,so we are going to stir up some more shit and keep this fire going.

It is shameful, the things this administration does and says. The whole show, all of it, is an embarrassment.

View Quote

A'yup, I am near St. Louis.  I caught the 9 or 9:30 news.  Once again protestors out in the street outside of the Ferguson PD.

Should have just called in the fire trucks and hosed 'em down.  They wouldn't stick around long in this 17*F weather.

At some point Judicial Watch is going to submit FOIA requests to the DOJ, and just like the anti-Zimmerman protests we are going to see how much input (money?) the DOJ's Community Relations Service gave.

I'd also like to see what influence they had over that nutless governor Jay Nixon when he did not let the National Guard do their thing.

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 6:41:48 AM EDT
[#3]
While the acts of spreading the jokes and emails put things in a bad light and are wrong, to tie this in with the Darren Wilson/ Ferguson riot thing is even worse.

They knew this would re-stoke the fires and bring out the "protesters".

If I was a black man, with a head on my shoulders, a clean record, perhaps a little education and needed a job..........I'd be applying to the PD down there. Chances are.....there's going to be a bunch of openings. I'd say about 50% of the force to make it more........how do they say it?.......Oh, yeah........"fair"
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 6:46:11 AM EDT
[#4]
That settles it,  the Police should withdraw from Furgson so we can see how the people like it then.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 7:04:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Hotlinked since OP still doesn't know how.

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 7:07:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That settles it,  the Police should withdraw from Furgson so we can see how the people like it then.
View Quote

I'm fine with that.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 7:08:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Fuck that bullshit.

I agree with your premise, but I live about 30 minutes from there. That bullshit will spill over to neghiboring towns real quick. Especially if the police don't crack down on the looting and rioting. It will eventually work it's way out here. No thank you. Look at the number of armed robbers  and violent crime that appeared all over St. Louis around that time frame. FUCK THAT.

Quite a few arfcommers live in and around that area. I have friends and family that work near there. No need to let things go wild just for the sake of watching shit crash and burn.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 7:25:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

My apology's. It linked up when I first put it out. OP is a technical dipwad. Working with a computer that is as equally fucked up
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 7:36:15 AM EDT
[#9]
FEH has to stir up all the shit he can before he moves onto his speaking engagements with al and jesse.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 7:42:03 AM EDT
[#10]
The arrest rate does not have to mirror image the demographics.  I can't help it that one group commits more crime than the others.

Since Ferguson is predominately black, and has ghettos, I'd imagine the crime rate is higher and so will be the arrest rates.  Nothing racist there as FBI data reports this.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 7:47:22 AM EDT
[#11]
Time to federalize the police!  End goal of this game.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 7:49:46 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

You know, other sites hot link almost automatically. This, much like the search feature, is virtually useless...
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 8:16:09 AM EDT
[#13]
So blacks commit a proportionally greater percent of the crime, and the police are racist for arresting them.  Maybe they need a quota counter so that when the correct percentages of perps are arrested they get notified....e.g., "we need more white perps arrested today....hold off on the Blacks for now".
This country is so fucked.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 5:09:38 PM EDT
[#14]
It was a legit shoot.

The DOJ investigation found that the rioting was because Ferguson PD has been so bad, for so long, that everyone in the city assumed it wasn't a legit shoot and rioted.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 6:31:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
It was a legit shoot.

The DOJ investigation found that the rioting was because Ferguson PD has been so bad, for so long, that everyone in the city assumed it wasn't a legit shoot and rioted.
View Quote

Off course they did! And the media circus and open public persecution of officer Wilson by very public figures before all the facts were at hand had NOTHING to do with the riots. Interesting.
  I have no doubt Ferguson has issues. I have had to play some of the same games with traffic court here where i live. But this whole shit show had a lot of outside help. And what i don't see,is anyone stepping up and saying" maybe WE fucked up a litte"
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 6:49:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Time to federalize the police!  End goal of this game.
View Quote

I'm sure that's the goal. It was reported that they want to do that, and they'll need at least one fucked up department to prove it needs to be done. They couldn't possibly just institute some form of federally compliant training and testing to keep everyone on the same page. Unfortunately a different thread is showing that Wilson was justified but his department has a gross history of fourth amendment violations to the point that officers were so poorly trained that they didn't even realize they were admitting their SOPs were in direct violation. I find it completely disgusting that they are that fucked up and that they gave the feds the proof and justification to take them over.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 7:49:15 PM EDT
[#17]
The NYT had extensive coverage of the DOJ report today. If half of what's in the report is halfway true lots of people on the city payroll in Ferguson belong in the unemployment line or in jail.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 7:55:19 PM EDT
[#18]

Holder needs to swing for arming US Border Patrol Agent murdering Drug cartels before we do anything regarding corruption in the FDP.

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 7:57:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
While the acts of spreading the jokes and emails put things in a bad light and are wrong, to tie this in with the Darren Wilson/ Ferguson riot thing is even worse.

They knew this would re-stoke the fires and bring out the "protesters".

If I was a black man, with a head on my shoulders, a clean record, perhaps a little education and needed a job..........I'd be applying to the PD down there. Chances are.....there's going to be a bunch of openings. I'd say about 50% of the force to make it more........how do they say it?.......Oh, yeah........"fair"
View Quote

If you were a black dude with a good head on his shoulders you would realize you don't want to be a cop in Ferguson.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 8:11:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

I like the way you think- Let them police themselves
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 8:13:13 PM EDT
[#21]
80-90% of the arrests were black, in an 80% black community.  How can that be
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top