Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:58:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Move on.

She has.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 12:55:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Send a PM to WoWPrO, that fucker slays the pussy and could definitely help you out.

View Quote

You fucker. I'm dying hacking up a lung here recovering from a nasty chest cough, and you go and post this shit.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 12:56:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Holy shit you are Napoleon dynomite. Dude you are 26 she's the first chick you fucked, you say the sex is great( duh it your first time), you are stalking her. She had to wake her mommy up to kick you out of the house because you were a pussy and didn't want to dive on the snow. God damn be A man. In one month you showed her that you are crazy, retarded and pathetic. She is probably fucking scared of you, she's distancing her self from you easy because she thinks you will kill her. You loved her the second the head of your dick slipped into her used up snatch. She doesn't love you she's moved on and is getting hogged out by a guy that knows how to use his dick. Fuck fuck fuck!!!!!
View Quote

Hell of a first post.

Welcome (back?) to the forum.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:03:12 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

You fucker. I'm dying hacking up a lung here recovering from a nasty chest cough, and you go and post this shit.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Send a PM to WoWPrO, that fucker slays the pussy and could definitely help you out.

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:03:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Never make a U-turn on a decision.  If it turned out to be a bad decision, just accept your mistake, learn from it, and move on.

Going back on decisions only puts you into endless cycles called insanity.

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:06:47 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You came to the right place.

No shit.  

AR15.com

The home of great relationship advice and other Bullshit.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:07:22 PM EDT
[#8]
13'ers gonna 13.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:15:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Oh for fucks sake
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:19:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Oh for fucks sake
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:21:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

So long story short, my Ex and I broke up Mid-January this year, and shortly afterwards I deleted her off my Facebook (out of spite and anger). After a week or so I realized that it was a mistake to do that and tried several times since then to re-friend her on my FB. I tried again to re-friend her last Wens and she finally accepted. I really want to try and rebuild our relationship, I found that I truly do love her and I can't see myself without her in my life. Before the issue that caused us to break up, she was very much into me as well. I want to try and restart communication with her, but I'm not sure how to proceed. Our last conversation was via-FB messaging at the end of January, and it was pretty bitter on my part.

What do you guys think? Should I call her or message her? Or should I just wait for her to contact me?
View Quote

Annnnnnnnnnd the 13'er hits just keep on rollin'!
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:23:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Don't, just don't.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:28:03 PM EDT
[#13]
I have 0 ex's on facebook, then again i rarely ever actually check facebook and i dont use it to communicate.   Anyways, she is now your ex move on and find the next soon to be ex.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:36:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
So long story short, my Ex and I broke up Mid-January this year, and shortly afterwards I deleted her off my Facebook (out of spite and anger). After a week or so I realized that it was a mistake to do that and tried several times since then to re-friend her on my FB. I tried again to re-friend her last Wens and she finally accepted. I really want to try and rebuild our relationship, I found that I truly do love her and I can't see myself without her in my life. Before the issue that caused us to break up, she was very much into me as well. I want to try and restart communication with her, but I'm not sure how to proceed. Our last conversation was via-FB messaging at the end of January, and it was pretty bitter on my part.

What do you guys think? Should I call her or message her? Or should I just wait for her to contact me?
View Quote

I hope you trollin.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:37:33 PM EDT
[#15]
When to contact her? How about the afterlife.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:40:15 PM EDT
[#16]
ibtl, because these are the types of threads that eventually get locked!
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:47:02 PM EDT
[#17]
Exes are exes for a reason.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 2:02:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah because the ex just doesn't realize how great of a guy the OP is.  He is wants to help her realize how much she needs him.  

Don't listen to these haters OP.  They don't know what true love is.  What you have with her is special.  Go for it.   And don't forget to record it and share with us.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 2:06:24 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Yeah because the ex just doesn't realize how great of a guy the OP is.  He is wants to help her realize how much she needs him.  

Don't listen to these haters OP.  They don't know what true love is.  What you have with her is special.  Go for it.   And don't forget to record it and share with us.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 2:18:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

translation:

Quoted:

He told me, I see you rise But, it always falls I see them come, I see them go He said "All things pass, into the night" And I say, "oh no sir, I must say you're wrong, I must disagree, oh no sir, I must say... I must say you're wrong" Won't you listen to me You told me, I've seen it all before I've been there, I've seen my hopes and dreams a-lying on the ground I've seen the sky, just begin to fall He said, "all things pass, into the night" And I said, "Oh no sir, I must say you're wrong, I must disagree, oh no sir, I must say you're wrong" Won't you listen to me?

Goodbye horses I'm flying over you Goodbye horses I'm flying over you Goodbye horses I'm flying over you Goodbye horses I'm flying, lying, lying over you...
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 2:21:45 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Don't. Move on bro.
View Quote

This ^^

Those fish in the sea you hear about..... They are really out there

I use to love fishing
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 2:24:12 PM EDT
[#22]
If you do make it back into her bedroom, make sure you snatch some panties.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 2:26:15 PM EDT
[#23]
Walk away bro. Give yourself more time and stay busy. Do productive stuff. Join a gym. Don't let your emotions ruin your life. Never talk to her again.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 2:27:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
You came to the right place.
View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 2:28:14 PM EDT
[#25]
LOL. You're so fucked.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 2:32:55 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
LOL. You're so fucked.
View Quote

Not anymore.

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 2:36:26 PM EDT
[#27]

Is this you OP?
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 2:40:33 PM EDT
[#28]
I don't know OP. Maybe you aren't quite cut out for the whole "hetero" thing.

Ever been to a Turkish prison?
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 2:41:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Don't. Move on bro.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 2:58:21 PM EDT
[#30]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

http://oi42.tinypic.com/33m3fhu.jpg
lol, I remember that Sweetchuck looking mother fucker.  He was the lonely college kid right?

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 3:01:32 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Oh for fucks sake
View Quote

[/thread]
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 3:06:16 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Walk away bro. Give yourself more time and stay busy. Do productive stuff. Join a gym. Don't let your emotions ruin your life. Never talk to her again.
View Quote

This. Physical training helps immensely.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 3:07:28 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

lol, I remember that Sweetchuck looking mother fucker.  He was the lonely college kid right?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

WoWpro is a legend here.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 3:14:42 PM EDT
[#34]
While I think this is a troll post

Mistake number 1:  Whatever it is you have planned to get her attention.

Mistake number 2:  Ask for advice on Arfcom.

Mistake number 3:  Not clicking on the Serbian thread and browsing the Serbian women's pics.

Mistake number 4:  Mentioning Facebook.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 3:17:35 PM EDT
[#35]
Move on.

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 3:18:32 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Before the issue that caused us to break up, she was very much into me as well.
View Quote

Mystery "issue".
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 3:19:13 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Hell of a first post.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Holy shit you are Napoleon dynomite. Dude you are 26 she's the first chick you fucked, you say the sex is great( duh it your first time), you are stalking her. She had to wake her mommy up to kick you out of the house because you were a pussy and didn't want to dive on the snow. God damn be A man. In one month you showed her that you are crazy, retarded and pathetic. She is probably fucking scared of you, she's distancing her self from you easy because she thinks you will kill her. You loved her the second the head of your dick slipped into her used up snatch. She doesn't love you she's moved on and is getting hogged out by a guy that knows how to use his dick. Fuck fuck fuck!!!!!

Hell of a first post.

fuckin Napoleon here helped me decide to finally become a member.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 3:20:13 PM EDT
[#38]
how old is OP?  12?

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 3:23:14 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Oh for fucks sake
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 3:23:55 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Oh for fucks sake
View Quote

+1

TRG
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 3:35:41 PM EDT
[#42]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

P-I-M-P Pimp.

He will be your boss one day you noob. Just ask him.

The Pussy Slayer.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 3:36:52 PM EDT
[#43]
Has OP posted pics yet?  I've got to see what's worth a restraining order here...
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 3:43:28 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Shit, I remember reading that too.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 3:56:16 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:02:51 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh wait it is that guy...

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:09:51 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Thank you. This made me laugh for quite a while.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:15:23 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:39:34 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And if WoWPrO doesn't help you out, you can definitely PM Merovinchian.

He is like a god.  It may take years, but he knows the secrets.

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:40:56 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Actually, this thread reminds me more of vintage spartanatheart.

Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top