Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/3/2015 9:37:08 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:37:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm in.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:38:43 PM EDT
[#2]
When you figure it out let me know, I'll scribble them on my ballot too.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:38:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:39:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Has potential but this thread won't make it
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:40:54 PM EDT
[#5]
you forgot suppressors......for the children's delicate ears.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:42:44 PM EDT
[#6]
In before this goes off the rails.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:45:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Freedom.  I'm on board.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:46:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Paul
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:47:47 PM EDT
[#9]

So basically you're a full on liberal who likes guns...just like most many libertarians here.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:47:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Rand Paul 16'
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:50:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

So basically you're a full on liberal who likes guns...just like most many libertarians here.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

LIBERTY!!!

....except for the faggots and dopers, we should oppress them.

ETA- It isn't my, nor the State's business if two dudes want to bang, or if they want to grow plants and smoke them.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:52:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

LIBERTY!!!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LIBERTY!!!

Not oppress them, just don't kowtow to 2% of the population.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:52:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Most people's idea of freedom is the freedom to exert their will over other people.

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:53:31 PM EDT
[#14]
I want to protect my husband's weed with an HK 69
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:54:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LIBERTY!!!

how is not preventing them from getting married kowtowing to them? How is not hauling someone to jail at gunpoint from growing a plant kowtowing to them? I'm all ears.

ETA again, I've never smoked pot in my life and I'm a straight, white, middle class, married male. I just don't give a fuck what other people do that doesn't impact me in any way.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:56:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

how is not preventing them from getting married kowtowing to them? How is not hauling someone to jail at gunpoint from growing a plant kowtowing to them? I'm all ears.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LIBERTY!!!

Have you missed all the Baker/photographer etc...threads around here?  Forcing people to act against their faith, that's the norm with this militant group.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:01:11 PM EDT
[#17]

Have you missed all the Baker/photographer etc...threads around here?  Forcing people to act against their faith, that's the norm with this militant group.
View Quote

Allowing gays to get married =/= forcing people to cater to them. A business owner should be able to choose who they do and do not serve. Not really sure how you got that from what I said?

The State should never even enter in to this equation. Not to prevent the fags from getting married, and not to force to the baker to bake them a cake. Liberty = Liberty.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:10:22 PM EDT
[#18]
LIBERTY for ALL
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:10:47 PM EDT
[#19]
I mean it only covers a few things, suppressors and abortions should be added to that too.  But then it would be way too long and no one would read it.  

Basically...

Mo fuckin' FREEEEEEEOMZ!!!!!  For everyone and errrrry thing!
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:12:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Allowing gays to get married =/= forcing people to cater to them. A business owner should be able to choose who they do and do not serve. Not really sure how you got that from what I said?

The State should never even enter in to this equation. Not to prevent the fags from getting married, and not to force to the baker to bake them a cake. Liberty = Liberty.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

But that was your takeaway from my original statement...you immediately took the side of the militant gays.  You didn't even think about anyone else, as long as the gays get what they want, you're happy.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:14:19 PM EDT
[#21]

I hear the Republicans are all about small government, so probably them.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:15:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Fucking X-Ring.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:17:28 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Fucking X-Ring.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Fucking X-Ring.

I don't think that many people own machine guns.

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:17:28 PM EDT
[#24]
you immediately assumed he was full on liberal, ....for supporting freedom
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:26:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
you immediately assumed he was full on liberal, ....for supporting freedom
View Quote

Hmmmm seems we should limit what people have access to.  Or if they want access to said things they need to pay money and have a license or a "need" for it.  

Then we won't hurt other people's feelings.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:41:56 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

But that was your takeaway from my original statement...you immediately took the side of the militant gays.  You didn't even think about anyone else, as long as the gays get what they want, you're happy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait, what? Where are you getting this from?
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:45:11 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

LIBERTY!!!

ETA- It isn't my, nor the State's business if two dudes want to bang, or if they want to grow plants and smoke them.
View Quote

Rights for them, but you leave out the bakers rights, the photographers rights...
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:46:18 PM EDT
[#28]
I'm a constitutionalist.  I don't give a shit if two women want to marry a tranny and have a rastafarian preacher roll a Cheek and Chong doobie and toke on it during the service.

They'll still have to pay the tax I plan on implementing - do away with the IRS and most other .gov agencies and implement a purchasing tax.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:46:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I'm a constitutionalist.  I don't give a shit if two women want to marry a tranny and have a rastafarian preacher roll a Cheek and Chong doobie and toke on it during the service.

They'll still have to pay the tax I plan on implementing - do away with the IRS and most other .gov agencies and implement a purchasing tax.
View Quote

How old are you?
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:47:45 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

How old are you?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How old are you?

Not old enough to run for President.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:50:12 PM EDT
[#31]
You're assuming the fags don't have to be nice.  

Don't control other people, let the guys get married but the married guys should just find another baker if one says they don't like gays.  

See how that works.  Well, should work.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:50:34 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How old are you?

I'd vote for ya.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:53:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Don't control other people, let the guys get married but the married guys should just find another baker if one says they don't like gays.

View Quote

See the problem there, you're asking the Dems to enforce a something that you like...what really happens/happened is not what you first wished for, or maybe it is.

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:58:24 PM EDT
[#34]
Two fake issues.  I am a little more worried about immigration, taxes, foreign policy and all matter of other issues besides pot and gay marriage.  Who the fuck cares about your stupid fake issues. If you want to go smoke pot than go do it and shut up about it.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:58:57 PM EDT
[#35]
Well Aiden if like the meme says I get machine guns I really don't give a fuck.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:59:25 PM EDT
[#36]
Testing testing Juan two tree.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:00:37 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's predictable vengeful behavior given past wrongdoings.  But yeah, teh gheys need a lesson on freedom of association too.  

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:00:47 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

lol

ETA:  Just notice you live in CT...change that to LMFAO
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:01:35 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:26:01 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

lol

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

I already have machine guns.  CT doesn't matter in this.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:49:55 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

What are your thoughts on immigration?
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:51:02 PM EDT
[#43]
But where do the death penalty and abortion play into this?

if there are more than two people on the ballot....   wont people be too confused to vote?
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:51:29 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Rights for them, but you leave out the bakers rights, the photographers rights...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LIBERTY!!!

The bakers and photographers weren't listed in the meme posted in the OP. If they had been, I would have supported them too. You're reaching pretty hard here.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:52:18 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
But where do the death penalty and abortion play into this?

if there are more than two people on the ballot....   wont people be too confused to vote?
View Quote

Not OP it seems...open borders, living wage for all...as long as he can have machine guns, which he already owns.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:52:57 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

The bakers are photographers weren't listed in the meme posted in the OP. If they had been, I would have supported them too. You're reaching pretty hard here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LIBERTY!!!

The bakers are photographers weren't listed in the meme posted in the OP. If they had been, I would have supported them too. You're reaching pretty hard here.

Bullshit, one caused the other...directly related.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:54:55 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LIBERTY!!!

Haha, ok...I guess I'll just give up here. I'm pretty tired and I am seemingly unable to follow your logic. I just am not getting what you are trying to say or where you are coming from. I think we agree on the issue, but for some reason you think I don't?
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 12:19:00 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Most people's idea of freedom is the freedom to exert their will over other people.

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/4/2015 12:23:36 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This doesn't count anymore though, right?

The First Amendment to the Constitution protects freedom of religion by banning Congress from passing any law respecting an establishment of religion and from prohibiting people from freely exercising their religion.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 12:25:23 AM EDT
[#50]
He's just reaching for reasons to hate the gays.  Same mentality as them all, rabid Obama supporter, hardcore republican, newtown ban all guns people.

The entire system is fucked anyway.  

Immigration?  I haven't researched that enough to come to a conclusion.  What do wages have to do with this?

Want my personal shit on wages?  Unions should be illegal and fuck minimum wage, companies can do what ever the like and pay as they see fit.  People are over all lazy so pay them even less.  Walmart pays shit for the bottom jobs, don't like it go get a other one.  Seems everyone wants everyone else to change to suit them.  

Sorry with the meme I just figured it meant new machine guns that are affordable, so I could get a brand new full auto AR or AK.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top