Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 8
Posted: 3/3/2015 10:18:35 AM EDT
On Tuesday, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of the State of Israel reset the agenda for the Western world in a speech before a joint session of Congress.

For weeks, the Obama administration has attempted to direct attention away from Netanyahu’s actual agenda – stopping the Iranian nuclear deal – and toward petty political maneuvering over permissions to speak and Democratic boycotts. All of that fell away in the wake of a clear, powerful, and emotional call by Netanyahu for the United States and Israel to stand united against the evil terror of Iran.

Netanyahu opened by expressing his humility for the invite, calling Congress the “most important legislative body in the world.” He then apologized for the speech itself becoming controversial. “That was never my intention,” he stated. “I want to thank you, Democrats and Republicans, for your common support for Israel, year after year, decade after decade. I know that on whichever side of the aisle you sit, you stand with Israel.”

Iran’s regime is as radical as ever. Its cries of Death to America, the same nation it calls the Great Satan, are as loud as ever. This shouldn’t be surprising…[Iran’s] ideology is rooted in militant Islam. That’s why this regime will always be an enemy of America.
View Quote

Iran and ISIS are competing for the crown of militant Islam…Both want to impose a militant Islamic empire, first on the region, then on the entire world. They just disagree who will be the ruler of this empire. In this deadly game of thrones, there is no place for America or Israel…When it comes to Iran and ISIS, the enemy of your enemy is your enemy.
View Quote

If the world powers aren’t willing to insist that Iran change its behavior before a deal is signed, at the very least, insist that Iran change its behavior before a deal expires. If Iran changes its behavior, the restrictions would be lifted. If Iran doesn’t change its behavior, the restrictions should not be lifted. If Iran wants to be treated like a normal country, let it act like a normal country.
View Quote

Moses gave us a message that has steeled our resolve for thousands of years…Be strong and resolute, neither fear nor dread them. My friends, may Israel and America always stand together, strong and resolute, may we neither fear nor dread the challenges ahead, may we face the future with confidence, strength and hope. May God bless the state of Israel, and may God bless the United States of America.
View Quote

LINK

Speech Transcript
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:19:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Tim Kaine is such a douche.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:20:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Tim Kaine Anyone with a 'D' after their name is such a douche.
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:21:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

FIFY
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Tim Kaine Anyone with a 'D' after their name is such a douche.

FIFY

and FBHO
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:23:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Perhaps this will finally get Jewish donors to divest themselves of the Democratic party?
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:24:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:24:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Perhaps this will finally get Jewish donors to divest themselves of the Democratic party?
View Quote

Lol.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:24:49 AM EDT
[#7]
FUCK THOSE ANTI FREEDOM WHINY ASSHOLES!
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:24:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Bring out the Whaaaaambulance.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:25:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

If the survival of Israel doesn't do it, nothing will.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:26:35 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
A couple of (D)a bashers at work were name calling the (R)'s about what a PR stunt this was, and how it was a dis to the Obamessiah.

Oddly enough, the bitching got very quiet when I referenced a news article from last month where the administration stated they wouldn't meet with the PM because they didn't want to be seen as endorsing a candidate before Israel's elections...
View Quote

But that reason is an absolute LIE.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:28:02 AM EDT
[#11]
Democrats throw a tantrum anytime someone speaks the truth and exposes them for what they really are.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:28:29 AM EDT
[#12]
I'd really like to watch this speech live.

Does anyone know when or if it will be on TV? What channel etc???
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:29:20 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Democrats throw a tantrum anytime someone speaks the truth and exposes them for what they really are.
View Quote
Yep.

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:31:00 AM EDT
[#14]
The White House Fear of Netanyahu Is at Fevered Pitch….

Everyone following the political dynamics of this administration knows their ‘poker tell’, it’s brutally obvious.

This administration shows their fear with the sheer rabidity of what they proclaim not to be doing.

Today the White House, and every single senior official, is publically shouting about President Obama NOT going to watch the Benjamin Netanyahu speech to congress. A brutally transparent falsehood identified easily by the scope of the public protestations therein.

In order to fully understand what is at stake one only needs to accept the empirical reality that “control is a reaction to fear”. The absence of control breeds a fear that reaches fevered pitches when the causation is about to take stage. This is the sentiment echoing through the halls of the marbled executive branch and the offices at Foggy Bottom tonight as the professional political class try and cope with their fear.

But if control is the reaction to fear, and the lack of control stimulates a frenzied fear response, then what exactly is it that Team Obama fear so openly? As highlighted within this CNN presentation the answers are brutally obvious:

The White House doesn’t fear Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu contradicting President Obama per se’, that aspect they can deal with around a principle of disparate interests. No, what the White House really fears is the exposure of their lies and falsehoods surrounding their claims of the actual construct of the Iranian deal itself.

The White House fears that Benjamin Netanyahu might specifically expose the fact that President Obama and Secretary Kerry have willfully lied to congress, and by extension the American electorate.

In a larger sense, this is EXACTLY the reason why Speaker Boehner has invited Netanyahu to speak. Boehner knows the deceptive talking points involved.

With that in mind, last night (AIPAC) – Susan Rice began to construct the plausible deniability angle for the executive office with her presentation that “a bad deal is worse than no deal“. Rice even reiterated a point never stated before – that if a “bad deal” was the only option the White House would “walk away“. This new claim is a failsafe position to fall back upon if Netanyahu openly exposes the dark underbelly of the Obama Iranian objective.

Barack Obama discusses IranRice doesn’t come by this Machiavellian maneuvering herself. These machinations are the result of Denis McDonough, Tony Blinkin, Ben Rhodes and Valerie Jarrett thinking though consequences and building escape hatches into the executive office strategy.

The current escape hatch is framed around being able to blame Netanyahu if Obama and Kerry need to back down from the deal. The Administration has painted themselves into a corner because they have espoused ad infinitum that an Iranian deal is a “must have”.

The Iranians have used this weak U.S. position to their advantage because they have accepted the reality this U.S. administration is committed to some kind of deal, no matter what. Ultimately Iran is just leveraging their best possible outcome from any deal itself.

However, Netanyahu can be the escape hatch away from Obama’s painted corner. Yet, that escape route is dependent upon the scope of the delivery Netanyahu represents to Congress. Netanyahu understands this dynamic too, he’s too smart not to.

Netanyahu knows Team Obama has deceived the U.S. electorate. The question becomes does Bibi want to expose the deception, possibly undermine his own domestic political position, yet provide the escape route that might ultimately benefit Israel.

It is not difficult to see how this speech has wide ranging and consequential ramifications.

You can bet we’ll be watching, and you can bet the White House will be too – regardless of their contrary protestations.

http://theconservativetreehous...ed-pitch/#more-97388
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:31:05 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:31:06 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

Probably won't be on MSNBC. Lol.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:31:23 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

View Quote

10:45 Eastern.

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:31:27 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

This!........
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:33:41 AM EDT
[#19]
Karma's a bitch, I recently remember a president going down under and giving a speech detrimental to the party in power and their prime minister. Suck it bitches.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:33:55 AM EDT
[#20]
Rudy was 100% right.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:33:59 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

My feet are cold but hell has not frozen over
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:36:38 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Yet they sent campaign workers to Israel to work against his reelection.  That "inconvenient truth" seems to have been lost by all but me.  We had a thread on it.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

A couple of (D)a bashers at work were name calling the (R)'s about what a PR stunt this was, and how it was a dis to the Obamessiah.

Oddly enough, the bitching got very quiet when I referenced a news article from last month where the administration stated they wouldn't meet with the PM because they didn't want to be seen as endorsing a candidate before Israel's elections...

Yet they sent campaign workers to Israel to work against his reelection.  That "inconvenient truth" seems to have been lost by all but me.  We had a thread on it.  

No, not just you. Of course, the MSM hasn't said shit about that little fact.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:36:54 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

He is Obama's #1 lackey.  

I'd love to see VA replace him when he doesn't have the hopey-changey coattails to ride.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:44:00 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:44:21 AM EDT
[#25]
I think what is going on here is that Obama wants to earn that Noble Peace Prize before he leaves office and he firmly believes that a deal with Iran even if it's not worth the paper it is printed on will get him that prize.  He's probably right, and he sees anything trying to stop him from doing that as a personal affront.

To say that Obama is the most egotistical man to ever sit in the Oval Office is an understatement.  This whole Iran thing has NOTHING to do with preventing them from having a nuclear weapon and everything to do with his own vanity.

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:46:49 AM EDT
[#26]
So, party members are avoiding something that can be seen as undermining their leader's approach on a matter? Color me surprised!
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:50:15 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

View Quote
He is a piece of cock sucking gutter trash shit and is a stain upon Va. I can only hope that the near defeat of Mark Douchenozzle Warner means Timmay's faggoty ass days are numbered.

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:52:10 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

not all. I know and remember. I remind my lib step dad and his lib family every time we talk.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:53:01 AM EDT
[#29]
Locksteppers gonna lockstep.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:53:58 AM EDT
[#30]
Everyone knows that if Obama could get away with GIVING a nuclear weapons to Iran he would do it.  And the NORKS too. So instead he just does nothing and allows them develop them.

If I was Netinyahu (sp) I would throw in the Obama threatened to shoot down our planes bit. (even if completely fake) just to watch Obama's head EXPLODE  trying to "prove the negative" (if it indeed is a negative. Which of course we don't know.

The Isreali PM has too much class, but man that would be HILARIOUS.

yeah he'll be watching this is a major insult to him there is no way he'll miss it, and even if he does WHO CARES.

that's the point.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:54:31 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

And FBHO.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:55:37 AM EDT
[#32]
Netanyahu is much like your brother-in-law who only shows up to drink your best single malt scotch and leaves as soon as the bottle is kicked.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:55:53 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

And FBHO.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And FBHO.

And FJB.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:56:24 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

View Quote

Leftist Jews are not really Jews

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:57:13 AM EDT
[#35]
Those 45 congress critters and nine senators should be thrown out of office.  Why?  Loyalty to Dear Leader
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:58:46 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bingo.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:00:32 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
So, party members are avoiding something that can be seen as undermining their leader's approach on a matter? Color me surprised!
View Quote

they are supposed to be BIGGER than party.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:04:54 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

FTK
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:05:21 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Never going to happen unfortunately.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:07:03 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

not all. I know and remember. I remind my lib step dad and his lib family every time we talk.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

On the flip side, the Likud Party has been using Republican operatives to help their campaigns for years. Ron Dermer, Israel's Ambassador to the US, has ties to the Republican Party through his work with Newt Gingrich in the 1990s.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:09:14 AM EDT
[#41]
Speech at 11 ET for anyone who wants to watch. Link in the OP.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:09:46 AM EDT
[#42]
FBHO
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:11:32 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

...and yet is working behind the scenes in Israel to defeat Netanyahu...

Haaretz reporter Roi Arad revealed in an article in the Hebrew edition today [January 26] that the foreign funded organization, “One Voice”, is bankrolling the V-2015 campaign to defeat Binyamin Netanyahu’s national camp in the March 2015 Knesset Elections.

One indication of the generous financing is that it has now flown in a team of five American campaign experts (including Jeremy Bird, the Obama campaign’s national field director) who will run the campaign out of offices taking up the ground floor of a Tel Aviv office building.

V-2015 is careful not to support a specific party – rather “just not Bibi”. As such, the foreign funds pouring into the campaign are not subject to Israel’s campaign finance laws.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:14:31 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Netanyahu is a foreign leader trying to undermine the President of the USA with this speech. Disagree or Agree with the President on this matter but think about that for a moment.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:15:57 AM EDT
[#45]
God I hope he grills BHO

"Your president is near."

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:17:04 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Netanyahu is a foreign leader trying to undermine the President of the USA with this speech. Disagree or Agree with the President on this matter but think about that for a moment.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Think about what our president is doing to our country, then tell me why I should care.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:19:38 AM EDT
[#47]
Secret Details about Iran talks?
The White House is uncertain what precise details may come out but aides spent Monday frantically mobilizing after Israeli officials said that the prime minister planned to disclose sensitive details of an agreement taking shape in talks between six world powers and Iran, which has entered a delicate final stage.

Concern and anger among American officials about the nature of what Netanyahu might expose heightened already roiling tensions between the two countries. Secretary of State John Kerry cautioned about the damage such revelations might have on the negotiations and President Barack Obama himself attacked Netanyahu's judgment.

"The release of that information would betray the trust between our allies, and it certainly is inconsistent with the behavior of trusted allies," White House spokesman Josh Earnest said Monday.

LINK
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:33:30 AM EDT
[#48]
Pressing the "LIKE BIBI" button.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:40:04 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

Pretty sure FOX will be airing it live.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:44:30 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's more of an American leader than Berry Soetoro and 87 percent of the upper GS rates directing policy in DC because he is leading us towards truth, unlike the aforementioned quislings

Passports and geographical residence do not an American make, you live in Maryland, can ye smell it?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top