Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/4/2015 8:32:44 PM EDT
http://pagesix.com/2015/03/04/weiner-sext-gal-sydney-leathers-lands-in-new-political-scandal/?_ga=1.194660910.240386628.1395658462

This time she’s exposed the kinky fetishes of a Democratic state legislator in the Midwest who responded as “Bitch Boy” when she advertised for a submissive she could “financially dominate.”

Leathers, who lives in Evansville, Ind., said Bitch Boy was careful to never give her his name — he sent money to her through a prepaid PayPal card — but didn’t realize his name was on the shoes and lingerie he sent her through Amazon.

“This guy is into some really freaky stuff,” Leathers said. “He liked the idea of buying me a strap-on to use on him. He wanted to be forced to wear a French maid outfit and clean my house while I degraded him. He wanted to be tied up and left in a closet to watch me have sex with my boyfriend.”

Leathers, who describes herself as “about as liberal as you can get,” said, “I’m really sad. I was really hoping it was a Republican.”
View Quote

Update:

http://indianahousedemocrats.org/justin-moed

Bitch Boy Identified: Indiana Democrat Justin Moed

A graduate of Butler University, Moed was first elected to the Indiana House of Representatives in 2012, and was re-elected 2014.

According to his campaign website, Moed worked his way up from a doorkeeper at the Indiana Statehouse, eventually becoming a senior policy analyst.

Moed is recently engaged, according to his website, which shows a picture of Moed and his fiancée. Both Moed and his fiancee took down their personal Facebook posts on Tuesday.

Moed also took down his "Bitch Boy" Twitter account.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 8:34:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Lulz
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 8:39:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Well as of now the dems are doing a great job of pegging the American people.  
I guess he just wanted a taste of our misery
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 8:41:08 PM EDT
[#3]
That boy is kinky....So he takes it up the ass, his 'wife' is/was close to Hillary.....hummmmm?
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 8:41:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well as of now the dems are doing a great job of pegging the American people.  
I guess he just wanted a taste of our misery
View Quote

A man of the people.  
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 8:45:47 PM EDT
[#5]
chandra levy may have some advice for this woman
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 8:48:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
That boy is kinky....So he takes it up the ass, his 'wife' is/was close to Hillary.....hummmmm?
View Quote

Anthony Weiner???
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 8:48:32 PM EDT
[#7]

Her father must be so proud.

"So, how's your daughter been doing?"

"Uh.....she's...um......dead."

Link Posted: 3/4/2015 8:57:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Tell her to pack her shit and get outta here!

Link Posted: 3/4/2015 8:58:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Anthony Weiner???
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Anthony Weiner???

Take your pick?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 9:04:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
chandra levy may have some advice for this woman
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 9:30:02 PM EDT
[#11]
If he was a Republican we would know all about him by now.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 9:35:37 PM EDT
[#12]
She's not even attractive
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 9:42:23 PM EDT
[#13]
We won't really hear much about this.  After all, his wife is Hillary's top aid and Muslim Brotherhood princess.

Link Posted: 3/4/2015 9:48:37 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Leathers, who describes herself as "about as liberal as you can get,” said, "I’m really sad. I was really hoping it was a Republican.”
View Quote

View Quote

Both funny and sad - nobody is ever surprised by a democrat, the only surprised it wasn't a republican because there's just such a lust to find the systemic hypocrisy that they're sure is there, except it isn't.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 9:52:53 PM EDT
[#15]
My money's on Al Franken for this one............

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 1:31:46 AM EDT
[#16]
So the D wanted to know what it felt like to get fucked up the ass, like the D's have been fucking all of America up the ass?
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 5:12:57 AM EDT
[#17]
So, what politician is the article about?
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 5:15:45 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

It would be plastered on every front page and top of the hour newscast in the country.

Liberals are hypocrites, the media especially.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 5:16:18 AM EDT
[#19]
Considering that to the media the midwest consists of everything from utah to west virginia who knows who it could be.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 5:40:35 AM EDT
[#20]
Wait people pay other people to treat them like shit?
You mean I can get paid to be an asshole?
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 5:49:40 AM EDT
[#21]
Didn't they teach her on her first day at whore school that a whores appeal is that they keep their mouths shut (unless it's performing an obvious work function)? If I were her I'd be worried about getting quieted down Kennedy style.

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 7:01:00 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

We won't really hear much about this.  After all, his wife is Hillary's top aid and Muslim Brotherhood princess.

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1414672!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_635/huma2n-12-web.jpg
View Quote

Aid, so that's what they call it now.

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 7:01:47 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

My money's on Al Franken for this one............
View Quote

Great minds..and all that.

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 7:20:27 AM EDT
[#24]
river or lake?
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 7:35:31 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 7:44:58 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 8:45:36 AM EDT
[#27]
That girl is gonna get disappeared.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 9:28:57 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 9:33:13 AM EDT
[#29]
I read that a lot of rich and powerful men are into that kind of thing - being dominated and humiliated. Feelings of guilt or something.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 9:36:17 AM EDT
[#30]
A woman that gets her jollies off on ruining people's lives by exposing their (legal) sexual activities.

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 9:42:16 AM EDT
[#31]
Involved with The Hildebeast, eh?

Is a Vince Fostering in her future? Keep an eye on Fort Marcy Park.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 9:48:43 AM EDT
[#32]
Sydney Leathers is a media whore. She won't go quietly, and will try to think of a way to make money off the news.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 10:31:25 AM EDT
[#33]
Bitch Boy!  It must be Boehner masquerading as a democrat.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 10:32:03 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Sydney Leathers is a media whore. She won't go quietly, and will try to think of a way to make money off the news.
View Quote

She's waiting to see who will pay more - some media outlet /website or the politician in question.

She really is a vile human being.  I can't imagine having someone like that in my family.  

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 10:34:52 AM EDT
[#35]
HEY!   My hometown made the news!!!
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 10:40:13 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
A woman that gets her jollies off on ruining people's lives by exposing their (legal) sexual activities.

View Quote

I like for all sorts of things to be legal. I'm a freedom sort of guy.

Freedoms are balanced by consequences, however.

Like getting ass fucked by a whore? Burn flags? Mouth off to folks that are bigger and meaner than you?

Expect appropriate societal consequences.

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 10:49:34 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Like getting ass fucked by a whore? Burn flags? Mouth off to folks that are bigger and meaner than you?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Meh.  

The only reason "seeing a whore" is a problem is because feminists wanted to corner the market on sex so that they could then use it as leverage.

Personal sexual choices between consenting adults =/= burning flags.

I agree with you on the whole "this isn't something you do in the current climate because even if it is logically stupid, people will still get upset about it" thing.

What I disagree with is why people give two shits about who, how, or why people have sex (assuming that they are both/all consenting adults).

Look at stigmas and why they are used.  Smoking is a damn good one.  Just look at the enormity of the social pressure that is being put down to make smoking into something that is universally reviled, opening the door for people to openly chide smokers, even if they are smoking in a legal place, away from doors/windows....it's still OK to be a dick/douche because a group of people think that this method is OK....but if I did that with a "protected class" I'd be accused of a hate crime.

The problem that I'm seeing here is that we, as a society, think we have a right, duty, or mandate to insert our beliefs into people's lives when those beliefs relate to activities that have no effect on anyone besides the people who are consensually participating.  Be it drinking, smoking, kinky sex, shooting guns, eating fatty foods, etc.

In other words, I don't get why people get so riled up about how someone else likes to have sex, or who they have sex with.  It doesn't fucking matter.  The only people who care are people who have alternative motives (like this girl) for doing what they are doing.  It's the power they get from humiliating people over something that shouldn't matter one iota, not the fact that the act in and of itself is meaningful of anything besides a particular sexual proclivity (that involves consenting adults).

It's childish, it's banal, and it makes the person doing the outing look like they have a huge chip on their shoulder (and are therefore highly biased, and their message is tainted).
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 10:55:15 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 12:13:45 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Meh.  

The only reason "seeing a whore" is a problem is because feminists wanted to corner the market on sex so that they could then use it as leverage.

I agree with you on the whole "this isn't something you do in the current climate because even if it is logically stupid, people will still get upset about it" thing.

What I disagree with is why people give two shits about who, how, or why people have sex (assuming that they are both/all consenting adults).

Look at stigmas and why they are used.  Smoking is a damn good one.  Just look at the enormity of the social pressure that is being put down to make smoking into something that is universally reviled, opening the door for people to openly chide smokers, even if they are smoking in a legal place, away from doors/windows....it's still OK to be a dick/douche because a group of people think that this method is OK....but if I did that with a "protected class" I'd be accused of a hate crime.

The problem that I'm seeing here is that we, as a society, think we have a right, duty, or mandate to insert our beliefs into people's lives when those beliefs relate to activities that have no effect on anyone besides the people who are consensually participating.  Be it drinking, smoking, kinky sex, shooting guns, eating fatty foods, etc.

In other words, I don't get why people get so riled up about how someone else likes to have sex, or who they have sex with.  It doesn't fucking matter.  The only people who care are people who have alternative motives (like this girl) for doing what they are doing.  It's the power they get from humiliating people over something that shouldn't matter one iota, not the fact that the act in and of itself is meaningful of anything besides a particular sexual proclivity (that involves consenting adults).

It's childish, it's banal, and it makes the person doing the outing look like they have a huge chip on their shoulder (and are therefore highly biased, and their message is tainted).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Meh.  

Do people have a right to those feelings?

Do they have a right to react the way they want to to what they (right or wrong) perceive as deviancy?

Societal consequences are a balance of Freedom. Freedom is wonderful, but there is no (and should be no) freedom from consequence.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 8:12:01 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Wait people pay other people to treat them like shit?
You mean I can get paid to be an asshole?
View Quote

Only if you look good in stockings and leather... I knew a Dominatrix, she was $500 and hour, 20 years ago to do this... to captains of finance, politicians and high ranking members of law enforcement
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 11:43:16 AM EDT
[#41]
Bitch Boy identified!

Update:

http://indianahousedemocrats.org/justin-moed

Bitch Boy Identified: Indiana Democrat Justin Moed

A graduate of Butler University, Moed was first elected to the Indiana House of Representatives in 2012, and was re-elected 2014.

According to his campaign website, Moed worked his way up from a doorkeeper at the Indiana Statehouse, eventually becoming a senior policy analyst.

Moed is recently engaged, according to his website, which shows a picture of Moed and his fiancée. Both Moed and his fiancee took down their personal Facebook posts on Tuesday.

Moed also took down his "Bitch Boy" Twitter account.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 11:47:16 AM EDT
[#42]
Lol

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 11:56:25 AM EDT
[#43]
I hope he is really fond of the term bitch boy, because that's his name for the rest of his life.  He will never live that down.
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 12:03:36 PM EDT
[#44]
Pretty much takes the cake for being humiliated.

Link Posted: 3/11/2015 12:06:58 PM EDT
[#45]
Here he is with his now-EX fiancée im sure....

Meet Jusin and his ex fiancee

Im sure "Rachel" wont be living this down anytime soon either...
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 12:09:13 PM EDT
[#46]
Neckbeard achievement, unlocked.
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 12:10:31 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah, Rachel lives with the reputation of not being able to satisfy her man.
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 12:14:36 PM EDT
[#48]
In otherwords he is a typical democrat politician.
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 12:20:06 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In this case, I really don't think that's a bad thing.
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 12:27:14 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
That girl is gonna get disappeared.
View Quote

Into Bill Clinton's harem.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top