Posted: 3/2/2015 12:24:58 AM EDT
http://youtu.be/WpieDsRJAts

And the blooper reel.

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 12:39:22 AM EDT
[#1]
It looks like they are wearing clown shoes
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 12:55:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Fuck the queen and her guard.  That last guy needs his ass kicked for pointing a rifle at someone for being on a fucking fence.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 12:58:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Do you suppose their rifles are actually loaded?
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:04:11 AM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Fuck the queen and her guard.  That last guy needs his ass kicked for pointing a rifle at someone for being on a fucking fence.
View Quote

Maybe the vapid, ignorant tourist shouldn't be on the fence?  Try climbing the fence at the White House or any other DC monument and see how many guns get pointed at you.

I'll never understand tourists who have nothing better to do on vacation then fuck with a ceremonial guard...while egging their mouthbreathing, short bus riding, sad excuses for children, to do likewise.  If they're Americans being shot and killed in the UK by a guard in a bearskin hat would be doing all of us back here a huge favor.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:07:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Maybe the vapid, ignorant tourist shouldn't be on the fence?  Try climbing the fence at the White House or any other DC monument and see how many guns get pointed at you.

I'll never understand tourists who have nothing better to do on vacation then fuck with a ceremonial guard...while egging their mouthbreathing, short bus riding, sad excuses for children, to do likewise.  If they're Americans being shot and killed in the UK by a guard in a bearskin hat would be doing all of us back here a huge favor.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hear you get in the front door.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:10:27 AM EDT
[#6]
They ought to give them billy clubs and let them brain people.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:12:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

15'er
Not real bright .
And 87 to boot
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:14:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Here's an idea, hear me out on this one....

Maybe don't fuck with the Queen's guard, and you won't get a gun pointed at you.

I donno, maybe I'm just crazy.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:15:22 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

View Quote

Old school hobnailed boots by the looks of it.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:23:01 AM EDT
[#10]

Those guys have a long and proud history. Fucking with them is just about as dumb as deliberately pissing off a Ghurka.

And frankly, they show more tolerance than I ever would. Some of those jackasses would have gone home with significant bruising if I had been standing there.

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:23:08 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

View Quote

This post is yet another example of why cousins shouldn't fuck....

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:24:10 AM EDT
[#12]
Wonder if bullpups are unnatural for that kind of stuff.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:28:04 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think the guy that jumped the White House fence should be entitled to live there, with his family.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:28:31 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Maybe don't fuck with the Queen's guard, and you won't get a gun pointed at you.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here's another idea.. don't point a gun at someone you're not willing to shoot

If he had shot someone for "being on a fence" (not even the kind of fence meant to secure an area, just a "for show" fence that only goes up to about mid thigh).. he'd be in prison right now

Or maybe not.. maybe the thin blue line fat clown shoes would've protected him
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:31:55 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

View Quote
I bet your favorite part of Gran Torino was when Clint said "Get off my lawn!" Oh...wait.

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:32:06 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

There are places in this world where walking past a certain line, be it painted on the ground, or marked with a sign, will get you shot dead. I'm sure there are some in England, and I'm willing to bet there is a very politely worded sign nearby that says "Keep off fence Please". The sign didn't work. The guard couldn't leave his post. Shouting a command didn't seem to work either. Looks like pointing the rifle worked, and if it hadn't, I bet shooting it would have.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:33:59 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.

Ammunition boots, with toe and heel irons, and hobnails! That MoD liquidation site posted a few weeks ago had some for sale
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:39:04 AM EDT
[#18]
They look really disciplined, nice to see that certain standards haven't changed. Some tourist are disrespectful, I have no sympathy for idiots who try and push the envelope.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:41:51 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

If he had shot someone for "being on a fence" (not even the kind of fence meant to secure an area, just a "for show" fence that only goes up to about mid thigh).. he'd be in prison right now

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What was your last screen name?
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:44:33 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Never go full retard...
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:49:14 AM EDT
[#21]
Perhaps people should do what the nice man with a rifle tells them, eh?
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:52:57 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Gee, and I was thinking that the fence jumper needed shooting.

Stupid should hurt.  

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 2:03:31 AM EDT
[#23]
And they still laughed at him, needs to be some respect learned, the 'old fashioned way'.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 2:04:57 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I think the guy that jumped the White House fence should be entitled to live there, with his family.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Getting some mileage on that one.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 2:09:18 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

the queen and her guard.  That last guy needs his ass kicked for pointing a rifle at someone for being on a ing fence.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 2:13:12 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Do you suppose their rifles are actually loaded?
View Quote
Yes, they are.

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 2:17:19 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Never go full retard...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Never go full retard...

Too late for that warning.  And only 87 posts in (this time)
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 2:21:01 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

lol, you are funny. Feel free to go kick ass
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 2:32:02 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Here's another idea..

1.  don't point a gun at someone you're not willing to shoot

2.  If he had shot someone for "being on a fence" (not even the kind of fence meant to secure an area, just a "for show" fence that only goes up to about mid thigh).. he'd be in prison right now

View Quote

1.  What makes you think he wasn't?

2.  For protecting the Queen in England?  LOL
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 2:46:50 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Just a wild guess but I'm betting you're familiar.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 2:48:20 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Wonder if bullpups are unnatural for that kind of stuff.
View Quote

It took them a little bit to come up with the techniques from what i understand.....big difference between an L1A1 and the L-85
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 2:49:32 AM EDT
[#32]
People think everywhere they go is fucking Disney world.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 2:53:55 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Yep.

Ammunition boots, with toe and heel irons, and hobnails! That MoD liquidation site posted a few weeks ago had some for sale
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.

Link?
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 3:41:43 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Lol.

Jealous that the queen's guard does a better job securing fences than the Secret Service?
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 3:57:48 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:08:53 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Link?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.

Link?

http://www.ex-mod.com/

Be advised, their Terms & Conditions have a bit suggesting they won't ship outside the UK and EU.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:11:24 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:31:17 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 5:21:39 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He did have a pig sticker on that gun, he might have been getting it at the ready for a good ol' European style bayonnet charge. Would make more sense considering it was at his hip.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 5:35:24 AM EDT
[#40]
Vid needs done with Benny hill theme music.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 5:55:33 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

User name is appropriate.

Feel free to come over here and have a go if you think you are hard enough.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 6:04:23 AM EDT
[#42]
These guys are not to be messed with.  Good fun though.

If you haven't see it before, then it is really worth watching.  Funny and informative.

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 6:08:50 AM EDT
[#43]

Y'know, some times I watch Top Gear and I see them making fun of American tourists and I think "Gee, that's kinda harsh."

Then I watch stuff like this and it suddenly makes sense.

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 6:09:52 AM EDT
[#44]
never understood the obsession with taunting those guys. They should be allowed to brain dumb asses who get to close. Show some level of respect dumb asses.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 6:54:13 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

This post is yet another example of why cousins shouldn't fuck breed....

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This post is yet another example of why cousins shouldn't fuck breed....

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 7:00:03 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Y'know, some times I watch Top Gear and I see them making fun of American tourists and I think "Gee, that's kinda harsh."

Then I watch stuff like this and it suddenly makes sense.

View Quote

The tourists in the video were mostly Japanese, Chinese and Russian, not American.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 7:04:25 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

View Quote

That's nice honey.

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 7:04:34 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm embarrassed for you.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 7:21:13 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

Can't fix stupid..

To our U.K. brethren, sorry for people like this.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 7:24:19 AM EDT
[#50]
Was able to see a changing-of-the-guard ceremony when I was in London. One of them stepped off a curb, and lost his footing in some loose stones. Caught himself, didn't go down, but a Brit I was working with said he would be getting a stern talking- to about it.

Was very cool to watch the ceremony.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top