User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 10:12:28 PM EDT
[#1]
GD should stand for Gay Discussion

Link Posted: 3/4/2015 10:15:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Watching tv shows like 'Oz' I never got why men, who were allegedly heterosexual outside of prison, would want to fuck another man.

Personally I'd rather just jerk off while thinking about Candice Swanepoel.

But hey, that's just me.

Link Posted: 3/4/2015 10:19:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I worked with a demonstrably pussy obsessed family guy who had a gay same egg twin brother that died from AIDS? I suspect Dr Ben Carson believes that all mucus membranes are not created equal. Rupturing capillaries is contrary to natural law. I like to think that natural law advocacy can still be part of the political process. I am a relic.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 10:21:41 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Well after googling tumescent I'm going to guess that you have given quite a bit of thought to aroused swollen things. I'm not saying that as an insult, it is just that your use of that word is telling and gives validity to my point. I suspect you have quite the sexual vocabulary, and I doubt you were born with it.

View Quote

Don't trip over yourself trying to find a gay reason I have a good vocabulary, it's principally due to studying physiology. I know just as many big words about female sexual anatomy. You're not going to be any good at insulting me, I can tell already, so let's just stick to the topic.

Are you susceptible to homosexuality if you ponder it? You suggest such a thing is possible. Where's the line? How much is too much?

Let's explore that. Seriously. Doesn't have to be about me, pick someone you like....Ryan Gosling maybe? The guy that plays Thor...whatever his name is.

Think as hard as you can about the most sexy man alive, and tell me when the gay kicks in. I'm curious, and let's not get angry here - it's your theory.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 10:28:40 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Are you retarded? It is an autosomal recessive disorder so many people carry the allele. Additionally, there are mild forms of CF (Class IV and V) and 1500 other mutations that cause CF of variable severity in which males are not infertile..
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

As valid of a statement as it being genetic.  Both are unproven.

If it was genetic it would have been bred out buy now.
You mean like cystic fibrosis?  A disease caused by a genetic mutation, and until recent years the median age of survival for children born with C.F. was 6 months.  By your statement, how did C.F stay with us for this long when everyone who had it died long before they were able to have children?  

Let's not go into the varieties of severe forms of muscular dystrophy , hemophilla, and the hundreds of other severe diseases caused by genetics....

Are you retarded? It is an autosomal recessive disorder so many people carry the allele. Additionally, there are mild forms of CF (Class IV and V) and 1500 other mutations that cause CF of variable severity in which males are not infertile..
So it's not possible that any kind of genetic component to homosexuality wouldn't work the same way?  (this also ignores the fact that homosexuals have children all the time)

Also should note that I'm not saying homosexuality is a genetic or a choice thing, just that it's silly to believe that homosexuality would have been bred out of the human race by now if it was genetic....
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 10:29:48 PM EDT
[#6]
That was a short campaign.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 10:35:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
So it's not possible that any kind of genetic component to homosexuality wouldn't work the same way?  (this also ignores the fact that homosexuals have children all the time)  

Also should note that I'm not saying homosexuality is a genetic or a choice thing, just that it's silly to believe that homosexuality would have been bred out of the human race by now if it was genetic....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
As valid of a statement as it being genetic.  Both are unproven.

If it was genetic it would have been bred out buy now.
You mean like cystic fibrosis?  A disease caused by a genetic mutation, and until recent years the median age of survival for children born with C.F. was 6 months.  By your statement, how did C.F stay with us for this long when everyone who had it died long before they were able to have children?  

Let's not go into the varieties of severe forms of muscular dystrophy , hemophilla, and the hundreds of other severe diseases caused by genetics....

My opinion on homosexuality doesn't belong on a public website. When you find the homosexuality gene let me know.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 10:43:44 PM EDT
[#8]
GOP presidential hopefuls seem to think about gay dudes a lot.

Personally, I don't really give a shit what causes someone to be gay, as it does not affect me in the least.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 10:48:18 PM EDT
[#9]

Does a tranny prove gender is a choice?

#falseequivalencyrules
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 10:54:10 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

My opinion on homosexuality doesn't belong on a public website. When you find the homosexuality gene let me know.
View Quote
I'm not looking for a homosexuality gene, I don't care if it's genetic or behavioral, and I really don't care what your opinion is.

Link Posted: 3/4/2015 10:54:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
That's a hell of a stretch, to connect those to gayness.  

You seem to grasp logic the same way a man who's lost all of his fingers on both hands grasps a live, oiled up trout wriggling for its life.

ETA:  WTF, autocorrect?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ben is a very wise man. The more I hear the more I like him.

Yup.

Mayans used to wear people's faces, eat people's flesh, and kill their first born. I bet people on these message boards think they were born that way.
That's a hell of a stretch, to connect those to gayness.  

You seem to grasp logic the same way a man who's lost all of his fingers on both hands grasps a live, oiled up trout wriggling for its life.

ETA:  WTF, autocorrect?

Over in Afghanistan the haji's would boink other men and boys. They can't call themselves gay because that's wrong. They were born that way though, right? LoL

You keep grasping for straws though.

Sounds like a lot of you are in the wrong party. DU is just a .com away for a lot of you. You guys should be discussing if Hillary or Warren fit your wants and needs. They're more up ya'lls alley.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 11:11:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

So, it was all that thinking about girls I did that formed my heterosexuality? Interesting. I didn't even know I was choosing to think about girls, it just happened.

So if you think about fucking me long enough, you'll become tumescent and excited at the thought?

That's interesting. Let's try that as an experiment. Think about old swingset for a while, and tell us how long it takes you to get to gay. Like a sexual how many licks to the lollipop as it were.

I'll wait.

<Jeopardy theme plays>
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Definitely not a choice.

Why so many fags in the middle east? Something in the water?

Behavior is a choice.
Orientation is not.

What you feed, grows.

If you choose to think about something enough, eventually it consumes you.

For example, if someone fantasizes about shoplifting enough there comes a point when they start scoping things out and eventually do it.

So, it was all that thinking about girls I did that formed my heterosexuality? Interesting. I didn't even know I was choosing to think about girls, it just happened.

So if you think about fucking me long enough, you'll become tumescent and excited at the thought?

That's interesting. Let's try that as an experiment. Think about old swingset for a while, and tell us how long it takes you to get to gay. Like a sexual how many licks to the lollipop as it were.

I'll wait.

<Jeopardy theme plays>

That's cute, but you do realize that happens in cultures all over the world, right?  Most prison inmates who rape men will tell you they're absolutely not gay, but they'll still rape you and enjoy it.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 11:21:07 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

That's cute, but you do realize that happens in cultures all over the world, right?  Most prison inmates who rape men will tell you they're absolutely not gay, but they'll still rape you and enjoy it.

View Quote

That's cute, but that has nothing at all to do with a thing I wrote nor does it have to do with what I was responding to, really.

But, since you went there.

1. What people say about their sexual proclivities and what they actually are may not always be the same. It's very likely that people who engage in prison sex already have bisexual or homosexual tendencies but do not readily admit this fact.

2. Not everyone who goes into prison engages in same-sex partnerships. Which, explains #1. If you don't have predisposition to that wiring, it's just not gonna work out.

3. Prison sex is greatly exaggerated by popular culture, the few studies that have looked into it find far less homosexual activity than is believed or suggested in literature and movies.

Wanna talk about Navy sex now?

Link Posted: 3/4/2015 11:23:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Anyone who disagrees with Ben is clearly a RACIST!
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 11:32:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I wrote him off long ago as a viable candidate.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Between this and the people that live in cities shouldn't own guns, i'm getting tired of this guy.

I wrote him off long ago as a viable candidate.  

This.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 11:36:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

That's cute, but that has nothing at all to do with a thing I wrote nor does it have to do with what I was responding to, really.

1. What people say about their sexual proclivities and what they actually are may not always be the same. It's very likely that people who engage in prison sex already have bisexual or homosexual tendencies but do not readily admit this fact.

2. Not everyone who goes into prison engages in same-sex partnerships. Which, explains #1. If you don't have predisposition to that wiring, it's just not gonna work out.

3. Prison sex is greatly exaggerated by popular culture, the few studies that have looked into it find far less homosexual activity than is believed or suggested in literature and movies.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My point was that many people who self identify as heterosexual have plenty of gay sex.  That's extremely common, and not just in prison but throughout many middle eastern and historical cultures.  Which completely gives the lie to the it can't be a choice, nobody can possibly get "tumescent" for any of the same sex unless they're gay story.

2 -- so what?  

3 -- so what?

Link Posted: 3/4/2015 11:41:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Thread title makes an awesome sigline.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 12:16:36 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

This...

In addition....  If you ignore all of his upside, and judge him solely based on his views of homosexuality, then you are focused too much on homosexuality.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 12:51:19 AM EDT
[#19]
Is Ben Carson a closet homosexual?  He has a voice that sounds gay to me and he thinks guns are icky.  I think he is a butt ranger.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 12:52:55 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

My point was that many people who self identify as heterosexual have plenty of gay sex.  That's extremely common, and not just in prison but throughout many middle eastern and historical cultures.  Which completely gives the lie to the it can't be a choice, nobody can possibly get "tumescent" for any of the same sex unless they're gay story.

2 -- so what?  

3 -- so what?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

2 -- so what?  

3 -- so what?

It sounds like "self identify" may be the issue....
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 12:54:15 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Pathetic conservatives just can't shut the fuck up about divisive social and sexual issues. They walk into that trap with their stupid gobs spewing election-killing nonsense every damned time.
View Quote

Their hate of gays/control freak obsessions are more important to them than winning an election (or any other issue like gun rights apparently with Benny Carson ).
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 12:56:17 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
This...

In addition....  If you ignore all of his upside, and judge him solely based on his views of homosexuality, then you are focused too much on homosexuality.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

This...

What upside?

He's gun grabbing scum.

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 12:57:44 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

2 -- so what?  

3 -- so what?

It isn't.  The issue is that cultural attitudes have a significant impact on behaviour of all kinds, including sexual behaviour, and the "they're all born with it because nobody could ever possibly choose to be gay" crowd is completely full of shit.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 1:05:21 AM EDT
[#24]
You
Quoted:

It isn't.  The issue is that cultural attitudes have a significant impact on behaviour of all kinds, including sexual behaviour, and the "they're all born with it because nobody could ever possibly choose to be gay" crowd is completely full of shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

2 -- so what?  

3 -- so what?

It's kind of a stupid debate to having. There are plenty of people that are bi-sexual and choose to date both men and women.  For them it is clearly a choice and that choice can be made depending on what day of the week it is.  On the other hand,  there are clearly gay and straight people for whom it is not a choice.  Anyone who knows a gay or straight person (or is a gay or straight person) can tell you this.  I guess some people lay somewhere between gay and bi or between bi and straight.  They could probably tell you that as well. It only takes a minimal amount of self awareness to figure this out.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 2:06:07 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

2 -- so what?  

3 -- so what?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

2 -- so what?  

3 -- so what?

In part, that's because bisexuals get hate from both sides when they actually admit that they're bi. It's a lot easier to either call yourself straight and keep it on the down low or to go ahead and identify as gay.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 2:41:06 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Fixed.

Thank me.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Conservatives Homosexuals and their apologists are funny.

Fixed.

Thank me.

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 3:08:14 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

You

It's kind of a stupid debate to having. There are plenty of people that are bi-sexual and choose to date both men and women.  For them it is clearly a choice and that choice can be made depending on what day of the week it is.  On the other hand,  there are clearly gay and straight people for whom it is not a choice.  Anyone who knows a gay or straight person (or is a gay or straight person) can tell you this.  I guess some people lay somewhere between gay and bi or between bi and straight.  They could probably tell you that as well. It only takes a minimal amount of self awareness to figure this out.

View Quote
Actually, it would be more accurate to say bi-sexuals are attracted to both sexes, and don't choose between which sex they are attracted to.  

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 3:21:00 AM EDT
[#28]

I've never really understood the choice vs born argument.

I mean seriously, what difference does it make?  Who fucking cares?
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 3:25:04 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

If you're super religious, it matters a lot.

We're still weeding through this, nationally.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 3:27:52 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

I suppose if a wife caught her husband going brokeback, he could just tell her he was just demonstrating his power over the other man.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

He could have said "The Navy proves being gay is a choice"

But I thought it was less about sex, and more about power?

I suppose if a wife caught her husband going brokeback, he could just tell her he was just demonstrating his power over the other man.

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 3:29:12 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Actually, it would be more accurate to say bi-sexuals are attracted to both sexes, and don't choose between which sex they are attracted to.    
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You

I'm sure that's right, but they can choose who they date/have relationships with. You might say the world is their oyster
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 3:30:36 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

If you're super religious, it matter a lot.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

If you're super religious, it matter a lot.

I'm not, so I'm at a disadvantage, I guess.  

But seriously, why should the laws that regulate me be different whether I was born loving the cock or decided that I love the cock, at some point.

I mean it seriously boggles my mind that people care about it enough that they see a difference.

Addendum: I don't actually love the cock.  Mine's okay, I'm not interested in yours, or anyone else's.  Whether by choice or by birth.  Your cock does nothing for me.  Sorry.

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 3:30:43 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

View Quote
"You don't have to look if you don't want to" applies to threads as much as it does urinals.

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 3:39:51 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

snip

Indeed!

I've met MANY Muslims that fuck dudes, but would be sentenced to death for being homosexual.   But since they are straight, it's fine.

The "they're all born with" it crowd suffers from a small world view IMHO, on the flip side, I've read theories that homosexuality can be a stress reaction during child bearing.

(Biological Anthropology is fun for topics like this)

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 4:26:23 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Between this and the people that live in cities shouldn't own guns, i'm getting tired of this guy.
View Quote

I think his views on homosexuality are stupid, but that wouldn't keep me from voting for him.

His anti-gun views would probably keep me from voting for him, though.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 4:28:54 AM EDT
[#36]
the more he talks, the dumber he sounds.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 5:02:14 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Now that's a substantial problem.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Now that's a substantial problem.  

Yep. He's sorta retarded. He should keep his opinions to medicine.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 5:04:10 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Don't trip over yourself trying to find a gay reason I have a good vocabulary, it's principally due to studying physiology. I know just as many big words about female sexual anatomy. You're not going to be any good at insulting me, I can tell already, so let's just stick to the topic.

Are you susceptible to homosexuality if you ponder it? You suggest such a thing is possible. Where's the line? How much is too much?

Let's explore that. Seriously. Doesn't have to be about me, pick someone you like....Ryan Gosling maybe? The guy that plays Thor...whatever his name is.

Think as hard as you can about the most sexy man alive, and tell me when the gay kicks in. I'm curious, and let's not get angry here - it's your theory.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well after googling tumescent I'm going to guess that you have given quite a bit of thought to aroused swollen things. I'm not saying that as an insult, it is just that your use of that word is telling and gives validity to my point. I suspect you have quite the sexual vocabulary, and I doubt you were born with it.

Chris Hemsworth. HHhhnnnnngggg.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 5:44:31 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Damn it, and I had such hope for him.
View Quote

me too.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 5:49:38 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I think his views on homosexuality are stupid, but that wouldn't keep me from voting for him.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He has zero appeal to me.  I dare ask if there is a single political issue I can even agree with this guy on.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 6:04:21 AM EDT
[#41]
Before this i thought the guy was Anti gun and boring
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 6:22:35 AM EDT
[#42]
I just gotta say how proud I am of all you guys who weren't "born this way" and had to make the hard choice to not be goat banging chomos every damned day!  I am super proud of you all!

I don't know how I got So lucky to be born a dude, who likes boobies, on adult ladies, but I am sure blessed I didn't have to make the hard choice to not rape goats, or other weird shit.  Strong work all you guys out there "choosing" to not sexually pirate those furry little lawnmowers! Strong work and keep it up, we're all pulling for you!  Seriously, don't do it, it's a crime, and it's nasty.

I don't know how it all works, Gay/straight, born this way/made this way, whatever?  Bottom line, it's probably magnets, and who the hell are you to outlaw miracles?  Maybe you should stop freaking out about what TWO FREE CONSENTING ADULTS do and worry about why you're "choosing" to not play Orange is the New Black dress up with a grass eating milk factory?  The why is theirs, always has been, always will be.  They could come out with a big study tomorrow the headline "Gay is a Choice. Science."  I probably wouldn't read it, but even if true, who am I to say, well that's a crime.  TWO FREE CONSENTING ADULTS.  Bang that into your heads, we live in a free-ish country.

If the GOP, could drop this stupid crap from they're platform and say MYOB whenever this came up they might actually win something.  I know "mobilize the base."  You do that with electric wheel chair batteries, dummy.

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 6:23:11 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Indeed!

I've met MANY Muslims that fuck dudes, but would be sentenced to death for being homosexual.   But since they are straight, it's fine.

The "they're all born with" it crowd suffers from a small world view IMHO, on the flip side, I've read theories that homosexuality can be a stress reaction during child bearing.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
snip

Indeed!

I don't think there's really one answer. The biggest identifiable factor so far for exclusive homosexuality amongst males appears to be birth order, with a ~33% increase in chance of being so for every male child a woman has. That seems to point pretty strongly to some sort of epigenetic factor. The real shame is that it's such a contentious issue, that it's all but impossible to study objectively.  

My suspicion is that most people have a least some small streak of bisexuality in them, but most cases of exclusive homosexuality probably have a pretty strong biological component. Heck I always considered myself perfectly straight until a Bill Kaulitz appreciation thread on /b/, so I figure a lot of '100% straight' guys just haven't met the right femboy.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 6:40:37 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I'm not looking for a homosexuality gene, I don't care if it's genetic or behavioral, and I really don't care what your opinion is.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The homo gene was identified in 1993 or 1994 I can remember which.  It only exist in males; to date they have not found it in women. Only 40% of those with the gay gene self report being gay.  Researchers believe that environmental factors play a bigger role in being gay than the "gay" gene.  This is the reason for the rash of anti-reprogramming laws the gay agenda folks are pushing through right now.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 7:01:58 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

I don't think there's really one answer. The biggest identifiable factor so far for exclusive homosexuality amongst males appears to be birth order, with a ~33% increase in chance of being so for every male child a woman has. That seems to point pretty strongly to some sort of epigenetic factor. The real shame is that it's such a contentious issue, that it's all but impossible to study objectively.  

My suspicion is that most people have a least some small streak of bisexuality in them, but most cases of exclusive homosexuality probably have a pretty strong biological component. Heck I always considered myself perfectly straight until a Bill Kaulitz appreciation thread on /b/, so I figure a lot of '100% straight' guys just haven't met the right femboy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I agree, it's a pretty dimly understood process in non-human animals let alone with all the cultural stuff people toss in the fire, even just a throw away entry level bio-anth class was enough to point out that most people run off opinions, but not facts.

My buddies wife was joking the other day about how in cultures of days of yore, sex with females was considered to be not masculine, and as such avoided, even penetrative sex with males was feminine, so REAL Men would rub dicks.  

Culture is a fickle thing.

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 7:34:46 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

I have believed for about 15 years in the 'born that way' theory.  In my graduating class there were two men who 'came out of the closet' about a year after graduation.  Also about 15 years ago (graduated HS in the year of our lord, nineteen and eighty-four), I learned the value of objectivity and applied it to this issue.  I realized these two men 'acted gay' way-way back, before any of us knew what pussy was--at least I didn't know what is was when I was 6 yo.  That's what makes me think it's a born-that-way thing.  I don't care one way or the other; I certainly don't want the GoP involved in it at all.  It's as if the Party has been infiltrated through-and-through by the Left.  Maybe the GoP is populated by dogmatic Christians--I don't know.  It doesn't much matter anymore as the demographic has changed such that Conservative values don't appeal to enough voters that a 'real conservative' can run as one and win POTUS elections.  The ones looking for a 'real conservative' to run for president are deluded by the pretentious subjectivity of themselves and those in their social networks.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 7:37:10 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
This...

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

This...

Uhh... judging him solely on his views on homosexuality seems to be exactly what his supporters in this thread are doing.

He's made some pretty damning anti-gun remarks but clearly some here care more about where other people stick their dicks than our 2A rights. And we say the FSA types are dumb when it comes to voting.

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 7:43:27 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Sounds good!
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 7:47:11 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Choice? Not always, but sometimes...

Born that way? Nope.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 7:48:47 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Sounds good!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds good!

Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top