BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 12:33:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He's just reaching for reasons to hate the gays.  Same mentality as them all, rabid Obama supporter, hardcore republican, newtown ban all guns people.

The entire system is fucked anyway.  

Immigration?  I haven't researched that enough to come to a conclusion.  What do wages have to do with this?

Want my personal shit on wages?  Unions should be illegal and fuck minimum wage, companies can do what ever the like and pay as they see fit.  People are over all lazy so pay them even less.  Walmart pays shit for the bottom jobs, don't like it go get a other one.  Seems everyone wants everyone else to change to suit them.  

Sorry with the meme I just figured it meant new machine guns that are affordable, so I could get a brand new full auto AR or AK.
View Quote

I don't care about gay people to be honest.  I don't like them, I don't hate them...I just don't care.  I think they should have civil unions that grant the same benefit as marriage.  I'm tired of the left changing the meaning of words, just so someone can feel better.  A man who dresses like a woman is a man, same with women.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 12:36:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Are we talking about lipstick lesbians?  Because I can get behind that...literally.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 12:37:50 AM EDT
[#3]
IN!

Link Posted: 3/4/2015 12:42:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Hmmmm looks like a train....  So someone's running s train?  But on who?

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top